Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
There's a major loss in accuracy if you aren't up close, if you have 20 cunning you can start spamming maneuver; the only predominantly accurate grapple skill, and hit them with sleight of hand before they break free. This is a Seduction/Cunning/Fetish build; I would then start spamming the frottage/assjobs I've geared specifically towards until they develop a fetish which makes subsequent fights a little easier. As accuracy no longer becomes a concern though, I will only need maneuver if eyes of temptation fails and I can't get in close for a sleight of hand. There are more accurate stripping skills, but I never seem to manage to free up excess points to unlock them in the arcane branch. There are other ridiculous things you can do such as befriending them completely and removing their clothes from the game, or giving them only crotchless underwear, allowing you you freely molest their body without need for stripping. I leave on Angel's cloak at least, it doesn't impede the dick fencing.

For all the power of Frottage/Assjob and being able to use it in a neutral stance; besides requiring at least one party has a dick, it doesn't start showing it's power until a fetish is applied. Damage falls down from stale-ness if the fetish never applies to counter-act it. Also, every next time I fight someone with a cock fetish, a fully-buffed frottage can insta-rape them. It is quite gratifying to win from nothing more than a single cock-slap. But now I'm wishing there was a cock-slap skill...

Unless it's nerfed however, my insanely buffed kisses rarely ever fail and cause an orgasm every two hits.

Next version, I plan to start over and create a Power/Sadist build.

Reminder there is a list of all traits and descriptions of what they do here.

Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Just found this game, but I'm having a hard time not losing every single battle. It seems like no matter what I try I take much more stamina/arousal damage than I can deal, and I miss most attacks. Any pointers/tips for starting setup/traits and general fighting strategy would be greatly appreciated.

Try a Power-based build at first. Those tend to be pretty useful at first, although they do lose steam after, say, level 15 or so. Pick either Pimp Hand as your strength. It makes Slap do about 50% more damage and build triple the mojo. For the weakness you'd best pick Foot Fetishist. It's a pretty minor weakness overall, and doesn't do anything early on since no one uses foot-related skills then. In matches, you'll want to try to knock the opponent down, then strip them while they're down. The advantages of doing so are great: It costs much less mojo, is guaranteed to hit, and will usually strip two articles of clothing in one go. Start with Slaps (Tickle for variety), save Shove for when you've worn them down a bit since it costs mojo. Once they're down you should be able to strip their bottoms easily, then mount them. Don't bother hitting them while they are recovering, the damage will just get healed. Instead, use the time you've got on top to pleasure them; that's what wins fights. They'll break away eventually, starting the cycle over. Try not to hurt them too much, since it will reduce arousal. You'll probably get knocked down yourself at some point. Unless you are already winning you should just escape as quickly as possible. If you are doing well, you might risk just getting in some pleasure skills from below to finish them off. Just keep an eye on your willpower, as it will go down when you're in a submissive position. As a rule of thumb, expect to lose about 25-30 willpower in an orgasm early on. So if you've got 35 left and are at the brink of orgasm, just let it happen and you'll be able to go another round. The same goes for your opponents; teasing them is very effective, though difficult to pull off given the limited information you have available. If you can spare the time, use relatively weak skills when you're on top to make full use of your dominance, hoping the eventual orgasm will push them past the threshold.

I hope that helps a bit, despite its lack of structure and rambling nature.

Edit: And like Vintrion said, Finger/Handjob/Kiss and to a lesser extent Fondle Breasts/Tease Chest are very inaccurate from the neutral position, so try to avoid using those. When not in the neutral position, these skills are pretty powerful, though.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Just a note:

Kiss will be mildly nerfed the next patch. It's going to actually have a higher base accuracy and base pleasure especially in the early game. However, the move will go stale much faster, decreasing down to 25% of the original value within 3 uses. The idea behind this is that spamming kiss was a bit too effectively in pretty much any situation. This way it'll still be really good, but you have to mix in some other moves as well.

Update:
I'm pretty much done adding in Kat's new traits. They weren't too hard to code in luckily. After I write in the choice scenes, I'll spend some more time playtesting and hopefully do a release later on this weekend.

New Kat is... interesting. I ended up heavily nerfing the arousal over time stacking mechanic because the pheromone specialization was so strong at first. Frenzy Kat is pretty silly too, she ended up going like 8-0 with all the other NPCs once they got to a high level because she just kept going... and going... and going... :|

Might need some more work.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
There is now a pull request for the following.

