Lust Planet (0.79b)

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
Hello! I'm working on a flash platformer game, called Lust Planet! 

tumblr_niudod2Q4j1qh0cd3o1_400.png

Your character, an Alien scientist, crash-landed on an uncharted planet, inhabited by sexy aliens! You need to gather "Eromones" to repair your ship and keep yourself alive, and maybe befriend these sexy aliens to build your own xeno-harem!

You can play the latest test build on Hentai Foundry, flash player needed. 

Here's a gif showing the custom options, using the random setting. You can be Female, Male, Futa, femboy, Thin, Muscular, Chubby, and other combos. You can turn them off too, if you want only one type of encounters.

tumblr_o030zrJrIQ1u71cyso1_500.gif

So far we have 2 Alien races (called "sexliens", pretty straight-forward), with randomized accesories or "quirks". Those are Febbies (left) and Rollse (right)
tumblr_o032cqs3cN1qh0cd3o1_400.png
tumblr_o032cqs3cN1qh0cd3o2_400.png

And here's a short gameplay gif:

tumblr_ns9cgmhcoN1u71cyso2_400.gif

We also have a Tumblr with updates and some concept art, and a Patreon if someone likes the current build enough to throw a buck or two our way! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Super cute! I don't really play a lot of erotic games expecting "kawaii" art but the style you have here is great and really adds to the theme of the game!

Is there any plan for to add more masculine aliens in the near future?

Also do the different color hearts mean anything?

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
Super cute! I don't really play a lot of erotic games expecting "kawaii" art but the style you have here is great and really adds to the theme of the game!

Is there any plan for to add more masculine aliens in the near future?

Also do the different color hearts mean anything?

Thank you! I didn't really go for a cute art style directly, but since it's easier to animate, it works! I'm glad you like it.
As for more masculine aliens, I already had some designs ideas (very nsfw link), but I went with the most requested features first. I'm happy you want some more diversity too!

Also, during an intercourse, try to keep the pleasure bar hitting the Red Heart! It fills the Sexlien's pleasure meter. if you cum after filling it, you can take the sexlien to your ship!

tumblr_inline_nti98uV9t71qg1zwj_400.png

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Ooh, I like the designs. Especially the bottom two.

And ohhh okay. I completely missed that aspect my first play through. Is there currently any point in bringing them back to your ship?

Also is there any other way to heal without spending eromones?

And what kind of fetishes do you plan to include? Will you be able to get pregnant eventually?

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
Ooh, I like the designs. Especially the bottom two.

And ohhh okay. I completely missed that aspect my first play through. Is there currently any point in bringing them back to your ship?

Also is there any other way to heal without spending eromones?

And what kind of fetishes do you plan to include? Will you be able to get pregnant eventually?

For now, collecting Harem will only look neat inside your ship. But there's a thing! The shipmates dialogue changes depending on the room they're in, and the quirks they have. For example, if you collect a Sexlien with most "Slave" accesories (leather belts, face mask, etc), that Sexlien will have Slave-specific dialogue. The Head quirk also influences the speech, regardless of other quirks. For example, if you have a Sexlien with "tomboy" head quirk, and 2 or more "slave" quirks (on arms and legs or torso), it will have Slave Dialogue with Tomboy mannerisms. I'm sure there must be an easier way to explain this! but I hope it gets the idea across. Later on, every race of sexliens will have specific dialogues and mannerisms, so we'll get tons of different personalities. 

Regarding health, Eromones is the only way for now! It shouldn't be hard to collect enough to replenish your health, though!

As for fetishes, there's infinite possibilities and already there's a giant list of ideas/requests/suggestions, so it's gonna be a while before implementing some of those directly.
Pregnancy is one of the priorities though, since the main character is a geneticist and sexliens are facing extinction. Breeding is a must! We'll probably have pregnant sexliens at some point, with eggs and maybe customizable offspring. But that won't be soon, most likely. :)

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Pregnancy is one of the priorities though, since the main character is a geneticist and sexliens are facing extinction. Breeding is a must! We'll probably have pregnant sexliens at some point, with eggs and maybe customizable offspring. But that won't be soon, most likely. :)

Sweet, will your character be able to get pregnant as well?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'd just been playing this a few days ago for the first time in months, and then you go and release a new version on me!  Well, the saves are compatible, so I guess I'm still were I was before.  I like what you have so far, but I'm not really sure where the game can go from here unless you intend for it to be finished in like an hour.  There's only so long that the sex mini-game is going to be interesting and I'm not sure collecting the natives will be all that engaging.

Small bug I noticed was that collecting the new race didn't have them show up in my ship afterwards, only the first race again.  Some of the dialogue also doesn't always make sense.  For example, a futa talking about wanting my rod in her vagina, then proceeding to fuck my player instead when I agree to sex.

