New texas Bad

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
That was a very polite and pleasantly calm response to what was essentially just me being a moody piece of shit. I commend you for your composure and maturity. And, to some extent, I envy it.

Sorry for being rude. I could say it's been a bad couple days or something, which is true, but that's no excuse.  :$  

MP No apology needed, trust me on this. We all have those days, and like you say, its no excuse. But it is completely forgivable, and forgiven. You don't even need to ask for that.

Also don't envy it (on a funny naming convention randomness in the Naruto online game, I have a character named Envy LOL) I have gone through hell and back, seen the worst in Humanity, and somehow came away with only mental scars to show for it. I have learned to accept others differences, and even appreciate them for the logic of seeing the other side of the coin / world / hat.

You should see me on my bad days (usually when I have to work with the evil boss at work, which is why I am getting into game design) There are days I cant think straight, use coherent sentences, or even look at another person / post without wanting to HURT something. Which is why I play games that allow me to vent that darkness inside, because it allows me to pretend that I am sane, normal, and a good person. ))) I try to strive for logic, and emptiness because its so much less clouded than emotions. )))

But you know what they say, passion is the fire that burns in an artist, where emotion is the fuel that feeds his passion. So keep on being a creator.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I wonder if a option was added to hide NT, and its email, would help ease the fires that spread from it. If they need to visit NT for whatever reason, just select the option again?
It likely wont dash out the flames completely but at least they wouldn't have it catch there eye as they fly or read emails.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
If only there was an NPC with that variant of the Treatmant who cums milk.

Dude, don't tempt me. I'm drowning in Honey's google doc. And this was raised in my Treatment Genetics thread: While a Cum-Cow NPC would be awesome, Couch will probably snap if another cow is added to the game. They currently make up like a quarter of the NPC's in game.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
I agree with anyone who doesn't want another cow yet. Gimme something new, something interesting.... I mean hell, so many options.

Ferrett morph, more rabbits, honey badger (I want this one as a companion for fights), maybe a panda or reg bear. Hell what about some kind of preying mantis species, a gang of mice thieves on an upcoming planet. More of the monkey people. Snow fox species for the frozen planet. Maybe a pure ocean planet with intelligent dolphins, killer whales, and what not. Then you have some kind of barracuda like species as the opponents of the dolphins. )))

Actually if I was good enough at writing, I would ask for the ability to put that last idea together, because I REALLY like it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I agree with anyone who doesn't want another cow yet. Gimme something new, something interesting.... I mean hell, so many options.

Ferrett morph, more rabbits, honey badger (I want this one as a companion for fights), maybe a panda or reg bear. Hell what about some kind of preying mantis species, a gang of mice thieves on an upcoming planet. More of the monkey people. Snow fox species for the frozen planet. Maybe a pure ocean planet with intelligent dolphins, killer whales, and what not. Then you have some kind of barracuda like species as the opponents of the dolphins. )))

Actually if I was good enough at writing, I would ask for the ability to put that last idea together, because I REALLY like it.

Why do I suddenly imagine a honey badger morph that gets a 'stupid stronk' buff as long as you got enough battery in the dildo shoved up its arse.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Why do I suddenly imagine a honey badger morph that gets a 'stupid stronk' buff as long as you got enough battery in the dildo shoved up its arse.

ROFLMAO..... Not where I was going with it (not planning like I sad originally, my bad), but fukk if that didn't make me laugh out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I wonder if a option was added to hide NT, and its email, would help ease the fires that spread from it. If they need to visit NT for whatever reason, just select the option again?
It likely wont dash out the flames completely but at least they wouldn't have it catch there eye as they fly or read emails.

What misty just said, and the fact that it's still going to be there as a part of the tits universe whether one wants to or not. Take Reaha for example, even though you may never visit New Texas it's not going to change the fact that she has bad memories from the place. You don't need to have visited the planet to get a bad taste from it. And this contributes to some people really disliking it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Take Reaha for example, even though you may never visit New Texas it's not going to change the fact that she has bad memories from the place. You don't need to have visited the planet to get a bad taste from it

But you'll never be exposed to that content if you don't go to New Texas in the first place. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
But you'll never be exposed to that content if you don't go to New Texas in the first place. 

I completely forgot about that. Been so long since I recruited Reaha that I forgot that the New Texas talk option is locked until you actually visit the planet. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I feel like this misses the fact that in order to know you would want to avoid knowing about New Texas, you have to already know about New Texas.

