Memeable Moments

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
And it makes using Fan of Blades so much more satisfying.
Oh yeah it does. I pair it up with the Chrysanthemum Petal, and the feeling of unleashing an endless torrent of returning projectiles makes me feel like a badass. Especially with my headcanon that the Petal hovers slightly in front of the hand through its enchantment, and spins like a buzzsaw with a thought, making it good for both close quarters and flinging.

In a continuation of that, I like to believe that the blades from the Wing are pulled from the brace and flung with gestures instead of actually grabbing them.

Reactions: Kesil

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
And it makes using Fan of Blades so much more satisfying.
is the wing of asira any good? damage stats say 10 piercing 10 holy, which isnt that good for my build. i want to have a dw character, but there arent any good weapon combos for a black knight dw

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
is the wing of asira any good? damage stats say 10 piercing 10 holy, which isnt that good for my build. i want to have a dw character, but there arent any good weapon combos for a black knight dw
It's a fantastic offhand weapon, giving a nice supplement of holy and physical damage to whatever's in your main hand, while making your pc immune to disarmed. And the 10 accuracy offsets the penalty to accuracy that normally affects an offhand weapon.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
l1RlbFJ.png

CSloKWU.jpg

Same energy.
So true, just image having run after 30-40 kids?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Out of those, Vivanne is actually the most disappointing for me, I mean Kiyoko is a meme practically by herself in that respect, but I sort of expected it for Viv given the "bend her over" option have you fingering her starfish and contemplating using it, butt then you don't even if you happen to have another (99 % of the time useless unfortunately) dick and never get another option, sigh...

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
(Edit: To clarify, I don't really mean this in a negative sense. Frequently the game updates with something cool that was entirely out of left field)

Devs: We updated the game.
Community: Is (Levels/Continuation of an unfinished quest/Main Plot)
Devs: We added this new thing that we never hinted at before.
Community: ... I guess that's cool.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The two things that got in this update were a) a continuation of an unfinished quest and b) content that's been heavily requested by its fans.