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
Sweet, will your character be able to get pregnant as well?

Ah, I didn't consider that, for some reason! I was thinking mostly about Sexliens breeding, because they're endangered species, but Player Character could have a pregnant custom torso I guess!

I'd just been playing this a few days ago for the first time in months, and then you go and release a new version on me! [...]

Awesome to know you played the game before this update! may I ask where did you found about it before this thread?
Also, even if the saves are somewhat compatible, I'd recommend starting a new game with each big update, just in case (unless you already have a cool harem, in which case I'd love to see how it looks!).

As for where to go from here, it's a really good question. I noticed a lot of the available h-games are text adventures or RPG's, but I always preferred Platformer-action games. That means Lust Planet is going to go towards more levels with increasing platforming difficulty, puzzles, bosses and secret areas. The Harem gameplay also needs to improve, probably including items you can find/buy to customize your Sexliens. For example, my dream is to have a maid-only Harem in my ship! Collecting and outfitting them would be enough for me to enjoy, and I hope at least someone else can enjoy that kind of gameplay too! That would mean the "main story" of the game can be finished, but a player could still find stuff to do afterwards.

... God damn, I want to design bosses, defeat them, fuck them, and then having them on my ship, hahaha! ... that's a lot of work.

We also need to add more fetishes and poses, of course, so at least for us there's plenty to do.

Currently, the next thing is making Rollses function properly, including their attacks and harem collecting, as you mentioned above. Also need to re-wire dialogues so they always make sense! Forgot about that.

Anyway, thanks for your comments! It's super appreciated, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any doubts or questions!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Awesome to know you played the game before this update! may I ask where did you found about it before this thread?
Also, even if the saves are somewhat compatible, I'd recommend starting a new game with each big update, just in case (unless you already have a cool harem, in which case I'd love to see how it looks!).

As for where to go from here, it's a really good question. I noticed a lot of the available h-games are text adventures or RPG's, but I always preferred Platformer-action games. That means Lust Planet is going to go towards more levels with increasing platforming difficulty, puzzles, bosses and secret areas. The Harem gameplay also needs to improve, probably including items you can find/buy to customize your Sexliens. For example, my dream is to have a maid-only Harem in my ship! Collecting and outfitting them would be enough for me to enjoy, and I hope at least someone else can enjoy that kind of gameplay too! That would mean the "main story" of the game can be finished, but a player could still find stuff to do afterwards.

... God damn, I want to design bosses, defeat them, fuck them, and then having them on my ship, hahaha! ... that's a lot of work.

We also need to add more fetishes and poses, of course, so at least for us there's plenty to do.

Currently, the next thing is making Rollses function properly, including their attacks and harem collecting, as you mentioned above. Also need to re-wire dialogues so they always make sense! Forgot about that.

Anyway, thanks for your comments! It's super appreciated, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any doubts or questions!

I linked to it on Futanari Palace, that was several months ago the first time.  You will have to do a lot of work if you want to make this into a good platforming game.  If that is your plan, consider doing a bit of studying on the design of other really good platforming games (as well as side scrolling shooters like Contra or Megaman and metroidvania games like Metroid and Castlevania) to figure out how to make an engaging platformer.  Key concepts to look into include control mechanics, acceleration, camera, screen to character ratio, shooting mechanics, secondary attacks, level design, enemy placement, etc.  While I think the art direction and design are quite good so far, the gameplay is not a solid design to build off of right now.  The controls feel floaty, clunky, and not terribly satisfying.

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
I linked to it on Futanari Palace, that was several months ago the first time.  You will have to do a lot of work if you want to make this into a good platforming game.  If that is your plan, consider doing a bit of studying on the design of other really good platforming games (as well as side scrolling shooters like Contra or Megaman and metroidvania games like Metroid and Castlevania) to figure out how to make an engaging platformer.  Key concepts to look into include control mechanics, acceleration, camera, screen to character ratio, shooting mechanics, secondary attacks, level design, enemy placement, etc.  While I think the art direction and design are quite good so far, the gameplay is not a solid design to build off of right now.  The controls feel floaty, clunky, and not terribly satisfying.

Oh well, there's of course a lot more to platformers than what we have now. Currently we can only go as far as its convenient time-wise for us, and within the scope of our abilities. Controls are indeed crude, but unfortunately we won't be polishing them until a lot more content is done for the game, and even then I don't think we'll go as far as Metroid levels of complexity. 

That being said, we will still make our best to make it fun for most audiences! But I can't promise the next Cave Story or anything like that!  ;)  

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Oh well, there's of course a lot more to platformers than what we have now. Currently we can only go as far as its convenient time-wise for us, and within the scope of our abilities. Controls are indeed crude, but unfortunately we won't be polishing them until a lot more content is done for the game, and even then I don't think we'll go as far as Metroid levels of complexity. 

