My OC Art

Vista

Nov 15, 2016
If you would be so kind as to draw my character as well, I would be very happy :D
Please do her fully nude if you can, and feel free to pair her with your bunny if you want to.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with yellow skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with pouty lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. The black sclera and iris of both of your eyes make them appear as solid black and very alien. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The long, blue hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Two floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a long, bright yellow tongue that can extend a foot past past your lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A large, insectile abdomen dangles from just above your backside, bobbing with its own weight as you shift. It is covered in hard black chitin and tipped with a needle-like stinger. Shimmering, armor-like chitin girds your legs from your toes to your mid-thigh. The sable material is rock hard right up until the ring of soft fluff that grows over the uppermost edge.

You have two volleyball-sized mammaries, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two pussies, both similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a black and gold, zil-styled pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, gleaming with barely-contained wetness, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a black and gold, zil-styled slit with one 0.5-inch clit, gleaming with barely-contained wetness, its lips slightly parted. Its womb is currently gestating eggs.
Each vagina’s exterior folds are a dusky black, while the inner linings of your tunnels are a glorious golden hue.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Does this look close? I usually draw from references, but drawing from descriptions was fun. Not sure if it looks correct.
Oh he looks absolutely great, I really like the facial features you gave him and his physique has that personal sweet spot of athletic but not swole.
If you could make the tooth jutting out from the left side of his jaw a little smaller and give him a bit more fluff down his chest and around the back of his neck (if possible, not sure how hard that may be to portray on a front angle) it would make him just about a perfect fit for the mental image I have of him.
Also thanks a lot for this, it's the first time someone drew a request for one of my characters so I'm pretty stoked! :D

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
the lupine you did for me i think would fit.(big wolf and little bunny kinda cleshay i know.) as she is dom character.
love all 4 of those OC`s.
if you can tho but can you do a full bust of the original art for the my lupine lass that is nude.

Thanks for the permission, I'll definitely be using her!

As for the original design, I already deleted the file cause my hard drive is jam packed, so I recreated it best i can. I'll color it along with the rest so lemme know if you want anything different.

Attachments

• OC Lup Fem 3.png
    OC Lup Fem 3.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Gonny and KAZEARC

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Thanks for the permission, I'll definitely be using her!

As for the original design, I already deleted the file cause my hard drive is jam packed, so I recreated it best i can. I'll color it along with the rest so lemme know if you want anything different.
love it mate. you're more than welcome to use her in anything. that means i get to see her in more art ;).
only think for her is her tits are just a tad too big. if you can can you ditch her weapon and have her arm over her breast cup it over resting on it.

Last edited:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
ok so i quoted your message and all but this forum was like nah imma delete everything you just typed so sorry if there are a spelling errors or anything i ain't checking again

so if you ever try to make out something on the other side of a foggy window but can only really see the shape and nothing else, that is the kind of transparency Xahlia would have

the pose? i really like it especially that facial expression since it brings out a cute side of her (something i hadn't thought of myself since i personally was seeing her as a a bit like me...more logical than emotional but don't get me wrong i do like it a lot)

EDIT: also just thought i'd put it in here in case you didn't see it in her tits description she is a herm (but its more like the rahn in the sense her cock forms above her vag when she is super aroused)

my only gripe with the pic is her ears but im guessing that will be fixed in the final version

also don't mind you using Xahlia either

Last edited:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
only think for her is her tits are just a tad too big. if you can can you ditch her weapon and have her arm over her breast cup it over resting on it.

