Long Live the Princess

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.14.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.15.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.14.0 here, and 0.15.0 here (patrons only).

Changelog 0.14.0:
  • Perversity now goes up to level 5.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Expanded Primrose's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Implemented the quest to find a Skeleton Key for the Knock spell.
  • Replaced the map icon with a far more intuitive one made by Augustus Commodus.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Changelog 0.15.0:
  • Implemented Callie's large secret.
  • Added new scenes for Callie and a new girl.
  • Added a new location in town.
  • Callie now has two new "fashion shows" for you
  • One new musical track (Callie's theme)
  • You can now enter Callie's store at night.
  • Various tweaks and fixes

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.15.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.16.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.15.0 here, and 0.16.0 here (patrons only).

This update's primary focus is Callie's night scene. It's been implemented from scratch up to the same level (or even beyond) as Evelyn and Primrose. This took most of my development time this month, which was a little unexpected.

The second main new feature is expanded options during Callie's latest fashion show. Keep in mind that your choices do matter. Going all the way with these options will shape your relationship with Callie for when she returns in later updates.

Changelog 0.16.0:
  • Implemented Callie's night scene up to and including Perversity 5 and Agility 5.
  • Further expanded Callie's fashion show with new options and rewards that will influence the type of relationship you can have with her in the future.
  • There is now a new way to obtain Callie's panties.
  • Added a new scene to the gallery.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.16.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.17.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.16.0 here, and 0.17.0 here (patrons only).

This version reunites us with our beloved Nell and advances her romance path. It also adds training for Agility, allowing us to max it out, and Charisma. After this update, there are only 6 more levels of ability training left in the entire game!

Changelog 0.17.0:
  • You can now spend time with Nell to improve your relationship with her.
  • Expanded church tower content.
  • Added Advanced Training.
  • Three new scenes with Nell added to the Gallery.
  • Agility training now goes up to level 6.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 4.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hi, Belle! Please add the opportunity to have sex with Callie when she changes clothes, and with Primorse when she washes floors.

Having sex with Callie when she changes clothes would mean raping her, and I'm not going to add support for that. I do have plans for expanding Primrose's floor washing scenes, however. :)

Reactions: wibble

Banana212

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, this is great. Once my paycheck finally rolls around I'll have to see if I can maybe afford to be a Patreon.
I do have one question, though: I'm on build 0.16.0, I'm pretty sure I've done just about everything, but there are still two locked scenes in the gallery.
Are you supposed to be able to unlock everything?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Wow, this is great. Once my paycheck finally rolls around I'll have to see if I can maybe afford to be a Patreon.
I do have one question, though: I'm on build 0.16.0, I'm pretty sure I've done just about everything, but there are still two locked scenes in the gallery.
Are you supposed to be able to unlock everything?

Every scene in the gallery, locked or not, is possible to unlock in whatever version you're on. Just keep in mind that it's impossible to get all the scenes in a single playthrough as some of them are exclusive to certain paths you may end up on.

Ksoled89

Feb 6, 2019
Ukraine
forum.fenoxo.com
Having sex with Callie when she changes clothes would mean raping her, and I'm not going to add support for that. I do have plans for expanding Primrose's floor washing scenes, however. :)
Maybe by doing this, Callie will understand that she likes men ... But if you are still against, how can you add the ability to persuade Callie with the skills of courage and charisma?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Maybe by doing this, Callie will understand that she likes men

That's... not how things work.

But if you are still against, how can you add the ability to persuade Callie with the skills of courage and charisma?

You're never going to be able to persuade her to have sex with you with those skills in this game. Callie is an exhibitionist. What she does for the player at this point in the game is a combination of her enjoying the fact that her body turns people on (regardless of their gender) and the fact that she cares about the MC (in a non-romantic way).

I try to write my characters as if they were actual people. Being lesbian doesn't mean that "you just haven't met the right guy yet."

Reactions: wibble

Ksoled89

Feb 6, 2019
Ukraine
forum.fenoxo.com
That's... not how things work.

You're never going to be able to persuade her to have sex with you with those skills in this game. Callie is an exhibitionist. What she does for the player at this point in the game is a combination of her enjoying the fact that her body turns people on (regardless of their gender) and the fact that she cares about the MC (in a non-romantic way).

