Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I-I donno.... like those ones that can zip from the front and are really thin? I'm mean that what i picture....", she said thinking aloud.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Those kinds. Well, I'm sure they have some around. But do you really need it?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and looking at Jess. His tail was curling around her waist, almost of its own accord, and the tip was starting to get a little... Frisky.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I uh... uh....", she said face reddening, trying softly brush his tail tip aside. "W-We're still getting the other outfit r-right?", she said hopefully. The maid outfit while frily girly and overall silly looking to her, did actually cover her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We can get both. Not a problem." He says, chuckling as his tail wriggles it's way between her hands and slides over her pussy and asshole, as if trying to decide which hole it should penetrate .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She squeaks slightly as she tries to get a grip on the roaming tail tip. She looks over her shoulder to hoping people weren't watching him tease her. "Uh...Uh yeah... lets get them then like... now.", she said blushing.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They pretended not to notice, but many were low-key glancing at her and staring lustfully.

But right now, she had more important matters to deal with.

More important matters like a tail currently sliding into her asshole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gasped and the looked back to her butt to see his tail tip slip in! "Ah~!", she squeaked. "H-Hey stop that!", Jess whispered angrily at him. "I thought you had enough back home! c-come lemme but something on.", she whined.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. It's fun teasing you out in the open. Where everyone can see." He says, grinning evilly and sliding more of the tail up her butt, stretching it out nicely. "Why don't you bend over and spread yourself? Let everyone see how much of a slut you are?" He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was blushing profusely now as her eyes and mouth when wide with shock and surprise pleasure. She tries to walk away so the tail would slip out all the while shaking her head. "N-No! that's too much!", she said trying to keep her voice down she didn't want anyone to see this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Come on. Do it." He purrs in her ear, his hand on her shoulder and pushing her down to her knees. "Bend over and show everyone what a good slut you are!" He growls in her ear, his tail starting to ram faster into her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"B-But B-But! I don't wanna!", she whimpered quivering on the spot, her quim already getting nice and moist. Her tails tried to cover up the tail fucking as she tried desperately not to moan out lustily.

She looks back over her shoulder to him then to the people in the store while shaking hoping that they would go away! Eye's on her bare naked form only made it harder for her to resist.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moves in front of her, pulling his head into her chest so she doesn't have to look at the crowd. Then, he slowly drops to his knees, taking her with him. This leaves her ass facing the crowd, with his thick tail still buried within.
"Now reach back... And spread yourself. Let everyone get a good look." He purrs, stroking her head.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
His gentle touch and purring voice seemed to be working on her... Making her feel even more lusty but maybe a bit calmer. She was still fearful he could tell but her breathing was getting deeper. His chest felt like a nice safe and warm place to be.... Also he was "sort of" still fucking her ass making cute little yips slip out of her. "Ack no I..... But we're... in public... I couldn't they'd see!", she thought meekly. But the very thought of it... it felt exciting. The thought alone felt very arousing and even dare she think it.... good. Also she wasn't sure that there was any other way out of this.

Her tails shuddered and then finally parted showing her bare butt to everyone as her legs shook and pussy dripped lewdly. she then slowly opened her legs more so everyone could get a even better view. it made her shake like crazy in his gasp and he could see her eyes shut very tightly.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good girl..." He purrs, stroking her head as his tail starts to fuck her ass faster. "Let everyone see how much of a slut you really are." He purrs, tilting her head up and stroking her cheek. "Start moaning. Show them how much you're enjoying it. I can feel you getting wet." He growls in her ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She opens her eyes again her face growing hotter as he gives her praise. her ears flick and her tails sway from the pleasure. Stroking her cheek gave her goosebumps as she looked into his face pleadingly but didn't say a word. "I don't wanna... I'm not a slut.... Right!? RIGHT?! But why does this drive me up the wall?!", she thought as she shuddered in lust. Her pussy leaked more as he fucked her faster she didn't want to but she really couldn't stop it.... she moaned a mewling moan as she put her arms around him tightly.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He holds her head to his chest, still stroking her head. From her position, though, she can see that both his cocks are hard and throbbing as well, already halfway popped out of their underwear and held back only by the waistband.
The tail starts thrusting faster now, spearing her ass open wide with repeated, deep thrusts. Then, he reaches forward and grabs her cheeks, spreading them as he suddenly yanks his tail out, and exposing her gaping ass to everyone present for a moment, before ramming his tail back inside.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess moans and gasps as her butt gapes for the crowd(?) behind her. She can't tell who's watching because of her head being in his chest, but still she feels eyes on her rear drinking in every detail of her bare gaping butt, just before the tail went back in. She squeals and squirms in his grasp hoping and praying that no one remembered her from that one accursed video! She can see his cocks straining at his underwear and that made her worry.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tail worms deeper into her ass, nearly reaching her belly as he just relentlessly drives it in. Then, he lowers his underwear, letting his dicks pop out.
"Suck!" He commands, his dicks bobbing and throbbing in her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She can't stop the various cute, but, rather lewd noises coming out of her. she frequently shakes and has little spasms across her legs as the tails goes so deep inside. Her eyes were crossing at the raw feeling flowing through her.

