Long Live the Princess

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
The randomness there really gets me down. She's a major character, she really should keep to a more regulated schedule to make her less inconvenient to access. There's really no reason why she shouldn't. As a great man once said, "Deliberately annoying is still annoying."

There is no randomness (that goes for the entire game. There isn't even a random number generator in my code), but her schedule is deliberately hard to decipher. This is modeled after the Persona games, which tend to work in a similar way. The idea is to make it hard for the player to plan too much ahead. I want the player to have to break off his plans once in a while because an unexpected opportunity popped up. This will show up more often once I implement the feature where girls may move about the town to a limited degree. Like in Persona, you're not meant to be able to focus exclusively on one girl all the time. The game forces you to spread your attention a bit if you don't want to waste actions.

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
This has always been a fascinating game to come back to and watch progress, and I like the overall build quality, mechanics and writing. There is something that makes me very uncomfortable though, and that's the portrayal of dark skin as a mark of punishment for a race of people. There is a comment from Belle (I believe) admonishing herself for being racist, but that doesn't alter the fact that this a) happened in lore and b) closely resembles the racism of certain religious communities (by no means all religious communities, but some I have directly had conversations with on this topic.) The dark-skin-as-punishment doesn't seem to be a plot relevant point; it's more of a throw-away line, and it's likely to alienate (or reinforce the beliefs of) anyone who has come into contact with the real world analogue of that belief.

Aaaaaaaaaaaj

May 17, 2019
Hi bell I just start playing and I love but I'm stuck at town hall the family records what two facts I need to compare

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Hi bell I just start playing and I love but I'm stuck at town hall the family records what two facts I need to compare

Remember the conversation that led to that in the first place. That should give you a good idea of where to start looking.

If you're really lost take a look at Evelyn's information. She is the one with a secret after all.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You're looking for information.
A very specific piece of information that is out of place and time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, you're the sharpest bulb in the shed.
The sharpest one being the broken one.

Right, I will spell it out for you in simple English because it really looks like you don't have much of a brain.
When you look at the town records, you need to look at the death date of the man you thought was your father and you need to look at Evelyn's birth date. Make note of them.

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
how do you up your perversity to 5? I've read all the books, I must assume it's something other than the Library but I can't find it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
how do you up your perversity to 5? I've read all the books, I must assume it's something other than the Library but I can't find it.

Interact with the girls and unlock their secrets. Eventually you'll get the option to either be in a relationship with them or turn them down that will give you perversity points.

Reactions: savagesix

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
just to clarify, either being in a relationship OR turning them down will net perversity?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
just to clarify, either being in a relationship OR turning them down will net perversity?

Yes, both options provide the perversity point. If you look at the changelogs you can see that they didn't always, but updates have fixed that.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.20.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.21.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.20.0 here, and 0.21.0 here (patrons only).

This month we're going all over the place. No girl receives more than one new scene, but instead, we have new scenes with the Leanan Sídhe, the Fairy Queen, and Erato. Additionally, I have touched up another early scene with Nell, and there is a brand new spell, whose effects you'll have to play the update to find out. Suffice to say, it's going to have a dramatic impact on the end game.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.21.0:
  • You may now visit the Leanan Sídhe.
  • New scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Expanded the Fairy Queen bathing scene for those who have completed her training.
  • Expanded the Erato sex scene.
  • Revamped visuals and improved animation for Nell's handjob scene in the tent.
  • Added a new spell that affects a large number of existing sex scenes.
  • Major revision to ability score mechanics to support new events in this update, as well as for New Game+ once that is added to the game.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Changelog 0.20.0:
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
  • Completely revamped visuals and animation for the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell.
  • One new musical track
  • Experimental: Map is shown automatically when you visit the streets in town while no other events are occurring.
  • The map is now dimmed during nighttime.
  • Primrose's sex menu didn't show if you missed one of her optional scenes. It should now be visible if you've had sex with her at all.
  • Removed references to non-existing face animation for Evelyn that caused issues for Android users.

