Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina lets her take the star and instead just hugs up against her. Elmyra can tell that it is very finely made, pure gold with a big topaz in the center. It shines in any amount of light. However, there doesn't seem to be anything off about it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, come on, haven't you ever wanted to try sticking something really big where the sun don't shine before?" Unta asked. "Regardless, we should probably get some rest and then try making it to that oasis."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nodded her head "Yes, I think that would be for the best as none of us have had a really decent nights rest in a while now. The wagon should make for an improvement though."

Binx snorts and shakes herself off, moving around to Unta's front. "I will just sleep with Unta!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave another cry as Mel's cock reached new territory inside of her. Mels candy cane cock was squeezed tightly by her anal walls even ass there were spread nice and wide. a lewd puddle was forming underneath Umi as her cunt leaked her honey all over her legs along with the remains of Busco's spunk and some of Mel's pre from earlier. Umi's breaths game in deep and fast as an alien pleasure ran through her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James came pounding down the stairs and rushed over to her, taking the star and smiling "Oooo! Look at this! Could this be the key we needed? Or maybe it helps lead us to the key? How did you get it? The piano?" He fires off oen questions after another.

With Binx wrapped up with Unta and Greta in the wagon, the little group gets some much needed rest, the cold night trying and failing to disturb them. Unta is the fist one to awaken in the morning, the blazing hot sun slowly rising up into the sky. Binx is still curled up next to her and she can hear Greta's light snoring coming from the wagon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Realizing that they don't have much time before it becomes too hot to travel, Unta lifted the little bunny girl and set her in the wagon next to Greta. She then hitched herself up, and began the heading in the direction they had been given back in town, hoping that it wasn't just a wild goose chase.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta set off to the east, the air getting hotter and hotter as she went. 30 minutes into her travel, Greta slowly sits up and yawns "Huh? Already on the move?" she looks over and sighs "Oh thank goodness, I thought we had been kidnapped"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not yet," replied Unta. "Try to keep to the edges of the wagon where there's shade. Don't let the sun shine directly on you if you can help it," she cautioned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But... what about you Unta? Surely you are already feeling the heat!" Her voice was tinged with worry.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Me and Lina played the song... LIna played most of it. For the rest I was hoping you could give me answers... Maybe if we go check that door we can found what this gem is doing? "

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta, My people evolved on a planet that looked just like this. I can go for days without water, and the heat won't stop me until midday." Though Unta was trying to sound reassuring, she had to admit that it had been a while since she'd had good sized meal, not to mention a good sized drink. Honestly, if this oasis they were looking for turned out to be a dud, they would probably have to head back to the lizard village and take their chances there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James examined the star a bit more and nodded "Sure, let's head back up to the attic!" Knowing the two of them would follow, he lead the way back up the stairs and all the way up to the attic and the door way out. He moves up to the door and exmaines it before looking up and seeing a star shaped indent in the frame where he promptly shoves the star. It glows faintly before they hear a click... the door is open.

Greta was going to back off but a thought just hit her mind "Have you even eaten anything yet?! You know we still have some food sitting around from the lizard people remember? And some left over melons from the dragon people earlier!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta rolls her eyes and digs around in their supplies before coming up with a big ash melon "Here, munch on this while you go! It is both juicy and filling! Shame it doesn't taste of much."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta took the melon and split it in half, before continuing on her way; slurping at the juicy fruit as she went.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"See? You're taking it so well!" Melanie croons, suddenly pulling out, before thrusting eleven of the fourteen inches back in. The slippery lube coating Umi's ass works wonders in making it a painless penetration, and suddenly Melanie's leg thumps against the floor, panting and eager, and unable to hold back. "Grnng... too good. I've gotta rut!" She groans, building a brisk tempo of thrusts, and snapping her hips forwards eagerly each time. Her juicy balls smack against Umi's rear each time, pistoning her dick deeper and deeper until she's in to the hilt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With the fruit helping Unta keep moving she is able to keep a steady pace. In just an hour the sun was in full swing and beating down onto the group which had Binx up and groaning with heat. "Unta? how long have you been moving already? It's soooo hot out here..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi legs spread themselves seemingly of their own accord as her depths were plundered of their virginity. It was unlike anything Umi had felt before! pleasure snaked through her body as her anal walls became red hot with desire, giving Melanie a wonderfully hot feeling on her huge peen. with every thrust her plush ass jiggled enticingly and her abdomen bobbed right along with it. Umi's mind was awash with unfamiliar, but pleasureful feelings. She was completely unsure of what she should be doing or how she should have felt during this "anal adventure" and it showed. Her face was buried in her hands and they could hear load muffled moans and groans coming from her.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Bout an hour. We're going to have to stop soon to sit out the hottest part of the day," she replied.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh" Is Binx's only replay as she flops back over due to the heat. Unta is able to keep going for another two hours before it is just too damn hot even for her resilient body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pulling to a stop, Unta unhitched herself, and laid down beside the wagon, taking shelter in the shade it provided.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx and Greta were quick to join her "It's hooooooooooooooooooot" Wined Binx as she slowly uncorked her water skin for a drink

"We know dear... kind of hard to miss it. How are you doing Unta?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So far so good," Unta replied. "But, just in case this trip does end up being a dud, we should probably try to come up with a plan for if we need to go back to lizard town."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So are you going to explore the rest of the labyrinth with me or you will live here forever?" Elmyra bluntly said.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie kneaded Umi's doughy ass with vigor, smacking it gently, and then a bit harder, as a pink hand print left its mark on her plush cheeks. Still plumbing her anal depths all the while, she slipped another finger into her partner's prone pussy, prodding her g-spot. With a long, pleasured groan, she slammed into the hilt with a rough final thrust, filling her bowels with creamy white cum til her belly swelled out, ensuring that she'd be leaking Melanie's cum for days.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a yelp of surprise and pleasure as she was given a firm smack on the ass. This had the added benefit of getting her face outof her hands so everyone could see her embarrassed, lust riddled expression. she contiuned to moan and cry out in bliss as her anal passage was given one hell of a fucking. Then ontop of that Mel had decided to push a finger back into her sopping wet pussy and go straight for her g-spot. Umi arched her back and gave yet another gasp as she was thrown onto the buss headed to orgasm town. then, just when she was about to hit her peek Mel came a truely massive amount of cum into Umi's inner passageways, filling her to the brim with sweet minty cum. this was just the push she needed to cum herself. She gave a load blissful cry as her cum honey squirted out, splashing all over Mel's lower body. Then the slumped to the ground unable to really move but still slightly conscious.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nodded her head "Well, we already have a cover story as master and slave. We cold simply put that back up and head into town for more supplies. We still have half of what we earned by... well... letting the entire town fuck you. Worst comes to worst we can let them do it again."

James raised a brow at her before rolling her eyes "As much as you would make oh so wonderful company... I think I will stay here for a while longer... see what else I can find. Besides, the key is already here so it's not like I am stuck any more."

Seeing and feeling the two girls hit orgasm was all Korlish needed, forgotten as he was behind Melanie, to reach orgasm. He slides himself in to the hilt inside of her stuffed ass and cums, filling her up nicely with fresh warm cum.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright take care of yourself, maybe we will see each other again, hope it's outside of this damn labyrinth" Elmyra said before steeping in the door anxious to what she will find in the next room.