I try to write my characters as if they were actual people. Being lesbian doesn't mean that "you just haven't met the right guy yet."
Well, I heard you.But there will still be scenes with Callie, won't there?)

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Well, I heard you.But there will still be scenes with Callie, won't there?)

Yes. You will have a choice of paths with her. The game has already implied what those paths are going to be, but you'll have to wait until they're implemented to get the specifics.

Ksoled89

Feb 6, 2019
Ukraine
forum.fenoxo.com
Belle,and another question.I understand correctly, if I subscribe to you in Patreon for$5,then I get access to the latest version of the game,which is not in Patreon,not in the public domain?For example, you recently posted a 0.17.0 version for Patreon, and version 0.16.0 in open access.Hence I will get version 0.18.0?Or doesn't it work like that?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Belle,and another question.I understand correctly, if I subscribe to you in Patreon for$5,then I get access to the latest version of the game,which is not in Patreon,not in the public domain?For example, you recently posted a 0.17.0 version for Patreon, and version 0.16.0 in open access.Hence I will get version 0.18.0?Or doesn't it work like that?

There is no secret version. What you see on the Patreon page is what you get. In other words, becoming a $5 patron will immediately give you access to version 0.17.0. I haven't even begun work on 0.18.0 yet because I'm currently suffering through the flu.

Ksoled89

Feb 6, 2019
Ukraine
forum.fenoxo.com
There is no secret version. What you see on the Patreon page is what you get. In other words, becoming a $5 patron will immediately give you access to version 0.17.0. I haven't even begun work on 0.18.0 yet because I'm currently suffering through the flu.
Okay, thanks for your answers and your game.She is very pleasant to me,compared to other visible professional approach.Get well soon, our dear developer.<3

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I haven't even begun work on 0.18.0 yet because I'm currently suffering through the flu.
Hope you get over that soon. Hey, when you get better you should do a mini-event where Belle comes down with the fairy-flu and you have to nurse her through it for a day.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.17.0 is now out for everyone. You can find download links here.

This version reunites us with our beloved Nell and advances her romance path. It also adds training for Agility, allowing us to max it out, and Charisma. After this update, there are only 6 more levels of ability training left in the entire game!

Changelog 0.17.0:
  • You can now spend time with Nell to improve your relationship with her.
  • Expanded church tower content.
  • Added Advanced Training.
  • Three new scenes with Nell added to the Gallery.
  • Agility training now goes up to level 6.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 4.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.18.0 is now out for patrons, who can download it from this link.

This version is short because I was sick nearly half the month, not to mention the fact that February is a short month, to begin with. Still, I've packed it with as much content as I can, including some much-needed quality of life improvements.

The main focus of this update is to teach you how to solve dark secrets. With this out of the way, there is almost no limit to where we can go with upcoming versions. I'm a little secretive with my patch notes this time. You'll probably realize why once you've actually played this update.

Additionally, the town travel system has been replaced with a brand new town map. You'll receive a quick explanation of how it works once you load your saved game or play through the tutorial.

Changelog 0.18.0:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
  • Town travel system replaced with a town map.
  • Significant development added to one potential relationship.
  • New scene added to the gallery.
  • Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
  • Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
How many characters have dark secrets to reveal so far?

None. This update merely unlocks the ability. We're diving into dark secrets immediately though, at least as long as development goes according to plan.

Or, do you perhaps mean how many have dark secrets listed but not implemented? I'm not really sure. I'd have to dig through the code and count, and things might change anyway. Callie, for example, recently changed so that she won't have a dark secret, only a large secret (or vice-versa. I haven't fully decided yet).

Reactions: Tinman

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
None. This update merely unlocks the ability. We're diving into dark secrets immediately though, at least as long as development goes according to plan.

Or, do you perhaps mean how many have dark secrets listed but not implemented? I'm not really sure. I'd have to dig through the code and count, and things might change anyway. Callie, for example, recently changed so that she won't have a dark secret, only a large secret (or vice-versa. I haven't fully decided yet).

Nope, you've answered my question. Thank you.