That being said, we will still make our best to make it fun for most audiences! But I can't promise the next Cave Story or anything like that!  ;)  

I'm not trying to suggest you should try to do everything.  But spending an afternoon or ten minutes every couple of days looking into some of the theory will let you do a lot with what little you do implement.  It will also help you avoid some of the biggest pitfalls that a lot of first time devs run into.  Just something to consider.

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
I tested it, and so far I really love it. The style is pretty cute and the "fuck them into your harem" thing also rocks. But two questions appeared so far:

1) What fetishes are you planning to add (appart from breeding obviously)? Maybe it's just me but I couldn't find a list.

2) Are you planning to add more fuck-options to choose from for the encounters? You know like choosing different positions, the hole you want to stuff, or if you want to be top/bottom?

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
I tested it, and so far I really love it. The style is pretty cute and the "fuck them into your harem" thing also rocks. But two questions appeared so far:

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it so far :)

1) What fetishes are you planning to add (appart from breeding obviously)? Maybe it's just me but I couldn't find a list.

There's no list of planned fetishes yet! My idea was to make a simple game with a "monster-girl" + "free use" fetishes included; but of course I got tons of suggestions.
In the end, it comes down to "everyone wants everything but hates everything else", which makes it hard to pick specific fetishes. There's of course implied fetishes like futanari, pussyboys, or weird skin colors (that you can choose on the options screen and custom panel), and also bondage outfits for sexliens (that will have slave-personalities if the bondage outfit is predominant). For this question, I think we'll mostly go along with what developments allows us to do naturally, at least for a while. That doesn't mean you can't suggest, though! we'll make a poll eventually, that's for sure.

2) Are you planning to add more fuck-options to choose from for the encounters? You know like choosing different positions, the hole you want to stuff, or if you want to be top/bottom?

Yes! one of the ideas of the harem is to have the chance to have more decisions / options for sex poses. We're still polishing the code for getting the right pose, but that should be soon. As for top/bottom or passive/submissive, you can choose that one in the Options menu before starting the game! but maybe we could put it inside the ship menu too.

Thanks for the questions!

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if I was doing something wrong or what, but I'm having distinct difficulties with the sex mini-game. I've tapped E as fast as I can and I still saw the bar dropping quicker than that.

Tips? Or is there a way you can make the game easier?

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
I don't know if I was doing something wrong or what, but I'm having distinct difficulties with the sex mini-game. I've tapped E as fast as I can and I still saw the bar dropping quicker than that.

Tips? Or is there a way you can make the game easier?

Hi! It's very strange, tapping E shouldn't be so hard! the bar dropping speed is set to low. Are you using a regular keyboard or something else? Other than that, maybe try to reload the game (hit shift+f5 in the webpage) or another browser. The typical advices, I know, but it has worked for other strange bugs. 
Other than that, do you consider yourself a fast tapper, regular tapper, or a slow tapper? I'm super fast at tapping buttons so maybe the low speed is still too fast.

Is anyone else having too much difficulties tapping E fast during encounters? please let me know to regulate the speed!

Also, for the best outcome it's better to keep the rhythm than to tap fast! try too maintain the bar inside the red heart of the bar, to increase pleasure to the max before finishing off. That's the only tip I can think of, regarding that!

tumblr_inline_nti98uV9t71qg1zwj_400.png

Mayrun

Dec 31, 2015
Huh, so this was a bug? I thought this was somesort of rhytjm minigame

I've found it that I had to press E in accordance to the thrusts, I didn't thought it was a bug since I've been playing multiple rhythm adult games lately

Supersatanson

Dec 28, 2015
Huh, so this was a bug? I thought this was somesort of rhytjm minigame

I've found it that I had to press E in accordance to the thrusts, I didn't thought it was a bug since I've been playing multiple rhythm adult games lately

What did you think was a bug? You can either:

1. Tap E really fast and just finish the encounter quickly with a small reward; or

2. Keep the rhythm inside the marked red heart and fill up the pleasure bar. Once it's full, you can tap fast and finish off with a better reward and chance to collect the sexlien to your harem.

My question was if someone else felt like the tapping was too fast for them! but if you found the "rhythm", then you're doing perfectly :D

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
What did you think was a bug? You can either:

1. Tap E really fast and just finish the encounter quickly with a small reward; or

2. Keep the rhythm inside the marked red heart and fill up the pleasure bar. Once it's full, you can tap fast and finish off with a better reward and chance to collect the sexlien to your harem.

My question was if someone else felt like the tapping was too fast for them! but if you found the "rhythm", then you're doing perfectly :D

I tested the game in Firefox and Chrome and I noticed that Firefox has problems in that minigame where it's quite fluid in Chrome.