Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All this attention made umi turn away in embarrassment. "Wha-What... they think its... hot? oh geez...", as she tried her hardest but failed to not blush up a storm. Finding her own stinger cap she then gingerly put it back on her pointy end thankful to have her one other possession outside of the small black band on her neck. After a sigh she finds Wendy so she can stay close to her as her and Melanie made her fell safe, even if they did tease her a lot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head and continues to stare at Unta "You aren't a lizard folk... sort of... what are you giant lady?"

Wendy laughed and wrapped her arm around Umi's shoulders, giving her a squeeze as the group packs up. In roughly 20 minutes everyone is packed, geared and ready to move. They stand before Melanie with smiles on their faces and renwed vigor after the rest.

"So, you are the one who talked to the big king over there... where do we go Melanie?" Busco asks while adjusting his bag a bit.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie hefts what she can onto her shoulders, fumbling a bit as she picks her brain for an answer. "We should go... right over by the, uh... Good King Inaros! Where's the door?" She calls to him, whipping her head to face him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm a liethan, from outside the labyrinth," Unta replied, standing up and turning to face the girl. "Who are you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros lifts his right hand and gives it a dismissive wave at the wall, the bricks shift and move to reveal a doorway with yet another wooden door. "Right there.... now you realize why my blessing is needed to move forward yes? You could look for hours and find nothing, for there is no door till I will it forward."

The little lizard take a few more steps forward and smiles lightly at Unta "My name is Med! Though I prefer Meddy... it sounds better if you ask me! Do you want to play a game with me?"

[Anna, there is no voice, there is a screen in front of you asking Yes or No, just tap wich one Elmyra chooses.]

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra pushed the yes button, but was still on her guard.
(Sorry I thought it was an intercom asking the question)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Ooo, hidden exit. Snazzy." Melanie gushes, feeling up the bricks around the doorway. "I get it. Thanks a million for that blessing then, King! It uh- I hate to leave you like this. It's pretty clear that you're not too fond of the thought of leaving, and I'm not suggesting you defy the all-powerful labyrinth fella either, but if it suits you two, which it doesn't seem too, then here's your final chance to leave?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros shakes his head. First of all... I am far too big to fit through that door and it gets no better. Secondly, I am bound by my oath... I must stay here. It has been a pleasure Melanie. Remember... simply mutter my name and ask for sanctuary... and I will pull you to my side once again."

The button glows and everything dissapears. Suddenly the door snaps shut and locks, Lina pounding on the other side. The wall starts to slide up in front of Namyra and reveal... a chair of some sort, just sitting there. For some reason... it makes her very nervous.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeeeah, I thought you'd say something like that." Melanie says, only a tad somber as she suddenly salutes him. "It's been an honor, Good King Inaros. We wish you the best in doing what it is you do. Don't we, gang?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone nods their heads and mutters their agreement, obviously still intimidated by the giant man in the seat.

"Be well Melanie... I hope you find what you are looking for... and that you make the right choice in the end." He leans back in his seat and slowly closes his eyes, returning to his slumber once again.

"Come on Melanie... we should keep moving." Korlish says, nodding to the door.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Alright." Melanie says, her reply terse as she watches the giant slip back into his coma. Her feet drag along the ground as she makes her way to the door, sticking close to the group's side. "Y'know, I hope he doesn't have to stay lonely for too long. I have no idea what I'd do if I were him. Just thinking about it bums me out.''

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara rests her hand on Melanie's shoulder "If he swore an oath to stay here, then he knew what he was getting in to. I know it is sad that such a kind giant is stuck here... but it is his role to change. Besides... if we win... surely we can set him free yes?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi felt sad for the gaint aswell, but there was little they cold do about it so she tried to focus on the path ahead. "Hopefully wherever we end up it isn't too dangerous....", she muttered.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra took a moment to examine the chair. She was sure she would have to sit on it but if she could at least know what will to happen to her it would make the experience less surprising.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chair seems to be shaped to fit the usual bipedal person. A standard seat to sit on, with two long parts below for your legs, arm rests for your arms and even a nice head rest. The chair itself was made of steel but had red cushions everywhere your body would come in contact with.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
For the longest moment, nothing happened. Then she suddenly hears a ding noise from behind her and locks suddenly spring around her wrists and ankles, locking her into the chair! It slowly goes flat, getting her in a laid down position before her legs are slowly pulled open. A panel in the floor opens up and a machine with two dildos attatched to what look like pistons rises up and aims them at her pussy and ass. The only saving grace here is the ass bound dildo is already oozing with lubricant.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck off!" Elmyra said as she was trying to break her restrain, even if her pussy and ass were getting wetter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Being a machine and having no concept for what her words meant, the machine slowly started to insert a dildo into her pussy and another into her ass. They slide deeper and deeper inside of her before all 8 inches are hilted. There is a long delay before they start to spin in place rather than thrust, grinding against her walls faster and faster!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head "Yup, just me here. I tried to make it back to the village but the walk is far too long for me to make. I always get thirsty and wind up coming back here."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"How did you get stranded?" Unta asked, taking a small step toward the little woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I was this a group of others!" The little girl says "But they all vanished. We got here a few weeks ago I think, stopped to get water and rest. i went further in to see if any food was growing and when I came back, everyone was gone."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta couldn't help feeling sorry for the little girl, and stepped forward to lean down and place a hand on her shoulder. "Has anyone else come through here?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nope... not that I know of. I usually hide around the back. Though..." She looks around at the statues "these things keep showing up every now and again... It is really strange..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta couldn't bring herself to leave the little girl alone. Standing up and waving Greta, and Binx over, she turned back to the lizard girl. "What's your name, sweetie?"

[I'm sorry, but how old is this girl?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I described her very poorly due to the gap in posting. She is supposed to be 14 years old... or look like it at least.]

"I already told you! I am Meddy! Did you forget already?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, just a lot on my mind right now. What have you been doing out here all this time, you mentioned a game didn't you?" Unta asked.