However, next thing she new she was staring right at his cocks. her face turned even redder then before as she stared at them and heard his commanding voice telling her to suck. Her foxy ears lower on her head and her eyes grow wide again. "He wants me to... to do THAT?!", she though panic running through her face. Just how many people were watching right now?! what were they doing?! What would they do if they saw her sucking cock as well as fucked in the ass!? Knowing people were there but not actually seeing them was almost even worse then just being seen!

All of that ran though her head in the span of three seconds as she looked back up to him, an extremely embarrassed manner. She might have said something but well all would come out of her mouth was moaning and squeaks. Not to mention the commanding way he asked she was sure she had little choice so...... she just went for it, pushing her mouth around his top most cock and sucking it in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a growl of pleasure as she takes his cock in, and he shifts his hips forwards, starting to fuck her face. His scaly, ridged dick slammed in and out of her mouth, its owner hardly seeming to care for her comfort as he fucks her face freely.
She could hear some slight moans from the crowd behind her. It was highly likely many were starysta to pleasure themselves, or their slaves. Many were taking pictures, as she could hear the sound of camera shutters. This was likely going to cause quite the stir...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She very nearly gags on his cock for both the roughness, and the fact that she could her people doing things being her that she hoped beyond hope that they weren't doing. Her face was as red as it could get at this point as she took his cock in over and over. She worried for her poor butt as well, his tails could even thicker then his cocks and go even further they they could. It did hurt to stretched like that but it was mostly overpowered but the embarrassment and lust that was quickly filling up her consciousness. "This is... so bad.... if people didn't think i was a slut before..... they will now! This isn't fair! everyone's going to think I'm a cock hungry whore! And yet I still feel so turned on!", she cried in her mind. Her pussy was leaving an ever increasing puddle on the floor of the store as her lust grew higher.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zajak growls with pleasure as he slams his cock deeper into her mouth, one hand gripping the back of her head for support and pushing her down. The tail starts slamming in faster, thankfully not going any deeper. Nevertheless, getting rapidly stretched out in front of a crowd that was definitely pleasuring themselves was... Not fun.
She may be looked at as a whore, but... Was that so bad? She was always getting turned on in front of a crowd anyway. Perhaps she should just accept her true nature...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was absolutely the most stubborn person on her ship it would take more then this to make her admit to being an exhibitionist. Even in all her lust and embarrassment she would not move her mindset. He'd perhaps have to frame it a certain way.... maybe having people prasie her would be a place to start, or maybe he'd have tio prove to her that people didn't thin any less of her for enjoying sex in a public setting.

Regardless of whatever she thought however she was turned on and turned on hard. her pussy flexed wanting him to do something with it as long lewd drips continued to fall from her sodden box. There was no real resistance in her mouth but he could see her still shut tight and feel her body quiver.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels a presence just behind her, and hears a few whispered words exchanged between Zajak and the new person. Then, she feels a tongue start to gently lick at her pussy. It certainly didn't feel familiar. Was... Was a random stranger eating her out!?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess shivers at frist with someone standing so close to her. she can't make out what Zajak was saying and who he was talking to. She stops sucking his cock and looks up at his face the throbbing peen still in her mouth. Before she can pull it out and ask him what was going on she felt a... a tongue?! Right there on her pussy! She could see that it wasn't him! She yelped in surprise and she squirmed all over, more gush leaking out for this new person to taste. Jess looked like she was about to panic again! she chanced a look back even knowing it would make it worse.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Looking back, she sees a slave with a collar around her neck, gently licking at her pussy. It was another human. The master, one of the Hissa, was grinning as he took a video recording of the whole thing, his twin cocks straining against his briefs.
"Hey. Focus." Zajak growls, snapping his fingers next to her ears, before pointing back down to his dicks. "Use your hands. I don't want the other one left untended."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was frozen on the spot went she saw what was happening behind her... another slave just like her... a master watching and recording the whole thing! she nearly looses her senses to a panic attack but Zajak snapped her back. Her ears were flat on her head as she looked back to Zajak shivering like a little lost puppy. She couldn't do anything else but what he had commanded. So, she meekly put her mouth back around his top dick while one of her hands too his other lower peen in her grip and began to stroke. Her face glowing with embarrassment and humiliation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Good girl..." He growls, his hand gripping her head and running his claws through her hair. "You're such an amazing cocksucker. Almost like you were born for it." He says with a chuckle, knowing it would annoy her and get her to focus her attention at him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her look back at him was one of shame and sexual frustration. "B-Born to suck cock?! I have a degree in star-ship engineering! you're making sound like I'm a brainless slut!", she thought her eyes shutting tightly again. her attention is back on him and his two cocks as she strokes and sucks driven by lust more then anything else.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls slightly, before getting to his knees and holding her head in both hands as he starts thrusting, fucking her face. "Back home you might be something, but not here. Here, you're mine." He growls. That's when she notices something odd. She didn't hear the translator's voice in her ear. It was his! He had spoken in her language!