Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
What about liara?

Liara's not bad, it just feels like Bioware is pushing her too hard as Shepard's love interest and I don't like that. Not as bad as Jacob, but still. Honestly, I tend to dislike most Bioware romances. And my favorites are usually incompatible. Liara is overrated and has those weird head tentacles, Tali is extremely overrated and the Quarians can go fuck themselves, Ashley is a whiney and hypocritical space racist, Jack is Jack, Jacob is stale white bread of a person and an asshole if romanced, Kaiden is boring and has his shit too together, Garrus is too much of a bro to bang ok, Thane has too much baggage, Kelly is an actual Cerberus cheerleader and probably brought that scale itch aboard, Morinth is more lethal than deepthroating a uranium dildo, and Diana Allers is the absolute worst. So my options are limited to Traynor aaaannnndddd that's about it. Miranda is my favorite squad mate period but she's straight without mods and I play on console atm so yeah.

Legion is best girl though.

I read somewhere that femshep is actually canon, but I'm not sure if that's true,

I don't think there's an actual canon Shepard. All the default choices when not importing have been the absolute worst, probably to encourage playing them all in order or buying their digital backstory dlc. The most we have in terms of canon is the ME4 trailer implying the destroy end is canon, but that would piss everyone off if they killed the geth and EDI so idk where they're going with it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Liara's not bad, it just feels like Bioware is pushing her too hard as Shepard's love interest and I don't like that. Not as bad as Jacob, but still. Honestly, I tend to dislike most Bioware romances. And my favorites are usually incompatible. Liara is overrated and has those weird head tentacles, Tali is extremely overrated and the Quarians can go fuck themselves, Ashley is a whiney and hypocritical space racist, Jack is Jack, Jacob is stale white bread of a person and an asshole if romanced, Kaiden is boring and has his shit too together, Garrus is too much of a bro to bang ok, Thane has too much baggage, Kelly is an actual Cerberus cheerleader and probably brought that scale itch aboard, Morinth is more lethal than deepthroating a uranium dildo, and Diana Allers is the absolute worst. So my options are limited to Traynor aaaannnndddd that's about it. Miranda is my favorite squad mate period but she's straight without mods and I play on console atm so yeah.

I don't think there's an actual canon Shepard. All the default choices when not importing have been the absolute worst, probably to encourage playing them all in order or buying their digital backstory dlc. The most we have in terms of canon is the ME4 trailer implying the destroy end is canon, but that would piss everyone off if they killed the geth and EDI so idk where they're going with it.
How’s liara forced? Also I think male shep is supposed to be canon, since male shep was in all the trailers and stuff

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
How’s liara forced?

In ME1 they're all forced so she's no different from Kaiden and Ashley there. In ME2 it really pushes the whole "Liara is your oldest friend and most trusted confidant" thing with Lair of the Shadow Broker, even if you did her mission last in ME1. It's more forced in 3, especially if you talk to her asari dad. Even when not locked in a romance, she still referred to me as Liara's girlfriend despite never flirting with Liara. The interrupt even has Shepard refer to Liara as "my girl". I know asari dad just said the same thing, but it still comes across like a protective lover. Then there's the Citadel DLC where Liara appears to deliver a flirtatious remark about bad days in place of other love interests if Shepard has no romance or is with Traynor or another ME2 relationship excluding Tali and Garrus. It feels like Bioware really wanted to push her as the default romance for Shepard.

Also I think male shep is supposed to be canon

FireShot Capture 127 - hello-am-going-into-battle-y-your-i-want-onl-54250500.png (500×652)_ - ...png

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
In ME1 they're all forced so she's no different from Kaiden and Ashley there. In ME2 it really pushes the whole "Liara is your oldest friend and most trusted confidant" thing with Lair of the Shadow Broker, even if you did her mission last in ME1. It's more forced in 3, especially if you talk to her asari dad. Even when not locked in a romance, she still referred to me as Liara's girlfriend despite never flirting with Liara. The interrupt even has Shepard refer to Liara as "my girl". I know asari dad just said the same thing, but it still comes across like a protective lover. Then there's the Citadel DLC where Liara appears to deliver a flirtatious remark about bad days in place of other love interests if Shepard has no romance or is with Traynor or another ME2 relationship excluding Tali and Garrus. It feels like Bioware really wanted to push her as the default romance for Shepard.

