Mhen'ga Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So, This means nothing?
“Anno?” you say, grabbing the puppy-babe by the shoulders and yanking her mask off.

She yelps. “Hey, you know my... wait... ______!?” she blinks, eyes wide. “What happened to you? You look totally... totally hot, and strong, and...”

“Shush,” you say, pulling your lover in for a kiss. “It’s just a suit.”

She murmurs happily, but when you break it, says, “Feels like skin to me, babe. I think you might have found one of those old synth-suits. The ones that merge with your skin, make you strong enough to use old-school powered armor?”

No, no. You reach back and grab the... the zipper... that should be right on your neck... and isn’t. For a moment, you blanche. And then you realize, fuck it, this was about the best night of your life. If you’re a giant, big-titted amazon now, well, that’s not so bad. Especially if it makes Anno fall for you all over again.
YAY! The puppyslut who already found Steele sexually attractive enough to fuck them at any time now finds Steele attractive enough to fuck at any time! What a wonderful development that is certainly mentioned again outside of Poe A!

Wow, I am way too sarcastic early in the morning. The Poe A scene just makes Anno more sexually attracted to you, which is good, but she would already fuck you anytime anywhere, and being a giant, big-titted amazon doesn't unlock any new scenes or change anything beyond the normal parser calls. She continues to do what she did before, in exactly the same way. No development.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
YAY! The puppyslut who already found Steele sexually attractive enough to fuck them at any time now finds Steele attractive enough to fuck at any time! What a wonderful development that is certainly mentioned again outside of Poe A!

Wow, I am way too sarcastic early in the morning. The Poe A scene just makes Anno more sexually attracted to you, which is good, but she would already fuck you anytime anywhere, and being a giant, big-titted amazon doesn't unlock any new scenes or change anything beyond the normal parser calls. She continues to do what she did before, in exactly the same way. No development.

Do I have to repeat myself? :colbert:
First of all, we are not discussing whether an NPC has "character" or "character development". "Bonding" doesn't require either. If we were going by your criteria Kaede wouldn't have any "bonding scenes" either, after all her character doesn't undergo any development during her meetings with Steele; we just find out more about her.

But what we ARE discussing here is whether there are scenes where the PC has scenes where they spend time with and get to know the NPC more.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Do I have to repeat myself? :colbert:
You're right, it's not development. I was using the wrong word. That could have been inferred, no need to get hissy over it.

We bond with Kaede. She shares with us intimate details of her life. We fuck Anno a lot. I don't know about you, but to actually feel a connection to someone I need to do more than that. Anno is sorely lacking in that area. Especially when you consider that she hasn't gotten any new content for years now.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You're right, it's not development. I was using the wrong word. That could have been inferred, no need to get hissy over it.

We bond with Kaede. She shares with us intimate details of her life. We fuck Anno a lot. I don't know about you, but to actually feel a connection to someone I need to do more than that. Anno is sorely lacking in that area. Especially when you consider that she hasn't gotten any new content for years now.
The level of intimacy Anno ascribe sleeping with something is lower than most, but you can't honestly tell that PC doesn't get past being fuckbuddies with this playful white pupper. At worst, they are her good friend with pretty serious benefits.
Lastly, Anno is guaranteed to eventually have more of her personal stuff revealed, through joint hanging out with Kaede or interactions with Syri if nothing else.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Summary: Waifus in this game go out and find other waifus to have sex with, and then bring them back to have sex with you, sometimes simultaneously.

This is some advanced 31st century waifuism. Praise progress and the holy church of waifuism.
Praise be, brother Captain!

PS: How much money do you think I'd need to bribe Savin with to write A Very Puppyslutty Wedding?
Pretty sure that this can qualify as a sufficient cause for a church donations drive. If our congregation can't achieve that much, what good are we as devout waifuists?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Pretty sure that this can qualify as a sufficient cause for a church donations drive. If our congregation can't achieve that much, what good are we as devout waifuists?

