My OC Art

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
here's the rough for your drawing, which color scheme did you want?

thanks for the character! feel free to suggest any changes you wanted made
as per usual looks amazing.
if possible can you do a nude version of the lupine girl you did for me? love to see her with her tits out.

Reactions: Heeheejack

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
if you could can you please do a nude version of my lupine girl?

here you go! i THINK i improved on drawing furry faces, but if you don't like how it looks I can just draw her like the first version.

anyways, gonna start coloring/rendering the roughs I already finished so if anyone wanted anything changed, i'd be happy to do it at this point!

Attachments

• OC Lupine Fem 2.png
    OC Lupine Fem 2.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: KAZEARC

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
here you go! i THINK i improved on drawing furry faces, but if you don't like how it looks I can just draw her like the first version.

anyways, gonna start coloring/rendering the roughs I already finished so if anyone wanted anything changed, i'd be happy to do it at this point!
looks absolutely great. if you can can you make make it so her dick is a bit longer and in a way so you can see her balls (size wise the pair should be bigger then the size of her breasts.) also can she have human like legs.other the that she looks amazing.
something around that size and for color can you make the fur around the lower arms darker.

Attachments

• OC Lupine nude. 2_0.jpg
    OC Lupine nude. 2_0.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but could you make my lupine a bit bigger and longer too? As well as his balls? Only if you aren’t bogged down by request.

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Something human then. This lady saying 'Precious, it's 4PM, time for your skin flaying' while snapping the whip.

pls

looks absolutely great. if you can can you make make it so her dick is a bit longer and in a way so you can see her balls (size wise the pair should be bigger then the size of her breasts.) also can she have human like legs.other the that she looks amazing.
something around that size and for color can you make the fur around the lower arms darker.

I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but could you make my lupine a bit bigger and longer too? As well as his balls? Only if you aren’t bogged down by request.

Here's the colored versions!

Hello Heeheejack! I just wanted to drop off my entry to the thread. Here is my TITS OC Khalea. She is a Half-Kaithrit, Half-Vanae with Galotian Hair. Her personality is sultry, maternal, and demure if that helps. I hope you enjoy her! I've attached a few reference photos:

View attachment 14057 View attachment 14058 View attachment 14059 View attachment 14060

I gotta redo this one unfortunately! I don't have a ton of space on my poor old computer, so I only keep files for a few days and I accidentally erased it!

Edit: I posted the wrong version of the female Lupine and I can't change the uploaded file so here's a link to the final version: https://imgur.com/a/yopTEE8

Attachments

• OC Lupine Male 2.png
    OC Lupine Male 2.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 58
  • OC Whip colored.png
    OC Whip colored.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Here's the colored versions!

I gotta redo this one unfortunately! I don't have a ton of space on my poor old computer, so I only keep files for a few days and I accidentally erased it!

Edit: I posted the wrong version of the female Lupine and I can't change the uploaded file so here's a link to the final version: https://imgur.com/a/yopTEE8
she is fucking beautiful mate.

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you. I'd prefer something SFW, but it's up to you :)

Overall, I'd say she'd look a bit like https://i.imgur.com/zdn8DtV.jpg with hair similar to https://i.imgur.com/tFiSAEI.jpg.
  • Female. Formerly human, now mutant. 5 feet 7 inch tall.
  • Face: human. Has "a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves". Features: elfin ears, a pair of seven inch dragon horns growing from the sides of her head, sweeping backwards. Hair goes past the shoulders a bit. Auburn, wavy-flowing.
  • Body: "Somewhat lithe", with some definition. Pale skin, curved thighs, toned rear and four rows of B-cup breasts. (Headcanon: nipples can be thumb-sized). Optional: dragon wings and demonic claw feet (not the female variety!).
  • Genitalia: two reptilian shafts that are 6 inches long and one and a half thick, a large-ish sack with four balls, a loose pussy ("its lips slightly parted") with a 1.5-inch clit and a slimy backdoor.
  • Equipment: inscribed spellblade and spider-silk robes.

Headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Formerly human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
  • Face: human. Features: somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), pig ears, gryvain green eyes, raskvel tongue. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown). Pale blue skin. My headanon is that he has a round-ish nose, or, perhaps, similar to that of Berserk's Nosferatu Zodd.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear, large, "impossible to miss" belly. (Headcanon: body is similar to https://i.imgur.com/RqNI3kg.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/WlJvLxQ.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/O4ebtIx.png). Grey-blue vanae markings. "Horse" arms and raskvel legs. Optional: six demon tentacocks, bark in skin, cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest).
  • Genitalia: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four large balls that swings heavily.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.
  • Equipment: glacial auger and frostbane mail.

I need some help with the female character. Does this body look ok? I'm making it sfw so i dont think i can add the genitals, but is everything else, especially the breasts, ok?