View attachment 18955
The part where liara says dad refers to you as her girlfriend is a glitch, cuz there’s a similar glitch in me1, where on a side mission corporal toombs talks to shepherd as if getting that specific background, but I chose spacer

Lone Wolf115

Okay not sure why you say best girl, but Legion is the best.
Where did you find that picture of Shepherd?

1 Legion and Tail
2 Garrus
3 Grunt
4 Wrex
5 Liara
6 Zaeed
7 Kasumi
8 Miranda
9 Thane
10 Mordin
11 Jacob
12 Jack
13 Kaiden
14 Ashley
15 Samara
Not sure if I missed anyone.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Really? You put grunt higher than wrex? And I’d have to disagree with you, garrus is the best, just because legion made go through his boring royalty quest, and tali is ok, fuck mordin is better than legion

Lone Wolf115

Really? You put grunt higher than wrex? And I’d have to disagree with you, garrus is the best, just because legion made go through his boring royalty quest, and tali is ok, fuck mordin is better than legion
Like I said personal ranking. Everyone has their own opinions.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Tali is extremely overrated. And Legion needed a better quest mechanic and to be available sooner. That tower defense thing may have looked good on paper, but it was so dull in practice. And at least the OG trilogy cast is all light years better than the Andromeda cast. And half the Dragon Age cast.

Lone Wolf115

Legion needed a better quest mechanic and to be available sooner. That tower defense thing may have looked good on paper, but it was so dull in practice. And at least the OG trilogy cast is all light years better than the Andromeda cast. And half the Dragon Age cast.
True, tho the only squad mate I liked from Andromeda was the female Turian (forgot her name obviously) she is the exact way I play every game if possible, the heavy and her personality.

Lone Wolf115

Hey I need tips for the third one money I always run out to quickly even when I turn in war assets so any ideas or tips.

@Wint3rRyd3r if EDI was is a option with the body would you? It's a fair question but you don't have to answer.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The best way to earn money is in the citadel dlc, doing the at max arena on easy, with all but one of the debuffs, so long you hit 6k points, you will get hold, and you can trade them in for 10k

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
If you miss an asset like that, it should be available in the spectre requisitions terminal. If it's not there, then you either haven't done the relevant mission or something glitched. And idk about EDI. That head piece thing looks weird and she and joker did get build up for their relationship. I'd definitely have given a possible EDI romance a try though.

Lone Wolf115

If you miss an asset like that, it should be available in the spectre requisitions terminal. If it's not there, then you either haven't done the relevant mission or something glitched. And idk about EDI. That head piece thing looks weird and she and joker did get build up for their relationship. I'd definitely have given a possible EDI romance a try though.
Yeah sometimes I get then it's to late because the Cerberus attack happens.
I believe that the body would have sexual abilities because "Dr" Eva would possibly have to get information that way. It is supposed to be hair but James flying into the Cerberus shuttle kinda fucked it up.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
There's one war asset I keep missing is the improved power system for the woman outside the bar.
There’s more assets than the ones you get from side quests, you also get them by scanning planets, in the remaster, they changed the requirement for Shepard to live in the end to 7800-7900 total military strength

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It is supposed to be hair but James flying into the Cerberus shuttle kinda fucked it up.
It still can separate into separate filaments, according to EDI, but she chooses not to because BioWare Hair still looks plastic anyway she doesn't want to "infiltrate" like "Dr. Eva" did.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ah yes, Pinnacle Station. An unpolished yet fun dlc that served as a precursor to the Armax Arsenal Arena and provided an apartment, allegedly unable to be ported by a triple A company. We have dismissed that claim.

Lone Wolf115

Forgot to air quote "Pinnacle Station".
Minor detail.

This is what I do I'm a nice guy and it carries over.
You can save the ME1 counselors three times twice in the 3rd one from Kai Lang and two from Udina. That is a life debt the should carry on for generations.