Small chance face sit will add a pussy fetish.
Face sit now says face sit to girls instead of face ride before using it.
Added Image to smothering.
Re-hauled 'use breasts' into titfuck.
Added 'deal to' text for players using it. However it doesn't show up and i'm not sure why.
Added a Titfuck Pin, with image.
Added Breast Smother, with image.
Added use breasts strategy. Don't know if I set that up properly.
-Gave Cassie the strat.

Hopefully I didn't break anything and sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mess ups.

Also
The current branch I updated to before working on all that has it so you can control your opponent's moves and I would love to know how to toggle that on and off for testing purposes.

And from playing I am pretty sure Jewel doesn't take her ass focus traits when you tell her to go down that path as I had to manually give them to her at around level 60 on two different characters.

On an unrelated note, between a divine dick vs a succubus pussy, or incubus cock vs a divine pussy. Which side should have the advantage over the other.

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
It should only cancel each other out, unless someone plans to add a third-type for a trinity, otherwise it would just stack in favor over the other, ignoring the fact there are more competitors than just Angel/Reyka. I'm not ever sure which is really better right now either however. As for ideas what could possibly work as the interirm between light and dark; the only thing that comes to mind is expanding fetish to include special TFs and more abnormal powers.

I haven't been watching this thread and only came back because someone mentioned more trap/fem-pc support, but this project has really grown hasn't it? Tho I felt like I came back too early to experience the full effect of said de-masculinazation. Either way, I'll just have my fill of testing out a few builds, noting how easy it is to break the game's balance and prolly disappear. That said, Angel/Cassie/Reyka have actually gotten rather deadly enough to the point I have to actively watch their actions, the more aggressive stale mechanics help force more varied actions too.

Whatever happened to the male NPC writers? There was some complaints over the lack of them elsewhere but there was at least a few customs floating around.

Most of these aren't even unique; I just have to do this for my own sanity, Idea trash-dump: Cock-slap upgrade for dom facial stances; cock-fetish temptation. Flattening; fetish power for butt/foot-smother. Toy Merge/Detachable parts TF; adds fetish temptation/recoil for dildo/onahole. NPC with Temporary-Detachable head for neutral/mount stance oral/rimjobs; invulnerable to attacks to head unless bound; specialty trait of stacking oral on top of nipple tease/footjob. Smelly TFs for cock/pussy/feet/ass that deal reduced pleasure without fetish state; requiring a few turns of specialized smothering before fucking is efficient. Arcane/Fetish Temporary Overgrowth Tit/Cock Slap attack. Summoning copies of own sexual organs for fucking;aptly named Cock/Pussy Burial, Dark/Fetish.

Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
On an unrelated note, between a divine dick vs a succubus pussy, or incubus cock vs a divine pussy. Which side should have the advantage over the other.
I'm not sure I understand the question. Most pussy types are strong versus one cock type and vice versa, but the divine parts have no such relationships. This is mainly because they were added later.

Edit: Forgot to answer this bit:
The current branch I updated to before working on all that has it so you can control your opponent's moves and I would love to know how to toggle that on and off for testing purposes.

Thats the DEBUG_SKILL_CHOICES debug flag. You can 'permanently' disable it by removing the line referencing it in the constructor for Global, or for a single session by de-selecting it in the debug menu (accessible through the credits screen).

Last edited:

Technicolour

Apr 14, 2016
Idea trash-dump: Cock-slap upgrade for dom facial stances; cock-fetish temptation. Flattening; fetish power for butt/foot-smother. Toy Merge/Detachable parts TF; adds fetish temptation/recoil for dildo/onahole. NPC with Temporary-Detachable head for neutral/mount stance oral/rimjobs; invulnerable to attacks to head unless bound; specialty trait of stacking oral on top of nipple tease/footjob. Smelly TFs for cock/pussy/feet/ass that deal reduced pleasure without fetish state; requiring a few turns of specialized smothering before fucking is efficient. Arcane/Fetish Temporary Overgrowth Tit/Cock Slap attack.

Detachable parts? How deliciously lewd :oops:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
I'm not sure I understand the question. Most pussy types are strong versus one cock type and vice versa, but the divine parts have no such relationships. This is mainly because they were added later.

