More Future Marriages?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m pretty hyped for the upcoming option to officially marry Kiyoko, but I remember Brint in the Christmas event basically proposing to PC and talking about getting proper wedding rings when we finally go to Khor’Minos so it makes me wonder if there’s also a wedding planned for him/Brienne and possibly other companions? I’d personally love to be polymarried to a lot of characters, even if Kiyoko and Brint are my current faves. X3

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I wanna marry Etheryn. Dear god do I want to marry Etheryn.
Savin implied it would be possible a while back (adding that most planned marriages involve nobility) and confirmed this included Ryn it in a blog comment. And yeah, looking forward to that whenever it gets implemented but for now, we've got the Winter City expansion to look forward to.

Not sure how dynastic succession would handle a (she)male Champion and Ryn but I'm sure something could be worked out.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Next patch (assumedly) you can get a new simple scene to [spoil her], so that'll have to tie you over for a bit.
Bless you.

Anyway I'm not sure if there's anyone else I really super wanna marry other than Ryn. Kiyoko isn't super my favorite and Brienne is like... pretty cool? But I love Cait and Ryn the most. And I don't think Cait's gonna marry me.

Anyway the comment about 'that's what concubines are for' made me immediately think "damn when it becomes possible to give Cait children I want her and Ryn to have a kid that'd be adorable"

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And I don't think Cait's gonna marry me.
Well, you never know, she might. Pretty sure her marriage vows wouldn't have a word about fidelity though... and given the attention paid to it I wouldn't be surprised if the whole 'I could get pregnant if I did X' thing comes up as either a late-game quest or some sort of epilogue option. And yeah, my first thought on seeing Savin's comment was 'Chamption/Ryn/Cait three-way arrangement'. My second was:

"You think about this for a moment. 'Hey Hashat, want a head start on that harem of yours? We've got a proposition for you;. Ryn needs children but the two of us can't have them. You help us with that and we'll help you get more elf pussy than you know what to do with'."

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Oh yeah I mean the me/Ryn/Cait polycule is basically the ideal, unless my dear Phyria comes back from... dead(ish).
And yeah isn't it basically confirmed we'll be able to have Cait get pregnant at some point? I thought I'd read a billion things saying it was.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
And yeah isn't it basically confirmed we'll be able to have Cait get pregnant at some point? I thought I'd read a billion things saying it was.

Perhaps you've been bamboozled by the recent April Fools joke? Other than that, the dialogue with Cait about children leads to a dead end. While Cait expresses the desire to have kids someday, she isn't telling the Champion how to restore her fertility.

As for the topic of marriages, (pardon the phonetic pun) the more the merrier. Being the glutton that I am, I would greatly appreciate even the non-companion, persistent characters (hell even the generic ones) having such content in the future.

Reactions: S0m3m0n

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps you've been bamboozled by the recent April Fools joke? Other than that, the dialogue with Cait about children leads to a dead end. While Cait expresses the desire to have kids someday, she isn't telling the Champion how to restore her fertility.

As for the topic of marriages, (pardon the phonetic pun) the more the merrier. Being the glutton that I am, I would greatly appreciate even the non-companion, persistent characters (hell even the generic ones) having such content in the future.

I know at least 3 non-companions you can marry. Some sooner than others.

Reactions: S0m3m0n

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
The Winter City won't be seeing another succession crisis for a long time... though it might have to deal with a civil war between all the potential heirs and their legion of half-siblings...

Reactions: S0m3m0n and Salomon

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I know at least 3 non-companions you can marry. Some sooner than others.
Oh, hey, like Tugs' old boss.

I'm interested in seeing more of the Baroness, especially this feud that Evergreen seems to have with her.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Still waiting for the Champion to be woken up by Garth in the middle of the night, the old Lupine armed with a crossbow and forcing the Champion into an old fashioned crossbow wedding. Well, if the Champion knocked up Gwyneth, that is.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The Winter City won't be seeing another succession crisis for a long time... though it might have to deal with a civil war between all the potential heirs and their legion of half-siblings...
Good thing Ryn's got a long lifespan to raise them right, dunno about your Champion. The number of heirs my female Champion and Ryn are likely to have will probably depend on whether Savin ultimately implements that TF idea to grow her penis he mentioned recently. My Champion's heard of Winter City yule logs and is feeling a powerful craving to try one for herself...

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Dunno. My kitty-girl likes herself as she is, especially now that she's used every trick she's discovered to make herself a breeding factory. But maybe if she had a way to stop herself from aging out of her fertile years, she might be willing to offer her soul...

Well, in the meantime she'll be making sure there's not an empty womb within twenty leagues of her vicinity, her own included.

And one could do worse than certain snow elf trap princesses as baby-daddies...

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Mostly I'd like the option to mary most of the companions as like a ending. Mostly Berwyn or Etheryn. That wouldn't be for many years though