Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Everyone in the Penny orgy was starting to wail and moan as they were hammed in any, and every hole. A few of the younger Kir'Kah (don't worry they're 18) had came at this point being too young to keep up, while everyone else's lust was burning brightly. The Kir'kah were fairly neutral when it came to sex, they saw it more like ritual then just an act of pleasure alone. So it wasn't like they weren't used to have orgies or anything, but this was on a whole other level for those present. Mika was still holding on tightly as Penny stuffed her to the max and began pounding her like crazy. Mika made tiny little moans at every thrust as her wholes were triple fucked. Penny had amped it up so quickly that Mika could already feel her orgasm fast approaching, no doubt with help from the drug that was in her system.

At the same time a firefight was raging nearby as Jezzy and Sala were exchanging electric shots with the goons. Jezzy was dropping them one after the other with presicse fire. while Sala was just shooting as much as she could doing her best to make her shots count. one of the more experienced goons fired a shot right at Sala. She dived out of the way but the shot still landed on her leg. She cried out in pain as her leg was paralyzed. Jezzy then in anger sniped the guy that shot Sala right in the nuts, zapping him in the most sensitive of places. in the mean time Sala had scuttled her way behind a tree using it for cover. Her extra limbs on her back were quite handy for times like this...

Mika and those still holding on's moans were getting louder and louder as they were reaching there peek. Mika felt so incredibly hot, but in the "best" way. The walls of her ass and pussy were contracting like crazy stroking the cocks but rippling on them. she she was at a fever pitch and her eyes rolled up this time, she just couldn't stay there, it was all way to much for the little squid-girl. She started fading from one color to the next rapidly as her brain was scrambled in lust. Her colors flashed faster and faster and faster, until she could take no more! She shook as she gushed into Penny's goo, with both her cum and ink. Behind her there was a roar of sound as everyone else came around them, filling Penny with all kinds of tastes. Her mind was no doubt exploding with bliss at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lets out a loud moan as all of her tentacles shove in as far as they can go! Massive globs of gooey cum pour into the kir'kah, the goons and Mika over and over again until they all have bellies full of the stuff! It seems never ending as Penny cums again and again before finally the flood stops and she slowly shrinks back down to normal size... then a bit small... and a bit smaller, until she is only three feet tall and she collapses on the floor.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
they all cried out as penny pumped load after load in them. Mika was just about knocked out now her body feeling swollen with cum. she laid there in a haze holding onto Penny as she shrunk down, her eyes heavy lidded. All the others were in a similar state laying around groaning or put into a lusty sleep. Mika got to her senses but she was feeling very tired. When she saw penny all small like that she gave a small gasp. "What in....the...world happened?", she said half tired, but mostly in shock. She then slowly crawled up to the little Penny and scooped her up in her arms. She could feel herself slipping so she moved quickly over to the doorway and laid against it with the little penny in her arms. She then could stay awake no longer the drug had left her to tired and she fell asleep.

