Long Live the Princess

AceKun

Jul 1, 2018
The basic steps are these:

- Find the three central clues at the library. Discuss one of them with Primrose.
- Show these clues to Samarra. She will give you a fourth clue.
- Use these four clues to solve Primrose's secret. You get even more clues.
- Investigate outside the library and visit the Crone.
- Use your newfound clues to solve Samarra's large secret.

Do you have the name of clues?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Do you have the name of clues?

I'm not going to plow through the code to find that out for you. No offense, but I don't have the time to write personal walkthroughs for everyone who gets stuck. You can handle this. If not, there is always Google.

AceKun

Jul 1, 2018
I'm not going to plow through the code to find that out for you. No offense, but I don't have the time to write personal walkthroughs for everyone who gets stuck. You can handle this. If not, there is always Google.

Sorry, i know you dont have a time because you work on the game. But im on 67 days in the game and i said all clues i haved.

BOY

Jul 4, 2018
Hey Bella ! Can you help me ? I had read your previous comments. But how can I give Samarra 3 clues in lybrary. I tried in Samarra Invade. But not work. Sorry because I dont really good in english.

AceKun

Jul 1, 2018
Hey Bella ! Can you help me ? I had read your previous comments. But how can I give Samarra 3 clues in lybrary. I tried in Samarra Invade. But not work. Sorry because I dont really good in english.

I think it's not possible because i have all clues and i can't invade large secrets of Samarra and primerose. And what's your language?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Did saves not transfer between some recent versions? I went from 0.7.1 to 0.9.0, and my auto saves are there but the manual save isn't. I can still load the manual save on the old version, so I know it hasn't been deleted.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Did saves not transfer between some recent versions? I went from 0.7.1 to 0.9.0, and my auto saves are there but the manual save isn't. I can still load the manual save on the old version, so I know it hasn't been deleted.

Saves have transferred just fine since version 0.3. Are you sure you're actually on the correct page when loading? You can jump between multiple pages in the load game screen. This could also be a bug in Ren'py. Regardless, there's not really anything I can do about it. For what it's worth, I've heard no reports from others having similar problems.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Saves have transferred just fine since version 0.3. Are you sure you're actually on the correct page when loading? You can jump between multiple pages in the load game screen. This could also be a bug in Ren'py. Regardless, there's not really anything I can do about it. For what it's worth, I've heard no reports from others having similar problems.

I checked all of the pages on both versions. Wanted to check before starting all over again, but if this is just Ren'py being crazy for me then there shouldn't be any issues with using the autosave. Thanks for the quick reply.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
I checked all of the pages on both versions. Wanted to check before starting all over again, but if this is just Ren'py being crazy for me then there shouldn't be any issues with using the autosave. Thanks for the quick reply.

What makes your description particularly curious is that your autosaves are still there. Makes me wonder if something happened to the folder mapping for your game, making one version point to one folder while the other version points to another, while both share an autosave folder of some kind. It's just speculation, but you might have some luck by digging around where Ren'py stores saved games on your computer.

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
I just gotta start by saying wow. This is amazing and I can't wait to see more. The characters are so well written, the storyline is enthralling, nothing is predictable, sex scenes are solid, overall good stuff. I don't much like the "wait 3 days" rule for the dryad, but other than that, everything is great.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
What makes your description particularly curious is that your autosaves are still there. Makes me wonder if something happened to the folder mapping for your game, making one version point to one folder while the other version points to another, while both share an autosave folder of some kind. It's just speculation, but you might have some luck by digging around where Ren'py stores saved games on your computer.

I just used the autosave, but I think I might have an idea of what caused the bug. Last time I was playing I loaded from an autosave and when I went to save manually it opened the autosave list first. Then when I switched pages the image for the save file was the autosave screen instead of the area my character was in. This doesn't seem to have affected anything besides that save file not being accessible in the newer build.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
I just gotta start by saying wow. This is amazing and I can't wait to see more. The characters are so well written, the storyline is enthralling, nothing is predictable, sex scenes are solid, overall good stuff. I don't much like the "wait 3 days" rule for the dryad, but other than that, everything is great.

Thank you! :)

I just used the autosave, but I think I might have an idea of what caused the bug. Last time I was playing I loaded from an autosave and when I went to save manually it opened the autosave list first. Then when I switched pages the image for the save file was the autosave screen instead of the area my character was in. This doesn't seem to have affected anything besides that save file not being accessible in the newer build.

