Lirliel Armstrong [Done]

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
And, not to beat a dead horse, aren't all character's in TiTs someone's OC?

If you consider characters in books and actual video games OCs of whoever developed them, I guess??? That's not really what the term is used for, though. OC generally refers to fan characters, 'sonas, and the like -- not characters created professionally for a given piece of media. 

Excelia fits the common-use definition of an OC. Han Solo? Not really...

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
If you consider characters in books and actual video games OCs of whoever developed them, I guess??? That's not really what the term is used for, though. OC generally refers to fan characters, 'sonas, and the like -- not characters created professionally for a given piece of media. 

Excelia fits the common-use definition of an OC. Han Solo? Not really...

Well I was making a point about any character having the potential to fuck shit up the way people believe an oc does. Its not something exclusive to oc's but I also recognize that a character with his/her own backstory independent of the medium they are within makes certain mary sue, lore breakng behavior more likely. So I let it drop especially since characters like Excelia exist and that alone would make players of Fen's games wary of oc's.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh nice I see to her interactions was added/stuffed in some myr girls. Somehow it makes it...less sterile/empty since not many shops if I recall well got it, as one I other where some customer or other npc is meantioned in scenes is...hmmm yeah a Jim's butterfly girl shop. It's a good thing to show that despite been on ant planet some other npc could wander into shop and been even briefly meantioned in scene. Totaly like this change recently added to gdoc ^^

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
If she "was" originally a Terran female and her name happened to come from the Spanish adjective, I guess it'd be "Deliciosa" (unless one applied realism here and you had to go with a "masculine" surname regardless of your actual sex/gender). Since Latin has spawned language after language, certain words are bound to sound "off" to many players... just like when Fen wanted to name some race "Culo".

So I can see why "Armstrong" is the lesser of two evils. I can make a huge stretch and think she's a far relative of Fullmetal Alchemist's Armstrong family. Yog sparkles included.

image.jpg

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
ok so i finished the stuff about stuff but stuff

no really stuff. Yeah Liriel's titty fuck scene is done all i need to do is add [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]{if ([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]myr girls are present[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]):}[/SIZE] stuff into the sex scene i wrote before this was supposed to be a shop, edit the titty fuck scene and bob's your uncle she'll be 100% complete

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
For the items, is it possible to tie them to an existing corporation so it meshes with the established lore? For some reason, having them as straight duplicates of Liriel Armstrong's outfit seems very uninspired (unless of course, "Armstrong" is a company that makes such space suits).

Will "hrad"/"hradian" require it's own race score and codex?

Nice job so far and keep it up!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
For the items, is it possible to tie them to an existing corporation so it meshes with the established lore? For some reason, having them as straight duplicates of Liriel Armstrong's outfit seems very uninspired (unless of course, "Armstrong" is a company that makes such space suits).

Will "hrad"/"hradian" require it's own race score and codex?

Nice job so far and keep it up!

hrad is a pseudo race from a martian inspired craze so retro it predates terran use of the warp gates. So race score maybe but codex probably not. That would be like there being a codex for npcs with blue hair that lactate honey because, at the end of the day, its more terran tan anything else.

Also the established lore thing does make sense but these item are recreations of things made long before any of those companies existed.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Rather liked this little project.  No complaints on the character or way the scenes are done.  I notice that you're still quite popular for commissions Foxxling, even though this isn't your usual cup of tea.

Note that I did find some holes in the document.  I think a couple scenes are missing and the breast size in the picture doesn't really match up with her description.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Rather liked this little project.  No complaints on the character or way the scenes are done.  I notice that you're still quite popular for commissions Foxxling, even though this isn't your usual cup of tea.

Note that I did find some holes in the document.  I think a couple scenes are missing and the breast size in the picture doesn't really match up with her description.

yeah I'm glad the community (or at least a few members of the community) likes my work enough to help support me. 

(also just now seeing this btw) concerning missing scenes i'll check the gdoc. Also, as somone who likes breasts, how would you describe their size?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, as somone who likes breasts, how would you describe their size?

If it's US cup sizes, I might suggest bumping it up to about I-cups or so (rating of ~24). DD-cups (rating of 5) do seem a bit too small based on all the descriptions, especially if you want to get four handfuls out of it.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I think the fantasy world has got you guys thinking DD's are small... they are not. I could get a good 4 handfuls off of one if i were into that I'm sure and my hands are pretty big.

---

but then again like i said i dont' play with 'em so i'll default to your guys's judgement I guess

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, I meant "small" relatively speaking--but yea, cup sizes in real life vary and are usually used for bra-fitting in combination with band size, so it's not a reliable unit of measure--in either case, if she's being penetrated in the nipple by a 3-inch thick wiener, I would assume her boobs to be a bit bigger than DD-cups to accommodate nipples that can stretch to that size.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think the fantasy world has got you guys thinking DD's are small... they are not.

I loathe smut's "arms race" (which might or might not have to do with what people look for in fantasy terms). I seriously hope TiTS doesn't fall into the likes of CoC's Isabella "you have a seven inch dong, that's a puny cock you have there".

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
yeah I'm glad the community (or at least a few members of the community) likes my work enough to help support me. 

(also just now seeing this btw) concerning missing scenes i'll check the gdoc. Also, as somone who likes breasts, how would you describe their size?

Based on the picture, I'd guess like I-J cup.  She looks like she has bigger breasts than Marble does, which would be HH (though this is a super nebulous measurement system).  That you can't fit in her nipples if your width is under 5 inches does suggest that she's pretty damn big.

I loathe smut's "arms race" (which might or might not have to do with what people look for in fantasy terms). I seriously hope TiTS doesn't fall into the likes of CoC's Isabella "you have a seven inch dong, that's a puny cock you have there".

Funnily enough, her cock is on CoC's smaller side.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, I meant "small" relatively speaking--but yea, cup sizes in real life vary and are usually used for bra-fitting in combination with band size, so it's not a reliable unit of measure--in either case, if she's being penetrated in the nipple by a 3-inch thick wiener, I would assume her boobs to be a bit bigger than DD-cups to accommodate nipples that can stretch to that size.

I like to go with that chart you did, which was posted on the old Fenblog before the big wipe.  It's actually not on your FA page, so I stuck a copy onto this post.

My rule of thumb is that girls of normal height don't go any higher than F-cup, while girls of superhuman (8-10 feet) height can go as high as HH while still staying within sexy range.  Anything above that you start to go into gag boobs territory.

jacquesbewbs.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I have been looking for that chart since who knows when, so thanks for posting it!

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I like to go with that chart you did, which was posted on the old Fenblog before the big wipe.  It's actually not on your FA page, so I stuck a copy onto this post.

Ah, yes, that's fine and I agree. I should actually make and post a more updated chart when I have time for it.  c:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

My rule of thumb is that girls of normal height don't go any higher than F-cup, while girls of superhuman (8-10 feet) height can go as high as HH while still staying within sexy range.  Anything above that you start to go into gag boobs territory.

View attachment 2467

Based on that picture, I'd revise my earlier suggestion of I-J to F-H ish for Lirliel.  She is just over 6 feet tall, but her breasts are smaller than the HH girl here.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Different from most characters I usually run into, but not too crazy, would be a good addition for a new merchant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irall

Sep 19, 2015
Liriel is in the game! Walk into the upper left side of the Mushroom Park in Gildenmere on Myrellion to meet her!^^ If she not around,come back a bit later,she a bit of a night bird^^

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
Okay thanks so i can't find her for a reason right now ^.^ well i'll just go back to waiting then