Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Quite right, we wouldn't want anyone getting killed in here.", Emily said giving a nod. Sala signed but she still had a hopeful look. using the statues....tits....as a foot hold. Mika climbed up to the eyes and carefully put the golden orbs in its empty eye sockets. After a few seconds a soft rumble could be herd as the statue spread its legs open and its golden pussy opened up! Mika swiftly jumped into Penny's arms just in case something went wrong. Sala looked about cautiously ready to start moving. after a few second nothing happened and everyone no doubt gave a sigh of relief. Looking at the open golden pussy Penny could see that she could probably fit her whole arm in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny set mika down and stepped between the statues legs. "Fertility goddess, please forgive me for what I am about to do out of curiosity!" She then reaches her arm deep into the exposed golden pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny found that it was quite smooth in there making it easy to fit her whole arm up the lewdly carved whole. Mika blushed as penny stuck her whole arm in there, it almost felt like she was the getting fisted with how much she resembled the goddess. As she felt around she found something like very thin chain, as she pulled on it so found that it was attached to something small and oval shaped. As she pulled it out she found a very shiny golden necklace with a small golden egg shaped thing attached. it looked completely pristine with no signs of wear and tear. Sala quickly scooted her way over to them, a gleam in her eyes. "....Not bad....." She said as her peen poked at penny accidentally. She quickly grabbed hold of it saying, "Oh dammit!......sorry" grumbling the "sorry" part. Emily moved over too looking at it with them. "oh! that looks real nice. I wonder what its for...", Emily said as she looked upon it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny admires her new claim for a moment before realization dawns on her. "You guys realize I just reached into the pussy of a fertility goddess statue and pulled out what I can only assume is her ovary by this egg and the chain must be the Fallopian tube right?" She shudders a bit but looks back all the same. "Though it does match my skin perfectly! Gold always looks good when you are already gold." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looks at penny for a second, also thinking about the implications as well, and shuddered at the same time she did. Emily just shrugged at that. that kind of thing wouldn't really bother a doctor like her. "Penny do you mind i-if I see it?", Mika asked with her hand under her chin. Sala looked back up at the golden balls now in the goddess's eyes. "Are we gonna leave those there?" She asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, here you go Mika." She carefully hands the egg necklace to Mika and turns to Sala. "Yea, most likely. you already have a golden ball to play with, don't be greedy. Those are for the goddess." She gives Sala a wink.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika grabbed the necklace and held it out examining it carefully. Sala turned to the side and frowned. "man this is really turning into a bust...I'm starting to think I'm not going to get anything out of this place....", Sala said annoyed. "Oh I wouldn't say that~ you found us after all~", Emily said as she blew Sala a kiss. sala blushed and looked away her face looking annoyed, but mostly a little turned on. As Mika held the necklace she felt a strange urge to put it on. so she unclasped it and put it slowly around her neck. Wait, why did she feel that way? What made her do that? It looked like it belonged there around Mika's neck, matching well with her yellowish eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny watched Mika curiously, wondering why she suddenly decided to put it on...then again, it was just a necklace right? So it isn't like that was a big deal. "It looks good on you love! Matches your eyes really well!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I just had this weird feeling and put it on....what was that?", Mika said as she looked quizzically at the necklace. In the mean time Sala was looking around trying to find something she could make bank off of. But them something caught one of her eyes. she something shimmer on one of the stone pillars in the room. she squinted at it trying to discern what it was with her excellent eyesight. but all she could make out was some kind of shimmering see-through thing. Wait.....a see through thing?! some one most have a stealth field! Sala gave the air a quick taste through her antennae and it confirmed he suspicions, someones else was in the room with them! "There's a dirty sneak in here!", Sala shouted to the others. Just then a very familiar looking dart whistled past penny, just barely missing her head!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny quickly raised her guard, glaring at where the dart came from. 

