Newbie wanting 1x1 Fantasy RP

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nodding, she drew him closer. “Thanks for telling me,” she whispered as she drew him closer, before nipping his earlobe gently, feeling it between her teeth as she massages his chest, wiggling her hips slightly.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
As he is drawn closer Alexander drops one hand to caress Zoe's sex as another fondles her breasts. In a whisper he replies, "I am glad my studying the creatures of the world, and this area in particular, has been so useful. We are going to need to learn a lot and grow stronger before you settle down here or somewhere else." Further words are stopped as his sister steals his lips with a hungry kiss.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Sure)
Kissing him, Zoe pressed her hand upon his bottom and gave it a quick squeeze, before pulling away her lips and licking them. “That sounds good, brother. Now, how about we get dressed and prepare to leave while we have time?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander nods before he finishes washing down and rinsing off. After getting out he dries himself off, getting a small show from Zoe doing the same, gets dressed. He has a bit of trouble with his clothes, mostly his pants, that requires way more wiggling to get on than he is used to. He decides to pick up some clothes in a more feminine cut just in case his body keeps going in that direction.

After getting his clothes on, feeling much tighter in someways, particularly the hips and butt, but his reduced height a build help offset it a bit, he goes to his room and packs the items he believes they will need to travel. He brings essentially brings all the basics for a long hunting expedition, trusting Zoe to do like wise, including a medium size tent just big enough for two that they usually shared. Now the small space doesn't seem as much an nuisance though it likely doesn't mean the long term, or even medium term, survival of his masculinity. Shrugging on the cost he views as acceptable he loads all his gear into or onto his pack, down stairs.

He then heads to the kitchen to clean up last night's dinner and get a few days worth of rations from the remaining food, glad they hadn't stocked up recently, and decides take the remaining out to the garden for compost. That done he heads back in, "Hey Zoe, you ready?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
She nods. “Ready as I’ll ever be.”

She then gives Alex a quick kiss on the cheek before opening the door to the world before them and walking through, leaving home behind.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
They make their way to the mayor's building since he, and the militia captain, should be there even if it is still a little before dawn. Once they arrive at the building he, with Zoe behind him, approaches the reception desk and asks to see the mayor concerning his sister and about them taking an extended trip.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As they walked through the town, many people gave them strange looks, especially at Zoe and her rather unique form. Alexander also could see more than a few men were looking at him too.

The person at the desk, a busty young woman with red hair tied up in a pony tail wearing a rather cleavage-showing dress, smiled as she saw the two walk in. On the desk, you can see her name is Vera Wates. Shuffling the papers on her desk, she said, “Greetings! I can see you twins are here, although a bit different than normal. Not that I mind, of course! What are you here for?”

Hearing his request, she nods as she stands up, giving you a better look at her curvy form. “Okay, just wait! I’ll see what I can do!” she says cheerfully, before turning around and heading into the mayor’s office, giving the two of you a rather pleasant view of the receptionist’s large postier.

Zoe giggled. “Ha! I heard that the mayor was cheating on his wife with her; I can see why.” She then looks at you, somewhat worried. “Do you think that if the dryad attacks, that monster that attacked me will, uh...?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander is a bit nervous as the townspeople gave them, especially Zoe, odd looks. Granted she is a rather pretty green color and therefore obviously not human, plus if they had already heard then they had likely expected her to be dead and not walking the streets. Soon they arrive at the village hall and after identifying themselves the receptionist tells them to wait as she notifies the mayor. "Come here after you? It is a possibility though this time it would have to contend with the whole town rather than a couple surprised guards who were not expecting trouble."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Maybe..." Zoe said, before seeing the receptionist come back. "Oh, she's here!" she whispered to Alex, before attempting to act natural.

"The mayor says he is willing to listen," Vera happily stated, holding her hands behind her back as she bounced on the palms of her feet, make her large breasts shake. "Follow me please."

The receptionist turned around and started to walkup to the mayor's office to open it, but then felt something pull on her foot, making her fall forward, causing her to land tits first on to the floor and her papers to fall on to the floor. As she was picking up papers, Vera was bent over, giving Alex a better view of her ass, as Zoe, with a mischievous look on her face, rubbed her brother's crotch.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander looks at his sister questioningly, "Did you do that?" he asks in a low voice, while taking her hand to stop her rubbing. He then bends down, tugging Zoe with him to help pick up the paper and hand it to Vera before being led to the mayor.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe, sighing, nodded before helping her brother out.