Edit: Forgot to answer this bit:

Thats the DEBUG_SKILL_CHOICES debug flag. You can 'permanently' disable it by removing the line referencing it in the constructor for Global, or for a single session by de-selecting it in the debug menu (accessible through the credits screen).

Was thinking theoretically, if relations like that were added to the divine parts.

and thank you.

Pim_gd

Jan 7, 2016
Threshold I added some comments on your pull request after trying it out, there's some bugs and typos that cause things not to be properly displayed.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Vintrion
This is where crazy people come into play.
Maybe a chaotic pussy/dick can be added for an NPC?
Like a Yandere girl?

It would help balance it out.
Light > Dark > Chaotic > Light > continues.

Chaos has always been a decent countermeasure if you need a third to go against Holy/Evil.

Is this a good idea..?

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
My request is that Chaos-parts are extremely vulnerable to everything normal/un-modded; it's only Lawful.

Refurbished Trash::Chaos Parts; Teeth-Nub Vagina/Asshole; slight stamina damage and improved fuck grip. Pulsing/Fleshy Cock; randomly cums, no will-power damage, delivery for semen-effects without risk for the times cocks are inside/on top of persons. This should make it super fucking scary against Angel who charges divinity from cumming inside. Per Dark; it's more drinking from a tainted well.
Skills Tentacle-Cock temporary state that disables normal use; sacrifice your cock as a [bind] and ensure spurtage onto hands, or neutral-stance Piston. Can be blown or titfucked as a risk.

Breast Overgrowth state which can leave you trapped on the ground if you don't cancel it, acts as a [mount] buff.

Portable Pussy temporary state for neutral stance Face Ride/Piston. Vulnerable to oral attacks on pussy as it can be physically taken.

Ruination: Convert some of your arousal to opponent's willpower damage; implant them with mental images of your twisted sexual fantasies. A reverse-Life Leech, basically.

Inverse Reality: Swap status percentages; but the player only receives 40% of the NPC's positive status while the NPC gets a 120% buff of your positive status. Bring yourself to the edge of doom and trade fates with your enemy. More effective on players with unusually massive arousal or willpower.

A lack of Ass-Powers, Chaos doesn't feel very anal.

Haven't had any good Yandere flavor in-awhile, but it's kinda troublesome to even design.

Edit: Haha, I really over-complicated things this time, I'd rather see more multi-skills getting merged together cleanly as opposed to even more clutter in the game. The fact Chaos is so close-ly related to plain Dark bugs me as well.

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Vintrion
Ooh~ delicious Chaos.
I have to say I had a decent laugh at this response. <3

Refurbished Trash::Chaos Parts; Teeth-Nub Vagina/Asshole; slight stamina damage and improved fuck grip. Pulsing/Fleshy Cock;
Alright, so I'm just going to say.
This doesn't seem too attractive to me, but I can't speak for everyone.

Skillz: Tentacle-Cock temporary state that disables normal use; sacrifice your cock as a [bind] and ensure spurtage onto hands, or neutral-stance Piston.
I kind of love where you are going with this, since not really much in the use of tentacles yet in the game.
Only the tentacle trap, and if I remember right some scenes/attacks for Airi/Rosea?

Inverse Reality: Swap status percentages; but the player only receives 40% of the NPC's positive status while the NPC gets a 120% buff of your positive status. Bring yourself to the edge of doom and trade fates with your enemy. More effective on players with unusually massive arousal or willpower.
This could be the most Over Powered trait that can be gotten.
If used right, you could win against any NPC.
As well as if not coded right, any NPC can you win against anyone 9/10 times.

Haven't had any good Yandere flavor in-awhile, but it's kinda troublesome to even design.
Perhaps have him/her (Even with this many females in game, I hope it is a her) show up only every other night like a bonus enemy?
I could see this NPC being the kind who you meet during the day, and just shows up every now and then after becoming infatuated with the MC.
There are many kinds of Yandere that the NPC could be after all, so I can't say for certain what should be designed.
Unless that is, I were to make it?
Maybe after I get some proper rest and do a little research, I can come up with something decent?

Edit: Did some thinking for about 5-10 minutes, and this is what I came up with.
After reading through everything you said in your last post.
I decided on the following, but can not say much more with said proper rest for my tired brain.
I will post them in a second post.

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Continuation of first post, in regards to Vintrions post.

