Memeable Moments

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
A decently strong kitsune fight taken down by lyrics fat fucking kobald ass, how poetic.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
"Wait, is the map for the whole Old Forest just a giant circle? Why would Savin do this?"

natnat_elena_bg_share.jpg

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
What the Champ was doing at the time whenever it switches to Kinu's perspective some time ago
1661630203995.png

Reactions: Ramkopf and Aurore

Malicante

Oct 15, 2022
I know I'm not anywhere near as good as others on this, but I feel this is still appropriately done up. Also I may have goofed on exactly when Gwenr said, but to me, if it's close enough for government work, it's close enough for me. Also, I love Silly mode.

EDIT: also my white box may be horrificly unmathed, but meh. Also, English being my first language, maybe I should start practicing as such. XD

20221022235553_1.jpg

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
I know I'm not anywhere near as good as others on this, but I feel this is still appropriately done up. Also I may have goofed on exactly when Gwenr said, but to me, if it's close enough for government work, it's close enough for me. Also, I love Silly mode.

EDIT: also my white box may be horrificly unmathed, but meh. Also, English being my first language, maybe I should start practicing as such. XD

View attachment 27480

oh yeah, you can get quite a big killstreak in that fight, but I do recommand you to flee after a while. My game crashed after a 250+ killstreak

Reactions: Sacremas

Malicante

Oct 15, 2022
oh yeah, you can get quite a big killstreak in that fight, but I do recommand you to flee after a while. My game crashed after a 250+ killstreak
I felt pretty good hitting over 110. I liked this quest a lot, to see how far I could push my party comp ( I went down three turns later to a quadruple Barghest ult combo in 1 turn) and while I know this game has no "power trip" style of stuff (which I like aa lot, cheers to our Dev team!) I still felt stronk for just a bit.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I appreciate the use of "Clean all the things" while systematically exterminating the rifts entire cultist population in one efficient attack

The portal explosion actually just dosed you in raw, concentrated common sense. It's why the Champion is the only one that possibly has any.

you know the loathing, and so do I.jpg
I RP someone with common sense.jpg

Last edited:

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
How most people see Nakano

View attachment 28268
Why anyone would put him in a position that requires social interaction is a mystery to me. He's well written though. Still, every time I talk to that guy I really wish I could sic Brint on him. It worked with getting Arona's behaviour under control, I'm sure the socially mal-adjusted floof could be brought to heel as well.

He also wouldn't be able to mouth off so much while he's chocking on Brint's dick. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Why anyone would put him in a position that requires social interaction is a mystery to me. He's well written though. Still, every time I talk to that guy I really wish I could sic Brint on him. I worked with getting Arona's behaviour under control, I'm sure the socially mal-adjusted floof could be brought to heel as well.

He also wouldn't be able to mouth off so much while he's chocking on Brint's dick. Hopefully.
I admire your method but not the execution -- why not just have him choke on yours?

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I admire your method but not the execution -- why not just have him choke on yours?
Current character is a charmer catboy. That one lacks the neccessary... dimensions to keep the twit occupied and I don't want to roleplay catboy!Nikol.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Current character is a charmer catboy. That one lacks the neccessary... dimensions to keep the twit occupied and I don't want to roleplay catboy!Nikol.
While Nakano may have the mad skilz with the blade, he is still built like a twig. You would not need to be a monster in schlong department (like those two minotaur fuckboys). Just the third of theirs would suffice.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
...or grow a second one and cum up his nostrils, give him a thorough brainwashing...

...I mean, huh? What?