"I should have figured you were here. Always sneaking around while others do the work so you can try and make off with the prize!" She steps forwrad. "Show yourself coward!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
A wispy voice could be heard saying, "I assume you're thinking of master vaine. He's busy with other matter right now.....but he gave me the honor of going after you myself. I'm sure you remember that unseen sniper from the forest don't you? that was me... and this time you will not escape....." they could not find were the voice was coming from it seemed to bounce all over the walls. "i would ask for you to simply hand over the squiliden girl but i want to try my new darts on you anyway....." just then another dart flew at penny this time coming from a different angle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lashes out with an armor fist, bouncing the dart away from her, in no mood to play around with this person. "I will be dead on the floor before you get to take Mika away from me! So take your stupid darts and shove them where the sun don't shine! Sala, can you tell where she is?!" She looks around the room, on alert for more darts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily tried her best to hide behind something while Mika began to turn gold, of course she couldn't completely hide because she was still wearing clothes. "Well....kinda..... I can give you a rough idea!", Sala said as she tasted the air again. She pointed to a pillar to her right, "Up there somewhere!" Mika was already analyzing the situation as she hid with Emily. "ok so we're in a fairly open room with pillars all over and gleaming gold. perfect for this cloaked sniper to use as cover. penny could probably nail this person in one solid punch, but she cant see them....but sala can kinda of sniff her out. gah! if only we had some kind of liquid to dose them in....it would no doubt overload the cloaking device....", Mika thought as she watched penny closely her face a mask of pure worry and concern. Emily seeing the dart that penny knocked away snatched it up. "Just what is in these?", she said as she looked it over. there appeared to be some kind of yellowish liquid in them. just then two darts were fired one after another towards penny coming from the direction Sala had pointed out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny jumped out of the way and glared at the spot. she quickly rushed over to where the darts came from and throw a wild punch to the air. "Enough with these games of yours! fight me face to face you coward! Is everyone in your little group a sneaky bastard who fights dirty?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny felt the rush of air, it seemed she only just missed the invisible person. ".....Too bad, you missed....heheheh~ face to face eh? no thanks. i prefer to keep my distance I am sniper after all. That angry face your making is so cute~". After looking at the liquid in the dart for awhile, Emily called out, "I know what's in those darts! Its a fast acting aphrodisiac! If it gets into you you'll be so full of lust you wont be able to stand!". "aw.... you ruined the surprise, you naughty girl. How about a taste for you then!" Just then a dart hit Emily right in the shoulder! She cried out in pain and surprise as she felt the drug enter her system. "Oh god nooo!" emily cried as she felt a heat race through out her body. she then fell to the floor clutching at her privates, She then started masturbating right there on the spot, completely unable to do anything else as she was turned on so much. She moaned as she laid there shilcking herself. Sala and Mika both cried out, "EMILY!". "Don't worry...She's not hurt...she just feeling so good she can't do anything else~ now hold still goldy and I'll give you some too. You'll love it, trust me!". the voice said seductively. "to the left of the statue!" Sala cried. "get that pervert!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny charges forward, swinging her left gauntlet tot he left of the statue. "You will pay for that you little creep! Come here!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny felt her glove graze something fallowed by a short grunt. she must have nicked her. "Grrr..... You annoying little bug! keep you and your freakish dick out of this!" the sniper said irritated tone. "Sh-shut up you invisible fuck..." Sala looked visibly hurt buy those words. Then a second pair of shots went Sala's way this time she dove for cover as the darts sailed over her. This situation was allot less dangerous then the fight down in the other chamber but the stakes were still quite high. Mika picked up the little dart the Emily had dropped as she shuddered on the floor, her mind now full of Fuck. "Emily will be ok once it wears off i hope......i need to think of something fast! if she goes for me I'm done for! i need to hide!", Mika thought. she looked down at herself realizing that her clothes was getting in the way of hiding and if she when down she was sure penny wouldn't know what to do....... it seemed like she was going to have to strip......"oooooh! This just isnt the way i want to do things!" Mika thought as she hurriedly stripped out of her clothes. she gulped as she began to turn her self as gold as she possible so she could beat the sniper at her own game. She hoped that penny would catch on. "What? Where'd that girl go?! Don't you hide from me!" she shot in the spot Mika was before and hit nothing. she really could just disappear when she stayed still in the right place. Mika took this opportunity to think some more. "Ok s now I'm naked......but hidden.....Oh wait! Penny could throw some goo at her and that would reveal where she is! Of course!" Mika though as she scooted over to a pillar next to penny and whispered, "P-Penny! just throw some of y-yourself at her w-when Sala points her out!" she then slipped away to hide again hoping that penny had this. Sala's antennae twitched. "Over there to the right of the entrance!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny does one better than that! Ditching her duster she pulls her entire arm off with a gooey snap noise and hurls it as hard as she can straight to the right of the entrance, her disembodied arm grabbing and flailing around wildly!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As the gooey arm flew thought the air it grasped onto something! Penny could feel her hand had grasped onto someones invisible arm. She herd a surprised gasp as she saw her arm jostle about as if someone was trying to dislodge it. "Ah! no! get off!" she herd the wispy female voice cry. Sala ran up to were pennys arm had found its mark and swiped viciously with one of her pointed limbs. It dug into something and a cracking noise could be herd. Then the shape of a stumbling peron began to flash before them before the cloak field failed, reviling the sniper. A humanoid figure with a black jumpsuit, a cloak and a face mask, a pair of three eyed goggles sitting on their fabric covered face. she was definitely female having a decently sized rack and wide hips her jumpsuit clung to her body tightly showing off her curves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny charges the woman and foot ball tackles into her, reclaiming her arm and trying to disarm the woman while also restraining her. "I got you now! there is no way a sniper like you can over power a brawler like me!" She pulls the woman's arms behind her back and restrains them there before pulling off her mask.