Reactions: Belle

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
  • Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
Yeah, this was the bit that was puzzling me before- I rejected Primrose earlier, so when you said you gain Charisma by seducing girls (and I got a point by confessing my love for Nell) I was wondering whether I'd missed a point by turning Primrose down and it would be impossible to actually get all the points in one playthrough (since the game discourages you from playing with the hearts of multiple girls- which would be difficult to do with Nell anyway since she's a Truthsayer). Was the other Charisma point actually for seducing Primrose (and do you retroactively get it if you turned her down too)?

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
So I have a question since in the patch notes for 0.18 states you still get a charisma point by rejecting Nell. Are there or will there be any negative consequences if you accept all the women that you can? In a run that I did I accepted both Nell and Primrose and saw nothing bad happen and I am curious now if there is any thing planned for those that want all of them. Like a harem route or murdered to death by the group of women for your lustful nature.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Yeah, this was the bit that was puzzling me before- I rejected Primrose earlier, so when you said you gain Charisma by seducing girls (and I got a point by confessing my love for Nell) I was wondering whether I'd missed a point by turning Primrose down and it would be impossible to actually get all the points in one playthrough (since the game discourages you from playing with the hearts of multiple girls- which would be difficult to do with Nell anyway since she's a Truthsayer). Was the other Charisma point actually for seducing Primrose (and do you retroactively get it if you turned her down too)?

Hmm, I thought I had implemented charisma increases for seducing Primrose even if you reject her, but it appears that I'm wrong. I'll fix that for version 0.19, and I'll make sure it's retroactive for existing saves like yours. Sorry about that. You're supposed to earn charisma points even if you reject girls. The only requirement is that you get them to the point where they offer to be your girlfriend (or friends with benefits when it comes to Primrose, I suppose). I might change my mind about all this, but this is the current plan.

So I have a question since in the patch notes for 0.18 states you still get a charisma point by rejecting Nell. Are there or will there be any negative consequences if you accept all the women that you can? In a run that I did I accepted both Nell and Primrose and saw nothing bad happen and I am curious now if there is any thing planned for those that want all of them. Like a harem route or murdered to death by the group of women for your lustful nature.

I will support a harem ending, if that's what you're asking. But there will also likely be complications on the way there, so it'll be a double-edged sword. Rest easy though, the intent behind this game was always for the player to seduce as many girls as possible, so that's always going to be supported. The idea of staying faithful to individual girls was something that was introduced later because of player feedback.

Reactions: Tinman

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.18.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.19.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.18.0 here, and 0.19.0 here (patrons only).

0.19.0 is probably the most significant update I've made for this game yet, the result of me working on it 7 days a week all month alongside my regular job. It contains 442 new images, well beyond the previous record of 155 in version 0.11.0. Much of this comes from small variations in the renders, but that's not unique for this update.

You can now crack Evelyn's dark secret, romance her, and... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. Keep in mind that she won't be coming back if she has left town in your game, so if you want to see most of the new content, you need to load a save from before she left, or start a new game.

In any case, I strongly recommend starting over from scratch in this version. I usually don't do this, but because of the way this update is structured, you'll get the most out of it if the new content integrates itself with your game from the very beginning. You'll understand why once you play it, I suspect.

Anyway, enjoy!

Changelog 0.19.0:
  • Implemented Evelyn's dark secret.
  • Two new repeatable scenes with Evelyn.
  • Two additional repeatable scenes for when you spend time with Evelyn.
  • Expanded Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene with alternate renders for new wardrobe state.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 5.
  • Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
  • Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
  • Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
  • Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
  • All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
  • Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
  • Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
  • Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.

Changelog 0.18.0:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
  • Town travel system replaced with a town map.
  • Significant development added to one potential relationship.
  • New scene added to the gallery.
  • Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.

Reactions: Tinman and Evil

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Woo, sex scene with Belle! Admittedly getting shrunk down to fairy size isn't the ideal way of doing it (my attraction to Belle is largely because I'm so fond of minigirls) but the scene is still as hot as hell and she's grown on me as a character. Plus it's gratifying to help her finally lose her virginity (her male-female virginity at least) especially after she's been craving it for so long.

I also really liked the tease of the kiss. I wonder if Belle is actually going to end up as a an actual romantic option? I mean it's certainly not a necessity for her to be (as a pixie she might have blue and orange morality that makes "love" as humans understand it impossible for her) and it'd certainly make for a rather odd ending if you don't play to a harem route (how do you have an actual relationship with a girl slightly shorter than your cock?) but I'd like it to be an option.