Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Lone Wolf115

It's gonna take me fucking years before I can play it don't spoil the DLCs I loved the trilogy.
Andromeda sucked ass it was good but the bugs were the problem if they make another one if it better get more time longer deadline. (Not in it just saying.)
I'm on xbox one no internet but I make due any ideas or ways of getting a cheap copy (I doubt but can't hurt to ask.)

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TheShepard256

I don't know about getting it cheap in an absolute sense, but it's three full triple-A games (two of which required two discs each when they first came out) plus a tonne of DLC (and former pre-order bonuses), remastered for modern consoles and with some changes (mostly visual) for greater consistency across the three games, for the price of a single triple-A game. I'd guess that's no more than 25% of the original price of all included content, which I think is A Very Good Deal.

I'm rather saddened by the lack of Pinnacle Station (the original files were corrupted and remaking them would've taken too long), but fortunately it's not really important to the overall plot.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I don't know about getting it cheap in an absolute sense, but it's three full triple-A games (two of which required two discs each when they first came out) plus a tonne of DLC (and former pre-order bonuses), remastered for modern consoles and with some changes (mostly visual) for greater consistency across the three games, for the price of a single triple-A game. I'd guess that's no more than 25% of the original price of all included content, which I think is A Very Good Deal.

I'm rather saddened by the lack of Pinnacle Station (the original files were corrupted and remaking them would've taken too long), but fortunately it's not really important to the overall plot.
I look at the fandom wiki what is Pinnacle Station ?

Lone Wolf115

Hey I got it today and I was wondering if you could give me a list of when all of the DLCs start. Since you know more about them than me.

TheShepard256

Hey I got it today and I was wondering if you could give me a list of when all of the DLCs start. Since you know more about them than me.
Most of them are available as soon as you gain access to the galaxy map in their respective games, though 2's Lair of the Shadow Broker and 3's Leviathan, Omega and Citadel require some main story progress to happen first.

Lone Wolf115

Most of them are available as soon as you gain access to the galaxy map in their respective games, though 2's Lair of the Shadow Broker and 3's Leviathan, Omega and Citadel require some main story progress to happen first.
Thanks. If I have any questions are you fine answering them?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It's gonna take me fucking years before I can play it don't spoil the DLCs I loved the trilogy.
Andromeda sucked ass it was good but the bugs were the problem if they make another one if it better get more time longer deadline. (Not in it just saying.)
I'm on xbox one no internet but I make due any ideas or ways of getting a cheap copy (I doubt but can't hurt to ask.)
If you wondered how would all your crew mates would interact with each other, then I highly recommend playing the citadel dlc, it’s the best, and the most wholesome dlc in the game, though in order to get 100% of all your crew mates available, you need to do it towards the end of me3

Lone Wolf115

If you wondered how would all your crew mates would interact with each other, then I highly recommend playing the citadel dlc, it’s the best, and the most wholesome dlc in the game, though in order to get 100% of all your crew mates available, you need to do it towards the end of me3
I already have.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Yea I didn’t see the date on the post

so how did you like the citadel dlc?

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

so how did you like the citadel dlc?
Personally it was amazing. After I finished the entire trilogy I cried not sure why but I did need that cry. Omega was better in my opinion on combat. I watched someone play it and they had a shield like the cat6 heavies from the citadel dlc.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Personally it was amazing. After I finished the entire trilogy I cried not sure why but I did need that cry. Omega was better in my opinion on combat. I watched someone play it and they had a shield like the cat6 heavies from the citadel dlc.
Those shields are from the vanguard class, which is hybrid class between combat and biotic

TheShepard256

I watched someone play it and they had a shield like the cat6 heavies from the citadel dlc.
Those shields are from the vanguard class, which is hybrid class between combat and biotic
I think that might actually be either the ME3:MP-exclusive N7 Paladin's omni-shield, or the Aegis biotic power from ME:A.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I think that might actually be either the ME3:MP-exclusive N7 Paladin's omni-shield, or the Aegis biotic power from ME:A.
There’s nothing like that in me3, he’s talking about the armor that vanguards have, also where did you get andromeda from, he’s talking about the the trilogy

TheShepard256

he’s talking about the armor that vanguards have,
There's no Vanguard-exclusive armour, at least in single player; Shepard can wear any set/piece of armour regardless of class.
also where did you get andromeda from, he’s talking about the the trilogy
When he said "they had a shield like the cat6 heavies from the citadel dlc", I immediately assumed he meant the Heavy's riot shield, because they don't have the other kind of shields (i.e. kinetic barriers) and if he meant armour he would've said armour. The closest thing to the riot shield in ME3 that the player can access is the N7 Paladin's omni-shield, but when you mentioned Vanguards, I thought you might have meant Aegis, the biotic power that produces a physical, forward-facing shield that kind of fits a similar role. That's where I got Andromeda from.

Lone Wolf115

When he said "they had a shield like the cat6 heavies from the citadel dlc", I immediately assumed he meant the Heavy's riot shield, because they don't have the other kind of shields (i.e. kinetic barriers) and if he meant armour he would've said armour. The closest thing to the riot shield in ME3 that the player can access is the N7 Paladin's omni-shield, but when you mentioned Vanguards, I thought you might have meant Aegis, the biotic power that produces a physical, forward-facing shield that kind of fits a similar role. That's where I got Andromeda from.
You assume correctly, I did mean the riot shields.

I have determined the Ultimate class, Sentinel with warp ammo bonus power.

Lone Wolf115

Is it halographic armor? It’s a class specific armor
The sentinel tech Tech armor yes. But it's not the riot shield, what @TheShepard256 is correct about.
I'm just saying that in the 2nd and 3rd it's the most powerful class if you combine it with the warp ammo bonus power.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh ok, but there’s no physical shields in the game, it shoulder like he was saying that there was a physical shield

Lone Wolf115

Oh ok, but there’s no physical shields in the game, it shoulder like he was saying that there was a physical shield
Well not for the players, the Cerberus Guardians have a metal shield. No he wasn't saying that there is he is talking about the same shield I was the shield that the CAT6 heavies use along side their Revenant LMG. Also the N7 defender armor is ugly I thought it was a chest piece not a whole set. Also I hate James just because he has no real introduction he just shows up and I'm like "Who the fuck is this guy?" and I have no way of liking him he's just an ass. Also EDI in the Citadel DLC when you go and get the ship back that's fucking funny.

TheShepard256

Also I hate James just because he has no real introduction he just shows up and I'm like "Who the fuck is this guy?"
Now that you mention it, James could have used a better introduction for those of us who haven't seen the comics and movie he starred in. DA:I had the same problem with the Orlesian nobles in the Wicked Eyes And Wicked Hearts quest (Celene, Briala etc.).

Lone Wolf115

Now that you mention it, James could have used a better introduction for those of us who haven't seen the comics and movie he starred in. DA:I had the same problem with the Orlesian nobles in the Wicked Eyes And Wicked Hearts quest (Celene, Briala etc.).
So there's a fucking movie? Also why say EDI is dead when it's just the body she takes over? Bioware has the balls to call the next Mass Effect, Mass Effect 5 not 4, 5 now that's bullshit.
Hear me out: Imagine me in first person.

TheShepard256

So there's a fucking movie?
Paragon Lost. It's an animated movie about the events James talks about when you spar with him. I only know about it because of the ME wiki.
Also why say EDI is dead when it's just the body she takes over?
Do you mean if her body gets destroyed during the final push to the beacon if you have low EMS? I haven't actually played it that way, but according to the wiki she's only considered dead (i.e. her name is only added to the Memorial Wall) in the Destroy ending; otherwise, if her physical platform was destroyed, it doesn't appear in the ending cutscenes.
Bioware has the balls to call the next Mass Effect, Mass Effect 5 not 4, 5 now that's bullshit.
I don't think the next Mass Effect game has a set title yet, though 4 would be preferable since Andromeda wasn't officially called ME4.
Hear me out: Imagine me in first person.
Assuming by "me" you mean "ME": personally, I prefer third-person gameplay because a) I find it a little bit disorienting and limiting, and b) the protagonists of the Mass Effect series aren't simply blank slates for the player to project themselves upon; within the scope of the player's options, they're very well-defined, and I feel first-person gameplay doesn't really suit that (especially in dialogue and cutscenes).

Lone Wolf115

Do you mean if her body gets destroyed during the final push to the beacon if you have low EMS? I haven't actually played it that way, but according to the wiki she's only considered dead (i.e. her name is only added to the Memorial Wall) in the Destroy ending; otherwise, if her physical platform was destroyed, it doesn't appear in the ending cutscenes.
I mean the destroy ending and her physical platform.
Assuming by "me" you mean "ME": personally, I prefer third-person gameplay because a) I find it a little bit disorienting and limiting, and b) the protagonists of the Mass Effect series aren't simply blank slates for the player to project themselves upon; within the scope of the player's options, they're very well-defined, and I feel first-person gameplay doesn't really suit that (especially in dialogue and cutscenes).
I just didn't capitalize, it could be a side game or fighting on earth during the Reaper war there wouldn't be any conversation it would be more like COD for example or Halo.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well not for the players, the Cerberus Guardians have a metal shield. No he wasn't saying that there is he is talking about the same shield I was the shield that the CAT6 heavies use along side their Revenant LMG. Also the N7 defender armor is ugly I thought it was a chest piece not a whole set. Also I hate James just because he has no real introduction he just shows up and I'm like "Who the fuck is this guy?" and I have no way of liking him he's just an ass. Also EDI in the Citadel DLC when you go and get the ship back that's fucking funny.
I guess to each their own, I like the gaurdian armor, and the n7 typhoon is a little better than the revenant, it has more accuracy, plus higher mag size, so higher dps, but there’s a small whined up before it fires

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I guess to each their own, I like the gaurdian armor, and the n7 typhoon is a little better than the revenant, it has more accuracy, plus higher mag size, so higher dps, but there’s a small whined up before it fires

Guardian armor is too chonky and forces a helmet. The hide helmet option only works in some cutscenes too and that sucks. And fully upgraded Lancer is best gun.

James didn't suck but they really dropped the ball with his introduction. And by introduction, I mean James is just there now. Ending will always be shit and would've been an easy fix. I stopped trusting Bioware in part because of that ending.