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny was right, the woman was no match for her size and strength. She struggled as Penny wrenched away her custom looking sniper rifle then restrained her. Puling off her mask reveled her to a Shrax, (they are a humanoid reptilian race. they have scaly bodies with thorny bumps on their backs. there skin usually some shade of green. there skin is highly resistant to heat and radiation.) the scaly skin on her face was a dark green and she had a scar on her right cheek. Her eye's weren't normal for her people as they had a faint glow of red with a strange black marking around the edges. mika got up from the floor and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. mika's body glistened more then it normally would as she had sweated quite abit during the fight with the gold color she was sporting she almost looked just like one of the statues.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny keeps a tight hold on the assasin. "How long do those darts last?! Do they have any permanent affects to people?! I swear if Emily is scarred in any way I will...I will do something nasty!" Penny glares at the shrax woman before a smile crosses her face "Actually, you insulted my friends lovely penis...let's see what you are packing toots!" A swarm of tentacles flow from her body and begin stripping the shrax woman of everything she has till she stands naked before them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The shrax woman struggled again more violently this time but she just couldn't get out of penny's grasp. she hissed in frustration (and probably shame) as she was put on display. Mika didn't like this, she got no joy out humiliating someone even if they had wronged her. As much as penny would probably love have her walk around nude with her she didn't want to be naked in a place like this so she hurryiedly began to put her clothes back on. Then she sat next to Emily and held her hand to try and reassure her. Sala meanwhile was staring angrily (but penny could probably she the mental pain in her eyes) at the reptile sniper. She looked away from them her eyes shut tightly. she really wasnt too bad to look at her scaly body was very fit and lean having some nice muscle tone and smooth scaly skin. she had breasts more or less on par with sala's C almost D cups. her skin was mostly dark green, but her belly breasts and pubic mound were a shade of yellow. her nips and areola were a lighter green color along with her pussy lips. she had red hair with a long pony tail and her face made her look to be in her late twenties or early thirties. a strange black gooey thing could be seen wedged into her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled as she took in the shrax girls form, drinking in the lovely details. However, seeing the black gooey thing wedged in her pussy certainly made her frown as it reminded her of vaine. She took the girls body suit and used it to tie her wrists together before gently setting the girl on the floor, face down. "Now what do we have here? I thought something felt off about you." She reached down and carefully tried to pull the black gooey thing out of her pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she tried to squirm away but Sala put a foot on her back, "oh no, youre not slithering away bitch.", she looked up to see sala's peen swinging right in front of her face. As the shrax girl felt Penny's hand go for her pussy shuddered and shook. "No! Don't touch that! If you take that away i wont be able to hear master vaine's wisdom and guidance!", she then cried out as the little black blob was pulled out of her, when it left her body the black marking around her eyes faded as did the red glow in her eyes she then came all over penny's hand as she went limp. Meanwhile, Mika was still comforting Emily as she continued to leak all over the place. "OH!.....i should...AH!...be ok in about five.....AH!.....minutes....mmmm!", Emily finally managed to say, every few words followed with a moan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny held the black blob in disgust. "He really is just committing every crime against the Galora code of conduct isn't he? Going so far as to integrate with other people's bodies through direct connection is just sickening. Does anyone have a vial or jar to put this in? I can't just throw it away, needs to be disposed of properly...like in a fire." She turns to Sala and gives her a friendly smile. "She doesn't know what she is talking about Sala...your cock is amazing, not weird." With a nod she heads over to Emily since their assassin isn't going anywhere any time soon. "You going to be alright there Emily? I could give you a gooey friend to ease the burn." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked down at her mostly limp cock. looking at it struggling with her inner voices. she really was a lot like Mika; always jugging herself and getting flustered easily and maybe having a thing for people watching that she didn't quite know herself. Emily looked weakly up to Penny. "Ugh!......maybe.....I don't...guh!....know...its so hard to think!...ah!". Mika held Emilys hand an unhappy look on her face. Mika held up a small sample container. "This might work for that,,,,,thing.......but wait! your people can.......do that!?", mika was once again slightly unnerved, just like she was back when she found out about "consumption".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny took the jar and put the blob inside, sealing it tight. She then sits on the floor with a sad look on her face. "Yes...my people have been called parasites before. Our mastery over biological mass gives us many advantages over other organic life forms. Consuming is just one of the horrors we are capable of...the other is infection. Like you just saw, if we can a large enough piece of ourselves inside of someone we can integrate with their nerves and connect to their mind...almost like a puppet master. It makes the host completely loyal, no room in their mind for rebellion." She looks away, her eyes full of sadness. "I am not proud of it...very few galora are as we have come a long way from being mindless blobs that hunt, eat and infest...but some still use it...wrong as it is."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"so all those black armored people..........you don't think.....", Mika visibly shuddered at the thought. "So wait, you're telling me that she might be an ok gal?", Sala said as she looked down at the sniper. Emily moaned loudly. "Penny...deary.......actually your help...Arg! would be great!" Emily said as she gave her a pleading look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods at Sala. "Yes, it is likely that she has no idea what has been going on...and will certainly have one hell of a head ache when she wakes up. All those hijacked nerves snapping back into place will not be fun." Penny casually strips out of her clothes and slides between Emily's legs. Summoning up two gooey horse cocks she pushes one into her pussy and the other into her ass. With a lusty moan she leans down so their breasts rub together and she smiles. "How is that dear? Feel better or do you need more in you?"