My OC Art

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
I played CoC waaay long ago and enjoyed it, but stopped playing for a while. I came back and was delighted to discover how much this place has grown! I'm enjoying TiTs right now and will do CoC2 after, but I wanted to show off my characters!

If you had any OC requests feel free to throw them out there. I can't guarantee I'll do them but I should be able to get to some.

My first TiTs character is an accidental knockoff of Witchblade/Kerrigan from starcraft. I finished her drawing and was liking the look of it but then realized it looked very familiar, so oops accidental plagiarism.

H691zGh.png

Her backstory is that she was a professor of xenobiology at some fancy college and was a leading expert on symbiotic lifeforms. She went searching for the probes, and encountered Mimbranes and got to study them first hand! Although she's revolted by the infestation, she realizes that it's what's helping her to survive in a dangerous universe so she reluctantly begins building trust with the creatures and uses her knowledge to find more creatures to augment her power.

She's just using a sword, but in my head canon it's produced by the mimbranes, as is the chitin armor she's wearing.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
look great.
as a request . hermaphrodite amazon well endowed lupine with gray fur and gold eyes in a waistcoat/bodyarmor mix wilding a glaive.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd ask for my CoC champion, but you might feel she's rather similar to yours (minus that S-shaped body and missile breasts) :p If you were okay with males, I'd ask for my secondary Steele.

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
My elf black mage is always cute

your elf IS cute!

I'd ask for my CoC champion, but you might feel she's rather similar to yours (minus that S-shaped body and missile breasts) :p If you were okay with males, I'd ask for my secondary Steele.

I'd be happy to do your CoC champ, but I'm ok with males, got a ref for either one? Also what letter body and what weapon chest would you like? :p

If I don't get any other requests, I'll start rendering/coloring the 3 requests I've done.

Attachments

• OC Fire.png
    OC Fire.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Gonny and n666

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
I had to make an account to say just how much I adore your art. I personally love the color and life you bring into your work, I love how you managed to convince me on having minbranes added to my TITs characters.

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
thanks everyone for the nice comments!

i'm still taking requests if anyone has any! I'm willing to try anything (that's allowed to be posted on these forums) but fair warning, I'm pretty new to drawing furry.

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
well, here is an OC. Tall, Muscular male Lupine that's well endowed with white fur with blue eyes wearing war hides/ loincloth weilding a great sword.

Reactions: Heeheejack

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
well, here is an OC. Tall, Muscular male Lupine that's well endowed with white fur with blue eyes wearing war hides/ loincloth weilding a great sword.

here you go, i'll color it tomorrow if i don't have many requests.
I had a really hard time with the face, so hopefully that looks ok.

Something human then. This lady saying 'Precious, it's 4PM, time for your skin flaying' while snapping the whip.

pls

working on this next!

Do you do nude versions of busts at all?

sorry, i don't understand! i can do fully nude drawings if that's what you mean

Attachments

• OC Lupine Male.png
    OC Lupine Male.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: SoAndSo

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
here you go, i'll color it tomorrow if i don't have many requests.
I had a really hard time with the face, so hopefully that looks ok.

working on this next!

sorry, i don't understand! i can do fully nude drawings if that's what you mean
Absolutely amazing, he looks just like I had always imagined, thank you!

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Hello Heeheejack! I just wanted to drop off my entry to the thread. Here is my TITS OC Khalea. She is a Half-Kaithrit, Half-Vanae with Galotian Hair. Her personality is sultry, maternal, and demure if that helps. I hope you enjoy her! I've attached a few reference photos:

clothes1.png clothes2.png nude1.png nude2.png

Reactions: Heeheejack

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be happy to do your CoC champ, but I'm ok with males, got a ref for either one? Also what letter body and what weapon chest would you like?
Thank you. I'd prefer something SFW, but it's up to you :)

Overall, I'd say she'd look a bit like https://i.imgur.com/zdn8DtV.jpg with hair similar to https://i.imgur.com/tFiSAEI.jpg.
  • Female. Formerly human, now mutant. 5 feet 7 inch tall.
  • Face: human. Has "a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves". Features: elfin ears, a pair of seven inch dragon horns growing from the sides of her head, sweeping backwards. Hair goes past the shoulders a bit. Auburn, wavy-flowing.
  • Body: "Somewhat lithe", with some definition. Pale skin, curved thighs, toned rear and four rows of B-cup breasts. (Headcanon: nipples can be thumb-sized). Optional: dragon wings and demonic claw feet (not the female variety!).
  • Genitalia: two reptilian shafts that are 6 inches long and one and a half thick, a large-ish sack with four balls, a loose pussy ("its lips slightly parted") with a 1.5-inch clit and a slimy backdoor.
  • Equipment: inscribed spellblade and spider-silk robes.

Headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Formerly human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
  • Face: human. Features: somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), pig ears, gryvain green eyes, raskvel tongue. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown). Pale blue skin. My headanon is that he has a round-ish nose, or, perhaps, similar to that of Berserk's Nosferatu Zodd.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear, large, "impossible to miss" belly. (Headcanon: body is similar to https://i.imgur.com/RqNI3kg.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/WlJvLxQ.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/O4ebtIx.png). Grey-blue vanae markings. "Horse" arms and raskvel legs. Optional: six demon tentacocks, bark in skin, cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest).
  • Genitalia: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four large balls that swings heavily.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.
  • Equipment: glacial auger and frostbane mail.

Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Something human then. This lady saying 'Precious, it's 4PM, time for your skin flaying' while snapping the whip.

pls

here it is! i'll add the lightning effects when i color it. just gonna do a few more roughs so I can do all the coloring at once.

Also, does anyone have any sub characters I could use to pair with some of these requests, male, female, or anything? I wanted to do more than just pinups! Thanks!

Attachments

• OC Whip.png
    OC Whip.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: n666 and SoAndSo

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Heeheejack! I just wanted to drop off my entry to the thread. Here is my TITS OC Khalea. She is a Half-Kaithrit, Half-Vanae with Galotian Hair. Her personality is sultry, maternal, and demure if that helps. I hope you enjoy her! I've attached a few reference photos:

View attachment 14057 View attachment 14058 View attachment 14059 View attachment 14060

here's the rough for your drawing, which color scheme did you want?

thick thighed fat assed horse cocked kaithrit boy. like his hips are fucking huge.

thanks for the character! feel free to suggest any changes you wanted made

Attachments

• OC Slimecat.png
    OC Slimecat.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 85