Excuse me sir but unless they are covering her bellybutton they are never too big :D

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Excuse me sir but unless they are covering her bellybutton they are never too big:D
don't get me wrong i love huge tits. but outside of cowgirls there is a limit.
just look back at the og design for her and she has gone up a few cup sizes :D.
and i think the quote is missing the " at the start.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Though I can get the breast-udder connection, I don't think that cow girls should have large breasts. If any, they should have large nipples or several ones :p

also i have no idea what has happened to the quote feature on this comment
Apparently, you deleted part of the code before the quote itself.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Apparently, you deleted part of the code before the quote itself.

ty only just noticed that was the problem

also only just realised but i don't know whether the rough wasn't meant to include Xahlia's antennae
but she does have antennae (i always forget to add her antennae in my practice drawings so just thought i'd mention it)

Last edited:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Heeheejack i gotta ask this since im trying to learn drawing myself, how did you start learning? do you just start with the rough or is there another process before that? (if you don't want to answer that's fine just thought i'd ask instead of just remaining silent)

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Heeheejack i gotta ask this since im trying to learn drawing myself, how did you start learning? do you just start with the rough or is there another process before that? (if you don't want to answer that's fine just thought i'd ask instead of just remaining silent)

If you wanna get good at drawing, the first step would be learning from someone better than me lol, I'm barely decent at best. I'm not being humble, realizing how good you actually are is important to improving!

There are a ton of great artists out there and in this forum that you can learn from, and by all means you should be reading and following tutorials (Loomis!), youtube vids, etc. but also spend a lot of time just drawing on your own. You're the worlds leading expert on drawing like you, so no tutorial can beat that. Also be sure to draw a lot of different things, not just one type of character. For example, getting good at making backgrounds helps you get better at figures and vice versa.

If you do that for long enough, you'll get to a point where you make pictures that you're proud of. Then if you're like me, you'll see another artist's work and hate your own work again, which causes you to try and improve more! I don't know if this is healthy but it did make my art better from where it was.

Anyways, my basic process goes kinda like this.

1. I put down a blob that's roughly shaped like what i want to draw. I don't worry about being precise, it's just gotta be facing at roughly the right direction, and in roughly the right perspective.

2. I add rough details, in this case muscles. I use references a lot for this. I use as big a brush as I can to save time and prevent me from fiddling too much at this stage.

3. I establish where my light is by lightening/shading the proper areas, again references help a ton. After this stage, if the rough doesn't look good I just start over. It's faster than spending a ton of time tweaking your work and you learn to draw faster.

4. When the rough is finally ok, I refine the shapes with lines.

5. I add fine details and deepen the shaded areas and highlight the lighter areas.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, if you can practice and make someone else happy then you're doing two things at once! Try doing free requests, it'll force you to draw things you're not comfortable drawing and it'll make someone's day. People were happy to get requests filled even when I just started drawing and was submitting literal MS Paint art.

Attachments

• wut i do.png
    wut i do.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Oh he looks absolutely great, I really like the facial features you gave him and his physique has that personal sweet spot of athletic but not swole.
If you could make the tooth jutting out from the left side of his jaw a little smaller and give him a bit more fluff down his chest and around the back of his neck (if possible, not sure how hard that may be to portray on a front angle) it would make him just about a perfect fit for the mental image I have of him.
Also thanks a lot for this, it's the first time someone drew a request for one of my characters so I'm pretty stoked! :D

here's the colored version! doing the dragon guy next

Attachments

• OC Lupine Morph Colored.png
    OC Lupine Morph Colored.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: KAZEARC

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
Looks great so far thank you so much!

ok so i quoted your message and all but this forum was like nah imma delete everything you just typed so sorry if there are a spelling errors or anything i ain't checking again

so if you ever try to make out something on the other side of a foggy window but can only really see the shape and nothing else, that is the kind of transparency Xahlia would have

the pose? i really like it especially that facial expression since it brings out a cute side of her (something i hadn't thought of myself since i personally was seeing her as a a bit like me...more logical than emotional but don't get me wrong i do like it a lot)

EDIT: also just thought i'd put it in here in case you didn't see it in her tits description she is a herm (but its more like the rahn in the sense her cock forms above her vag when she is super aroused)

my only gripe with the pic is her ears but im guessing that will be fixed in the final version

also don't mind you using Xahlia either

here's the colored version!

Attachments

• OC Dragon colored.png
    OC Dragon colored.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 71
  • OC Goo Girl colored.png
    OC Goo Girl colored.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
love all the art artwork you have done. made a account to say that i love it.
if you are still doing request.
can you do a lioness. heavily muscled golden fur with large tits shoulder length hair and a huge knotted feline cock and balls.

