Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was could have cum right there but she held on wanting to make sure he came too out of fairness. I would just be rude to get off and leave him all hard and throbby. She closes her hands over his lower knot and tries to squeeze hard to make it like he was in a tight pussy while still sucking the large peen, how considerate her~. pre was most likely getting smeared all over her tits by his other cock as she kept bouncing her boobs around his top cock, trying oh so hard not to cum. Fem lube was coming down in long wet strings from her soaked and quivering quim.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When she squeezes his knots, she hears a loud grunt behind her, and a couple of minutes later, his knot swells more, before pumping the first load of cum across her face and in her mouth. His other dick splatters cum across her tits, painting them white. His tongue goes rigid in her ass, driving in as deep as it can, while his fingers squeeze down on her g-spot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She would have yelled out, "OOOOh FUUUUUCK~!", lusty but her mouth was full of cock and filled with his hot seed. So, all he heard was a long muffled moan as she lets go and sprays cum all over his hand, chest, and face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After she cums, his tongue lazily slides out of her ass, before idly licking up all the cum she had splattered everywhere.
"Mm. You're juicy." He says, chuckling a little and spanking her ass, before pulling her into his arms and rolling over, before kissing her. He didn't seem to mind that he was tasting his own cum as his tongue pushes into her mouth, playing with her own .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her panting breaths catch when he gives her that little spank and pulls her into a nice hug. She might have said something about her tits being painted in his seed and how it would get on him too, but his kiss stopped that. Still getting down from her sexual high she "Mmmm'd" placidly into his kiss, her own far smaller tongue pushing slowly at his. "Gosh.... we didn't even put our sexes together and we still came that hard? D-Did i do it that well?", she thought as she hugged him back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That... Was fucking amazing." He whispers in her ear, a moment after he breaks the kiss. "Who knew you were missing so much." He says, winking and kissing her nose, his hand running down her side, slowing down over the curve of her ass, and then reaching behind to grip it firmly. "You're mine. Never forget that." He growls in her ear, before nuzzling her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess can't help but nuzzle back in an affectionate way her ears up and perky, her tail rubbing on him softly. "C-Can..... c-can that..... go both ways?", she whispered into his ear (earhole) withba huge blush on her face and a shine in her eye.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Nah. I got too many people to fuck." He murmurs, chuckling and kissing her neck again. "But if you mean you want to be treated like this by only me... Then yes." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She half shrugs, "Close enough? Close enough....", she thought closing her eyes and snuggling close. "Fuck I'm tired think I'll just.... sleep...... here....", she though as he mind drifted away to sleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He holds her tightly in his arms as she goes to sleep, hugging her possessively. His tail wraps around her legs as well, pulling her even closer to him. "Mine..." He murmurs, stroking her hair softly. In a minute or two, he's passed out as well, and still hugging her tightly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess has some rather "cuddly" themed dreams with lots of clouds, cotton candy, and teddy bears. She wakes up mumbling about things being way to girly. She looks to see how Zajak is doing and wounder briefly if Saria went home or stayed over.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zajak is still lying next to her, with one eye open and an eyebrow raised. "Too girly?" He murmurs, chuckling and caressing her cheek. "What were you dreaming about? Makeup, clothes, and all that shit?" He asks, smiling .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ugh, more like fluffy pink shit everywhere.... I mean its comfy and stuff but. Come on I'm not that kinda girl.", she said rolling her eyes with a grunt. "So uh, did Saria go, or....?", she said peeking over Zajak's shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. She's passed out in my bedroom. Sleeping with Boris. On my bed." He says, shaking his head and sighing. "And I had a rule about no dogs on the bed..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had a soft smile as she envisioned the most likely cute scene. she then sniffed to smell the dried cum on both of them. "Geez.... I uh, think we need a shower...", she said blushing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeeaaaah... God my water bill is going to be crazy." He sighs, chuckling and giving her butt a light spank.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, sorry about that....", she said blushing at his spank, she make no moment to stop him however. She then get up to head over there and get herself clean. she has no idea what would be on the agenda today... Her thoughts wondered to the video Zajak posted again as she got in the shower with him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He was probably thinking the same thing, since he had a slightly sly grin on his face as she got in. That, or he was planning something sexy. She knew him well enough for that now!

Suddenly, she's pulled into his arms, and pressed close to his body as he runs his hands up and down hers. He nuzzles her a little, before reaching for the soap and starting to rub it gently over her body, taking it nice and slow so he could get a few lusty gropes in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess bites her lip softly as he caressed and washed down her busty body her tails swaying, She knew he was enjoying the rub down and in truth she was too... though she'd be a bit too embarrassed to admit it. she rakes the time to try and wash him too though she doesn't spend nearly as long on his soft spots as he is on her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles a little and kisses her lips, gripping her butt and giving it a little squeeze. Then, he suddenly picks her up and slams her back against the shower wall, kissing her forcefully as he hugs her body tightly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She coo'd into his kiss at first, her butt cheeks tensing a little at his teasing squeeze. But she soon found herself against the wall with things getting quite a bit more forceful. she would have voiced some dismay at this, but her mouth was currently occupied. Her arms scrambled around unsure of what to do.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grips her arms for a moment, before placing her hands against his face as he continues roughly nuzzling and kissing her, before his hands go back to squeezing her body in a tight hug. He really was just feeling pretty needy .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Feeling him put her hands on his face and hugging her so tight made her relax a little in his grip. It was all very affectionate and dare she say.... hot how he kissed and hugged her. So.... she lets go, nuzzling him back while her wet tails brushed against his body. Her hands go to the base of his tail to scritch it wondering if it would make his tail go up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps a little as she tickles that spot, and his tail starts wriggling around like crazy, followed by purrs of pleasure as she scratches the spot. "Mmm... That feels nice... Keep doing it." He purrs, licking her neck a little. His hand goes up to her head behind her ears, before scratching them there. Apparently he was curious and wanted to see if her ears were sensitive or not.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well that was nice reaction, good to know he likes that....", she thought while blushing furiously. She keeps doing it like he asked, rubbing as well as scratching that little spot. Once his hand reaches up to her that spot between her ears her breaths catches. Then, she gave a little gasp. That felt nice...... it made her want to push her head into his hand, witch she did as her ears flick and her tails press into his back softly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Looks like we both found sensitive spots on the outside of our bodies rather than inside, for once." Zajak murmurs with a breathy chuckle as he grinds against her body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I.... I g-guess so...", she said while looking off to the side her eyes flicking bashfully up to his a few times. she was staring to pant a little and she soon found that her legs had wrapped around his waist.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You wanna fuck? Right here, right now?" He growls, panting hard as well, his cock already hard between her thighs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess could feel his throbby pricks and gulped slightly. "Well um, um, I-I-I think we kinda have to at this point....", she said looking at him cute, bashful, and a bit lusty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah geez I love you, you squishy, fluffy fox." He grumbles, kissing her again as he pushes his cocks into her, burying their entire lengths in her body as he starts thrusting away slowly.