Mhen'ga Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can we please please please please please pretty please not make TiTS into MGE any more than it already is?

Reactions: Kesil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That why I said about not stpping at 2 Zev. 2 will really make it feel like MGE and not TiTS. Some twist that Fen or someone else could think plus more than 2 of them in one flower should get rid of some MGE vibre (total removal probably not possible due to more than one plant women in one folower will always fell like MGE that went only to making them 2).

bullcrush

Feb 27, 2016
all the mobs on the planet are can be considered a sci-fi version of MGE, the same can be said for all the other planets too yes even the sexbots can be considered as the sci-fi version of the golems from MGE, so unless they decide to switch every mob on the game with a burly hairy version, i hate to tell you that you are too late with your complains Zevos, since MGE already cover pretty much every-type of popular monster

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] MGE already cover pretty much every-type of popular monster

So we could just consider a different perspective on that matter. The problem is not that TiTS is turning into MGE. The MGE is simply too extensive (and popular) not to overlap with certain, much needed and wanted, stereotypical races in Tainted Space and beyond. Nonetheless Trials in Tainted Space is a completely independent and seperate universe; there is room for a lot of deviation and own drive that TiTS is already displaying. I would say that there is no pressing need for comparison.

EDIT: Of course I understand the sentiments raised against races and creatures imported from the MGE without any change whatsoever and against MGE inspired ideas without much variation just for the sake of having something alike. IF a double, triple or quadruple Venus Pitcher were to be implemented or even written, one would certainly need to establish ones own ideas why that makes sense from an in-universe biological background. If that was done well and we add a bit of deviation, we can probably all be friends. Right?

Last edited:

bullcrush

Feb 27, 2016
is like when you see something on a new tv show and you say "the simpsons did that already" and then someone else goes and says "but the flintstones did that before", in the end i was just asking to have the twin flower just because it looks kinky and it never hurt to have a few more threesome, and foursomes in the game

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The more interesting and diverse content this game has, the better. Doesn't matter if the inspiration comes from MGE or a random doujin, or a book, or the Simpsons. Hey, why not make a sexy Krusty The Clown inspired character? (That last one is a joke by the way, lol.) Anyhow, this is just my opinion.

DARK3063

May 11, 2016
something odd i have found while play t.i.t.s is the lack of risk, is their a lore reason that i don't know about that makes most npc's unable to impregnate a female pc or male characters from impregnating most female npcs. Its kinda odd with charcters like burt when it goes "It makes the possibility of bearing this backwater bartender’s babies a very real thing" it seems to be something that would almost be done since theirs already the pregnancy script there or atleast the resources are their to make one all that would need to be done is burts reaction. i understand wanting to rush to get it the main quest done for people to complete but more refinement to the beginning and the characters all round may provide a better experience especially for multi able playthrough's witch might be something that should be thought about because sometimes when the game updates player data is lost, or incapatable.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
something odd i have found while play t.i.t.s is the lack of risk, is their a lore reason that i don't know about that makes most npc's unable to impregnate a female pc or male characters from impregnating most female npcs. Its kinda odd with charcters like burt when it goes "It makes the possibility of bearing this backwater bartender’s babies a very real thing" it seems to be something that would almost be done since theirs already the pregnancy script there or atleast the resources are their to make one all that would need to be done is burts reaction. i understand wanting to rush to get it the main quest done for people to complete but more refinement to the beginning and the characters all round may provide a better experience especially for multi able playthrough's witch might be something that should be thought about because sometimes when the game updates player data is lost, or incapatable.
This game is still a work-in-progress andwriting pregnancy content is hard. Also Sterilex exists and is readily available to any civilized person in the TiTSverse.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It sometimes feel liek it is 'an excuse' to tell when some push too much about lack of pregnancy options (and would be best reply till avialable preg options will catch up in future).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It sometimes feel liek it is 'an excuse' to tell when some push too much about lack of pregnancy options (and would be best reply till avialable preg options will catch up in future).

Well that's kinda why Sterilex was created in the first place, to give a convenient way to dodge the pregnancy issue entirely, while also allowing for cream-pies to make a resurgence even among those character that explicitly refuse to have kids.

Reactions: Couch and Emerald

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well that's kinda why Sterilex was created in the first place, to give a convenient way to dodge the pregnancy issue entirely, while also allowing for cream-pies to make a resurgence even among those character that explicitly refuse to have kids.

Just seems to be that writers just forget about this wonder of a mod/contraceptive and just don't include it when writing content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
They forgetting about many things like: taur/naga variants, cunt/cocktails :allears:

Not like keep reminding thme about some things they forget would make it any better. *cough* Helspawn casus *cough*

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
sterlix that seems bad why would anyone want to go perminatly sterile .
Wut?
The sterility Sterilix gives isn't even permanent. It's SEMI-Permanent. It can be reversed with enough Fertite+'s.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If you use it the way it's intended, the sterility effect only lasts for several hours. If you overdose on it the effect becomes semi-permanent, as Emerald pointed out.

Also, there are plenty of reasons to go completely sterile. I completely disagree with all of them, but that's not to say they aren't legitimate reasons and don't have their proponents.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Sterilex overdose should be considered long term, rather than permanent sterility. It can be reversed by overdosing regular fertility meds, so it is almost certainly fully reverseable by more intensive fertility treatments. The kind that Tamini markets at vary competitive prices.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Because authors not want to deal with writing preg x-packs for their own npc's at the moment or in near (next few months to years) future. That is OOC possible reason as IG was covered by posts above xD

Voltobe

Aug 21, 2017
How do I tell how addicted I am to the Venus Pitchers..? I love the scene that leads to your tits being turned into seed beds (even if it does turn out to be a dream) Is there anything else beyond this scene that I have yet to find?
Unrelated note, how do I get longer nipples and is it possible to get multiple rows of breasts as a human?
Cheers

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Pretty dead thread but fuck it, you can call me necromancer.

The only thing I don't like about about Mhen'ga is the fact that in plantation quest you can't persuade zil to make peace with Esbeth AND burn the plantation. But I suppose kicking Darnock off planet will be someday part of new quest so I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nonesuch is doing moar for the Plantation Quest and it's outcomes.

Able disappears if the plantation is burned....

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Does anybody know how to encounter that blue jello girl, she give you an item that’s worth 10k credits?

Inkbane

Jan 5, 2017
I'm trying to understand the pollen festival stuff, but I have a problem with how the challenge to solo-breed Quinn is implimented. In my head I see it like this; it's an honor battle, in the circle. It's not standard Zil combat. So I get my warpaint on, grab my spear and head out to the ring. And all my opponents take flight?! Based on how 'the circle' is explained by Quinn the first time you're forced to fight there, them flying should be grounds for you to instantly win. They are no longer in the arena, they are in the sky.

Side note about the opponents, there's something off to me about not being able to hit the spear Zils in melee.Yes they're flying, but if they're close enough to hit me then they're close enough for me to hit them too.