After she finished picking up the papers, she handed them to Vera, who smiled sweetly. “Thank you dears,” she said, as she leaned against Alex. “Especially you there~”

He then felt his ass getting slapped before Vera turned around and walked up to the mayor’s door. “Here you go~!” she says, before opening the door leading into the office.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Blushing a bit from the attention, Alexander leads his sister into the mayor's office. Once inside he approaches the desk and introduces them, "Your Honor, thank you for taking time see us. I am Alexander and this is my sister Zoe." He then waits for them to be acknowledged before speaking further. While he is waiting he spends the time observing the room and the mayor himself.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The mayor was an older man, about 50, more than twice the age of his receptionist. He had short grey hair and beard, with pale skin and blue eyes. He was lean and short, with thick bushy eyebrows. He was wearing an olive green jacket over his silk shirt.

Looking over the two, the mayor smiled and stood up before shaking their hands. “Hello!” He said, “I see you’ve changed, as well as met my reception, Vera.” Sitting back down, he then turns his attention to her. “Miss Wates, how about you fetch us some tea?”

Wordlessly nodding, she turns around to go get the tea. Alex noticed the mayor lick his lips as he stares at her postier, before he turns his attention to the twins after she goes out of sight. “Ah, sorry, yes. What was it you wanted again?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander thanks the mayor and then gives a brief description of the past day with Zoe being captured, his going out to recover her, traveling through the cave, and finding her along with the obvious change to a dryad. He then describes bringing her back, how they went over the little they knew on dryads, and their decision to look for someone to teach her how to be a dryad. He of course skipped over the more personal and private aspects of the story as well as the bond he shared with his sister. "So we decided we would come and inform you that we would be leaving for a while. Zoe needs proper training and I will be going with her. The house is already cleared for the year and the taxes for few years are also set to be paid on request so there is no problem on that side. As for the militia she already completed her required term and the results from yesterday will likely put her on probation if not dropped from the rolls."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Considering your proposition, the mayor puts a hand on his chin. He takes some time, as he stands up and begins pacing. As he does so, it becomes apparent he isn’t exactly in the best state to think, with an erect bulge in his tan trousers.

As he’s pacing, Vera walks in with the tea. “Sir?” she asks. “I’ve brought you all tea.”

Turning all his attention to the young pretty woman, he quickly nods. “Oh yes, of course, my receptionist; set it down please.” Apparently, getting his boner wet is his current priority...

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander notices the current focus of the mayor, confirming that he is sleeping with the receptionist or at least really wants to. He glanced over to Zoe and leans in, "Anything you can do to get this situation moving along?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Alexander notices the current focus of the mayor, confirming that he is sleeping with the receptionist or at least really wants to. He glanced over to Zoe and leans in, "Anything you can do to get this situation moving along?"
She smiled mischievously. “I have an idea,” she says, as she watches the older man.

Taking a sip of tea, the mayor smiles as he chats with Vera, having completely forgotten about anything else. Currently, they were discussing a letter he had recieved a day ago. Apparently, a trade guild was offering to buy up some land. Land that, Alex noted, his house was on, which they wanted to convert into a logging camp, due to its proximity to the forest.

As he was discussing these matters, he suddenly felt a pull on his leg, as he fell down on the ground, spilling hot tea all over his clothes. “Aahk!” he cried. “My clothes!”

As Vera crouched down to help him, Zoe looked to Alex and shrugged. “Sorry, couldn’t help myself.”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Shaking his head, and quietly says, "Your going to have to show me how you are doing that later. Did you notice the fact that someone wants to buy the house and property for a logging camp? Wonder what they will do when they find out a dryad is part owner." He looks back over to the mayor and his receptionist, "Sir, are you okay? If you need, we can just proceed on our way once you confirm our house and land are good for the next five years since we have properly informed you of our departure and aren't abandoning it. If you need us to we can of course pay for the taxes now so no misunderstandings happen while we are away."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Looking like at Alexander as if personally insulted, he stood up and said firmly, with glowering eyebrows and a stern expression, “well mr. Argyri, It seems you don’t understand: whatever amount of money you could dredge up is worth not even a tenth of what the guild is offering. Not only that, but I frankly don’t really care how many dryads there are: this deal is going through and you can’t change that.” He then sat down in his chair, and then took Alex’s cup of tea, before sipping on it, now satisfied. “Vera, dear, how about you fetch a new cup?” he said, before she nodded and left.

