Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
The slow invasion of the deep caves by the bothrioc is a major concern since it slowly turn it's inhabitants into submissive. Maybe a deep cave war can be interesting: Nyrean, Ganrael, Bothrioc, maybe even Queen of the Deep daughters, Fungus Queen and Fungus infected Myr all share the same place and are agressive.

While I would love to see more content about the caves (and maybe a reason to marry Taivra instead of subduing her), the focus of the planet is allready on another war. But it would be nice to see the other factions play a part in a resolution for the myr conflict, albeit it seems to be to late to post suggestions for that :p

Still, some more interactions with Taivra or the princess (or the cave species in generel) might be nice for the future.

Last edited:

Rezz

Sep 24, 2016
Is the planet's story really complete? I mean, you reach Sellera at an elevator that you can't access, take the probe away from Taivra and that's it besides a buch of sidequests.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is the planet's story really complete? I mean, you reach Sellera at an elevator that you can't access, take the probe away from Taivra and that's it besides a buch of sidequests.
Myrellion's story is not complete. There will be an end to the war that the PC can influence in one of three directions: Pro-Red Myr, Pro-Gold Myr, and a third path which I hesitantly call the "compromise" path.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Myrellion's story is not complete. There will be an end to the war that the PC can influence in one of three directions: Pro-Red Myr, Pro-Gold Myr, and a third path which I hesitantly call the "compromise" path.

What?! no Nyrean army takeover? Man, I have a Nyrean kingdom, access to modern weaponry and support from a galactic wide company and I can't even take over a single planet.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What?! no Nyrean army takeover? Man, I have a Nyrean kingdom, access to modern weaponry and support from a galactic wide company and I can't even take over a single planet.
The nyrea you took over are just one village. A very small part of the overall planetary population of nyrea, with more of them on the continent where the capitol of the reds is. But those in Taivra's domain are nowhere near being a match to the red myr army or golds even in their current state.

I mean, you reach Sellera at an elevator that you can't access
Last time I checked, you meet Sellera in her office which you access by going down an elevator in a cutscene.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
The nyrea you took over are just one village. A very small part of the overall planetary population of nyrea, with more of them on the continent where the capitol of the reds is. But those in Taivra's domain are nowhere near being a match to the red myr army or golds even in their current state.

But what if I give every one of them a plasma cannon?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
But what if I give every one of them a plasma cannon?

You'd get your knob cut off by the U.G.C. for handing advanced weaponry to some obviously aggressive and heirarchical aliens during an incredibly delicate nuclear ceasefire. Next.

Reactions: Shambler

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me what the extent of the completion of the content surrounding Taivra's Palace is? I was writing a sex scene for Taivra, and I found myself gradually noticing facets of the palace and realm which could be improved and/or thinking of content which I might like to add to it. With Myrellion being unfinished, though, I'm afraid of spending time writing something that might conflict with planned canon and having it rejected.
Though she isn't the sole focus of my ideas, Taivra's daughter in particular feels undeveloped, as she spends her existance in an endless orgy if the player defeats her or simply disappears if the player marries Taivra without encountering her. I had some thoughts for events that involved her being interacted with in a manner that didn't (exclusively) involve violence or lust, but I didn't want to tread on someone's toes if there are already plans in place. Especially considering that with very few established character traits for her, it'd be quite difficult for me to try to capture the essence of the character for any substantial writing. As far as I know, the game doesn't even reveal her name.
To put it in plainer terms: is the content of Taivra's Palace and realm more or less finished? Can I expect to be able to write without concern of conflicting with planned future content? Are there design documents on this sort of thing available somewhere?

There are currently no plans for expanding Taivra/Taivriss or the nyrea kingdom. If you want to tackle it, go for it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to commission a threesome, but I dunno anyone who'd be interested in writing that in particular.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
What character do I need to meet to unlock the final option when dealing with Taivra?
Which final option are you talking about? Taivra has multiple option menues.

I don't believe that there are any options for Taivra that require meeting a specific character, but there are several options that require the PC to have a certain personality type.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
He might be talking about the option to subjugate Taivra, which requires you to read the codex for her species and/or talk to the shopkeep outside her palace.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You need to talk to Lieve about the war, AND either have talked to Anzhela about her past or read the Red Myr Codex entry.

Dkr724

Oct 20, 2017
Personally I feel that if we ever see the end of the red-gold confilct, or even if we don't, I'd like to see Briha either join the crew, she was a former soldier so she'd be useful in a fight, or at least be able to relocate to tavros at some point, or some such thing, I mean it's pretty much just knock her up and take the kid, whom she'll likely never see again. I feel sorry for her, she's been through about enough don't ya think? I mean I imagine there's some law against taking natives off-world, at least till it joins the UGC, which could occur following an end to the war. as for lys... eh. If it comes down to pick a side in the war and recruit one of those two... I'm leaning toward the reds. they're more interesting in general.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also. embry. pregnancy. DO EEEET.
Nobody else is gonna write it for reasons that should be quite obvious by now. Do all that yourself.

Darth_Meow_504

Mar 14, 2017
Personally I feel that if we ever see the end of the red-gold confilct, or even if we don't, I'd like to see Briha either join the crew, she was a former soldier so she'd be useful in a fight, or at least be able to relocate to tavros at some point, or some such thing, I mean it's pretty much just knock her up and take the kid, whom she'll likely never see again. I feel sorry for her, she's been through about enough don't ya think? I mean I imagine there's some law against taking natives off-world, at least till it joins the UGC, which could occur following an end to the war. as for lys... eh. If it comes down to pick a side in the war and recruit one of those two... I'm leaning toward the reds. they're more interesting in general.

I really want to hook Lys and Briha up and get them a little house somewhere safe with a big flower garden. Then they can begin to heal their traumas and move on to a happier future and we can drop in for threesomes from time to time!

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I, personally, want to get Liliana off-planet (and maybe get her a job at the nursery looking after children). Sure, it could get in the way of her crush on Doctor Anilla, but that's just mentioned in one scene.

(And yeah, if I had to choose gold or red myr, I'd choose red. Largely because all gold myr in Gildenmere seem to be in the "genocide is the only option" club, while Kressia has at least one happy gold/red couple, and red myr like Anzhela that are clearly doing their best to make cooperation and cohabitation work, and fix the flaws in their society instead of desperately clinging to the past.)

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I, personally, want to get Liliana off-planet (and maybe get her a job at the nursery looking after children). Sure, it could get in the way of her crush on Doctor Anilla, but that's just mentioned in one scene.

(And yeah, if I had to choose gold or red myr, I'd choose red. Largely because all gold myr in Gildenmere seem to be in the "genocide is the only option" club, while Kressia has at least one happy gold/red couple, and red myr like Anzhela that are clearly doing their best to make cooperation and cohabitation work, and fix the flaws in their society instead of desperately clinging to the past.)
Are you aware she's intended to be a Queen? A really malnourished Queen, but yes.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Are you aware she's intended to be a Queen? A really malnourished Queen, but yes.
I don't remember that mentioned in game, but her talk isn't repeatable, so I can't check - but the wiki mentions nothing about it. Is this some dev comment or something mentioned in her doc?