Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yup! that sure is a door, blank as can be and with no real identification. As she gets closer though, it opens up and reveals a small room with a bed, a drawr and a panel of buttons on the wall.

Samara nodded her head happily "Sure did! We wouldn't have met if we didn't get sucked in to this crazy place... isn't that right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Okay!" She says in a cheery voice before pulling her cock out half way and ramming it back in hard enough to make a slapping sound. She does it again and again, putting as much force as she can while her hands rubs Unta's clit in smooth circle motions.

The buttons once had pictures on them, but they have long since been faded away with use. She has no idea what they will do because of it and no manual seems to be left around. But if they were used enough to fade away, surely it is something good?

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeah! I really guess we wouldnt've!" Melanie tried to scratch her head while trapped within the warm, fluffy morass, but quickly gave it up and settled for stroking whichever bodies her hands happened to land on. She poked her head out, taking a quick look at King Inaros to see what he was up to.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Unta arched her back until her upper torso was well off the ground, and let out a long groan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros was sitting there with an amused expression, watching the group of strangers pile on top of each other. He also bore the expression of someone very confused by their surroundings.

"So if there is anything to take from this... we all got to meet each other which normally would be impossible since we all seem to be from different times."

Binx smiled from ear to ear "There is the slutty moan I know and love! Come on lover... let me hear your voice more!" She moves her hips faster, slamming her cock into her ass over and over again while rubbing, squeezing and stroking her big clit.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie nods sagely. "Uh-huh. Although, as much as I love dog piling on a whim, I think we ought to get a move on. Good King Inaros is watching, and man, that dude has to be lonely."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara looks up and nods "Umm... yea, we probably should. Come on everyone, get off the pile!"

With a group awwww they all stand up and start pulling themselves together.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"How're you feeling Umi? You look like you're thinking about things." Melanie says, offering her a hand as she gets to her feet.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The air soon fills with the gasps and cries of Unta getting the rough kind of fucking she's come to love. Her ass squeezes with each of Binx thrusts, and her tail flops over the laquine's shoulder, giving her something to hold on to.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi stood up a little on the shaky side then gave a small gasp as few stray drips of cum leaked out of her ass and ran down her leg. Mel was mostly right about her thinking about things, though she was also quite embarrassed. "I was.... just thinking about.... my vemon.... its... kind of scary....." she said as she looked sheepishly on her abdomen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx wasted no time in grabbing that big tail, holding on nice and tight, and reaming Unta's ass even harder while squeezing her clit "Mmm! Such a slutty ass! Taking all of my cock like you were built just for that!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it kinda' waaahhhs!" squealed Unta as another jolt of pleasure shot through her. "Although, I kinda' miss the giant clit," she admitted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her pace doesn't slow down, slapping into Unta again and again, driving her cock in as deep as it will go. "I'm sorry... love... but it honestly gets in the way when you cant.... mmm... even walk without moaning!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do!" Binx cries, slamming in a bit harder "but only when my cock is shoved inside of you!" She is already throbbing and drooling pre cum, she won't last much longer like this.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, Baby, give it to me!" Unta's tail lifted up and came back down, right on Binx ass with a sharp slap, urging the bunny-girl on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud groan she slams her cock in to the hilt and lets loose, monsterous waves of cum flood Unta's ass, surging up her body and eventually reaching her stomach as the virile and productive bunny girl lets loose with her magically augmented load "Yesss.... it feels good to cum!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta smiled to herself feeling the warm goo slosh inside her. She hadn't orgasmed, but her friend had reached climax, and that was enough for her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx finally stops cumming and flops against Unta, panting happily 'you...didn't cum?" She asks, clearly convinced that would have done the trick.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, it's not important," Unta comforted, wrapping her tail around the smaller woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts and gives her tail a small hug "Well... I think it is..." She suddenly dives down and grabs Unta's clit with both hand before dragging her tongue up and down the sensitive spot.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" cried Unta, standing up to pull away from the over-eager bunny. "If you want to play with my joy buzzer, that's fine but lets do it right." Unta suddenly fell onto her side, hitting the sand with a loud thud, and rolled until she was laying on her back. Curling up her legs, her swollen clit stood at attention just waiting for some love. "I know it's not very big, but do you think it would fit inside you?" she asked, sheepishly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and nods her head "Sure it will!" She moves over to Unta and turns around, sitting on her so her clit is pressed up against her tight bunny slit. With a soft moan she wiggles her hips, slowly slidding her big clit into her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and pushes down once more, taking her clit completley inside of her hot moist pussy "Just wait... till I do this!" She tightens up her pussy and starts moving her hips in circles like a belly dancer.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Binx was suddenly riding a bucking bronco as Unta began to squirm, and thrash as the intense stimuli. Her tail thrashed between Binx legs, and it was all she could do to keep her legs curled as she gasped and cried out in bliss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx was breathing heavily again as her aroual began to grow, tugging on her clit harder and harder as she moves her magic hips "Mmm.. come on lover... cum for me... I want to see it again."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Lina could you go away for a moment... I don't like these button, but if I want to get out of here I am sure I need to click on them... I don't want you getting hurt"