More Future Marriages?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
A bull and his son were standing on a hilltop overlooking a field of cows. The young bull says, "Hey dad, let's run down there and fuck one of those cows!" "I got a better idea," replied his dad. "Let's walk down the hill and fuck 'em all."

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Marriage List
Missed this earlier but... you left out someone very important: Evelyn. :D Once she opens up about her past (after opening up the Champion a dozen times or so) she mentions that she's a fourth princess from somewhere far away that we're probably never going in person and there's probably a very interesting story behind her flight that we might one day get out of her. Here's a humble idea for an alternate ending to the game where you've let her domme you sufficiently and assuming the comment about finding her an estate of her own from Cait's dialogue happens:

"And so peace returned to Savarra, thanks to the efforts of the Champion and their brave companions. While songs would be sung of their deeds for generations, fewer stories are told of their life after their quest. It is certain that many of the heroes moved into the newly created estate of Princess Evelyn and served as her loyal council, leading the Frost Marches into a new age of prosperity. The exact duties of this council were a secret, but rumors that the Champion and their companions spent most of their time keeping the Princess' sceptre and orbs of office polished to a shine are rampant. Ambassadors from the Winter City frequently were called to issue statements that Queen Etheryn's many visits to her fellow ruler were strictly for the purpose of checking in with a treaty partner and all stories about Princess Evelyn inspecting the Queen's Royal Ring relate entirely to Evelyn's admiration for the royal regalia and there is absolutely no truth to the rumors that the Queen had to extend her visits by a day every time so she could sit a saddle again without wincing."

Baihap

Feb 12, 2020
I'm not into girls, but I would love it if you can marry Gwyn. I feel like she deserves a nice someone. Which makes me think do you need to be a certain gender to marry certain characters? For example, I like Garret and he'll only fuck you if you're not male. So I'm assuming if marriage becomes possible for Garret then you have to be a female or hermaphroditic. What if I changed my gender after marriage and became fully male? What would happen, would I get divorced from them? Maybe I'm thinking too much of this...

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Which makes me think do you need to be a certain gender to marry certain characters? For example, I like Garret and he'll only fuck you if you're not male. So I'm assuming if marriage becomes possible for Garret then you have to be a female or hermaphroditic. What if I changed my gender after marriage and became fully male?
None of the people who have been confirmed to have future marriage content are picky about the Champion's gender, with the exception that Kiyoko requires a penis to advance her story. Marry her and TF your wang away and you won't be getting any of that foxwife loving but it doesn't change anything other than locking out the sex options and you can still do all the non-sexy loving you want. That's pretty much her specific kink, not much anyone can do about it except wait for magicocks to be implemented for all-female Champions or ones who become all-female later in her plotline. Brint/Brienne and Ryn don't care about your anatomy right now except to the extent it affects which sorts of naughty things you can do with them so it's unlikely to ever make a difference in marriage either. And none of the characters on howlbender's speculative list (plus Evelyn!) whose sex content we know about care about the Champion's gender either so it's not likely to be an issue with however many of them end up being actual marriage options.

As for Garret... somehow I doubt he's on the potential hazubando list but even if he were, he'd probably just refuse to have sex with the Champion as long as they weren't 'his type' same as he does normally.

Last edited:

Baihap

Feb 12, 2020
None of the people who have been confirmed to have future marriage content are picky about the Champion's gender, with the exception that Kiyoko requires a penis to advance her story. Marry her and TF your wang away and you won't be getting any of that foxwife loving but it doesn't change anything other than locking out the sex options and you can still do all the non-sexy loving you want. That's pretty much her specific kink, not much anyone can do about it except wait for magicocks to be implemented for all-female Champions or ones who become all-female later in her plotline. Brint/Brienne and Ryn don't care about your anatomy right now except to the extent it affects which sorts of naughty things you can do with them so it's unlikely to ever make a difference in marriage either. And none of the characters on howlbender's speculative list (plus Evelyn!) whose sex content we know about care about the Champion's gender either so it's not likely to be an issue with however many of them end up being actual marriage options.

As for Garret... somehow I doubt he's on the potential hazubando list but even if he were, he'd probably just refuse to have sex with the Champion as long as they weren't 'his type' same as he does normally.
I don’t sex most of my companions or other characters, so I don’t pay much attention to their preference (or lack there of), but now that you’ve pointed it out it makes me feel silly for asking. I played through Garret’s bitch content and then changed back. So, yeah what you said makes a lot of sense. To be fair in real life it’s not like you have to have sex in marriage. Look at all the old couples that get married.

Reactions: Salomon

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I'm not saying that we should be able to marry literally any and all NPCs in the game (because, that's what fanfics are for), but I think it would be nice if we could marry at least one of each species, you know, to to be able to complete fenodex! (mainly Gwyn, god knows how this sweet girl deserves a happy ending!)

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Why would Azzy be femlocked? Liaden I can see, I kinda assume she prefers girls but Azzy doesn't seem averse to male champions.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Female requirement to marry Liaden and Azzy confirmed
I note the use of "and" instead of "or", does this allow for this possible scene of domestic bliss.

The champion is awoken by many loud oaths as the paladin battles some unknown foe in the bathroom.
"Could you tell your wife to stop blocking the plughole with honey."
"She's your wife too." you retort. Rolling over your hand alights on your Vesparan lover's cheek and you smile.
"Alright," she sighs. "I'll put some of the corrupt stuff on her toast and if that doesn't work I suppose we'll just end up sparring all morning."

Last edited:

Vais

Feb 2, 2021
Can we get Elthara as a official baby making concubine or at least as "our" high priestess that spreads the worship of us around lol
Hell If I was good enough at code, I'd make her a companion just for my PC whom's taken her as his primary lover.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Can we get Elthara as a official baby making concubine or at least as "our" high priestess that spreads the worship of us around lol
Hell If I was good enough at code, I'd make her a companion just for my PC whom's taken her as his primary lover.
Someday when I'm not up to my ears in writing Khor'minos content

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
So.......There's a chance? lol

I'm guessing that would be like a year right?
tenor.png