I really hated how the first picture looked, so I gave it another shot, I'll color it during the next round of coloring, so lemme know if you like it/want anything changed

love it mate. you're more than welcome to use her in anything. that means i get to see her in more art ;).

Attachments

• OC Lioness 2.png
    OC Lioness 2.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 53
  • OC Lup Fem 3 colored.png
    OC Lup Fem 3 colored.png
    129 KB · Views: 58

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
she is so fucking cute yet she looks like the kinda girl that you don't want to say that to unless you want you organs rearranged. love her.
when it comes to colour can you do her fur golden with burgundy/wine red hair. and can you make her thighs thicker and her cock feline that is knotted with huge balls both a bit smaller than the size of her breasts. pretty please.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016

wow that is some nice work, she looks beautiful...however...the antennae were forgotten :catte: (that and she has black sclera with red iris's, a petty detail though, all in all this is amazing)

(i did try to warn about the antennae in another post cause i always miss them out then realise when i finish and its just a :negativeman: moment every time, so sorry on my part for not making it clear those two hair strands standing up on her head in the pics were supposed to be her antennae)

Last edited:

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
you alive Heeheejack? :iiam:

hope nothing that was said has put you down or anything

I'm alive! sorry! I had to go into end of the month emergency money making mode to cover my bills, so been shilling out commissions/temp work! I'm good to go till I panic again at the end of next month, so back to this thread.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
I'm alive! sorry! I had to go into end of the month emergency money making mode to cover my bills, so been shilling out commissions/temp work! I'm good to go till I panic again at the end of next month, so back to this thread.

ah ok thats good to know, then again for me this entire week every thread i've posted in had no replies so it was like a ghost town lol

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
also i got a better idea for Xahlia's weapon...the venom gun or at least something similar.

If you've ever played return to castle wolfenstein, the venom gun is just a beast of a weapon and is essentially an assault minigun. It fires 12.7mm rounds and I can imagine realistically no ordinary person would be able to hand hold it due to its ridiculous rate of fire and size of projectile being fired...however considering Xahlia has the ability to make her skin sticky if need be she would probably be able to handle its recoil just barely in full auto since if she made her feet sticky she would have much better grip on floors (also means she would probably have to be barefoot now that i think about it), anyway im rambling so i'll just attach a picture of the venom gun here. think it would be a better choice since your idea of the sunfire rifle reminded me of the weapon.
venomNotes-2.jpg

gp_vg_mk2__venom__from_rtcw_by_primitive95_dadg5ho-fullview.jpg

Heeheejack

Apr 20, 2018
If you would be so kind as to draw my character as well, I would be very happy :D
Please do her fully nude if you can, and feel free to pair her with your bunny if you want to.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with yellow skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with pouty lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. The black sclera and iris of both of your eyes make them appear as solid black and very alien. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The long, blue hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Two floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a long, bright yellow tongue that can extend a foot past past your lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A large, insectile abdomen dangles from just above your backside, bobbing with its own weight as you shift. It is covered in hard black chitin and tipped with a needle-like stinger. Shimmering, armor-like chitin girds your legs from your toes to your mid-thigh. The sable material is rock hard right up until the ring of soft fluff that grows over the uppermost edge.

You have two volleyball-sized mammaries, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two pussies, both similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a black and gold, zil-styled pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, gleaming with barely-contained wetness, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a black and gold, zil-styled slit with one 0.5-inch clit, gleaming with barely-contained wetness, its lips slightly parted. Its womb is currently gestating eggs.
Each vagina’s exterior folds are a dusky black, while the inner linings of your tunnels are a glorious golden hue.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

here's the rough! i didn't see anything about wings, but i added them. if you see anything you wanted changed, just say so before tomorrow.

I've been trying to get back to my old style by going a little bit more realistic with my drawings, especially the faces, so hopefully that ends up looking ok.

Attachments

• OC Zil Girl.png
    OC Zil Girl.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 64