Let's hope you don't run into the bug again. I have no idea why it would happen. The only thing I feel reasonably confident about is that if it's a bug, it's in the Ren'py framework. It might have been fixed in the latest Ren'py version, but at this point I don't want to risk breaking any of my code by upgrading.

Kiruma

Jul 11, 2018
Hello belle. at new update, I need to know How do I got a spell book from where?, And got that to
crone for up perversity , and now Primross was arrested in prison by Samara. I would like to add more Perversity. And now I have 1 point in Perversity Skill. (I do not speak english very well.)

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hello belle. at new update, I need to know How do I got a spell book from where?, And got that to
crone for up perversity , and now Primross was arrested in prison by Samara. I would like to add more Perversity. And now I have 1 point in Perversity Skill. (I do not speak english very well.)

You need to free Primrose to up your Perversity. Apart from that, I don't understand the rest of your questions. Please don't try to use me as your personal walkthrough, though. Ask each other for help, not me. I need all the time I have to make the next update. I'm happy to answer questions about the game itself, but I don't want to solve the puzzles for you.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Played the game over the weekend, and I enjoyed it. Enough to add to the Patreon. Good game, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.10.1 is now available to everyone. You can find download links and more information here.

The following is a copy/paste of what I wrote the last time I talked about this version, one page ago.

This version is a weird one. Its purpose is to fill in the most important blanks from 0.9, so there's not much actual story progress or many new scenes in it. The biggest new feature is that you can now interact with Primrose after she gets arrested as well as continue the investigation so that you can potentially free her. If you prevented her arrest in the last version, you won't see any of this.

You can now also report back to Primrose after these events are over to collect a reward. The nature of that reward... well, it will depend on what Primrose thinks about you. I sure hope you've been keeping her happy.

Apart from that, the update features a bunch of smaller quality of life improvements.

Changelog 0.10.1:
  • Fixed a missing variable that caused crashes related to the Primrose arrest event.

Changelog 0.10.0:
  • New, repeatable scene with Primrose.
  • You may now continue the investigation of Merek's murder even after Primrose is arrested.
  • You may visit Primrose while she is in prison.
  • It is now possible to read in the library even if Primrose is in prison.
  • Added alternate opening to Primrose's arrest event if Evelyn is gone.
  • Scrolling credits are now available from the main menu.
  • You can no longer rollback to before a saved game you just loaded. This should resolve the Ren'py exceptions some people have been reporting, but won't fix saves already affected by this issue.
  • Music now resumes correctly upon loading a saved game.
  • Minor tweaks and fixes.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.11.1 is now out for patrons. This one focuses on Belle, Samarra, and Nell, with a little cameo by Callie. Download links and more information for patrons can be found here.

Changelog 0.11.1:
  • The code referenced the wrong image file names for Belle when she was being sad and wearing one of the new outfits, causing an error. This has been fixed.

Changelog 0.11.0:
  • New repeatable scene with Belle that triggers automatically at night after a set number of days.
  • Added two more costumes for Belle. These have to be bought at a certain tailor store.
  • You can now visit Samarra's tent at night.
  • New night scene for Samarra and Nell. Currently goes up to Perversity 2. More is coming later.
  • Fixed an event trigger that erroneously caused the Primrose scene in the writing room to happen after she is released from prison.
  • Samarra would refuse to let the player present clues to her after Primrose was arrested, making progression impossible if she hadn't already given you her own clue by that point. I have given her a stern talking to, and she promises she won't do it again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Version 0.11.1 is now out for patrons. This one focuses on Belle, Samarra, and Nell, with a little cameo by Callie. Download links and more information for patrons can be found here.

Changelog 0.11.1:
  • The code referenced the wrong image file names for Belle when she was being sad and wearing one of the new outfits, causing an error. This has been fixed.

Changelog 0.11.0:
  • New repeatable scene with Belle that triggers automatically at night after a set number of days.
  • Added two more costumes for Belle. These have to be bought at a certain tailor store.
  • You can now visit Samarra's tent at night.
  • New night scene for Samarra and Nell. Currently goes up to Perversity 2. More is coming later.
  • Fixed an event trigger that erroneously caused the Primrose scene in the writing room to happen after she is released from prison.
  • Samarra would refuse to let the player present clues to her after Primrose was arrested, making progression impossible if she hadn't already given you her own clue by that point. I have given her a stern talking to, and she promises she won't do it again.
Moar Belle scenes?