Name- Jade (Bad at making last names, so will add one later).
Gender- Female/Herm (Will make final choice after much input).
Day Personality- Clumsy, and Cheerful (This sounds nice for a Yandere?).
Night Personality- Yandere (In love with MC, or possibly another NPC to a dangerous degree).
Appearance- Vibrant dyed hair (Not sure what color), Lightly tanned skin, Amber Eye color.
Clothes- Light Hooded jacket, over tank top, Jean Shorts, Sneakers.
Changes to appearance- A form heavily influenced by tentacles (requires more input before final decision).
Sexual focus- Binding the opponent, then sexually assaulting them (Still needs a lot of thought before final decision).

My brain is literally at it's limit, so this is the most I could come up with at present.
Of course this is all open to change, and will be affected on a whim by what I myself see, or if somebody else takes over.

To tell you the truth, this could be interesting making a character for the game.
And since Night Games is one of my favorite XXX games at present, and that this Mod was a great thing to be made.
I look forward to working with everyone in the Night Games Mod thread?
*Bows* <3

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Hmm, I couldn't help but notice that we're creeping people out on /d/ (and I guess the mod has risen in popularity recently?). Having an violently jealous/jealously violent stalker or a chaos daemonette is all well and good for scratching the itch anyone interested in that sort of thing might have, but they're also things I can see a lot of other people not being so into, so in light of the mod's recently expanding contentbase, I propose restricting more extreme and/or niche attributes to unlockable characters. This system already exists, of course, so this is more of a reminder than anything. If you don't like futa you don't have to purchase Eve. If you don't like plantgirls, you don't have to purchase Rosea. And so on. This should hopefully keep the selection of content broad yet accessible.

In related discussion, why does Kat automatically unlock after level 10? She's just a girl with cat ears and a tail, so I hardly think she's an offensive addition, but I seem to remember players had to purchase her entry ticket into the games in the past, so I'm curious as to why this changed.

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
@Threshold

I have one addition for the breast build. Can you add the breast strategy also to Reyka, Angel and Samantha. Because they focus on a seduction build and are most likely to use this with there breast size. Cassie only make sense if she is on a breast focus build. Otherwise, if she is on a mouth focus, she ended up with a mouth pussy and i dont think she still need to use her breast.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Bronzechair
I dont mind having Jade be introduced in that way?
This is why i added so much saying they could be changed via even the slightest input.
Although there is an option that lets you choose what opponents you fight.
The broker has Said option, and i even tried it out by making it so only Angel was present the following night.

Regardless, let the ideas come forth.
Seeing as i am not making the NPC just for myself, everyones opinions are welcome.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@ThatOneJester & @Vintrion
Those might be a bit too extreme even for me. Probably perfect for custom characters though, once I get that working...

@Bronzechair
Oh I remember going to /d/ years back. Haven't seen it in ages though. Taking a quick look at the /dgg/ thread, I'm actually pretty amazed that people are playing it as much as they are.

Kat's pretty unoffensive yup, but the original idea is that any competitors past the basic ones are purchasable instead of unlocked automatically. Airi is an exception, but I'm actually thinking of making her buyable as well since half the time I completely skip over the text when she gets introduced and go wtf why is she even here.

Anyways, unfortunately no update tonight. Didn't get a chance to finish everything I wanted to, which means any release I do is going to be buggy as shit. I'll probably have something sometime midweek.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@ThatOneJester
That's cool. It was just something I've been reflecting on lately since I recently retried Trap Quest after a long absence and saw the content filters it has now.

@nergantre
Right, it's Airi and not Kat. Do you remember why she started being added automatically?

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
No real reason. I wrote Airi, and I think I just stuck her there because I was too lazy to add an intro at the time. dndw finished her, and when I did the overhaul afterwards I didn't change anything.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Oh. I was thinking it was a workabout for some technical problem, like how the tendrils skill trips the PC because it was causing trouble while they were standing. I try to keep track of these things for future bug-hunting, but my notes have been shit lately. Oh well, it probably doesn't matter.

generalr

Aug 14, 2016

Night Personality- Yandere (In love with MC, or possibly another NPC to a dangerous degree).
Appearance- Vibrant dyed hair (Not sure what color), Lightly tanned skin, Amber Eye color.
Changes to appearance- A form heavily influenced by tentacles (requires more input before final decision).
Sexual focus- Binding the opponent, then sexually assaulting them (Still needs a lot of thought before final decision).