Attachments

• Attempt.png
    Attempt.png
    53 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: n666

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
only asking because i love your art.
but can you do a nude version of the original design?.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
is everything else, especially the breasts, ok?
Yes, it is. As for the breasts, I envision them with the lower part of a row covering the upper part of another and all of them being the same small-ish size so that they stand right above the navel. The way the second or the third row look like should do the trick.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
I hope appearance screen dumps are acceptable for making a request?

You are a lupine-morph. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of frostbane mail, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a wolf’s face, wide and majestic, with jaws filled with sharp teeth. You’ve got thick, black and gray fur, hiding your thick, fair skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline, beard, and slender lips. Your canine eyes have large a brown irises occupying most of their surface when the pupils are not dilated, each surrounded by a menacingly glowing sclera. The short, white hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, black and gray fur. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, black and gray fur, making you appear quite royal. Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of black and gray fur. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, healthy chest, belly and inner thighs in white. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your fingers are tipped with thick, canine claws as well. You have thin hips, and your somewhat jiggly butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long, fuzzy black and gray wolf-tail sprouts just above your backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two powerful digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in large, bestial feet tipped with sharp canine claws. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 20 inches long and four inches across when fully erect. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your black, animalistic shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 8 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy sack filled with a pair of cantaloupe-sized balls swings low under your knotty dog-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 19 inches around and 6 inches across.

You have one unspoiled butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you. I'd prefer something SFW, but it's up to you :)

Overall, I'd say she'd look a bit like https://i.imgur.com/zdn8DtV.jpg with hair similar to https://i.imgur.com/tFiSAEI.jpg.
  • Female. Formerly human, now mutant. 5 feet 7 inch tall.
  • Face: human. Has "a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves". Features: elfin ears, a pair of seven inch dragon horns growing from the sides of her head, sweeping backwards. Hair goes past the shoulders a bit. Auburn, wavy-flowing.
  • Body: "Somewhat lithe", with some definition. Pale skin, curved thighs, toned rear and four rows of B-cup breasts. (Headcanon: nipples can be thumb-sized). Optional: dragon wings and demonic claw feet (not the female variety!).
  • Genitalia: two reptilian shafts that are 6 inches long and one and a half thick, a large-ish sack with four balls, a loose pussy ("its lips slightly parted") with a 1.5-inch clit and a slimy backdoor.
  • Equipment: inscribed spellblade and spider-silk robes.

Headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Formerly human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
  • Face: human. Features: somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), pig ears, gryvain green eyes, raskvel tongue. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown). Pale blue skin. My headanon is that he has a round-ish nose, or, perhaps, similar to that of Berserk's Nosferatu Zodd.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear, large, "impossible to miss" belly. (Headcanon: body is similar to https://i.imgur.com/RqNI3kg.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/WlJvLxQ.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/O4ebtIx.png). Grey-blue vanae markings. "Horse" arms and raskvel legs. Optional: six demon tentacocks, bark in skin, cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest).
  • Genitalia: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four large balls that swings heavily.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.
  • Equipment: glacial auger and frostbane mail.

ok, this took a while to post cause i had a bigger weekend than i thought i would, but here's the roughs! i'll be coloring tomorrow so if you need any changes made, please say so before then!

Attachments

• OC spider silk.png
    OC spider silk.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: n666

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The thighs look a bit large. Other than that, it looks good!

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018

Attachments

• OC Galotion.png
    OC Galotion.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 71

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
love all the art artwork you have done. made a account to say that i love it.
if you are still doing request.
can you do a lioness. heavily muscled golden fur with large tits shoulder length hair and a huge knotted feline cock and balls.
if text is to help.
("You are a lioness. You’re a good 7 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.36 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.
You have a leonine face, complete with a powerful muzzle, large nose, and whiskers. Its thick coat of fur hides pale skin underneath and softens the threat of the predatory teeth lurking inside your mouth. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent cock-suckers and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a hazel iris. The lengthy, orange smooth hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded lion-ears. They casually pivot towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of gold fur. You are soaked in visible splotches of spooge, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your hands are heavy, clawed paws with fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have child-bearing hips that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your generous, powerful butt threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. A soft gold lion-tail sprouts just above your rump, topped with a big puff of fur. Two plantigrade legs support you with thickly padded lion-paws. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have two massive motherly breasts, capped with one 0.8-inch nipple each. The rather huge areolae are pink. You could easily fill a I-cup bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist.
Your cat-cock is 24 inches long and seven inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your animalistic shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.8 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy tender sack filled with two basketball-sized balls swings low under your giant, predator cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 37 inches around and 11.8 inches across.")
love to see if you can draw her.

