Cannot Access Uveto VII?

dankmeme420

Sep 26, 2015
I just got the probe on the myr planet on version 0.6.1, and since the game says its under development I looked for a new version for download. I now updated to 0.6.7, and now on the quest log it says "no data from your main mission has been logged at this location" for uveto. Is there a way to go there? or is it still under development as of 0.6.7?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Isn't there a sticky or something that says this? Also, there's a message in codex or something that says "You've reached the end of the quest line for now" or something. Apparently they aren't doing their jobs well enough...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Uveto will not be available for at least another few months.

At the earliest it would be around Christmass or New Years, if not some time next year. At least if I remember what Savin said right.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
At the earliest it would be around Christmass or New Years, if not some time next year. At least if I remember what Savin said right.

Even then it's only going to be bare bones. Don't expect much.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
No though I wish.when will it be available?

There should be a free patch this week or so.

Also damn I undershot that "It'll be around by Christmas" remark, we're already 5 months past that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also damn I undershot that "It'll be around by Christmas" remark, we're already 5 months past that.

At least it won;t be around next Christmas that is only in 7 months :p

But seriously hard to get over devs running low on gas sometimes (or just been sidetracked by more interesting for them projects than Uveto ;) )

Dudeman

May 6, 2016
i will if i catch it, still tough, If they designed the interfaces properly when they started, making new worlds and events shouldnt take more than reusing methods.  Yet again, i dont have experience in Flash programming, so i dont even know if it supports proper OOP, wich could cause delays and cause a lot of repetitivity in the code.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, people, this thread is OLD. Please look at date of posting before responding to a comment.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's okay since the first necro got through and Ted didn't call him out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's not about the necro, it's responding to months old comment as if it was still relevant, which in this case it isn't.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It's not about the necro, it's responding to months old comment as if it was still relevant, which in this case it isn't.

At least they commented on the right thread for it, I'll give 'em that much. So I don't mind, since I doubt we need multiple "Cannot access Uveto" threads going.