*stamps papal staff on the ground*

True waifus require no money, only love. You need only look to highest Syri for proof.

Reactions: shadefalcon

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The level of intimacy Anno ascribe sleeping with something is lower than most, but you can't honestly tell that PC doesn't get past being fuckbuddies with this playful white pupper. At worst, they are her good friend with pretty serious benefits.
Lastly, Anno is guaranteed to eventually have more of her personal stuff revealed, through joint hanging out with Kaede or interactions with Syri if nothing else.

But the thing is when we interact with Syri or Kaede, while yes we might get a bit more info on Anno, what we mainly end up doing is bonding with those two all the much more. I don't know about you, but I don't bond with people via talking about them with a 3rd party.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Bonding and all the tender stuff like dates and quiet dialogue during cuddles is great, so I also vote for more of that.

Well, most of Syri's "bonding" scenes happen during her sex scenes, and it's kinda "implied" with all of her lovey-dovey dialogue. That and her random scene where you land on Mhen'ga, where again she doesn't outright say anything, but you'd have to be dumb to think Syri ain't into Steele after that.

And puppyslutmas I gueeeesss.

It's the puppyslut curse of the whore.
The puppyslut curse is an ancient one laid upon them by their enemies, the evil, meow-nstrous catgirls. Only true love's first knot can break the curse, but unfortunately that hasn't yet been implemented for any of the pupsluts. Looks like Erra will be the first though. :allears:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
*stamps papal staff on the ground*

True waifus require no money, only love. You need only look to highest Syri for proof.
But remember, Your Holiness, that we can only see the glimpses of the True Waifus' radiance through the imperfect reflections created by artists such as Savin-senpai. And although the spirit of those blessed individuals is mighty, strengthened even further by basking in the glory of our Saviors, their flesh is weak and earns for material possessions. Few can sustain themselves on Waifu Love alone.

So it's our duty, as humble servants of Waifus, to deliver subsistence to those chosen ones and provide necessary encouragement.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
God damn stop having interesting conversations I want to be a part of while I'm asleep.

My question is whether or not there is anything more to this scene. Do I get to confront her? Can I kick his ass and call her an ungrateful whore? Can I tell Syri that her sister is a bitch?

I wonder how Anno feels every time the PC goes and bangs another character. You know, the dozens upon dozens of NPCs your character's probably boned, several times a day. Good judgement, bro.

I mean... I get why you feel kind of betrayed, but be careful with stuff like this. Polyamory isn't immoral in any immediate objective sense, and Anno never promised any measure of exclusivity with Steele. She's just doing her own thing in a universe filled to the brim with absurdly casual sex.

Syri fucks the zil boi in Burt's on occasion AFAIK

Yeah, Anno straight up says she is going to be bangin' other people if you actually talk to her. There's a reason the term "puppyslut" was coined for her.

Also: does Syri bang anybody else? I know she's had relationships before the PC, and she lusts after Anno a little (a lot), but I don't recall mentioning anything other than that. Then again I wrote Syri like 4 years ago, so if somebody wants to counter-quote me...

In her own words: ausar just got a whole lot of love to give. So, it's how Anno stays happy, and wouldn't any goods person want their waifu to be happy? There's other scenes like that at every bar. But, yeah, Anno ain't waifu material, except for Kaede.

Polyamory is a pretty large part of TiTS, so you better get used to it. I mean, you're sleeping around on all your waifus all the time, the least they can do is return the favor.

Hugs as usual demonstrates a deep and intimate understanding of the Slutpupper mind.

Clearly we need to bribe Savin for more bonding moments with Anno.

I have a Patreon. Just sayin. #Shameless

Hmmm. I wonder if Savin would be against other people writing date scenes for Anno and Syri?

Anno sure. Syri I have plans for.

Now Syri on the other we only know fucks people other than Steele, but we´ve never gotten much hint of her being romantically interested in anyone besides the PC. (I´m not sure if the incest boner counts or not)

Reaha surprisingly, being the one who´s probably slept around the most, is one of the most monogamous waifus in game. I don´t think she´d mind an open relationship at all, but if that meant Steele would feel uncomfortable with her she´d rather only be with the PC. At this point, after curing her, it´s clear that she loves him/her and would gladly let the PC keep her all to themself. Which is pretty hhhnnnggggg!!! If you want a monogamous relationship, Reaha is one of the go to waifus.

Once again, I don't remember writing about Syri banging anybody else, but IDFK.

But yeah, by the time you cure Reaha, she's pretty much totally in love with you. It's probably not even Stockholm Syndrome!

Reaha doesn't mind whoring to make money, but that's basically just a cash-for-service; she doesn't go out of her way to bang anybody in an intimate fashion other than the PC. So yeah, I'd say she's pretty close to a monogamous waifu if you want her to be that.

I thinks that it's an affair statement, and that at least half of the reason it appears so is down to her character lacking any serious drama hooks other Savin girls (or waifus in general) have in spades. She is a super smart, fun-loving, threesomes-enabling waifu that plays up her slutpuppy and party animal persona like there is no tomorrow. She doesn't intend to bare anything deeply personal to Steele just yet. Well, some arguable exceptions occur during a couple of her interactions with Syri, her talk scene about Victor and her deep passion for SCIENCE.

Honestly, even if we won't get any deeper, having a personality like that is perfectly fine.

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. Anno isn't really meant to be the same kinda dynamic, developing character somebody like Shade is. Honestly I was and continue to be surprised at the overwhelming and positive reaction she's gotten over the years. The Anno in the game is a lot different than I had originally envisioned her, but I'm quite happy that people like her despite all that.

I don't particularly feel Anno needs more development as a character. She's fairly flat and static once you've done her recruitment stuff, and that's alright.

PS: How much money do you think I'd need to bribe Savin with to write A Very Puppyslutty Wedding?

A lot.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
@Savin Syri has a Zil boy for her personal use, but that's it.
That zil boi might be Syri's regular squeeze and called out during her loss vaginal scene, but with the way she behaves in the bar there might be others, unnamed in the background.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Also: does Syri bang anybody else? I know she's had relationships before the PC, and she lusts after Anno a little (a lot), but I don't recall mentioning anything other than that. Then again I wrote Syri like 4 years ago, so if somebody wants to counter-quote me...

That zil boi might be Syri's regular squeeze and called out during her loss vaginal scene, but with the way she behaves in the bar there might be others, unnamed in the background.

*writes "Syri's secret trappy catboi boyfriend" down on the idea list*

Reactions: PyrateHyena

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm asleep.
This is why Nerrasa doesn't exist outside of JDeko's dreams. No but for real though get well soon.

You know, the dozens upon dozens of NPCs your character's probably boned, several times a day. Good judgement, bro.
Don't even think about cheating on your waifu. Especially not in other save files.

Also: does Syri bang anybody else?
Nah. Best Waifu confirmed.

I'll give you $203.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
This is why Nerrasa doesn't exist outside of JDeko's dreams. No but for real though get well soon.
Dunno how these things are connected, but wishing Savin to get better is something all of us can always get behind.:)
Don't even think about cheating on your waifu. Especially not in other save files.
Monogamy-Crazed Meta Aware Waifu. Hmm... I'd like to have one, honestly.:oops:
Nah. Best Waifu confirmed.
Your statement makes no sense. By that logic, Syri will be a worse waifu after the wincest threesome. Which is, like, triple heresy. :confused:
I'll give you $203.
:eyepop:
I wonder how Anno feels every time the PC goes and bangs another character. You know, the dozens upon dozens of NPCs your character's probably boned, several times a day.
Is this a trick question? Obviously, she wants in on the action and is ready to have fun and be amiable towards anyone who isn't an asshat. After all, she is a good girl. :p

But in all seriousness, it'd be nice to have even less people that judge TiTS characters too harshly and yet remain oblivious to their PC's flaws, or to how those accusations reflect on them.
Syri I have plans for.
:yes:
But yeah, by the time you cure Reaha, she's pretty much totally in love with you. It's probably not even Stockholm Syndrome!

