Newbie wanting 1x1 Fantasy RP

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"One of us needs to stay focused in case someone enters the building. Unless you can detect people far enough away to give us warning. And you never did say what you plan on doing to Vera, it's not exactly her fault this is happening to us." Despite his words his erection is obviously showing and he fidgets a bit while watching the door and windows, though his eyes keep drifting back to the two women.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Okay,” she says, as she pushes her fingers in, feeling about her wet folds. “But you’re definitely missing out~”

Vera sucked and licked on the bud, tasting it’s fluids. Her face was flushed and her eyes half-closed as she felt the dryad’s touch, her pleasure heightened.

Zoe licking her fingers off, licked her lips. “Mmm, I see you have been eating a lot of fruits and chicken~” she teased, as Vera’s cunt dribbled out all over the floor.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander appears conflicted, he could help warn but really any warning would be too late anyways and as he thought the mayor won't be back for a long while. If he helps with whatever Zoe has planned then it might get finished with more quickly avoiding the need for a lookout. With resigned sigh he moves over to door and turns the lock before going over to the two women, being pulled into Zoe's scheme as usual though he can't view that as a bad thing. Crouching down he looks Zoe in the eyes, "Okay, I will help if it speeds this up but what are we doing? She can't exactly leave naked after your done."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe grins. “I was thinking of turning her into a familiar,” she replied. “And I supposed that, considering what happened between us, sex was part of the process.”

She then looked at Alexander’s bulge and smiled. “And I suppose your little friend can be helpful too~”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander gapes a bit at her, so she plans to somewhat get back at the mayor by taking his mistress and receptionist. A bit vindictive but it would help her out in the long run and it has to be somewhat voluntary, though if half delirious in pleasure she would likely agree to anything. Deciding that there isn't much point in fighting her on this he nods, "Yeah, pets only need contact but with familiars sex is generally used, at least with humanoid or compatible species, since they are often lovers. You do know that this will make Vera a monster-girl in time?" He says this to both of them, giving Vera a chance to reject his sister, "But if she actually accepts the offer then I will help. What do you want me to do?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“You’ll see,” she said, as she stood up, her nethers still wet. Unbuckling her brother’s trousers and pulling them down, to give Vera a good look at his cock, she removed the bulb-ended tendril from her mouth, letting it slide away.

“Miss Wates,” she said. “I understand this is a bit sudden, but I have a question to ask you: which of us do you like more?”

(I’ll let you roleplay as Wates if you want to?)

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(Sure)

Vera was a bit confused, everything had been going as normal when she brought in the tea, though the siblings had been sad due to the mayor essentially stealing their land which she wasn't to happy about either. Then she was suddenly on the ground, bound up, with the green colored young woman, a dryad she thinks, is stripping her before a large vine starts pouring the most wonderful fluid in her mouth.

It gets fuzzy after that but she remembers the dryad further disrobing her before sitting on top of her. Then the dryad started to play with her vagina as she ground her own against Vera's stomach. She was able to start focusing again as the guy, Alexander, spoke up asking some questions where the dryad said something about familiars and bonding. From what the guy said it would make her a monster girl? That's a bad thing right?

Suddenly the dryad, Zoe that was her name, stand up and approach the guy, take down his trousers and ask a which she liked more. Staring at the two she usually would have said Alexander, would have any ten minutes ago, but Zoe looked so exotic and had made her feel so good, better than any man or woman had before. She was a little concerned what this would mean later but she didn't think it would be that bad if dryad could make her feel like this, so she indicated with her head and spoke, "You, Zoe."

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander smirks a bit at his sister, "Seems you earned an admirer. You're doing that a lot now."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe, smiling, got down in front of Vera and began lapping at her pussy, oozing with delight, as she groped the woman’s thigh, exploring her depths with her thin butterfly-like tongue, going much further than a human. She wiggles her hips as she did this, not minding her brother joining in on the fun.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander allows himself to go along with his sister's plan, the feelings of arousal coursing through him from his bond making it hard to resist, and moves forward. Grabbing her slim hips, he rubs her tight ass before he moves his cock to her dripping entrance and slides inside with one smooth motion, "You feel so good Zoe." He then starts to slowly pump his penis into her, steadily picking up pace till the claps of their flesh come quick and hard. His actions have the unintended benefit of increasing the pleasure Vera feels as well.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Vera is writhing in pleasure, the inhumanly long tongue of the dryad going deep and moving in ways no human could match. Suddenly the pleasure increases as the dryad starts to rock back and forth, the reason the young man behind her steadily pounding her pussy. The moans she gives making her tongue vibrate wonderfully.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Feeling Vera’s utmost pleasure, Zoe reached up, groping the woman’s large breasts and squeezing them as she was rammed into by her brother. Truly, for the dryad, this was an amazing experience as she started to make a new familiar in this blonde receptionist, free from that shitty mayor.

