What Species is your Steele?

I got a rather nice kick out of the game, starting a new character as Gryvain and got into Frostfire medipen save scumming. The end result is a snow-white kitsune morph with white fur, the wings of a dragon, dark blue skin tone on the more sensitive parts along with the Nuki Nut Butter treatment once I got a hold of this latest public build. So yeah, a hermy, top heavy and soon to be counterbalanced Dragon-sune that is snowy-white, fluffy in all the right spots and floods small parks ankle deep. I kept the glowing blue frostfire effects for my hair. Not even Savin can dissuade me completely from the idea of bio-luminescence . ;>

Heh, this latest pubbie release finally got me to register an account with you all and tag along...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Current character I'm working on is a short tomboyish half-ausr, half-dryad melee build smuggler. Not sure what I'll do for the other classes though.

WB

Sep 7, 2016
Started as a normal human male like i always do and i got bored of being so plain. I used "The Treatment" and i started pumping myself with DendroGro for girth and Horse Pills until i was full horse morph jammed Nuki Cookies into my face until i had giant balls. I then consumed a Lucifer to see what would happen and it gave me claws and made me lose all the Kui-Tan fur i had from the cookies. I used ManUp until i was as manly as i could get and then made myself human again with Terran Treats all except for my giant 31 inch long 12 inch wide horse penis which i drop to 15 inches using Condensol. I used Anusoft Cream afterwords to get an elastic donut hole. I don't see myself changing much more.

End result: Fair skinned Human Male with green eyes, 31 inch super thick horse penis, Huge balls, Super huge 7 feet tall Beefcake with a perfectly toned body.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Glowing thingas aren't bad ^^ Well I still do wait for legal way to get male version of vanae TF that was written and coded but never allowed to be unlocked. Glowing cum go go go :laugh:

There may be a market here in the rave community.

Color balance is so, so, so important to me. That's one of the biggest things I'm worried about with Aislinn. Her color scheme is mostly white and blue, which I adore, but the blues have to be very specific shades or it just looks totally awful. One of the biggest "oc donut steal' pitfalls is using strong bases like white or black and then incredibly over-saturated primary colors as accents. Black and BRIGHT RED or BRIGHT GREEN, for example. Black and crimson/forest isn't much better, but it at least doesn't make your eyes bleed.

I honestly think most "edgy" or "snowflake" designs could be significantly improved just by lowering the saturation of accent colors. :p

I kinda tend to go for the dark blue with gold or yellow as accent/secondary coloring. Ideally these would be that perfect set of the two colors that make the edges of the colors sort of waver and bleed into one another. I think couch or nik called it "vomit-inducing". I don't know why, but I actually LOVE that effect. It's not harsh on my senses, but rather appealing and soothing even.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There may be a market here in the rave community.

Well not like it's something of JimT work but generaly when I read about it effect of giving PC glowing cum I decided I will use it much when it finaly been accesable ingame. Totaly not like 80-90% stuff JimT worte fitting my tastes :smugdog:

K367

Oct 4, 2015
1 half-Ausar, 1 half-demon with Vanae tail/markings/vag and sylvan ears, and 1 planned Gryvain, maybe with fox tails.

I know Fen hates them, but I'm actually starting to miss having transformations that added attacks like in COC. The simple fact of some viable attacks coming directly from the user's physiology seemed to make combat more interesting if nothing else.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Well not like it's something of JimT work but generaly when I read about it effect of giving PC glowing cum I decided I will use it much when it finaly been accesable ingame. Totaly not like 80-90% stuff JimT worte fitting my tastes :smugdog:

Yeah, JimT's stuff really gets my body parts warmed up too :D

irioth

May 12, 2016
As racial scores go, my current main is a relatively balanced hybrid of kaithrit, demon-morph, plant-morph, cowgirl, and orange myr, with maximized bimbo traits (apart from intelligence), and a few gabilani (2 pussies of 3) and vanae (markings) features.

purplehawke

Sep 2, 2016
Mine is a bratty half-kaithrit cboy and I avoid species changes as much as possible. I've been tempted to try different species or mods since I do have the credits for it but I have such a weakness for catboys...

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Welp, probably should have picked up a cunt-snek before taking the treatment, so I rerolled my half-gryvain and did that then used cheat to reproduce amazon treatment. For the final touch, venom requires a myr score of 4, so what tf's should I scum for to get it without loosing too many of my Gryvain features? :eek:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Best way would be look at wiki to see which ones gryvan bodyparts you not wanna loose and see which one body parts change while taking red/orange myr TF. Aaik there isn't other way to get red myr venom than using red or orange myr TF.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
For the final touch, venom requires a myr score of 4, so what tf's should I scum for to get it without loosing too many of my Gryvain features? :eek:

Maintaining the Red Myr Venom perk doesn't actually require PC to have a certain racial score, it can only be removed by taking Gold Pill. So you should just spam Red or Orange Pill until you'll get the perk and then get the gryvain parts you want.

Chaoscurtis

Sep 20, 2015
Well, my gal was a demonic cat-kitsune hybrid with 9 demonic dick tipped foxy tailcocks ... But, the latest update seems to have removed the cock aspect from her tails. Which is very annoying because I had to jump through hoops to get the rest of her appearance back to what I wanted after I pulled that off.

It happened by complete accident too 'x.D Had a tailcock on her when I did the kitsune route with the foxfire which gave her the 9 foxdick tailcocks ... then I was trying to get the large demon wings and tongue from the demon transform item it altered the tailcocks to demonic. Did have to use another dose of foxfire to get the fur on the tails back, but that is neither here or there.

Tried to redo it but the event that changes a tailcock to demonic also seems to remove the tailcocks now ... which is annoying.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Tried to redo it but the event that changes a tailcock to demonic also seems to remove the tailcocks now ... which is annoying.

It didn't remove the tailcocks, per se, but the way the game acknowledges a tail as a tailcock. Now it's "if your tails a cockvine or if your tail has the "tailcock" flag" and the thing about tail tf procs is, they generally overwrite the type and flags of a tail, but leave the tailcock type color and such.