with Jezzy able to stay hidden among the trees, she was easily about to take out the remaining goon reinforcements. pinging them all in the head as they were distracted by the orgasmic cries. Soon the three ladies dashed over to Mika and Penny all with worried expressions. "Emily....you the doctor are they ok?" Jezy asked as they looked them over. "Is Penny hurt!? why is she so small?!", Sala said in a very concerned tone. Emily checked both Penny and Mika over poking at them and feeling their hands. "Penny should be ok.... but she stretched herself so much that it caused her to compress into a smaller size. at least that's what I think. she is weak to chemicals in gases or liquids, as she said she'll absorbed them instantly...", Emily explained.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks like a small child taking a nap in her mothers lap. It is five minutes before her eyes slowly blinks open and she stretches out a bit before snuggling into Mika's breasts again ready for a longer nap. However, the memory of what just happened comes back to mind and she snaps wide awake and jumps from Mika's lap. "Oh crap! I went breed hungry again!" She looks at Mika. "Oh crap, I took it out on Mika!" She looks at the mess of gold soaked people around her. "Oh crap! I took it out on everyone in a huge radius!" Finally she looks at herself. "Oh crap, I shrank again!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the other girls looked at penny, then each other. unsure of what to say at this point. Mika's eyes fluttered open as she herd penny. "uuuh?", she blinked. "What WAS that?! and what happen to you?", Sala asked eager to hear penny's explanation. Mika was watching penny now with a very confused look on her face. Jezzy "oh yeah....you got most of them....i coverd you fro the others....you gonna be ok?" Jezzy asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This is why you don't use lust drugs on Galora! We have no immune system to fight back!" She pouts and folds her arms across her chest. "I went breed hungry. I took 100% of that lust gas to my body with no defense what so ever. Basically, I was over come with the desire to breed with anything and everything and did exactly that. As for why I got really big... that is a Galora self defense thing from when we were all primals. Bigger means less things want to eat you right? So for short duration we can increase our body mass to get really big to hopefully scare off whatever is threatening us. However, this is the draw back... I am stuck like this for a while." She turns to Mika and crawls back into her lap, hugging her and pushing her face between her breasts. "I'm sorry..." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"its...um...o-ok you didn't hurt me...", Mika said as she hugged penny gently. "As I expected. she should be fine after a bit. Bright side though: you're reeeeally cute right now.", Emily said with smile. "She's even shorter then sala.....", Jezzy said eyeing penny. "Hey! I'm not short!", Sala said with an irritated tone. well i guess we can try and get theses goons tided up or something.", Jezzy said looking at all the downed shrax and humans.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods her head and clings to Mika for a couple minutes more before letting go and giving her a kiss. "Ok, let's get these goons tied up and off to the side. Then we need to free the kir'kah right?" She stands up only to trip over her duster and fall on her face. "...this will take some getting used to."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily laughed and picked penny up to cuddle her. "oooooh! so cute!", Emily said as she snuggled the little goo. she puts her down gently, "sorry love couldn't help myself. "oh yeah here Mika". she then gave mika back her glasses and necklace. She put them on, but then looked herself over feeling embarrassed. "Um...what about my clothes?" She asked as she covered her lady bits with her hands. "Oh they should be back at the edge there.....but maybe you should stay naked...Think about it. You might need to hide again.", Emily said with small smirk. "What do you think Penny?", Emily asked

In the mean time, Jezzy was using the gear and clothes penny had thrown around to tie up the goons with the help of Sala.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded her head vigoursly. "Oh yea, you should totally stay naked... just in case you have to hide again of course. Totally not so we can stare at your lady parts while you move around and watch you luscious body jiggle about in all the right places." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gave them both a face that said: Really guys?. Mika then wordlessly walked her way back to the clearing looking for her clothes in the grass. she found her boots easily enough but she couldn't see her clothes! she had to bend down putting that ass and pussy of her up while she looked for her clothes. She just couldn't find them! "Guh?! Where are they?", Mika said in a bit of a panic. Penny could see Emily smiling devilishly. A tiny bit of blue was sticking out of Emily's bag, looks like the mischievous cyborg had actually hid Mika's clothes in her bag. Mika had put on the her explorers boots now making them her only piece of clothing outside of her necklace and glasses. she was searching more frantically now her boobs and butt jiggling all over the place.