Zoe was twitching with anger, but she kept on smiling with her fists clenched and teeth gritted, unable to believe this man was the mayor as she looked at him.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander looks at him a little cooley, "One, you never informed us that an offer was being made. Two, we haven't agreed to sell the land, which I probably don't need to remind you is everything from the spot our house is set on at the village edge to the forest, and probably won't. Third, you can only force us off if it is considered a critical need for the town and if you did so you would need to recompense the full value of the land and house before they did anything on it. Not to mention we could challenge this in court with the magistrate of the region." He is a bit worried about being forced out, though also unsurprised that the mayor is trying. If they are forced to sell then he plans on challenging this in the court at Antioch since it is the capital of their province and where they would go for this issue as well.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The mayor chuckled. “Young man, I suggest you try to think about this-do you REALLY think the Silver Gryphon Lumber Guild is going to back down to you because you’re upset about your house? Because I’m pretty sure I know who the magistrate is going to side with.” He then quaffed all of the tea before setting the cup down and standing up.

“Anyway, I’ll be changing my clothes. Representives from the guild will be coming this evening,” he said as he walked out of the room. “You can just wait here.”

After exiting, Vera walked in with an extra cup of tea and put it down on the tray. “They’re you go!” she said cheerfully.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander closes his eyes when the mayor tells him who wants the land, he has heard of the Silver Gryphons, who hasn't heard of the once great forestry guild that is a warped shadow of it's former self. Known as most destructive resource guilds in the empire, their name now a mockery of their original purpose, more than once the druid orders and they have come to blows, though usually quickly settled by the provincial governor or local duke. They are also one known for their corruption, though good at hiding it from imperial investigators, so it would not surprise him if both the mayor, the guard, and at least the circuit magistrate are complicit. It makes sense in a way, out here on the periphery the druids haven't had time to get established so no real opposition and even if it issue made it to the provincial level, not a sure thing if the magistrate just kept delaying the case, it might not be considered worth the hassle.

He sighs and places a hand on Zoe's, willing her to be calm and follow his lead, as he is more sure in their course. He and his sister can't fight the mayor on this, not without likely being branded criminals, or the lumber division of the Silver Gryphons, much less the whole guild, at least not yet. In Antioch however they can get in contact with the druids and possibly get connections in the government, ones that can help them bypass the mayor and the local magistrate because while he is now certain that the local officials are dirty it is also well known that the imperial bureaucracy takes a very dim view of such things. Besides only in Antioch will Zoe be able to really learn what she needs to that could make her capable of defending her forest.

So there is only one real question, do they sit and wait for the guild to "purchase" their home or do they leave now and force the mayor and guild to illegally seize their it? He tells Zoe his thoughts, "What do you think?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe shook her head. “I...am sure. I wish I could stay, but the guild...they’ll probably send some thugs over, so I feel like the only thing we can do is leave.” She then put on a smile, although she’s clearly crying. “Besides, we were going to leave this place behind anyway, right?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Not permanently, I figured you and I would return unless you ended up binding somewhere else," he tries to sooth her gently as Vera is still there and others may come in soon. "This place has been our home for twenty years now so I do think we should try coming back, it will just require building a new home, though You likely would need to be deeper in the forest to start with anyways." He gives her a tight smile, feeling her pain both through the bond as well as his own feelings on the issue.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Suddenly, he felt a sudden surge of wicked sensation as, while Vera was standing there, he noticed vine-like tendrils approaching her quickly. She couldn’t see them, as Zoe began talking to her about different flavors of tea, but before Alex could do anything, they already had grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her down, landing her back on the floor, hard, before grabbing her arms as well, restraining her.

Zoe, setting down the drink, walked over to her, still smiling as she looked at the prone figure.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Zoe, what are you doing?" He doesn't interrupt her but does look towards the door and the window.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe ignored her brother however, as she made a fifth vine-like tendril went Vera’s mouth, tipped with a flower-like bulb. Undoing her belt buckle, the perverse dryad pulled down her trousers, showing off her plump clit.

The bulb of the tendril sprayed a sickly sweet fluid into the blonde woman’s mouth, causing her to grow more aroused as Zoe then bent over, gripping hold of the woman’s dress by the cleavage and ripping it open, revealing her large breasts, jiggling and soft.

While Vera sucked on the bulb, Zoe wiggled her bottom, knowing her brother was watching.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander sits staring, he knows he should probably stop Zoe but he can feel her anger at the mayor and agrees with her. He looks over to the door though he knows they have a lot of time, the mayor will need to walk home, likely wash up, change into another set of clothes, and walk back. So a good half hour to an hour, possibly longer since the bastard will want to make them wait and might do work at home for a while. Still he needs to at least keep them from getting in trouble, "Whatever it is don't take too long."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe, nodding, then rips opens Vera’s dress fully, destroying it and leaving her bare of clothes. Sitting down on the woman’s belly, she grindex her clit against it as she played with the reception’s own.

“Hey Alex, are you certain you don’t want to at least take off those trousers?” Zoe said as she traced finger along the length of Vera’s wet slit, dipping them in. “I know you’re looking~”