Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish" He copies her face palm "Ugh, and here we are having an orgy when they most likely need help!"

Walsh: "Something tells me that they are in the gold lands..."

Ravindra: "Well, tell me where these ants are and I will make my way there while you go find your friends."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Is this temporary or permanent? Because I don't think I could continue in the labyrinth with my mind clouded like this... Fuck me faster master!" Luna said as her mind was going numb from the raw fuck she was receiving.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston continues to pound into her drooling sloppy cunt as fast as she can, grunts and moans pouring from her mouth as she has her way with her new fuck toy. "Changes... permanent until something else changes them... mind... will recover... with orgasm! Now beg for my cum! Beg like a toy should!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi shuddered as Wendy played with her black little clit more. "oh god wendy!", Umi said as she fingered her harder. but then umi had an idea,... a lewd one. "ummm... oh geez how do i even ask about this...but do you think that...maybe we could.....um...rub our pussies together!?", she finally blurted out with extremely embarrassed expression.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie pointed down the tunnel, explaining where to go from there the best she could. "It's a short distance, but I can help lead you there if there's any confusion. Don't be shy, my explanation was pretty bad anyways, and worst-case scenario you'd be lost in no-man's land. You sure you're alright on your legs? I can make Korlish carry you if there's any trouble."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy smiled and backed away just a bit "There we go! An idea of your own rather than flowing to my direction! Good on you!" She adjusts so their pussies are just inches from each other "Let's see how this works." She grabs Umi's thighs and starts grinding their crotches together in smooth circular motions. "Ooooh... that is good."

Ravindra: "No, no I think I have this walking thing down. Your description was enough for me to go on and I know you are eager to get back to your friends." She takes several wobbly steps away "I will meet you all back at the copper village." She slowly moves away from the group.

Walsh: So... to the gold lands now?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I guess so, there's not much else we can do here." Melanie picked up her neglected mere from where she'd thrown it before the spontaneous group fuck. "You still have your bow Korlish? And you're as armed as you can be Walsh?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh holds up his skull mace while Krolish wiggles his bow at her

Korlish: "Yes, we both still have our weapons. You know these tunnels best out of all of us so... you lead the way." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Well alrighty, let's see if we can't reunite the team!" Melanie raised her mere in the air, chugging along through the tunnels at a pace that the others could follow as she attempted to retrace their steps to the fork of three tunnels. When they eventually did find it, she studied each path briefly, before heading down the first after coming out the third.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The group walks for a while, heading deeper and deeper into the tunnels. Everything looks the same and the tunnels just branch out into more tunnels. Finally, just when they were going to give up, they see a gold ant picking berries just down the way! 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie wasn't quite sure how to approach the ant. Tom had described their hierarchies, but not so much the people themselves. Would this gatherer, presumably lower-class, be vengeful against the higher-ups of the tribe, or accept and honor the order as it was? Her eyes caught a glimpse of the berries the gold ant was picking, and she wondered briefly if they were any different than those found in the copper territory. On a whim, Melanie motioned for Korlish and Walsh to hide their weapons behind their backs as she did the same. With not much else to go off of, she called out down the tunnel. "Hi there, we seem to have lost our friends down here, and we were wondering if you've seen them. We're a little lost ourselves actually, do you have any idea where we could find the door our of here?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The golden worker just keeps on picking berries but does answer back. "If you lost your friends go back to where you last found them. They couldn't have gotten far. As for the exit... yea, i know where it is... but I can't tell you. Against the rules." His voice sounds very bored as he keeps on picking. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuuuuck!" Luna had an orgasm as the same time Winston was giving her order. After a couple of seconds Luna got her breath back. "I beg you for your cum master! Please give me your seed!" Luna was nearly crying while begging the badger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston growled and stuffed her cock in to the hilt before hosing her insides with her hefty load of thick, hot and smelly badger cum. At least a liter of cum is pumped into Luna's pussy and womb, filling her with liquid warm as the badger lays down on top of her, panting and happy. "Such a good little pet you are..." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Thank you master for your cum! But with how many orgasm like this my libido will go back to normal?" Luna asked while she started to finger her pussy still leaking plenty of cum and juice, as if the fucking she just received did nothing to calm her sex drive.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston chuckles at her and starts thrusting her cock in and out again but at a slow and steady pace, as if it was a normal idle action. "That won't go away until something lowers it. I can assure you nothing on his island will lower any of the affects you got. No, youa re just a super horny girl now." Her hands go up and play with her new bigger breasts. "But you like it don't you?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yes I love it..." Luna said as if she ashamed of herself. "I won't be able to continue in the labyrinth like this... And I don't want too! I will serve you my master until I die from exhaustion, my body il all yours do what you want with it!" Luna said as she started to play with her new breast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston smiled and pulls his cock out before backing up several steps and waiting on his knees. "Let's do one final test then my pet. If you truely want to stay here, with me, and be my personal fuck pet for the rest of your life... then crawl over here on your hands and knees and kiss my cock. Or... if you can still think about other things... then walk away now. This is your last chance pet... I won't let you go again." His smiles remains confident, like he knows the answer already. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna crawled back to Winston cock and started to kiss it. After this Luna immediately started to lick all the cum and pussy juice on Winston shafts "Can you make me even prettier master?" Luna asked while she was looking at her breast 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good little pet. I can make you even more beautiful." He lifts her chin and has her sit on her butt with her legs spread. Rising to his feet, he moves away and over to a stump he had hollowed out before coming back with a large number of vials. "I was going to turn you into a badger like me... but I like your looks right now. It makes you stand out a bit more... makes you special. I still have one thing on me from before my time here that I have been saving for just such an occasion such as this." He holds up a pill "Dumbfuck, very illegal for obvious reasons. All it takes is one pill and you can kiss those pesky thoughts goodbye. you don't need to think now pet, I will do it for you, all you need to do is please me." He holds out the pill and a purple potion "Here you go. Take these and your new life begins." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna took the pill and placed it in her mouth then chugged the purple mixture "now will I be your favorite little slut?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes my pet... yes you will!"