My cock is ready.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.12.0 is now out for patrons. Download links can be found here.

This version has two major features worth talking about.

1) The gallery. You can access this from the main menu. Any (finished) sex scenes that you have encountered in the game are added here, and you can also see which girls have scenes that you have yet to find. Please note that this update cannot fully detect if you've reached all of these scenes in earlier versions of the game, so some scenes that you have previously encountered may be locked off for you. If that is the case, you'll have to replay the game or load an old save until you reach that scene again.

Any available scene in the gallery can be clicked on, allowing you to play through it again without having to keep a save from just before it happened. Even better, you will have the ability to configure these scenes in many cases. Some configuration options require you to have made certain choices in the game itself before they are available.

2) The conclusion to Primrose's romance path. We've been working towards this for a while now, but we're finally here. You can now reach one of two possible conclusions to your relationship with her. These depend on choices you've made throughout the entire game. Please note that I've made changes to how your relationship with Primrose is handled from the early stages on, so existing saves might find it much easier to reach one of these conclusions than is intended. I recommend starting over for the full experience, but you won't break anything by continuing with an old save.

Just to be clear: There will be more Primrose in the future. This is just the conclusion to the romance path.

Changelog 0.12.0:
  • Gallery added to the main menu. You can now replay and customize any of the finished sex scenes in the game.
  • Added conclusion (but not end) to Primrose's romance path.
  • 4 new scenes for Primrose.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 3.
  • Tweaked how Primrose's relationship with you develops throughout the game. This is not retroactive for old saves, so using an old save might make it much easier to reach one of Primrose's new paths than is intended.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.11.1 is now out for everyone. This includes, for the first time, an official Android port. You can find download links and patch notes here.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.13.0 is now out for patrons. Download links can be found here.

This version allows you to train your agility score up to level 5 by revisiting Samarra. However, most of you are probably already aware that any further training with her came with the condition that you could actually hit her in combat. In this update, you'll get the chance to do just that.

There are no new ways to actually use your improved agility in this update, but that will be coming very soon.

Changelog 0.13.0:
  • Agility training now goes up to level 5.
  • New scene for Samarra.
  • Samarra's background story is slightly expanded.
  • Your custom character name will now be used in replays. Load an old save or start a new game to set it.
  • Adjusted part of the progression systems for Primrose based on feedback.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I wonder what the increased Agility training will be used for (if nothing at the moment)? Honestly, I'm waiting for the next level of Perversion, although I can imagine you're VERY hesitant to implement that because of the amount of work it would involve. But I just can't wait to fuck Nell in the bell tower.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
I wonder what the increased Agility training will be used for (if nothing at the moment)? Honestly, I'm waiting for the next level of Perversion, although I can imagine you're VERY hesitant to implement that because of the amount of work it would involve. But I just can't wait to fuck Nell in the bell tower.

I implemented the increased Agility precisely so that I could add the Perversity. This is such a highly requested feature that I felt I might as well get it out of the way. In the current 0.13.0 version, the new level of Agility only gives you a little more time while sneaking into Samarra's tent at night, but it will do more sooner than you think. ;)

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.13.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.14.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.13.0 here, and 0.14.0 here (patrons only).

Changelog 0.13.0:
  • Agility training now goes up to level 5.
  • New scene for Samarra.
  • Samarra's background story is slightly expanded.
  • Your custom character name will now be used in replays. Load an old save or start a new game to set it.
  • Adjusted part of the progression systems for Primrose based on feedback.
Changelog 0.14.0:
  • Perversity now goes up to level 5.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Expanded Primrose's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Implemented the quest to find a Skeleton Key for the Knock spell.
  • Replaced the map icon with a far more intuitive one made by Augustus Commodus.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Changelog 0.14.0:
  • Perversity now goes up to level 5.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Expanded Primrose's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Implemented the quest to find a Skeleton Key for the Knock spell.
  • Replaced the map icon with a far more intuitive one made by Augustus Commodus.
Whee! Does this mean Nell's bell tower scene is coming soon?

Also, not to belabour a point, but I can't wait for more Belle scenes.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Whee! Does this mean Nell's bell tower scene is coming soon?

Sort of. Kind of. The focus will be on Callie for a little while now, but I intend to put my sights on Nell after that. The tower scene is likely to be a natural inclusion once that happens.