Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Make 'em purple, babe.
If you are referring to the color of the tentacles, both tentacle wing variants should be color-ambiguous, I think (since they don't run off of any color variable), so the player can really imagine them to be whatever color they like. It's primarily the shape that changes, but the transformation text does mention the color shifting though not to any specific color.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Sweet sweet ambiguity.

(Sometimes I find myself sorta wishing the game didn't have busts cause they can cause clashes / conflict with mental imagery at times...)

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
If you are referring to the color of the tentacles, both tentacle wing variants should be color-ambiguous, I think (since they don't run off of any color variable), so the player can really imagine them to be whatever color they like. It's primarily the shape that changes, but the transformation text does mention the color shifting though not to any specific color.
Good enough for me, now I can be the most colour-coordinated sex monster around!!
Also thanks a ton :D

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
(Sometimes I find myself sorta wishing the game didn't have busts cause they can cause clashes / conflict with mental imagery at times...)
You can disable any particular ones you find unfitting right away, tho, and surely none of them are bad enough to ruin the experience forever?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You can disable any particular ones you find unfitting right away, tho, and surely none of them are bad enough to ruin the experience forever?
Lieve's newest bust is heavily out of place next to her trench wives. And Bimbo Dr. Badger's bust is just...

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Lieve's newest bust is heavily out of place next to her trench wives. And Bimbo Dr. Badger's bust is just...

If you don't like them then disable them. It's the entire reason the option to disable them is even there in the first place.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
If you don't like them then disable them. It's the entire reason the option to disable them is even there in the first place.

but that implies the person actually would have to do something. Obviously complaining is more important.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to, but multibusts don't appear to have such an option as I can see, so if you've been through Lieve's date or happen to be a male we're sold out there. Doesn't work with Jardee either.

Last edited:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to, but multibusts don't appear to have such an option as I can see, so if you've been through Lieve's date or happen to be a male we're sold out there. Doesn't work with Jardee either.

5dd9366f4e63d82828186e74eb1976ce.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wasn't asking to turn everything off, but okay, firm message received.
You know the gear sign next to the bust? Click on that and select hide and save that.
For multiple busts you just have to get them individually and then hide them. They won't appear together with other busts then.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You know the gear sign next to the bust? Click on that and select hide and save that.
For multiple busts you just have to get them individually and then hide them. They won't appear together with other busts then.
The problem with that in this case is that you either need to be female or herm, to be able to access her solo scenes, or disable her bust on the initial town tour, which would require you to know what her harem's busts look like beforehand, as those are the only times Lieve appears alone.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The problem with that in this case is that you either need to be female or herm, to be able to access her solo scenes, or disable her bust on the initial town tour, which would require you to know what her harem's busts look like beforehand, as those are the only times Lieve appears alone.
This method doesn't always work of course.
But in this case it does. Since you may choose to disable her bust too when you face rejection.

The only way to perma remove her bust is if you disable all busts. She'll always have a bust in her talk options.
The trench wives will also appear either way in their sex scene.

Well this isn't really the place to discuss their busts, so I'll stop here.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Sera Enslavement Package is done. Part 1 / Part 2.

There's more both I and others want done with it, but I really don't want to hand something to the coder that's even larger/introduces more shit. The aim was always to round it off well enough that it could get into the game, and it's there now. Thank you to @Archangel99 for his DP scene - I didn't forget about it!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hooray!!! :D
:toot::toot::toot:
Congratz with finishing it Nonesuch.
Great job man. I've only had a brief look cause I don't want to spoil myself, but this looks awesome :D
Thanks for writing this :D

@Archangel99 You too, good job. Thanks for the DP scene. Dual D content is a rare, but much appreciated treat :D

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
@Nonesuch
If I'm reading the Sera Enslavement Package correctly, does it mean that Sera is unable to be an indentured servant if you get a certain score or higher at the Jarvis party?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Man everything about this is perfect. I really love that 1 year later scene where she implies that once she's finished paying off her debt she she'll try getting you hooked on loans to her. Even while turning her into our pet she never completely loses the core of her character/ that edge that makes Sera, Sera.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
@Nonesuch
If I'm reading the Sera Enslavement Package correctly, does it mean that Sera is unable to be an indentured servant if you get a certain score or higher at the Jarvis party?

Yeah. You can only enslave her by taking advantage of her currently precarious finances. If you help her do well at the party then she's no longer on the brink of financial ruin.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015

There's more both I and others want done with it, but I really don't want to hand something to the coder that's even larger/introduces more shit. The aim was always to round it off well enough that it could get into the game, and it's there now. Thank you to @Archangel99 for his DP scene - I didn't forget about it!

Nice. But just as a suggestion for something later, I remember that Sera had her own sub that would occasionally join you on threeseomes.

Maybe a one-time/multiple encounter where you show her that YOU'RE the one in charge now?

EDIT: And I just got to that part in the docs. Well the suggestion still stands...

Also Fyn offering to train Sera is REALLY tempting. I know you just threw that in as a joke but wew.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Nice. But just as a suggestion for something later, I remember that Sera had her own sub that would occasionally join you on threeseomes.

Maybe a one-time/multiple encounter where you show her that YOU'RE the one in charge now?

Tbh after mulling it over I realised that meeting Jardi in these circumstances is a pretty fringe case - a PC that submitted to her AND THEN either screwed up the party completely or didn't do it at all, before going down the enslavement path. Just thinking about a small rewrite so that it makes sense if you never met her.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Tbh after mulling it over I realised that meeting Jardi in these circumstances is a pretty fringe case - a PC that submitted to her AND THEN either screwed up the party completely or didn't do it at all, before going down the enslavement path. Just thinking about a small rewrite so that it makes sense if you never met her.
Don't think that it's that much of a fringe case, because any player that will be interested exclusively in dommy demonic smexing, without caring too much about Sera as a character can easily go through all of Sera's sex scenes without triggering the party.

Doesn't mean that you aren't doing an awesome job by logic proofing small things like that, you obviously are.

Also Fyn offering to train Sera is REALLY tempting. I know you just threw that in as a joke but wew.
My mind instantly went to Fyn morphing into dom!Sera during training. D/s demon selfcest, yes please.:allears:

Than it went to him morphing into Sera's dad for that. and now I feel like an absolute shithead.:(

First

Apr 28, 2016
A basic introductory scene of her stopping by in the shop early before any sub/enslave path is chosen seems like it should do the trick. When Sera's enslaved she should just call her up for a double sub fest probably after seeing her on the walkies scene.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015

So you'd encounter her on a walk even if you didn't meet her? Or are you planning to add a way to meet Jardi without submitting to Sera?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Amazing and totally worth the money dude, thanks for all the hard work. Everything about it shows that while Seras might submit...she never loses who she is as a person or her sense of self and that really makes a difference.

What's next for the such man?