Sala and Jezzy had finished tying up the goons and were now going over to the Kir'kah, trying to figure out what to do about their bonds.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny leaned over and plants a big Kiss on Emily's lips. "Stars above I love you so much right now." She put her arm around her shoulders and watched Mika jiggle and bounce while searching for her clothes. "I suppose we should probably help them with the Kir'kah huh?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah I guess. Wish I could watch more of the, 'adorable naked Mika show' but alas duty calls!" Emily said as she gave the little penny's ass a squeeze. Emily walked with Penny over to the Kir'Kah, where Sala and Jezzy were helping them up as they roused themselves from the lusty haze penny had left them in. There was a tall female Kir'Kah with bright flowing green hair who had positioned herself to the front of the group. She could easily be called the most beautiful of the kir'kah there. her breasts were large at least by kir'kah standards and her hips were wide, she must be a mother. "....you have defeted our captors.....who are you?", she asked her voice smooth and melodic.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny stepped forward in all her tiny glory! "Hi... sorry about that, galora problem. My name is Penny and with me are Sala, Jezzy, Emily and Mika. We are here to set you guys free and stop the bad man who did this to you! While the actions were a bit... different... we did take down the goons that were enslaving you." tiny as she is, Penny is not intimidating in the slightest.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The Kir'Kah all looked at each other and exchanged a few croaky words before the green haired woman holds up her hand. they all went silent again. "you have our thanks off-worlders. I am Gui-Gan second in command of the guard your metoeds were unorthadox that is for sure but none the less you have defeated them." she bowed, seeming not to care that she was now nude. "but I must ask....have you been to the village? if so have you seen the captain of the guard? he is my love and i worry for him....", she said with a look of great concern. the other girls had let penny do the talking, as she was small and cute right then.

Mika gave a defeated sigh as she slowly walked her way over to them wearing only boots and her hand over her breasts, covering her nipples.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, we have been to the village and spoke with the shaman. Your love is troubled, he lets his worry for you and hatred towards your captor cloud is judgement. I would recommend you get back to him as soon as you can. That is to say... if we can get these binds off your ankles." She walks up to Gui-gan and examines her bindings. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Surprisingly, the shackles she wore were of the simple manual kind opened by a simple key, a rarity in this day and age. Jezzy looked as well. "hmmmm. maunal locks huh? We would need to either break them or find the key.", Jezzy said looking at penny. Emily was trying really hard not to smile and laugh as Mika came back still naked. "I-I...I couldn't find them.....", she said as she covered herself with her hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny scoffed and stepped forward. "A simple manual lock? Easy peasy!" She grabs the lock and pushes her finger inside, slowly molding it to the shape of the key. "Sorry about your clothes Mika, but it isn't like you have anything that needs hiding! Besides, a bit of freedom to let your body breathe is a good thing!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As the shackles unhinged and fell away Gui-Gan sighed with relief, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her ankles being free. "Thank you Pen-nee. you are of that mans kind and yet you are kind we have misjudged you people. It seems you are like us...some bad and some good." she said giving pennys a warm smile. "You're like a walking multi tool Penny.", Sala said with a grin, finding the key trick cool. She then saw Mika naked and blushed, It occurred to her then she and Jezzy where the only clothed people around at this point, so she tried no to stare but everywhere she looked there were naked people.... "Oh hey Mika we match now! the shoes only club! I thing the look suits you." emily said trying her hardest to give an honest looking grin. "The gold one speaks the truth yours is a body that needs no covering." gui-gan said as she appraised Mika's body, liking what she saw. Mika sighed, "Um thanks? A-Anyway, we should get the rest of them out of those chains...", Mika said quickly trying to change the subject.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny laughed but nodded all the same, pulling her finger out in the shape of the master key "Don't worry girls, I will have these off in just a few minutes!" She moves from shackle to shackle, unlocking the Kir'kah and giving them happy smiles as she does so, score one for diplomacy! "Gui-gan, you speak the truth, there are good and bad galora... but the one who did this to you is a monster. You can't even call him galora any more... just monster."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Each Kir'Kah gave her a bow as she undid there shackles. Gui-Gan nodded in agreement with Penny. she then looked to her people and once she was satisfied that everyone was accounted for she said, "We will leave you now to go see our loved ones. There my be more of our kind in the depths of the ruins. I have seen others from another tribe being brought inside while we were forced to dig. I ask that you save them as well.". After giving them all a nod, she and all the other frog people started leaping away. So of the younger girl giggled and waved to penny perhaps they had taken a shine to her, they soon followed after the rest.

