Treatement options

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is it wrong I want to stock up on treatments and randomly inject people with it if i beat them in combat?

That would be more morally repugnant than anything the Champion can do, and the Champion can be a complete asshole.  Also fuck you for even suggesting having to write a bimbofication scene for every enemy in the game.

I'm more curious if there is a way to get inhumane desire without taking something that effectively makes my character slightly retarded. That lust cap is pretty great.

I'm fairly sure they will always be paired.  Inhuman Desire is incredibly powerful.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
That would be more morally repugnant than anything the Champion can do, and the Champion can be a complete asshole.  Also fuck you for even suggesting having to write a bimbofication scene for every enemy in the game.

I'm fairly sure they will always be paired.  Inhuman Desire is incredibly powerful.

Is it more morally repugnant than zapping penny out of the blue with a bimbo gun when you know nothing about her? At least I suggested using it on things already trying to rape me :3. Also I doubt even if I did stab everyone with a treatment, I would ever see the results of such. Considering the long duration on the treatment.

To be fair I'd probably also stab all my companions with it :3. I'm a horrible goo.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Is it more morally repugnant than zapping penny out of the blue with a bimbo gun when you know nothing about her? At least I suggested using it on things already trying to rape me :3. Also I doubt even if I did stab everyone with a treatment, I would ever see the results of such. Considering the long duration on the treatment.

To be fair I'd probably also stab all my companions with it :3. I'm a horrible goo.

Yes from sheer quantity.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Is it wrong I want to stock up on treatments and randomly inject people with it if i beat them in combat? Naturally I want to make them defective and make them always faux males and work normally on females :3c.

Originally I thought the treatment was a great benefit to the player, but after playing a no treatment run and using the gym + TF items to augment myself, I find it more of a early game trap. IF you get it you get great benefits, such has higher lust cap and better lust attack, but depending on how much they play on it, that brute speech could make diplomacy rather difficult against species that are not entirely sex driven (In a Fen game?). Dunno, feels like propaganda.

The only real downside to not taking the treatment is not being able to get blowjobs from best cow.

I'm more curious if there is a way to get inhumane desire without taking something that effectively makes my character slightly retarded. That lust cap is pretty great.

I just imagine what may happen: One unlucky day you inject a female with a dose of unaltered treatment (that slipped by) and a month later you run into her again, just that she turned into a Amazon. What would happen if a female Rhaskvel got a Amazon treatment shot? Quiet literal death by Snu Snu (at least for a part of your body)?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
that brute speech could make diplomacy rather difficult against species that are not entirely sex driven (In a Fen game?). Dunno, feels like propaganda.

1. I heard from Nonesuch that Brute Speech was like something that was tossed in there and then forgotten about. Plus IMO, it would make completely no sense when every Treated person talks fine and in complete sentences, but when the PC gets treated they end up talking like a super mutant. Also in the Treatment lore, the males retain their intelligence and females intelligence drop to bimbo levels and IIRC all Brute Speech really does is make you use less big words.
  2. I'm pretty sure the Dev Crew would not add a way to get inhumane desire without any drawbacks/consequences, cause then the PC would be OP in the lust department and mostly likely everyone would end getting it.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
  1. I heard from Nonesuch that Brute Speech was like something that was tossed in there and then forgotten about. Plus IMO, it would make completely no sense when every Treated person talks fine and in complete sentences, but when the PC gets treated they end up talking like a super mutant. Also in the Treatment lore, the males retain their intelligence and females intelligence drop to bimbo levels and IIRC all Brute Speech really does is make you use less big words.
  2. I'm pretty sure the Dev Crew would not add a way to get inhumane desire without any drawbacks/consequences, cause then the PC would be OP in the lust department and mostly likely everyone would end getting it.

IIRC, the lore take on the Treatment is NOT that it makes women dumber, but just makes it hard for them to think about anything but sex. Presumably, a highly intelligent Treated woman is still thinking just as intelligently - just mostly about sex. IIRC again, the Treatment is used in Fen's fictional story about the Treatment as a semi-cure for someone turned into a bimbo by Dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck literally makes people who take it stupider.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
IIRC, the lore take on the Treatment is NOT that it makes women dumber, but just makes it hard for them to think about anything but sex. Presumably, a highly intelligent Treated woman is still thinking just as intelligently - just mostly about sex. IIRC again, the Treatment is used in Fen's fictional story about the Treatment as a semi-cure for someone turned into a bimbo by Dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck literally makes people who take it stupider.

The lore and the mechanics behind the Treatment and what it does to women's intellects are highly inconsistent with one another.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
I would readily assume, once the fringe case scenarios are added, you'll be able to take the Treatment to someone who can, er, treat it so that there's a 100% chance you'll get the trap/amazon change. Probably for a lot of dosh.

Savin has also suggested that how butch/sissified you are to begin with will affect what the Treatment does to you. Not sure how workable that will be.

Wait, there's a trap Treatment option? Is there an estimation when this will be implemented? 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Wait, there's a trap Treatment option? Is there an estimation when this will be implemented? 

That's what's going on with Cameron (with the suggestion that it also changes your sexual orientation for extra creepiness), and no ETA, but probably not anytime soon.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Well, maybe having genetic modification change your sexual orientation is small potatoes to the chemical lobotomy that's also part of the Treatment, but I still find it pretty creepy.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I was under the assumption that all versions of the Treatment just make people pansexual.

Not really. From the blurbs on the TF and related comments, it seems the Treatment causes you to be sexually attracted to specific things (depending on the version) without stopping you from being attracted to things you were before. Standard male Treatment, for example, explicitly makes you like big breasts, lactation, and vaginas (and the licking thereof), and Big T's offhand comment on Cameron suggests the trap Treatment makes you like big dicks.