As Zoe decided what she should be, Vera found her skin begin to turn black and yellow, striped by a bee, before converting into a carapace, as translucent fluttery wings sprouted from her shoulders and a large, juicy abdomen, tipped with a second wet hole, grew from her behind. However, she seemed to gain an extra foot in height as her antenna took for, while her breasts, now dripping with honey, leaked as she came, her pussy, now smelling of sweet nectar, was wet with sticky deliciousness. Not only that, but her belly was somewhat bigger too.

It was apparent: Vera had been transformed into a Queen Bee Girl!

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(Is she anthro bee or monster-girl bee type?)

It doesn't take long before Alexander finds his release along with the other two. As he is pumping into Zoe he watches as Vera quickly forms into a rather pretty bee girl. "That was a lot faster than I expected it to happen."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Monster girl side, although she does have a yellow and black carapace.)

Zoe, smiling, nods as she stands up. “No joking...” she said, somewhat suprised as Vera lay before them, still quite soaked in her own juices. The dryad let her go, although it probably didn’t matter much now.

“How does it feel, Miss Wates?” she asked, leaning down a bit.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(As long as it is pliable like leather as opposed to hard like plastic I am good with that. or only partial like these two https://www.deviantart.com/muhut/art/MonsterGirl-015-Queenbee-Mini-BOSS-766790109 / https://www.deviantart.com/utilizator2/art/bee-134249447)

Vera breathing hard looked up at the two people standing over her and then at herself, feeling her new body formed bee-girl body. "I feel great," she says as she takes a taste of the honey dripping from her nipples, "Though I think I will need to quickly leave to my home and grab some things. Would you be willing to meet up with me there? There are cleaning supplies in the closet over there to clean up, but I should not be here when the mayor returns. Tell him I wasn't feeling well and went home for the day." After she speaks, she slowly stands up and moves to the window to open it, making surer no one is nearby to see her and looks to Zoe, is there anything else you need me to do before I prepare Mistress?"

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
As Vera and Zoe talk, Alexander moves to the closet and grabs the cleaning supplies. He then quickly goes around the room cleaning up the mess, giving Vera her old clothes, and in a surprisingly quick time, a sign of long practiced skill, the room is clean of any incriminating fluids and smells of the orange blossom scented oil of the cleaning solution, a gratifyingly strong smell.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Also, all the workers are shortstacks.)

Zoe shook her head. “Not at all, besides looking pretty, my dear queen,” she said, giggling. “Hopefully, you’re brood will be just as pleasant on the eyes.”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(So she is what six feet tall while normal ones are five feet?)
Vera then bows to Zoe, her alluring yellow breasts still dripping honey from their black nipples, before moving to leave out the large window, her wings allowing her to quickly fly up and out, before carefully making her way home. Alexander moves behind her to close the window, replaces the cleaning supplies once he confirms everything is clean, and unlocks the door before returning to his seat beside Zoe who is no replacing her clothes.

"So, that happened. Still surprised her transformation happened so quickly while mine is taking a while but then it probably has a lot more to change in my case. And I noticed you made her pregnant as well, she is going to have a tough time making a nest for all those eggs if she is coming with us. Well, we will have some money so maybe getting a place around Antioch will help before we move back." He stretches before looking back, "So stay to hear their offer or leave now?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Basically, yeah, although it’s more like 4 feet tall.)

After getting her pants back on and belt buckle, Zoe considered the question. “Well, we’ll know what we’re up against later on if we wait and see what these people are like. It might be risky, but it’s something I’m willing to do if it will help us.”

She then looked out the window. “Do you have anything on Bee Queens like Vera?” Zoe asked.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander sits back and thinks on what he knows, "Well bee queens are larger than common bee girls and are much more fertile, though unlike normal bees even regular bee girls can have children though almost all of them will be normal bee girls unless there is no queen. All bee girls lay eggs, though only the queen has an ovipositor in her abdomen rather than a stinger which means she can lay eggs in other women who will be turned into a bee girl before they lay the eggs to hatch. Unless they are already a monster-girl in which case they carry the egg till hatching time and lay it but don't transform.

Bee queen are of course the heart of a hive and are the guiding voice, though the workers actually to have some say. A common hive can have anywhere from fifty to give hundred inhabitants, with some larger ones having been know to exist and having multiple queens working together. Asa whole their honey is rich and people can survive on it for a rather long time. It can also be used for cleaning and disinfecting wounds. Pretty much the only thing they need to produce honey is access the water and sugar so most hives keep orchards and gardens to produce fruit and they apparently make really good jelly's and jams.

