Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

here2fap

Dec 11, 2016
Is there a way to make clothing that only covers one of your privates, such as just covering you asshole or your pussy/dick?

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
Is there a way to make clothing that only covers one of your privates, such as just covering you asshole or your pussy/dick?
This was something I've been wanting to see myself, particularly for some futa-designed panties that would leave a dick uncovered. Currently, there is a [flexible] clothing trait, but it only allows you ride others through it, not dick someone.

here2fap

Dec 11, 2016
This was something I've been wanting to see myself, particularly for some futa-designed panties that would leave a dick uncovered. Currently, there is a [flexible] clothing trait, but it only allows you ride others through it, not dick someone.

I was thinking about a buttplug that you would have to remove before getting to the wearer's ass, or a chastity cage that would prevent you from getting to the wearer's dick (until you opened it). A trait like that could have a lot of potential for interesting mechanics or flavor. I think the [open] trait works similarly, but it seems to be all or nothing.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@dndw

- Definitely a start, but so many things are centered on creating other things like Traits, you might need a Trait creator.
- Can you sort the clothing list?
- It's hard to insert numbers when I don't really understand the typical growth curve or starting stats enough to compare and get a read on what I want. Is there a way to create a button/slider to match a "average" curve for a given level, then customize it? (Autobalance button by level)
- Speaking of which - default numbers in the editor don't match the scale of other characters upon load, so using the default load as average has to change.
- I'm not sure what you mean. Implementing new traits is currently only possible by modifying the code; there are no custom traits.
- Done
- I could definitely add something like that. Initially, I'll probably just add some text explaining how quickly these numbers grow.
- The default values are the ones the player gets before they distribute their extra points at the start. But fair enough, I'll increase them a bit.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
can someone explain me how i get my character into the game?
Did you already create a json file? If so, just put it in the characters folder and add the name to included.json. Then, once your player character meets the requirements you listed in the recruitment section, talk to the informant to unlock the new character.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Goddammit found the issue

dndw, if you work on addictions again, please don't use Global.getPlayer() in any kind of combat situation. It doesn't grab the correct player when simulated, which causes the player to get phantom addictions by fighting vs an AI.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
56174627.jpg

vyyr

Oct 17, 2015
Did you already create a json file? If so, just put it in the characters folder and add the name to included.json. Then, once your player character meets the requirements you listed in the recruitment section, talk to the informant to unlock the new character.
what requirements can i list to make her appear faster in the game?

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
So I'm about ready for a new build tonight, any one have any bugs or last minute changes they want me to make (please don't ask for the impossible though :D)

Included in this build is Kat's new traits/specializations.
Bug fixes (including a semi major one that hopefully stops the player from getting addicted randomly without doing the action)
Some minor balance changes
A few variations on victory/loss scenes for futas (still not complete)
Generalization of mentions of "guy" and "boy" to "boy/guy/girl". Some of them may not make sense 100% of the time though, so please report them as you see them.
Ability to ask the NPCs to grow a cock when you are intimate enough with them.

Reactions: 7N24

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@nergantre
Just a small reminder, since it wasn't mentioned in your post.
But the "Pull out" function is non-existent since a few updates ago.
This is the only thing that comes to mind for a last minute bug/change that needs addressing.

Also a question.
When will the Paizuri/Titjob attack/pins be added to the game?
I saw some thing about them in the coding of the game, but they are not active yet.

Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to what this mod can become in it's completion.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
I fixed pullout actually, forgot to mention that.

I think there was a pull request by threshold for titjob etc, so I'll see what I can grab from there. Not sure if he updated the pull request after pimvgd commented

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
I fixed pullout actually, forgot to mention that.

I think there was a pull request by threshold for titjob etc, so I'll see what I can grab from there. Not sure if he updated the pull request after pimvgd commented

I did fix the issues.
Wasn't sure if I was supposed to do stuff to comments or not after they had been dealt with.

requiredinformation

Dec 15, 2016
hhxvms.png
fetish could probably use a small nerf
getting hit for more temptation damage than i have max arousal at 0.05 strength at level 15 is a bit op

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
How do you add scenes/skill descriptions to characters you create?
While it would be nice to have custom skill descriptions, we don't have those yet. I made something to that effect for my ill-fated first game, it shouldn't be too much of an issue to carry over the concept.
Regular scenes and one-liners can be written, though not through the editor yet. You can check rosea.json and samantha.json for examples; the scenes are in the "lines" sections.

what requirements can i list to make her appear faster in the game?
New characters can only be unlocked after the player reaches level 10. To make them immediately available when that happens, you can just leave the "requirements" and "cost" empty. For example:
Code:
"recruitment": {
    "action": "Your character's name here",
    "requirements": {},
    "cost": [],
    "introduction": "Descriptive text",
    "confirm": "Confirmation of purchase"
}

hhxvms.png
fetish could probably use a small nerf
getting hit for more temptation damage than i have max arousal at 0.05 strength at level 15 is a bit op
Agreed, but to be honest that last number worries me far more. I hope that is the result of some experimentation of your own?

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@dndw that's actually a bug in the game right now lol. Tighten has a bonus damage of -10000. Woops.