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Heeheejack! I just wanted to drop off my entry to the thread. Here is my TITS OC Khalea. She is a Half-Kaithrit, Half-Vanae with Galotian Hair. Her personality is sultry, maternal, and demure if that helps. I hope you enjoy her! I've attached a few reference photos:

View attachment 14057 View attachment 14058 View attachment 14059 View attachment 14060

here's the colored version!

i'm definitely still taking requests, but i'm going in order so it may be a few days before I get to yours!

Attachments

• OC Galotion colored.png
    OC Galotion colored.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 68

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
m definitely still taking requests, but i'm going in order so it may be a few days before I get to yours!

can't wait to see your take on her. new cat gel girl is cool.
for size reference something like but with bigger cock and balls that is feline and knotted. and with hair.

Attachments

• d6791ff05945d84545ee973da31ef72d (2).jpg
    d6791ff05945d84545ee973da31ef72d (2).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019
jackal-13-png.13636
Gonna try posting this again, nude bust of my Oc, with a lupine dick, around 14 in long if possible

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
My OC Rahn-esq girl Xahlia (not fully rahn mind you but the body of one at least, more like was human but through an event i have yet to come up with she is now made of the same gel like substance as a rahn)

she still has a bump(?) where her nose used to be, figured making that a design choice would make her easier to draw in terms of face proportions

added her description in tits for more obscure things that i couldn't really do in hs2

Edit: the rifle she's holding is my take on the sunfire rifle
Edit edit: if you do decide to draw her thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• Xahlia HS21.png
    Xahlia HS21.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Xahlia HS22.png
    Xahlia HS22.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 43
  • xahliathmbnailnew.png
    xahliathmbnailnew.png
    565.4 KB · Views: 39
  • sunfire back.png
    sunfire back.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Xahlia description.png
    Xahlia description.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Xahlia description2.png
    Xahlia description2.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
And we're back after a long hard work week! here's a quick update of my OC! She's currently on the ant world going after the next probe and a set of chitin armor. She got a haircut and she's got full mimbrane infestation and 2-3 trust on all of them. I wanna get her the parasite tail (forget the name) and maybe make her a futa next. Does anyone know any other infestations she could get that would coexist with the mimbranes?

Anyways, working on more requests now!

LvcHNo1.png

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
You guys all have really interesting characters that are challenging to draw! That's why I like this forum because I'm sick of drawing the same kind of OC over and over and you all have really diverse characters, but the downside is that I think these might be my worst deliveries yet!

If you guys want anything changed, I'll be coloring all the roughs I've done tomorrow, so say so before then.

I hope appearance screen dumps are acceptable for making a request?

Does this look close? I usually draw from references, but drawing from descriptions was fun. Not sure if it looks correct.

can you do a lioness. heavily muscled golden fur with large tits shoulder length hair and a huge knotted feline cock and balls.
if text is to help.

This request made me find out that I really don't know how to draw felines at all. This was my best shot out of like a dozen attempts, so sorry if it doesn't look that good!

My OC Rahn-esq girl Xahlia (not fully rahn mind you but the body of one at least, more like was human but through an event i have yet to come up with she is now made of the same gel like substance as a rahn)

she still has a bump(?) where her nose used to be, figured making that a design choice would make her easier to draw in terms of face proportions

added her description in tits for more obscure things that i couldn't really do in hs2

Edit: the rifle she's holding is my take on the sunfire rifle
Edit edit: if you do decide to draw her thank you very much in advance

Again, not sure if this looks good, but it was my best shot. How transparent is she? should you be able to see through her?

Last thing is, would anyone have a character I could please pair with my new bunny trap? I had an idea for a drawing for him, but I don't wanna use characters without permission. I could use another one of my OCs, but I figure I could knock out a delivery at the same time!OC Bunny.png

Attachments

• OC Lupine Morph.png
    OC Lupine Morph.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 49
  • OC Lioness.png
    OC Lioness.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 51
  • OC Goo Girl.png
    OC Goo Girl.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: n666 and KAZEARC

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Last thing is, would anyone have a character I could please pair with my new bunny trap? I had an idea for a drawing for him, but I don't wanna use characters without permission. I could use another one of my OCs, but I figure I could knock out a delivery at the same time!
the lupine you did for me i think would fit.(big wolf and little bunny kinda cleshay i know.) as she is dom character.
love all 4 of those OC`s.
if you can tho but can you do a full bust of the original art for the my lupine lass that is nude.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm sick of drawing the same kind of OC over and over and you all have really diverse characters, but the downside is that I think these might be my worst deliveries yet!
When an artist asks for suggestions here, I try to suggest ideas that could be somewhat challenging but still would go along said artist's style. Hence why I let you choose between my CoC Champion and my Steele :) Fengames allow for a lot of configurations, so OC designs are bound to be varied.

If things end up looking wonky, well... you live and you learn.

Reactions: Heeheejack

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
she is lovely. can you make her thighs and cock bit thicker. and when it comes to colouring can you make it so she looks super muscler.