Ending war. The Steele way.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Killing each other is not cool, so the war on Myrellion must be stopped.

Of course you can wipe out the entire gold\red myr race, but this is the terrible idea!

We are going to stop this war creative: with tourists! 

First we make sure, that Dr. McAllister and Juro won't spoil our plan.

Then, as a Nyrea queen, and mother\father of water queen's offspring, we make sure that red and gold won't do anything stupid.

After that we will use our contacts to make others know, that Myrellion is a peacifull little place now.

And make an advertisment.

Lure people with stories about gold amazon race, strong and graceful.

They know how to entartain visitors, embracing you in their exotic culture.

And if you are brave enough, you can visit the "dangerous" red myr's territory. You will be able to explore their monumental architecture, try to learn about secrets of these red beauties. 

And if you are really daring person, you may try to spend night with "red myr's harem" for significant price, all risks considered. (In reality it just bunch of gold myr, who acts as a "poor captive of eeeevil big red myrs, the real harems red myr keeping to themselves.)

So basically gold myr will take care of tourists and make sure, that everyone will think about Myrellion as a paradise under groung.

Red myr on the other hand will do all the mining job, which would be relatively cheap but with top quality. And taking care the "big people" with the most exotic pleasures possible.

After that this psychos won't kill each other, because their  prosperity depends on each other.

Steele company will get hell of a profit, and help both races repopulate Myrellion, like you helped Nova and her people.

And everyone is happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
^ same

I actually really wish you couldn't effect the war whatsoever and keep the theme and escalation at "adventure!" without world-changing heroics intermixed, but alas.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
^ same

I actually really wish you couldn't effect the war whatsoever and keep the theme and escalation at "adventure!" without world-changing heroics intermixed, but alas.

eh. I know that i'm almost the boss of a giant corporation and really can help this doomed planet.

To do everithing i can, so i don't feel bad afterwards.

Those peacekeepers will most likely make The New Texas out of Myrellion.

Not the worst fate, but still...

Or bomb the sh@t out of them. Because they can. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The quickest way to end the conflict would be:

1)Go to Dr. Lash and tell him that reproduction-related differences have sparked the war between two sapient races

2)Smuggle whatever crazy shit he cooks onto Myrellion and activate it.

3)???

4)Profit!!!

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Can't we just threaten to de-orbit a space colony on Myrellion or something? A colony drop sounds like it might scare the ants into submission...

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think Myrellion has any of those, and the UGC already threatens to burn the whole planet if either side attacks the other, which still barely keeps them from doing it.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
Well, if the Gold Myr win, they'll slaughter the Red Myr and put the remaining ones into labor camps to die, if Sellera's word is to be believed. (I don't think it's far fetched, after all, the Gold Myr used chemical warfare without hesitation, and you never see any Red Myr in their Capital.

If the Red Myr win, most of the Gold Myr will be sentenced to eating pussy for the rest of their lives, but otherwise would be treated as normal citizens. The Queens will almost certainty be slaughtered though.

And yeah, the Myr don't have any space colonies, I mean, they JUST discovered how to make hot water...

Last edited by a moderator: