Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(so cute <3)

Jess is quite a bit less tense then she normally would be, so the cocks have little trouble slipping right in, not to mention the fact that her holes were quite used to this now. She moans into his mouth and puts her arms over his shoulders while her tails rub at his single one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ikr. I have a boner from how adorable it is. XD]

"Mmh! Gods you feel so good right now!" He mumbles into her mouth, panting heavily as he starts thrusting in harder. "Jess... I need you so bad right now it's not even funny." He moans, his dicks twitching fitfully inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(fuck i do too...)

She pushes her face into his neck to nip and nuzzle him just a like a fox. She finds it a little silly that came here to get clean even though they're doing a rather "dirty" thing right now. Oh well at least it'll all wash right off in the shower. She keeps her legs wrapped around him as her butt softly slaps against his waist. "F-Fuck! how do you make me feel so goood!", she moans.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I could ask you the same question... Ahh~!" He moans, hugging her tighter as he starts making short, deep thrusts into her, wanting to bury as much of him inside her as possible. His tail wraps around hers, squeezing them softly as he continues fucking her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess is leaking rather copiously as per normal, but its harder to tell since they were in the shower. Still there sex makes lots of wet sounds as his cock push in and out quickly and deep inside her. She tries to squeeze his cocks to wring more pleasure out of this. Jess can help but moan lewdly and loudly, her sweet noises echoing in the bathroom. Her tails wriggle around with his brushing it with her soft, but currently wet fur. She,d never have thought that she would have accepted a fuck like this out of the blue.... maybe she really was getting more comfortable with him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"F-fuck-! Ah! Gods this feels so much better than it normally does." He moans in her ear, one hand going down to grip her ass hard as he lustily thrusts in, now taking longer thrusts to get in deeper and faster. His cocks were burning hot inside her, throbbing hard. She could feel each inch as he pushes in and out of her holes, spreading her walls as he slammed deep into her. His precum was lubing her up as well, and he was panting like he was in heat.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was moaning out lustily with her tongue hanging out before she pushed her face back into his, kissing and sucking on his big tongue. Meanwhile her hips circled around to grind his cocks around in her butt and pussy even more! The warmth of his cocks spreads into her wet squelching inner walls contiuning to make noise as she kissed him her eyes only half open. her leaking was mixing with the water of the shower she could gush at any second.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts and starts slamming in harder as she grinds around, panting and starting to rut her like an animal. His tongue twines around hers, pulling it around as they kiss. She could feel his inflated knots slamming against her holes, ready to slam into her and stretch her out wide.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She usually would fear his knots, they caused quite a bit of pain in her frist few days there but over time they gave more pleasure than anything else and made it all seem more intimate with the way they would hold her on him, almost like a second hug. Her body spread her legs wide ready for the pulsing masses to pass inside. She needed the release now she there was no second guessing this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a loud grunt, he rams his knots in, fucking them in and out of her a few times, before she suddenly feels the liquid warmth of his cum spread through her vaginal and anal walls. His dick is still twitching hard inside her, even despite cumming enough to bloat her belly slightly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She releases him from the kiss to wail in bliss as he fills her up, her stomach gurgling slightly. the knots stretch her open as she hits her own climax, spraying like a small shower-head from her pussy as her body shakes and shudders. then after drenching his legs on her juice she goes limp in his arm panting as his Knots throb inside of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's panting hard as well, but still holds on to her tightly, before kissing her neck. "Gods. You're too cute when you squeal like that." He murmurs, chuckling a little as he pulls her off the wall and back into the main stream of the shower. He's still hugging her tightly, and she had to keep her legs wrapped around his waist lest she fall off.
He keeps nuzzling her face and kissing her lips, waiting for the knots to deflate inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she weakly kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved, her head resting on his shoulder. She may have had something to say about his comment but just sighed instead to busy in her pleasure high to want to move much or talk. "Thank god for those enhancements... or else that would still be hurting....", she mumbled more to herself then anyone else.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Gotta agree with you there..." He murmurs, chuckling and kissing her lips again, as he slowly turns circles in the shower, washing them off at every spot except between their legs. But then again, they couldn't exactly wash it down there while they were still stuck together.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess lets the water wash her off while she holds on, feeling so intimately connected to him. She was also glad that they weren't compatible or else she'd have been full of eggs by this point.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He holds her gently, slowly pulling her off his knots once they deflate, and setting her down. "Want me to... Lick it clean...?" He murmurs, looking down at her .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess sighs as the large cocks were finally released from her holes. Her ass and pussy gaping and dripping his warm seed. she exhales once he set her down, letting her mind wake up a bit more before answering. She looks up at him a little embarrassed and surprised by his request, "O-Oh I-I mean.... it would help but... gosh that sounds embarrassing. But uh, I guess I'd be ok with it um, long as you don't get too silly down there.", she said blushing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeell, I can't exactly guarantee I won't get too silly. You sure you want it?" He asks, grinning .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess looked down and to the side. "Uh, Well, uh, I mean.... maybe a little silly is ok just, you know.... I'm still a bit um.... red after all that so uh..... ya'know be careful....", she said getting redder and redder at each word.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His chuckling gets louder the redder she gets, before he shakes his head and gets to his knees. "Ah, you're so adorable when you're flustered and embarrassed. I love it." He says, grinning as he hefts her legs up to his shoulders, immediately burying his face in her quim as he starts eating her out again. His tongue slides in, quickly slurping around as it scoops the cum out, and his fingers tease her asshole a bit, slipping in slightly and tugging this way and that, making her sphincter clench down reflexively around his fingers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She yelps as he hefts her up and shudders as he sticks his tongue in so quickly. It not only tickles but also makes her feel pleasure again, especially since her insides were left very sensitive after that passionate bit of sex. Her little pucker clenches down the more the more he play's with it, his cum still leaking from that hole as well. cute little squeaks could be heard from her as she squirmed her hands grabbing his horns to stay stable.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can tell he's grinning as he works down there, his fingers teasing her ass, but never driving in fully. His tongue continues working on her pussy, delving deeper and scooping out more cum. At some point, she can feel that all the cum has been removed... But did she really want him to stop?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess is still squirming and biting her lip as her face was flushed with red. A few squeals and moans flew out here and there from her, clearly she was feeling quite aroused by this... "Fuck! I don't feel any cum left... but it.... feels real good but didn't I just cum like... a bit ago? To hell with it I can't stop now....", she thought in her lust clouded brain. Very quickly Zajak found that he was licking up her juices and not his anymore, her fresh gush lapped up right from the source.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles again and starts pushing his tongue deeper inside, before suddenly pulling it out with a jerk and standing up. "I think we've had enough sex for one day, don't you think?" He asks, tilting his head slightly and grinning just the slightest bit as his fingers stop playing with her ass, and slide up her body to rest on her hips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was groaning and squirming as she was denied a second orgasm. She whined in annoyance as her body was still hot, she shot him a rather angry look. "D-Don't tease me l-like that!", she said panting as she tried to get her feelings lusty feeling under control. "Next time I'll just do it myself....", she grumbled under her breath.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Are you sure you're even going to be able to? You know, since I'm so great at oral and you've gotten so used to me that you can't cum without some part of me buried in you?" He growls in her ear, his voice low and sexy. His hands grip her tight, hugging her tightly against him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She pouts as he hugged her feeling like a dumb ass for letting him do that... but she guessed she could forgive him. She sighs then said, "Ugh... lets just get dry already....".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Fine." He says, chuckling and giving her butt a loving spank with his tail as he starts soaping off again.
"Oh, and... If you're feeling particularly lazy... My shower does have this one thing..." He murmurs, pressing a button. The water suddenly stops, and a loud whirring is heard. The next thing she knows, hot air is blasting out from the water holes, drying them off within minutes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Eeep!", goes Jess as she's hit with hot air. She shivers at first until she feels the warmth, her tails suddenly going poofy after its stops. She blushes as she tries to smooth her tails fluff back down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. That's actually kinda funny." She hears Zajak say as she tries to pat her tails down, followed by the sound of his deep chuckles.