Mika had to admit the humid warm air was quite pleasant for her moist skin. She was feeling almost...more active...in an environment like this. But oh man, did she feel exposed. Most of the time when she was naked it was on the ship or maybe on a stage or on a beach. But this was the wilderness, she had never gone nude at a time or place like this. so she held onto her breasts and pussy tightly feeling very nervous. "We...we-we should maybe look around...find a way inside...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"yea. The Kir-kah are free now and the goons are all tied up at the moment... so lets find the door." She stares at Mika for a moment. "Hon... it only makes us want to stare at you more, the more you hold onto your breasts and pussy like that. Just let your body go and focus on looking for a way inside. Either that... or I could be your clothes again." She waggles her eye brows in a most mischievous manner.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait but your all little and stuff...", Sala said pointing at Penny. "I don't know if that's such a good idea. You stretched yourself quite a bit you don't want to over do it." Emily said. "its fine Mika. Just look at me!", Emily said as she spun around still enjoying the heck out of being nude out in the open like that. Mika sighed and uncovered herself, her lovely nipples and pussy now on display once more. Mika then went about checking the door and the ground around it again having to bend down and put that pussy and ass of hers in the air. Penny could see her closing up her pussy manually so she wouldn't be wide open when she bent down. she could how ever still she her clit peeking out with the skin around her closed hole purple. Penny felt something smooth underfoot looking down she would see the corner of something square sticking out of the soft earth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, that just means I would be tiny clothes!" She laughs but nods at their decision, looking around for a way inside. She stops in her tracks at the smooth feeling and crouches down to poke at it. "Hey Mika! i found something in the dirt over here!" She tries to dig around it and see what it is.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika turned around when she herd Penny, she then hurried over to her. "Huh? What did you find?", Mika asked inquisitively. As penny digs it out she finds it to be a tablet. it had the strange writing that they had seen on Ma-Joon. The the same unreadable flowing text of the unknown people. Mika seemed to lose all of her nervousness as she pulled the tablet out with penny's help. though it was made of some kind of stone it wasn't too heavy in Mika's arms. As she looked it over she just couldn't read the strange text and she had on idea how to translate it. However as she looked at it something strange happened. her necklace flashed brightly and and the golden light enveloped her eyes. She gasped in surprise and almost fell over but managed to stay standing. She checked the the table to make sure it was ok, butr looking at it now she could see that the writing had changed! The table was now written in galactic standard (that's what everyone calls English)! It now said, this is the temple of trials, beware all who enter here. you will be tested. only those with the purity we require will be able to delve to is deepest depthes. If you think you are worthy you must offer the 3 juices of love. She wondered how in the world she was able to do that! was it the necklace? "Penny look at this!", Mika said as she handed her the tablet. "It was just.....suddenly translated!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny just blinked at her. "Mika... the tablet is not translated at all. But your eyes were glowing gold for a second... I think you can read this text now! that is so cool! What does it say?!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wa?!", Mika said in shock. she then looked back at the tablet witch flashed again when she held it along with her eyes! She gasped as again the message appeared. "So wait.....Only I can see it?", Mika said in disbelief. It must be the necklace or something, that's what she thought anyway.... She shook her head she could wonder about that later. She then relayed the message that she could see to Penny word for word. "......I think know what its asking for....or atleast I have an idea...." she said with a frown. "...sounds like they need um..." she looked for the right words. " S-Semen...vaginal fluids.....a-and milk....." Mika looked really embarrassed to be saying all of these things.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles happily as she looks at Mika and listens to the note. "Well then! We have two sources of semen, one amazing source of milk and lots of vaginal fluids to go around! But where do we have to put it all? On the tablet or is there a bit silver bowl somewhere?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
These ancint people were no doubt a marvelous race...but Mika began to wonder if mybe they might have been a little sex obsessed..... Mika sighed once again. "my guess is the door will hold the answers...", Mika said. she walked back with penny over to the door were the other three were. Sala was trying not to stare at Mika while she said, "so....you guys found something?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded her head happily. "Yes! This is the temple of trials! Only the pure of heart can make it through to the treasure at the center. To enter the front door we need to offer tribute of Cum, vaginal juices and breast milk! So I am thinking we get Mika's juicy pussy to drip, Sala and I can spray our cum together and then we end it by milking Jezzy like a diary cow!"