My brain is literally at it's limit, so this is the most I could come up with at present.
Of course this is all open to change, and will be affected on a whim by what I myself see, or if somebody else takes over.

To tell you the truth, this could be interesting making a character for the game.
And since Night Games is one of my favorite XXX games at present, and that this Mod was a great thing to be made.
*Bows* <3

This sounds a lot like a good path to take Reyka on, to be fair. Make her into a little succubus yandere with a tentacle-focused path.

Just my two cents, not a new character, but it may be easier to add to Reyka and flesh her out if she doesn't already have a path picked out.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@nergantre
What is Extreme if I may ask?
I'm willing to Make changes, if it will make things easier?

@generalr
Actually I find that would be a bad thing to do.
Seeing as Reyka already has a sort of playful Tsundere personality?
Regardless, making her suddenly flip her core personality because of 1 button press seems like stretching it...
From a psychological standpoint a Yandere is born when something causes them to be so over a large amount of time.
All works of fiction I have seen have made it so, even the popular ones, and unpopular ones.
Like living a life without feeling any love from another person, and since they never know love, they won't know it when they see it.

To add to the fact, Reyka is a Succubus.
They instinctually know about things like love, since it would help them catch prey.
Also it was hinted at her knowing about cases where Succubus who have sex with more meaning than just having food, will look like how they would if human.

Sorry, I went on a rant...

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@nergantre
@generalr
Actually I find that would be a bad thing to do.
Seeing as Reyka already has a sort of playful Tsundere personality?
Regardless, making her suddenly flip her core personality because of 1 button press seems like stretching it...
From a psychological standpoint a Yandere is born when something causes them to be so over a large amount of time.
All works of fiction I have seen have made it so, even the popular ones, and unpopular ones.
Like living a life without feeling any love from another person, and since they never know love, they won't know it when they see it.

To add to the fact, Reyka is a Succubus.
They instinctually know about things like love, since it would help them catch prey.
Also it was hinted at her knowing about cases where Succubus who have sex with more meaning than just having food, will look like how they would if human.

*Looks up definition of tsundere*
Eeeh, not by design. I always imagined her to be more carefree and playful, in a way. Like a cat toying with an insect, who may at any point decide she's done playing and eat it instead. I suppose you might call that tsundere, but I don't.
Regarding the 'more meaning' bit, I assume you are referring to the draw scene? I took inspiration from a story on Literotica I liked there (*makes mental note to find story again*). I might take it further, though. Though that would take writing. And therefore an embarrassing amount of time.

Anyhow, with all the talk of new characters going on I feel compelled to let you all have a look at the new Creator tool: https://mega.nz/#!wApl1Sqb!14LbCZ8DaleJeNVjLwRGIAY2Oi1GtKQ7JeI_RRC2aNU
It's not finished by a long shot. Most egregiously it lacks the ability to properly structure scenes. You can write single ones, but you'd have to add them to the file manually. (Hint: File->Display JSON). There are also a few sections which will be left empty if you save a file, so while you could use them for a basis these files will not be usable straight away. The screen where you can add traits at certain levels is a bit buggy. The sorting doesn't update very well and I just noticed that levels tend to reset to 5 if you add a new trait. Will be fixed. One thing that won't be fixed is the fact that while you can load default characters, you can't replace them with modded versions. (That is, loading Jewel, changing something and then saving will create a custom character named Jewel of type CustomNPCJewel, but leave the original Jewel unchanged.)

If you want to give it a go, put the two files in the zip linked above next to your game .jar and you should be good to go.

Edit: @Bronzechair @nergantre What is this mythical d / dgg place you speak of? I've only been able to find a few isolated mentions, but I practically never go on 4chan, 8chan or any other x ∈ ℕ: xchan.

Last edited:

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
@dndw

- Definitely a start, but so many things are centered on creating other things like Traits, you might need a Trait creator.
- Can you sort the clothing list?
- It's hard to insert numbers when I don't really understand the typical growth curve or starting stats enough to compare and get a read on what I want. Is there a way to create a button/slider to match a "average" curve for a given level, then customize it? (Autobalance button by level)
- Speaking of which - default numbers in the editor don't match the scale of other characters upon load, so using the default load as average has to change.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016

Fixed and updated. Thank you again.
Pretty sure that would have made things explode.