Anyways, here's 2.4.4:
Code:
New:
- Added specializations for Kat.
    - Added 18 new traits for her.
- Generalized some scenes for girls and herms.
- You can now convince NPCs to get male genitalia when they have reached level 10 and you have a good relationship with them during the day time.
- Merged in logicK's hard mode "both specializations" choices and added some new scenes for them.
    - Picking the "[Hard Mode]" choices will make the character drastically more difficult to fight against. They will gain both traits for specializations as well as an additional trait point per level.
    - Picking hard mode choices will also give you two additional trait points, one immediately and one at a higher level.
- Merged in ThresholdFromBeyond's Titfuck/Breast Smother changes.
    - I did nerf BreastSmother a bit though, since draining 10% of your willpower per use was a bit too much...
- Merged in other body part fetish weaknesses (forgot who added this one, if it was you, please speak up :D)
    - Breast Obsessed
    - Ass addict
    - Pussy Whipped
    - Cock Craver
- Added an ExpRate to the start menu to choose how fast the game goes.
        - Slow is about 70% of the previous exp rate 
        - Normal is about 150% of the previous exp rate
        - Fast is about 225% of the previous exp rate
        - Very Fast is about 450% of the previous exp rate
    - Warning: High exp rates can have weird consequences. It is not well tested, so I cannot vouch for what will happen.
- Added a Fast Combat Display option to the options menu
    - Selecting this will bring back the old behaviour of not pressing next after each combat action
- Added more messages for the opponent when they are cumming or when you are cumming (depends on how many orgasms they or you had)

Balance changes:
- Buffed Kat's maximum arousal and arousal growth.
- Nerfed pheromones so that it does not stack infinitely. Now pheromones can only stack up to 5 times per unique source
    - Pheromone can stack up to 10 times if the applier has the "Complex Aroma" trait
- Further nerfed non-character pets. (Fairies were pleasuring people for 100 arousal at like level 15... :\)
- Made certain short disables not give you the wary buff. This will buff Jewel because her short stuns will not make you invulnerable to disables for 3+ turns.
- Made nymphomania + feral not always trigger. Instead nymphomania will use the nymphomania + animism attributes to determine trigger chance.
- Made status multipliers for pleasure additive with other multipliers (they now factor into sensitivity) instead of having it be multiplicative with the other bonuses.
    - This nerfs fetishes at higher levels.
        - This was done after having a medium ass fetish and getting Spiral'd by Jewel. Did over 3000 pleasure damage... wtf
- Lowered transformation costs for collectable items from Angel, Reyka, Kat and Jewel
- Changed how sneaking works
    - When moving, characters have a chance of detecting each other.
    - Base detection difficulty = Cunning / 4 - (opponent's perception * 2)
    - If you are hiding, difficulty +=  (20 + Cunning * 3 / 4)
    - If you have the trait sneaky, difficulty + 20
    - Roll a d20, if your cunning + roll(d20) > difficulty, then you succeed in detecting the opponent.
        - if you roll 1, you critical miss and always fail in detection
        - if you roll 20, you critical hit and always succeed in detection
- Rebalanced Kiss
    - Kiss now has a higher accuracy rate and higher unmodified base damage
    - However now Kiss becomes stale much faster, and can has a lower floor (down to 25% of base effectiveness).
- Thrust/fucking skills in general now have lower staleness increases.
- Thrust/Ride now is less random
- Grind damage up a tiny bit
- Piston damage up a tiny bit
- Trip and Maneuver now has a 1 turn cooldown.
- Being stunned no longer drastically reduces your pleasure taken (still reduces temptation damage taken though)
- The tease trait now only has a 1 in 4 chance of triggering, but will build 4 times the mojo.
    - This is mostly done so you don't get spammed with messages.
- Shameless no longer blocks flatfooted
- Reduced willpower loss from overflow arousal to 25 * %overflow (from 50 * % overflow)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed addictions randomly applying during night time.
- Fixed pull out not working
- Fixed some skill related bugs that was making things unintentionally usable and unusable in certain situations.
- Changed Maya's camisole to only cover top instead of top + bottom and moved it to layer 1 so she can actually wear a blouse and skirt like she's supposed to. Woops.
- Arm locked and leg locked now only persist while you are dominant
- You will no longer orgasm from being pleasure earlier during the turn but and tempted afterwards
- Fixed a bug where the insertion helps your opponents instead of you. Woops.

Minor:
- Made romantic the default strength
- Removed asexual from the starting genders because it's very unsupported and you're much more likely to run into bugs with this.

https://mega.nz/#!Z5BUBSIL!CU9tdpeU_r6av-I6c3EtLfyJBpQ2ew_sp3m6-2jmjAc

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
@dndw that's actually a bug in the game right now lol. Tighten has a bonus damage of -10000. Woops.