Bee girls are also pretty good group fighters when you have a lot of them but one on one they aren't that special. Though than can make really good archers. So hives usually try to not engage in physical combat unless pressed, preferring to harry at range.

Speaking of the changes, I have been thinking what will happen to me and need to ask, do you prefer lamia or driders?"

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“I would say Lamia,” Zoe replied, a smile on her face. “As for our new friend, well, I think she’ll be a great help.” She then turned to Alex. “How long will it take for her brood to be ready, by the way?”

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Well since she just became pregnant it could would take about three months for the eggs to develope, oh and a worker can lay up to three eggs at a time but a queen can have up to thirty. Once she lays them, whether in a hive or in a person, they take an additional two months to hatch. Then they age like normal people, both queens and workers live the same time as normal humans, so about fifteen or sixteen years to be useful. That is why most new queens will gather willing young human women and offer them to join their hive. They can lay some eggs in each women and they will.be bee-girls in about a week which is how most hives are established."

He fidgets a bit and nods at Zoe when she makes her decision, "Then you know what I want to be once the time comes. Which might be sooner than we think since I think each time we have sex I change further." He gestures to himself as his body starts to transform further, a sensation he had felt coming on for a bit. His height shrinks another inch as his build slims down as his shoulders narrow, his face also becoming decidedly androgynous to the point someone would have difficulties telling if he was make or female. Though his girlish hips, now eider than Zoe's, round ass, and small b-cup breasts, hidden under his clothes for the most part, would indicate female. Only his penis is once more unchanged. Alexander smiles, "Might want to hold off till we leave so people still think I am a guy. We can finish this up on the road.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe nodded. "Okay, then. Let's get going!" Then, she headed out the door.

(Timeskip to later?)

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
(Feel free)

"Yeah, just let me leave a couple notes." He writes down and leaves two notes on the Mayor's desk. One mentions that Vera didn't feel well and went home for the day while the other states that while they object to the action they acknowledge that they cannot oppose the seizure of their home and the proceeds of the sale should be put into their account at the imperial bank, preferably sent to the Antioch branch. That done he nods to his, though maybe he should start using female pronouns since the transformation will be done before they reach Antioch, sister and proceeds to leave the mayor village hall. He does convince his sister to swing back by their house to grab any valuables and the remaining money in the house. They unfortunately do not have much from their parents, just the silver and sapphire promise necklace their mother had received from father as a betrothal gift which Alexander does pick up though wonders which one of them will ever wear it. Finally he follows Zoe to the road out of town, she promising that Vera is already waiting a ways out of town to avoid connection to them. "Well, we should return someday but that might be a year or two from now so take as long as you need to before we start.'

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Zoe, having grabbed her favorite toy (a stuffed lion doll) and a cool rock she found as a kid, was standing there with Vera, who had not really any clothes on her besides some jewelry. Apparently, that was enough for her.

“Yeah,” Zoe said, looking back at the house. “Someday.”

She then started walking, a tear dripping from her eye.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander pats Zoe on the shoulder as they both head down the road to much greater adventure but with the desire to someday return, this time with the power to take back their home keep this from happening to them again, an objective that he knows will likely require one of them, probably Zoe, to be ennobled. So he sets his sights on figuring out how to do that in the two, maybe three years they have before she has to return and bond to something here.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
After about an hour of walking, the group stopped as they noticed something coming down the road: a fancy carriage guarded by two mounted mercenaries in full plate, bearing lances. Doubtlessly, this was the representative from the guild, on their way towards town.

Zoe quickly jumped into the bushes while Vera hid further back, among the trees. Looking at her brother, she tugged at his heel with a vine, insisting for him to join her hiding spot.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
Alexander needs little encouragement to follow her into hiding out of the way of the people who are likely to be the representatives of the Silver Gryphon guild, while they won't be recognized for the two who own most of the land they want they could still cause trouble for them just to be pricks.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As the Silver Gryphon convoy past, Zoe sighed, relieved. “Coast clear,” she muttered before standing up. “It’s safe now, Vera.”

The bee queen went out from her hiding spot behind a tree, rushing over to the two. Giving them a hug that pushed their faces into her large breasts, she fretted over them, saying how worried she was and how she’s glad their safe.

Cryostorm

Jun 10, 2018
"Yeah, I am glad that we didn't have to deal with them at this time and I guess we better keep moving so we can put some distance between us as the village. I suggest we stay off the road and travel in the woods along the way since it will keep us mostly hidden and out of sight."