@Threshold

I have one addition for the breast build. Can you add the breast strategy also to Reyka, Angel and Samantha. Because they focus on a seduction build and are most likely to use this with there breast size. Cassie only make sense if she is on a breast focus build. Otherwise, if she is on a mouth focus, she ended up with a mouth pussy and i dont think she still need to use her breast.

They might use it on their own? The only strategy Cassie had was nurse. I think.
I'm not actually sure how the strategy's work just that I tried to add one and i'm not even sure if it functions correctly.
But yes I can add that.
But wouldn't mind hearing from others on how strategy's work and what the plan is for it. Before I mess around with stuff too much.

Samantha should probably have her own variant of the move though, given her attribute and how it multiplies damage when using the same move.

*Bows* <3

Well, alternatively for a yandere you could have their attribute be love and just have them love everyone in the games. Too much.

And all that talk of tentacles and chaos reminds me of the custom character I started prodding at a few months ago. Because the tentacles are currently under used given the only way to get the body parts is currently temporary.
Basically an purple eldritch horror girl, not actually terrifying mind you. More so the tentacles and tentacle pussy, and a "you have no chance of winning against something greater than you" mentality.
Then you make her orgasm enough and she loses her composure. Because shes still a student. Just one who is just really enjoys acting.

Course then I never got around to making her scenes, mostly because i'm not the best at writing.

and there was talk of a better way to make custom characters, the current way is kinda painful sometimes.

Speaking of.

Anyhow, with all the talk of new characters going on I feel compelled to let you all have a look at the new Creator tool: https://mega.nz/#!wApl1Sqb!14LbCZ8DaleJeNVjLwRGIAY2Oi1GtKQ7JeI_RRC2aNU
It's not finished by a long shot. Most egregiously it lacks the ability to properly structure scenes. You can write single ones, but you'd have to add them to the file manually. (Hint: File->Display JSON). There are also a few sections which will be left empty if you save a file, so while you could use them for a basis these files will not be usable straight away. The screen where you can add traits at certain levels is a bit buggy. The sorting doesn't update very well and I just noticed that levels tend to reset to 5 if you add a new trait. Will be fixed. One thing that won't be fixed is the fact that while you can load default characters, you can't replace them with modded versions. (That is, loading Jewel, changing something and then saving will create a custom character named Jewel of type CustomNPCJewel, but leave the original Jewel unchanged.)

If you want to give it a go, put the two files in the zip linked above next to your game .jar and you should be good to go.

Edit: @Bronzechair @nergantre What is this mythical d / dgg place you speak of? I've only been able to find a few isolated mentions, but I practically never go on 4chan, 8chan or any other x ∈ ℕ: xchan.

Huzza! Progress! Time to try the demo!

Also it amuses me greatly that you can basically make a harem of one character to fight if you copy pre-existing chars.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@dndw
I was specifically referring to the one on 4chan. Other chans also have /d/ boards, if memory serves, but they're always less populated, and even the /d/ on 4chan is relatively slow. Go there (important: you want .org, NOT .com), click on Hentai/Alternative, confirm you're a big boy and/or girl, and finally click catalog to view all currently existing threads. You can search for "game" if you just want the games thread, but there's plenty of other topics to peruse. Keep in mind that the board's theme is all the weird and fetishy kinds of hentai, so expect dickgirls, tentacles, floor tiles, etc.

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
It's hard to gauge the interest in creating customs, I only did one as a means of comparison between the disparity between intent of actions and comitting said actions to see where the boundary would lie for a reluctant character to actually do the things he/she hates. The other was a serious attempt, but I burned out of writing after trying to write scenes. Personal lack of motivation aside; I was surprised to see there wasn't more generic characters even if they didn't have unique skills/traits.
@Vintrion
Ooh~ delicious Chaos.
I have to say I had a decent laugh at this response. <3

Refurbished Trash::Chaos Parts; Teeth-Nub Vagina/Asshole; slight stamina damage and improved fuck grip.

This doesn't seem too attractive to me, but I can't speak for everyone.
It's been brought up quite a lot throughout various games, but if you were going to add the one controversial/squemish mod that no one wants, Chaos is the only fitting place for it.
@dndw mentions of dgg
It's already quite infamous already among devs, put bluntly, there's no value going there or even posting. Though you may get a few posters engaged in conversing with ghosts outside of your knowledge. Seems like my warning was too late...

Last edited:

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Yeah, I think it's pretty shit. I only offered directions, not a recommendation. Everyone is welcome to establish their own opinion of it though.