Like, I don't just forget everything about the setting every time I start a new game.  It's still there in my head and informs my view of the game world accordingly.  You can't un-learn about the Treatment.  As such the only people who would stand to gain any benefit from hiding that content are those for whom it's too late.

Also, as far as I know you cannot progress Reaha's drug addiction until you land on New Texas with her in the party at least once.  Wanting to do this is not a sign of being cool with NT's content.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Best boy Syri is pretty relevant though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
She's an ssg for Intelligence, but I thought there was another one of those on Tavros. I'm talking explicitly non-sexual content here. 

Is there ssg for Physique/Reflexes/Aim available outside of New Texas? I genuinely don't know, and, if there is, that's a huge element of my argument that's rightfully dismantled.

Tanis training has a small chance of increasing your aim. But it has a limit of 25 or 50 % of max aim.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I feel like this misses the fact that in order to know you would want to avoid knowing about New Texas, you have to already know about New Texas.

No, I'm not suggesting it is -- I have absolutely zero interest in shielding players from content they don't like. But once you do know you don't want to deal with NT, you can avoid bringing Reaha there to keep her from pushing that content in your face.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I did not know that, thought it was just for bow stuff.

I never go a build nowadays without training at Tanis'. Getting such a good weapon in the beginner planet makes it easier to pound Dane. And it's always nice to get another skill.

Ironically that makes Mhen'ga a little more relevant, but I'd say NT is still a lot more valuable. :p  

Of course New Texas is the most valuable, where else can you get the mega milk perk?  :smugdog:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is there ssg for Physique/Reflexes/Aim available outside of New Texas?

I believe the Arbetz Travel Agency on the far upper left of Tarkus can raise your physique up, and it's much cheaper to get in there than the gym. I'm not sure how high it'll raise it though if there's a limit, but it's certainly useful.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I believe the Arbetz Travel Agency on the far upper left of Tarkus can raise your physique up, and it's much cheaper to get in there than the gym. I'm not sure how high it'll raise it though if there's a limit, but it's certainly useful.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that. Even specifically wrote that because I knew there were so few physique boosters available.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Wait, there's a unique milk perk there that's not directly related to the Treatment?

*checks wiki*

Only other milk thing I know of, is on the starting station upper right hand corner when you get to the merchant ring. Sorry about the bad memories of the names, but all my saves got cleared somehow from my computer, and now I need to restart again LOL.

I don't know the exact effect of that milking stuff, but IIRC it you can take the mod multiple times for some hefty milk production.

EDIT - IIRC the self milker you just needed a high volume of milk production to use.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Of course New Texas is the most valuable, where else can you get the mega milk perk?  :smugdog:

Lactaid Overdrive and Lactaid Milk Tank were written for this exact purpose.  If there's any new milk perks I don't know about then it's back to the writing board.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is there ssg for Physique/Reflexes/Aim available outside of New Texas? I genuinely don't know, and, if there is, that's a huge element of my argument that's rightfully dismantled.

Well that one would be easy and probably quite repeatable...as meantione somehwer else (or earlier in this thread)...second gym not placed on NT. If Savin will make it in the end I bet it would be gym filled with tons of puppysluts instead of cowsluts xD

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Lactaid Overdrive and Lactaid Milk Tank were written for this exact purpose.  If there's any new milk perks I don't know about then it's back to the writing board.

If I'm not wrong overdrive gives you the perk that makes sure your lactation never stop, while milk tank, although not a perk, gives you the highest possible storage for whatever cup size you have. 

I mean, it's probably pretty redundant with the level of production you get from Hypermilky, but it does still exist. Never knew about it until now.

It's never enough milk...

Btw. Decided to show of the text from the game:

Perk Gained: Mega Milk - You will always be able to produce milk as if you were at least 40% full, even if your breasts are empty.) And if you weren’t lactating very hard before, you are now.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Looks like cum-cows got some kind of new perk too about squirting.  What does that one actually do?
You wouldn't happen to have the in-game text for Milk Fountain handy, would you? :p  

But yeah, Mega Milk does do something noticeably different from both Hypermilky and Milky.
The Treatment isn’t just making you a cow, or a cum-cow; it’s making every part of you drip and leak at the slightest arousal. You’ll probably squirt when you cum now, too. Maybe not all the time, but you bet it happens super easily. Your tits wouldn’t even need to be full or anything.

(Gained Perk: Milk Fountain - Allows you to squirt milk with the greatest of ease.)

This is what happens when I'm bored and too tired to study...Took me only a min btw. :p Thanks to cheat codes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Too many milk perks.