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Definitely enjoyed the new Erato scene! Thanks.

Reactions: Belle

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Time to start playing the game from the beginning again, I think. See the reworked content.

babanen

May 6, 2019
Btw I still can't see Evelyn afternoon on house so i've waited 20 days and non appeared after finding secret and talk with uncle. So did i do something wrong?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Btw I still can't see Evelyn afternoon on house so i've waited 20 days and non appeared after finding secret and talk with uncle. So did i do something wrong?

Did she leave town and leave a letter for you? If she did, she's never coming back. Otherwise, she should appear at home roughly every 2-3 days during the afternoon. Her schedule is unpredictable.

Jun 11, 2019
Version 0.20.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.21.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.20.0 here, and 0.21.0 here (patrons only).

This month we're going all over the place. No girl receives more than one new scene, but instead, we have new scenes with the Leanan Sídhe, the Fairy Queen, and Erato. Additionally, I have touched up another early scene with Nell, and there is a brand new spell, whose effects you'll have to play the update to find out. Suffice to say, it's going to have a dramatic impact on the end game.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.21.0:
  • You may now visit the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Expanded the Fairy Queen bathing scene for those who have completed her training.
  • Expanded the Erato sex scene.
  • Revamped visuals and improved animation for Nell's handjob scene in the tent.
  • Added a new spell that affects a large number of existing sex scenes.
  • Major revision to ability score mechanics to support new events in this update, as well as for New Game+ once that is added to the game.

Changelog 0.20.0:
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
  • Completely revamped visuals and animation for the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell.
  • One new musical track
  • Experimental: Map is shown automatically when you visit the streets in town while no other events are occurring.
  • The map is now dimmed during nighttime.
  • Primrose's sex menu didn't show if you missed one of her optional scenes. It should now be visible if you've had sex with her at all.
  • Removed references to non-existing face animation for Evelyn that caused issues for Android users.
Ok I really need to know, how do you find the last piece of evidence to make Primrose confess who murdered Merek? I'm stuck and I can't search Samarra's text until 0.21 comes to Android. Please, if you would help, I enjoy this game so much and I wanna get as far as I can with this version but like I said I'm stuck!!

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Ok I really need to know, how do you find the last piece of evidence to make Primrose confess who murdered Merek? I'm stuck and I can't search Samarra's text until 0.21 comes to Android. Please, if you would help, I enjoy this game so much and I wanna get as far as I can with this version but like I said I'm stuck!!

You probably have to show the evidence you've already found to Samarra. Once you have shown her all of it, she will give you the missing evidence you need.

Jun 11, 2019
You probably have to show the evidence you've already found to Samarra. Once you have shown her all of it, she will give you the missing evidence you need.
Alright I'll try that and if that doesn't work then I'll be back here lol. Thanks for the reply!!

Jun 11, 2019
Max out your agility, then push the limits during night scenes. You'll figure it out.
Alright! Thanks so much for your response. Just wanted to say again that this game is so amazing, it would still be a great story even without the sex aspect. You did a great job with this and I can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
How much is your Patreon? I most likely can't afford it so when will we get it for free?

You could just check the Patreon, you know. :p

It's $5 a month for early access. If you don't want to pledge that amount (or any amount at all), you'll get access to the new versions one month later. This goes for all the versions, regardless of platform. 0.20.0 is free right now, and 0.21.0 will become free on the 5th of July. All this info is shown at the very top of my Patreon page.

Jun 11, 2019
I'm
You could just check the Patreon, you know. :p

It's $5 a month for early access. If you don't want to pledge that amount (or any amount at all), you'll get access to the new versions one month later. This goes for all the versions, regardless of platform. 0.20.0 is free right now, and 0.21.0 will become free on the 5th of July. All this info is shown at the very top of my Patreon page.
I'm to lazy for all that!! I have a question to ask (aside from all my other questions) but I'll DM you.