Memeable Moments

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
As long as I can get some honey along with the milk in that tea I will be satisfied, if I recall the tea scene only used to check if you have lactating Cait there, I hope there's mention of Azzy and Brienne now too.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
A lot of these memes are spoilers. I'd say all of the ones I posted are minor spoilers, if you haven't gotten to Lumia's content yet. Minor ones though.

The problem with the Evelyn photo posted instead, is that it isn't really a meme... I gave a like because I love the look and already looked it up in the resources folder before the patch was even out, but still. Not a meme. Unlike the linked one, which was a fine one.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023

Play not such games, puny mortal.

bloated.png

(Done purely to prove a point lmao, I'm not keeping 800 inch wide testicles, that's gross as fuck, this is with zero save edits or console edits, just with what you can do in game via River Witch, Virility Boosters, Nuki Nuts and Corrupted Stud, save included.)

EDIT: For humorous context, that's 57652 gallons of fluid in US terms, a quick google search tells me that a 18 wheeler specialized in hauling around fluids tend to carry around 25000 gallons. That cum sprout could be used as a propulsion system, it would flood all of Hawkethorne in a river of cum from a single ejaculation... Or with honey, more specifically in this instance.

Attachments

• CoC2_Sophie_83.coc2
    98.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Just for the lols, I loaded that save up again to see what a properly stuffed kitty would be like. She's described as a blimp by the end of the butt plug follow up. I feel like that's underselling it, lol.

bloated.png

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Just for the lols, I loaded that save up again to see what a properly stuffed kitty would be like. She's described as a blimp by the end of the butt plug follow up. I feel like that's underselling it, lol.

View attachment 30570
Clearly Garth’s guest rooms are some kind of pocket dimensions capable of holding nigh-infinite volumes :oops:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I mean, her testicles are 800 inches across, that's 66 feet, by default any room that can hold the champion and their unfortunate date would be one that can hold at least two dozen people! So, by that logic one can only assume that Garth is renting out ballrooms, not bedrooms.

(Ehm, "ballrooms" was not an intentional gag, but I'll take it.)

Last edited:

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
there are portals to a demiplane of near-infinite space fitted into the doors and windows of the frosthound, while the actual interior of the building is so far gone the rats living there have their own ecosystem of living off of mushrooms and mold on the walls, as well as all the fluids dripping in from the portals

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Kiyoko & Kinu lovers be like
1687645893903.png

(This was the most sudden idea lol I'm sorry)

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Kinu waiting for us to return to the Astral Plane.

339.jpg

firemoth

Jan 11, 2023
Kinu waiting for us to return to the Astral Plane.

339.jpg
If there was ever something that soured me on soulbinding to Keros in particular before the mirrors reveal, it was the fact that the almighty prick deprived me of raising my little floof. King floof can eat my entire 5 foot dick and balls for that.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Ooh! Memes! I'll post one I made a long while ago:
6lf7ov.jpg

You look me dead in the eyes and tell me I'm crazy for noticing that Lady Evergreen is basically Ursula merged with Tom Nook.

A lot of Corruption Of Champions 2 is just Genealogy Of The Holy War and Fates mixed together. Which means one of my many wives will probably be stolen from me and I will be betrayed then executed.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
When Kinu fully realizes that not only did the Champ impregnate most of her friends, and has about fifty younger siblings she is partly responsible for as the older sister, she also has over 200 half brothers and sisters out there in the world as well.
Capturefgfgf.png