What are the four proto-Zaika transfotmations you get?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
What? The Zaika transformatives don't have anything to do with MSQ resolution as far as I'm aware.

TheShepard256

What? The Zaika transformatives don't have anything to do with MSQ resolution as far as I'm aware.
Siding with Utopian Skies and raiding the Brightwater version of the Farrow allows you to access that content during the dungeon itself (as a peaceful option to rescue your cousin, IIRC) - the option to do it through Harru after the dungeon was added later.

Reactions: Loveless

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Siding with Utopian Skies and raiding the Brightwater version of the Farrow allows you to access that content during the dungeon itself (as a peaceful option to rescue your cousin, IIRC) - the option to do it through Harru after the dungeon was added later.
Oh, I got the Paragon Facility so I didn't know that was an option. Are there any other large changes like this?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I gotchu

12.png This one gives you large milky quad breasts.

23.png This one enlarges your vagina and gives you one if Steele doesn't have one.

45.png This one enlarges your balls and gives you 4 testicles.

67.png This one gives you a large tentacle dick.

Last edited:

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
I gotchu

View attachment 35090 This one gives you large milky quad breasts.

View attachment 35091 This one enlarges your vagina and gives you one if Steele doesn't have one.

View attachment 35092 This one enlarges your balls and gives you 4 testicles.

View attachment 35093 This one gives you a large tentacle dick.
Thanks! So does the tail become the cock or does your cock change/you grow a cock?

And, this is purely for an opinion, you think they'd all work for a Gryvain Steele? Or would just three-outta-four fit?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Thanks! So does the tail become the cock or does your cock change/you grow a cock?
None of these actually give you Zaika transformations. If you want Zaika traits like expanding breasts and special tails you will have to use Twili. The "Tail" experiment just effects your penis and it should make you grow one if you don't have one the same way "Slit" makes you grow a vagina.
And, this is purely for an opinion, you think they'd all work for a Gryvain Steele? Or would just three-outta-four fit?
Up to you, frankly. I wouldn't say any of these four are more or less "extreme" than each other so you can pick and choose whichever you like. Like I said none of these are special transformation either so you don't lose anything if you forgo one anyways.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Gryvains have a special pussy, with those tentacle things inside, internal testicles and their own races cock, but your usual normal boobs. So in my opinion if you take the boob option you retain maximum Gryvaininess and still get the Zaika TF.