Anyways, here's 2.4.4:
Code:
New:
- You can now convince NPCs to get male genitalia when they have reached level 10 and you have a good relationship with them during the day time.
- Merged in logicK's hard mode "both specializations" choices and added some new scenes for them.
    - Picking the "[Hard Mode]" choices will make the character drastically more difficult to fight against. They will gain both traits for specializations as well as an additional trait point per level.
    - Picking hard mode choices will also give you two additional trait points, one immediately and one at a higher level.
    - I did nerf BreastSmother a bit though, since draining 10% of your willpower per use was a bit too much...
- Merged in other body part fetish weaknesses (forgot who added this one, if it was you, please speak up :D)
    - Breast Obsessed
    - Ass addict
    - Pussy Whipped
    - Cock Craver
    - Warning: High exp rates can have weird consequences. It is not well tested, so I cannot vouch for what will happen.
    - Selecting this will bring back the old behaviour of not pressing next after each combat action
- Added more messages for the opponent when they are cumming or when you are cumming (depends on how many orgasms they or you had)

Balance changes:
- Nerfed pheromones so that it does not stack infinitely. Now pheromones can only stack up to 5 times per unique source
    - Pheromone can stack up to 10 times if the applier has the "Complex Aroma" trait
- Further nerfed non-character pets. (Fairies were pleasuring people for 100 arousal at like level 15... :\)
- Made certain short disables not give you the wary buff. This will buff Jewel because her short stuns will not make you invulnerable to disables for 3+ turns.
- Made nymphomania + feral not always trigger. Instead nymphomania will use the nymphomania + animism attributes to determine trigger chance.
- Made status multipliers for pleasure additive with other multipliers (they now factor into sensitivity) instead of having it be multiplicative with the other bonuses.
        - This was done after having a medium ass fetish and getting Spiral'd by Jewel. Did over 3000 pleasure damage... wtf
- Lowered transformation costs for collectable items from Angel, Reyka, Kat and Jewel
    - Roll a d20, if your cunning + roll(d20) > difficulty, then you succeed in detecting the opponent.
- Rebalanced Kiss
    - However now Kiss becomes stale much faster, and can has a lower floor (down to 25% of base effectiveness).
- Being stunned no longer drastically reduces your pleasure taken (still reduces temptation damage taken though)
- The tease trait now only has a 1 in 4 chance of triggering, but will build 4 times the mojo.
- Reduced willpower loss from overflow arousal to 25 * %overflow (from 50 * % overflow)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed some skill related bugs that was making things unintentionally usable and unusable in certain situations.
- Changed Maya's camisole to only cover top instead of top + bottom and moved it to layer 1 so she can actually wear a blouse and skirt like she's supposed to. Woops.
- You will no longer orgasm from being pleasure earlier during the turn but and tempted afterwards

Minor:
- Removed asexual from the starting genders because it's very unsupported and you're much more likely to run into bugs with this.

Yeah wasn't sure on the balance for the moves really. Breast smother was based on original smother so that kinda carried over.
and the fetish weaknesses were me.

Wait there's an accelerated exp thing in this patch. This is amazing.
Actually all of this patch is pretty amazing.
So much balancing.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015

Anyways, here's 2.4.4:
Code:
New:
    - Breast Obsessed
    - Ass addict
    - Pussy Whipped
    - Cock Craver

Balance changes:
- Rebalanced Kiss

Bug Fixes:

Minor:

I haven't had the time to go through everything yet, but here are a few oddities I've found:
  • Untamed seems to be able to flip a position even when Kat is dominant, but the text specifically mentions her ending up on top.
  • Piercing Odor does not appear to be implemented?
  • In Angel's level 20 hard mode scene: "choosing between the both"
  • In Cassie's level 20 hard mode scene: "Cassie at you expectantly, ..."
  • In Kat's level 10 intro scene: "Kat pounce on you once again" + "Kat ... and puff up her cheeks cutely."
  • In Kat's level 10 hard mode description: "You cute like a housecat!" Also, the scene itself has no period at the end.
  • In Kat's pheromone scene: "inticing"
  • In Kat's frenzied scene: "drentch"
Just channeling my inner Bronzechair.

Reactions: Bronzechair

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@dndw, goddamn, I think I half implemented piercing odor then fell asleep. When I went back to work on it again I forgot to add the rest :D

Minor fixes that dndw mentioned, too lazy to do a full release right now
https://mega.nz/#!9gQDkLiK!ep_BlLrcjYEbdqKEd9U9eSDth6K6S4vkKwsGNYPI8V4
So it's in there now, but it doesn't do what it says on the tin. According to the description, I assume the point is that it can 'overwhelm' a calm character, affecting them despite their calmness. But unless I'm terribly mistaken what you've just uploaded gives a 25% boost in pheromone strength against non-calm targets.

ScarredEyes

Oct 13, 2015
I was just wondering...after looking at Yui.class, and experimenting with a bit of save-modding...

...is Yui going to be a competitor some day? You have her participating in these sexfights through summons, it makes me wonder if she doesn't just one day pop out and be a competitor.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I was just wondering...after looking at Yui.class, and experimenting with a bit of save-modding...

...is Yui going to be a competitor some day? You have her participating in these sexfights through summons, it makes me wonder if she doesn't just one day pop out and be a competitor.
It depends how long it takes me to write her scenes. She may be in my next update or the one after.