The affects are immediate on poor Luna. Just like before her breasts swell up another cup size to heavy E cups. Her pussy gets wetter and her body fills out just a bit more making her look like a plus size model. Next a massive rush over takes her body, bringing her libido up to knew heights that she can tell will never go away, followed by a constant warmth between her thighs. Then... her nose itches and she is taken over by a sneezing fit! Three sneezes and she can feel her will to resist sex dissappear, more sneezes and she feels even hornier, even more sneezes and she feels a constant burn in her crotch that only Winston's cock can quench. Finally, with the last sneeze, she feels the last remains of her mind fade away, leaving only lust, submissiveness and a desire to fuck at all times.

Winston smiles down at her and brushes a finger over her lips, loving how she just naturally sucks on his finger. One by one he feeds her the purple potions, making her bustier, wetter, hornier, all just to make sure she is truly his. By the time he runs out she looks like a fertility goddess with wide child bearing hips, huge H cup breasts, thick cock sucking lips, an ass the jiggles with every step and a pussy that is always wet that constantly drools.

"You're beautiful my pet. Truly the most stunning creature I have every laid eyes on. Tell me pet. What is your favorite thing in the whole world?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Cocks! Your cock!" Luna mind was truly broken at this point. "Bring me back to your village so you can parade me like a trophy! If I am a good little whore will you let me the other fuck me?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You are mine now pet. I will think of a new name for you later. For now, you are my cock sleeve. But if you are a good girl and serve my cock well, maybe I will let the others have their way with you. But that is for me to think about, you don't need to think, you just need to please." She takes her hands and stands her up, marveling as her new body jiggles in all the right ways. She grabs the stick that Luna used to write the message and writes a new one for Umi to find later. One done, she leads her back into the forest and to the badger village.

Just as Winston's pet had said, bringing her home was like being in a parade as the badgers flocked around her, groping and touching her body with great desire. She slapped aside the probing hands and growled at them, making sure they knew that she belonged to her and her alone. They finally reached her hut again and she quickly made a make shift collar out of vines which she tied with permanence around Luna's neck. Then, without a word, she pushed her pet over and slipped her cock right inside. hours go by and every thrust seems to wipe even more of old Luna away, replacing her with a bimbo fuck pet.

Thus is the end for Luna. Assimilated into the inner workings of the Labyrinth. Bad end, Badger Fuck Toy. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a load moan as her pussy was pushed and rubbed against by Wendy's. they pussy soon became slick with umi's wetness. "oh god! t-this feels... so good!" she cried as started move in circles two, trying to match her otter fuck buddy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy bit her lip lightly and held Umi nice and close, making sure they had as much friction as they could get. "Mmm! It's so warm and wet like this! Try to move your hips faster!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With another moan escaping her, Umi without a word began to rub there pussies together faster, trying to grind into Wendy's wet box harder. Umi looked at Wendy with lusty expression she could help it! all kinds of sexual repression had left her wanting someone like Wendy... wether she was conscious about it or not.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta was in heaven as her super sensitive anus was stretched around the quivering cock. Unlike her pussy, which only felt good in her lower body, each thrust into her ass sent a shockwave of pleasure up through her spine all the way to the top of her head. It was as if her was literally fucking her brains out. In her blissed out state of mind, Unta couldn't help but have a little fun with the guy. "Tell me, did you rub one out last night, after you left?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy had her eyes screwed shut as she gripped Umi's thighs and pushed up against her as firmly as she possibly could! Her pussy was drooling wet at this point and that added a blissful slick feeling to all of their grinding. As gently as she could, she moved her foot over to Umi's breasts and starts giving them gentle pushes, trying to stimulate the milk out of them once more.

The dragon man grunted as his thrusting continued and he nodded his head "Yes! Fucking yes I did! We have to be so careful about having kids here... and then the day a new, willing, public hole is open, I got shot down for anal. So I stroked out a sad one..." He moans and grinds his hips against her so prolong the wet feeling around is cock a bit more. "Oh but it was worth waiting for! Such a perfect fuck hole! I wish you would stick around! you would be the town favorite in two days!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Feeling their pussies grind together so firmly and wetly, Umi was moan out without with our restraint. She could not stop herself, it felt so good. their lips would rub and their clits would some times flick against each other, over all making it a rather pleasure filled experience. But soon Umi found Wendy's foot pushing gently on her tits, Umi bit her lip softly as she felt honey begin to flow again, leaking onto Wendy's foot.