Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Before she can step out of the door, Lina grabs her hand and tugs her back, a sad look on her face.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Sorry but I need to continue, I need to go back to my family. You were very friendly and you helped me soo much, I cannot find a way to thank you enough!" Elmyra tattoos turn to a deep black and tears started to form around her eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina blubs sadly before suddenly getting an idea. She pulls Elmyra in for a hug... then starts to melt around her! Her slime body looses it's normal shape and slowly forms around Elmyra, making a gooey and mostly transparent body suit which hugs her curves just right and supports her hefty breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina finally settles down, taking on the roll of Elmyra's new body suit.

James snickers as he looks at them "It seems she wants to go along with you, so she is going to be your clothes."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie slumped over atop Umi, hugging her from behind, and with her large cock still plugged up inside of her once-tight ass. "How was that? It was pretty fuckin awesome for me." She declared, pulling out with a backwash of cum, and savoring the swell of her own belly as he filled her up with warm spunk. The stickiness between their bodies was lovely, and Melanie still couldn't help but wiggle a bit as she cuddled up against Umi's body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina managed to get a little bit darker, but not by much. you could still easily make our Elmyra's body through her, especially in the right lighting.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Gee, it's nice to know that you're ready and raring to whore my ass out," replied Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... what? But I didn't mean to... I thought you enjoyed.... sorry" Greta replies, looking off to the side with shame.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"It's probably not the best attire but I'm sure we will find a solution along the way. So it's look like I got a new compagnon for the road!" Elmyra quickly rushed in the exit far too happy to finally make some progress toward home.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door shuts behind her and soon fades away, leaving her in yet another sandstone hallway. This one looks... different though. It has the usual torches but when she reaches the center room that splits off to the left and right, she can see large cogs in the walls, slowly turning over and over , through bricks that have fallen out.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"What the hell is this. Could this mean that the labyrinth is always moving switching from room to room? For sure this place is manmade, and who ever sickfuck build this will suffer" Elmyra said as her tattoos became fiery red from anger. She decided to go in the left corridor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down the left corridor she goes until she comes up to another wooden door, opening it reveals what looks to be a desolate waste land. Ruined buildings are dotted about in the distance while everything else is dry and broken... like the after math of a horrible war.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck that place I don't want to see what kind of shitty place this is" Elmyra just closed the door and left for the right corridor instead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Back down the hall leads her to a new door. Opening this one reveal a pristine white room, like that of a lab or hospital. It has no other features except for a door on the other side of the room. Bright forescent lights keep the room a tad too bright for normal comfort given the stark white nature of it all.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the door shuts behind her and dissapears, leaving her in the stark white, empty and featureless room. The only way forward is what looks like a sliding door at the other side.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra slowly got to the sliding door trying to spot anything that could help her to know more about this place

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door slides open and she is greeted to the sigh of a long hallway with doors on the left and right along with simple small windows. Each one seems to be some sort of office or personal study, full of papers, books, office supplies... but no people.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta reached out and pulled Greta into her lap, planting a kiss on her surprised lips, before whispering to her. "But, you are my mistress now. If you really want to watch as a town full of strangers has their way with me, all you have to do is say so."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Maybe the warzone was better after all..." Elmyra was scarred and decided to look at what was written on the paper

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta blushed heavily but still held her confused look as Unta seemed to swap from one stance to another. "Wait... what?"

Binx just snickers which turns into a light laugh "She is messing with you Greta... learn to relax a little!"

Greta looks back to Unta "Oooh... you were teasing me! how rude!" She says with a grin.

Majority of the papers are just inane notes and letters that hold little value. She is able to glean a bit off of them. Something about research projects, various co workers and their status, supplies running low, but nothing that really helps her decipher what went on here.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi had finally been able to shake off the effects of her own lust venom. However she was still quite hazy and couldn't really move right then. Oddly she didn't feel to tired, in fact she felt comfortable all things considered. Her anal virginity was now gone, but she was ok with Mel being the one to take it. "...I dont... know... what to make... of all this...", Umi said weakly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta gently nuzzled Greta, and wrapped her tail around Binx so she wouldn't feel left out. "If either of you are still tired, now's the time to catch up on your sleep. We won't be able to move again until the sun starts going down," said Unta.

[Did I miss a scene, or is Greta still looking like one of the lizards?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[She still looks like a lizard woman. never changed back... she likely forgot]

Greta shakes her head and smiles "Nope, I am feeling rested as I think I can be considering where we are...."

Binx nods along "Yea, feeling fine to be honest. so I guess we just have some time to kill?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I hope you don't mind if I do then," said Unta, laying her head down in Greta's lap, and beginning to doze off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta smiles and cradles her head, letting Unta use her lap as a pillow while Binx cuddles up next to her with a happy sigh. hours trickle by and soon enough she feels soft hands on her cheek and lips on her own

"Unta... wake up, we need to move now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx giggles and kisses her again "Come on lover... the sun is nearly gone... we have to move and we can't do it without you... don't make me get rough on ya."