Lovance Saga (In Rp, NSFW, Group)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Fiara disdained from touching the equipment from the fallen opponents, instead cleaning her blades before sheathing them. After all, they were all she needed, and trading them for something she was less familiar with would be a grave error. She took notice of Cassandra and, while she talked to the others, approached her from behind. Then, she asked, “so, how was my performance? Did it rest any of your concerns?”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Cassandra spared a glance at the catfolk behind her, and smirked. "Hmm, passable," she said, finally. Fiara was a deadly fighter, and clearly already had an inflated ego. The last thing she needed was someone adding air to it. "Now, then, once our fiend is finished with her prayers, we should move on. The ones that got away will be back with bigger friends before too long."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hearing Cassandra, Fiara raised an eyebrow. “Passable? What error did you see in my movements to make such a milquetoast judgement?” she asked, probing the matter further in hopes to gain insight into the warrior’s character. “It is highly effective, is it not?”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Effective, but needlessly flashy. Better to save your magic for when you're faced with a real challenge," Cassandra lectured.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Well, I intended that to be more of a showcase,” Fiara admitted, as she walked up to Cassandra. “I did use a fair amount of energy, so I should hold off from attempting something that elaborate for a while. Still, if I find a spot to bask in the sun, I‘ll be good.”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, rest while you can, once the priestess is finished, we're out of here," Cassandra replied.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Fiara nods, stretching her arms before looking around for a good spot to bathe in the sun. Finding a smooth rocky surface that didn’t look too dirty and had a decent amount of sunlight, she lay down on it and curled up in a ball, purring as she rested and regained her energy.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Eren tucked away the vials of lust draft, for whatever purposes he had in store. “If you’re that worried about dizziness, Cass - can I call you Cass? No? Sorry - Lady Tremaine, then perhaps you ought to build up a tolerance. Better to learn how to deal with it before you get hit in a fight.”

He walked over and unceremoniously ripped his blade out of the corpse that he’d left it in before hefting it across his shoulder, ready to march once more.

Last edited: