Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Ok, back on track, people! What's the next point of discussion?

None until something new gets added to Myrellion I'm guessing, these threads tend to lie fallow for a few weeks at a time and we've hit a lull in the action methinks.

Darth_Meow_504

Mar 14, 2017
Wait, someone who used to work on TiTs died? ;-;

So it would seem. Sadly that sort of thing happens, everyone who has ever worked on or played this game, or even so much as read about it, are mortal and subject to the natural process of death. We can hope medical science and technology will change that in the future, but for now it's something of a sad inevitability.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
If I may ask, is Myrellion currently on the backburner or is there some progress on the war-quest?

In fact, I wonder if there is any release plan or if it is more like "I'm inspired to work on this one, so I shall."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Atm more work they putting into New Canadia station. War-Quest is mostly(whle) written for Reds and for other paths we not have any new news if it been done some work on them.

Dreamer Rose

Nov 3, 2016
Okay, I have a question pertaining to Kara. I keep seeing in her wiki entries mentions of a spin off game called The Silence and how it can affect the Pirate's Base mission. Where do I find that game? Or is it dead?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Okay, I have a question pertaining to Kara. I keep seeing in her wiki entries mentions of a spin off game called The Silence and how it can affect the Pirate's Base mission. Where do I find that game? Or is it dead?
The Silence can be found here, on Gedan's Furaffinity page. It's fully complete, though short.

kagapeme

Aug 22, 2016
So is there no way to take Emmy, or Embry off of Myrellion? Sorry if this isn't the place for this question.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No, sorry. No one's written it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So is there no way to take Emmy, or Embry off of Myrellion? Sorry if this isn't the place for this question.
Emmy's a planned crewmember in the future.
Embry's just plain abandonware.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think passing first barrier or not vanishing while working on x-pack is enough of challange that makes second one barrier (meeting Fen standards) almost like a walk in the park.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I had similar conclusion days/weeks ago but then people jumped at me saying I'm wrong with saying that somehow Jim npc's ended up in that weird state starting on c.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Wrong place, dude. @RanmaChan , if you would?

Wait, why are you tagging me?

I mean, the quest does take place in the moons of Myrellion, and can only be triggered when going to Myrellion. It does make a little sense that a question about it would be posted here.

Kinda makes sense, sorta, but I think it would probably be a lot better if it was in a thread of its own.

On the Kashima Incident quest, how do you crack the safe in the Science Quaters?

As it happens I don't actually know how to unlock it, it has been so long since I actually played through the incident that I didn't even recall that there was a safe. My memory is just awful.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wait, why are you tagging me?
Cause every time someone makes a post that's in the wrong place or just plain dumb, you're always there to notify them of their error. This post doesn't really fit in with Myrellion (at least in my opinion), so I decided to summon you to work your magic!

Reactions: RanmaChan

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
As it happens I don't actually know how to unlock it, it has been so long since I actually played through the incident that I didn't even recall that there was a safe. My memory is just awful.
It's one of those Lights Out puzzles, where you have to make all of the light purple tiles go dark. I can solve them on my own all day but I couldn't walk someone through how to do it on the internet, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just realized that I knew the name and could search the internet for it, so I did. Hope this helps @CaptainX

betatester

Jul 17, 2017
I had an idea with the Bothrioc. My Steele never surrender and bred hundreds of bothrioc using the Dock Oivpositor option.
Steele becoming a kind of Quadomme can be fun. It could end with Steele competing with Ara Kei for dominance.
Can we hope to see bothrioc in nursery soon ?
The slow invasion of the deep caves by the bothrioc is a major concern since it slowly turn it's inhabitants into submissive. Maybe a deep cave war can be interesting: Nyrean, Ganrael, Bothrioc, maybe even Queen of the Deep daughters, Fungus Queen and Fungus infected Myr all share the same place and are agressive. Steele may have interests in many of this factions. As a potential Nyrean Royal, Progenitor of a Race, Helper of the Fungus Queen, breeder of many gangrael and bearer of a gangrael like armor and as suggested above a potential Quadomme, Steele may become the High King/Queen of the Deep Caves.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I had an idea with the Bothrioc. My Steele never surrender and bred hundreds of bothrioc using the Dock Oivpositor option.
Steele becoming a kind of Quadomme can be fun. It could end with Steele competing with Ara Kei for dominance.
The slow invasion of the deep caves by the bothrioc is a major concern since it slowly turn it's inhabitants into submissive. Maybe a deep cave war can be interesting: Nyrean, Ganrael, Bothrioc, maybe even Queen of the Deep daughters, Fungus Queen and Fungus infected Myr all share the same place and are agressive. Steele may have interests in many of this factions. As a potential Nyrean Royal, Progenitor of a Race, Helper of the Fungus Queen, breeder of many gangrael and bearer of a gangrael like armor and as suggested above a potential Quadomme, Steele may become the High King/Queen of the Deep Caves.

While that would be hilarious, in a "Unfortunately I'm the High King of S̶k̶y̶r̶i̶m̶ the Deep Caves" kinda way, I highly doubt it would ever be added. Not because its a bad idea, but because Myrellion is at best getting the end of the war and no more, unless a dev decides its a brilliant idea and personally vouches for it while also gettings Fen's stamp of approval.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Heh. Quite like this.

They do show up, but only as a number, if you carry them yourself.