Of course, the Treatment gives huge boost to Libido (and in case of women, large hits to Intellect and Willpower), so you might not be less fussy about your preferences in general, but that's a separate thing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not really. From the blurbs on the TF and related comments, it seems the Treatment causes you to be sexually attracted to specific things (depending on the version) without stopping you from being attracted to things you were before. Standard male Treatment, for example, explicitly makes you like big breasts, lactation, and vaginas (and the licking thereof), and Big T's offhand comment on Cameron suggests the trap Treatment makes you like big dicks.

Of course, the Treatment gives huge boost to Libido (and in case of women, large hits to Intellect and Willpower), so you might not be less fussy about your preferences in general, but that's a separate thing.

Unless it also makes people like males or masculinity trapTreatment still doesn't technically count as changing their sexual orientation, unlike femTreatment that most certainly does that. It is creepy as fuck anyway.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Well, comment I was thinking of (though I remembered it wrong) is this one: 

Tee grumbles something and adjusts his tie. “That’s all pretty rare, though, and even then, most folk turn out to like what the Treatment does to ‘em. Ask that blonde boy out by the fields what he thinks of bulls these days! Hah!

So yeah.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
The lore and the mechanics behind the Treatment and what it does to women's intellects are highly inconsistent with one another.

Yep it's this that really gets me hating the treatment. and just because they have the same IQ Starcraft junkie doesn't mean jack if they can't use it for anything other than pleasing men. the added erasure of their individual sexuality and self respect is why i want to get rid of it altogether yuck.

I'm sorry if this is too harsh but I almost stopped playing this game when new Texas was added because of how disgusting such a world would be. The only reason why I'm still play is because  the content is locked to a single planet and yes I know the kind of game this is but the whole thing just scares me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I'll be honest, I don't mind the male treatment cause it doesn't seem to do anything bad except shrink your vocabulary abit. But I actively avoid the female treatment like the plague because of how much it screws them up.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
I'll be honest, I don't mind the male treatment cause it doesn't seem to do anything bad except shrink your vocabulary abit. But I actively avoid the female treatment like the plague because of how much it screws them up.

Iono I kind of feel guilty talking to Reaha about the treatment. The fact I can't string a proper line together also makes it feel like my character has been duped into THINKING he's still intelligent, but in reality is probably just being overly egocentric and ultimately just a male bimbo. Throbb has less side effects in comparison. A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶.̶

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Iono I kind of feel guilty talking to Reaha about the treatment. The fact I can't string a proper line together also makes it feel like my character has been duped into THINKING he's still intelligent, but in reality is probably just being overly egocentric and ultimately just a male bimbo. Throbb has less side effects in comparison. A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶.̶

Wait, if you don't like the brute thing and you don't like the bull thing then why did you take the Treatment?

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Wait, if you don't like the brute thing and you don't like the bull thing then why did you take the Treatment?

One stop shop for high libido, bigger dicks, getting taller gaining a stat (Phy). The improvements are there so for the lame man, 2 credits to become a ripped, big dicked tall guy? Great stuff. It was quite costly to emulate the features of the treatment for the male side,   Also I tend to be curious about things even with warning labels. I am a constant Darwin award winner (For least mentally fit.) :3.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Damn kids and your get-gains-quick schemes.  Back in my day we got our gains the right way: gorging on completely legal horse transformatives.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Damn kids and your get-gains-quick schemes.  Back in my day we got our gains the right way: gorging on completely legal horse transformatives.

Well, these schemes are fun to make. As long as they are schemes, not just "let gulp it and to hell consequences". Building planned chain of transformations to get some profit from each and finishing with your preferred form with as much perks and abilities as possible.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, these schemes are fun to make. As long as they are schemes, not just "let gulp it and to hell consequences". Building planned chain of transformations to get some profit from each and finishing with your preferred form with as much perks and abilities as possible.

That's somewhat the joke.  I make a habit of going through a vanae --> horse TF chain at the start of a run if I don't feel like using the gym.  It happens to also dovetail nicely with my preference for tall, curvy mares sporting vanae markings and glowing colors.

The Treatment is just too much to deal with to even consider the gains worth it unless bimbos/bulls are your kink.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's somewhat the joke.  I make a habit of going through a vanae --> horse TF chain at the start of a run if I don't feel like using the gym.  It happens to also dovetail nicely with my preference for tall, curvy mares sporting vanae markings and glowing colors.

The Treatment is just too much to deal with to even consider the gains worth it unless bimbos/bulls are your kink.

Yes, without debimbo option it is off limits for me too. Not a big loss, though - inhuman desire is only thing I would like to pick from it. But it is only available through bimbofication... Hm... Dr. Khan have it though (and quite powerful version), and he is not bimbo/bro.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I stayed the hell away from CoC BroBrew and BIMBO liqueur because those two literally turn you into the stereotypical Bro and Bimobo moron.

I personally dislike Brute Speech but like I said, it is so underused that I can ignore it and it wouldn't make sense for a male treated PC to start talking like a sex crazyed super mutant when all the other treated males can talk just fine.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I stayed the hell away from CoC BroBrew and BIMBO liqueur because those two literally turn you into the stereotypical Bro and Bimobo moron.

I personally dislike Brute Speech but like I said, it is so underused that I can ignore it and it wouldn't make sense for a male treated PC to start talking like a sex crazyed super mutant when all the other treated males can talk just fine.

Actually, I am always tempted to use it and then use debimbo for all that lust combat bonuses. Risky plan, good reward, sort of bad posteffects, good balance overall.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Honestly, if I do end up using the Treatment, I'm doing it for the blowjobs and other things I could possibly do on New Texas.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If there were a "Good End" with Zephyr I'd be tempted if I could 100% get a Faux Cow result from being Treated.