New texas Bad

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Originally I wanted to write a lot of stuff, but after all that reading my possible output accumulated to a mass that I can not organize in a meaningful way and furthermore I decided not to repeat myself.

You and me both, brother. You're not alone.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you have lipples, items that affect nipples and areola still work and the appropriate stats do change. The game just ignores it whenever your lipples are referenced. This is in case you want to go back to regular nipples.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And putting unique services (gym) there is not making it better.

Gym was put there since I suppose Slab had easiest way to sooner than eternity to write gym stuff using NT as base. Or was it that since gym was having few references to CoC location where it looks similar to CoC setting was needed and of all places NT fitted most. In future he may make similar place for other less...controversional location too. Thou maybe it wouldn;t be as interesting when placed in more neutral location.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
The biggest downside with loss scene rape is that that's where a good deal of the catching scenes for male(ish) characters are. So if you're not into the soft h-rape stuff or your gaming instincts scream at you not to lose then there's much less of that sort of thing on the enemy encounters table.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
The biggest downside with loss scene rape is that that's where a good deal of the catching scenes for male(ish) characters are. So if you're not into the soft h-rape stuff or your gaming instincts scream at you not to lose then there's much less of that sort of thing on the enemy encounters table.

Gotta write something up then xD

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I didn't know what you were talking about for a moment and thought you meant Wellington, New Zealand. Which would be a very unfair comparison :)

xD  No, it´s the town in the game "We happy few". I´m not anti New Zealand :p  

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Chill out, man. All that hate you are getting is just a mischievous way of saying YOUR IDEA IS BAD and there have been reasons mentioned, mind that. It is really nothing personal, although your avatar pic makes you look like a totalitarian narcissist (that was a joke, just to be clear). I thought about using Self-Destruct after every post I make, it would possibly be better for this forum as a whole.

Hello!? Can you even read? I said several times the whole nuke thing was just a suggestion and I admitted it was a bad idea and accepted another one that got suggested that was non lethal. everyone else though needs to calm down. I still stand by what I think of the treatment as a whole though.

xD  No, it´s the town in the game "We happy few". I´m not anti New Zealand :p  

Bout time someone mentioned that game. Thats exactly what new Texas is!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Wait, what story?

I meant that little personal thing about a character of yours killing herself after being forcibly Treated. I guess I'm interested in the "dying as yourself when subjected to body horror" tropes, even if I prefer the ones in which the person embraces the change. Which is why I sometimes Treat my character. Screw leading a company - for my main Steele becoming a compulsive autofellatrix or an amazon with incredible endurance and cum shots might be where it's at. I've always liked dystopias and I don't always play TiTS for the smut, so I'm glad NT is there. I am one for triggering smut scenes with characters I'm not really interested in just to know what they're like. Or going crazy with transformatives (though not as much as I used to whilst playing CoC). Saving afterwards is merely optional.

You were in the Red Army?

As the euphemism goes, southern Kesiland is under siege by the Red Army for about five days per month. And that attack from within was hailed as one of the most heinous ones to date. A shellshocked veteran, that's what I am at times.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Gotta write something up then xD

Even then a lot of enemies have so many win scenes, even if they're 90% topping stuff, that the attitude would likely be "there's already plenty of content here" so then it'd be a matter of targeting less popular enemies rather than ever really reversing the trend.

K

Krynh

As the euphemism goes, southern Kesiland is under siege by the Red Army for about five days per month. And that attack from within was hailed as one of the most heinous ones to date. A shellshocked veteran, that's what I am at times.

I've just suddenly got what you mean there. I was thinking too literally :D

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Even then a lot of enemies have so many win scenes, even if they're 90% topping stuff, that the attitude would likely be "there's already plenty of content here" so then it'd be a matter of targeting less popular enemies rather than ever really reversing the trend.

Out of interest, do you mean catching in the general "PC is bottoming and stuff is being done to them" sense, or in the more specific "PC is being done up the butt" sense?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Hello!? Can you even read? I said several times the whole nuke thing was just a suggestion and I admitted it was a bad idea and accepted another one that got suggested that was non lethal. everyone else though needs to calm down. I still stand by what I think of the treatment as a whole though.

Yes I can read, thank you for asking in a friendly and all in all comfortable way. I already got what you told me here, I do not really see why you see the need to repeat yourself. I was simply trying to explain the reactions you were getting before the obligatory make-treatment-voluntary idea popped up, because some (including mine) made the forum look like a bunch of idiotic asshats and that is not what we are.