Reaha doesn't mind whoring to make money, but that's basically just a cash-for-service; she doesn't go out of her way to bang anybody in an intimate fashion other than the PC. So yeah, I'd say she's pretty close to a monogamous waifu if you want her to be that.
I really need to get to exploring this content ASAP, huh?
Also, isn't it possible to keep Reaha on milk duty all the time? I remember hearing something about getting her employed by the Nursery. Which will make her such a picture-perfect wholesome waifu that it's just not fair.

Imagine Reaha being swarmed by cute babies, nursing and playing with them, having a happy, peaceful, non-sex-crazed life...
"I'm not into really into traps," he said. I swear, those things are ridiculously potent with prolonged exposure.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well Savin, you wanted to get in on the discussion.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

I can hardly wait. Syri and trappy catboi voyeurism sounds way too good to be true.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Also, isn't it possible to keep Reaha on milk duty all the time? I remember hearing something about getting her employed by the Nursery. Which will make her such a picture-perfect wholesome waifu that it's just not fair.

Imagine Reaha being swarmed by cute babies, nursing and playing with them, having a happy, peaceful, non-sex-crazed life...

Yeah, basically. Reaha is (potentially) the classic "redeemed prostitute" trope.

Darth_Meow_504

Mar 14, 2017
Ditto on the huntress I would love to see her get, well more love. :D

You guys and gals who like the naleen, please check out my "Cyborg Naleen" thread in the ideas section? I wrote a description for her today and I'd like some feedback. I know she's not the same character as the standard huntress, but I like to think she has potential.

Polyterrato

Mar 29, 2017
Yo I'm curious about the Plantation quest- I've been having trouble triggering it? Should I ask about that somewhere else, perhaps?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yo I'm curious about the Plantation quest- I've been having trouble triggering it? Should I ask about that somewhere else, perhaps?
This is a fine place to ask that question. If you aren't a backer the quest won't be available until the next public build, which usually comes out around the first week of each month. If you are a backer, I would suggest that you go to the bug report forum and post your save there for Gedan to look over.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Polyterrato

Mar 29, 2017
This is a fine place to ask that question. If you aren't a backer the quest won't be available until the next public build, which usually comes out around the first week of each month. If you are a backer, I would suggest that you go to the bug report forum and post your save there for Gedan to look over.
I am a backer- another backer helped me find the trigger for the quest itself, but thank you very much for responding!

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Serious exploit in the Plantation Quest.

After finishing the quest, I receive the spear and bow which were used in the duel. Then I have a little window of opportunity to sell it to Burt in Mead Hall... for a serious chunk of credits.

One Million! For a very short time before the zils start trading with the town (which is maybe triggered by sleeping?).

I don't think this is anything but a little hidden cheat or something.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Serious exploit in the Plantation Quest.

After finishing the quest, I receive the spear and bow which were used in the duel. Then I have a little window of opportunity to sell it to Burt in Mead Hall... for a serious chunk of credits.

One Million! For a very short time before the zils start trading with the town (which is maybe triggered by sleeping?).

I don't think this is anything but a little hidden cheat or something.

This should've gone in Bug Reports, but nm, you've reminded me about this and will do it myself.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Simple answer: noone wrote them yet and then submitted for Fen to review.
(keep in mind that answer fits to like 90%+ questions here about some new/not added yet content)

With Lilialru it may be not so hard to adapt single Venus Pitcher to hve 2nd one...or even 3rd or 4th one in one flower cuz...it's space so no need to limit ourselfs to just 2. Make them plant version of goo queen or how are this group of many goo girls connected called ^^

Reactions: Foxxling

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Why should there be? TiTS is not MGE. Also, what Ormael said: why stopping at two?

bullcrush

Feb 27, 2016
i am not good at writting but it would be nice to have a liliraune aboard the ship, you know to add some green and some other fun with some careless members of our crew