Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Do we think it's worth a shot? We could ask first, "how do we navigate the labyrinth in full?" Then "how to do we control the labyrinth?" That seems solid, right? Does the king seem like the type of guy to be tricky with this?" Melanie's tail twitched worriedly behind her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara shook her head "No, I don't think he is up to any tricks... he just looks tired. I actually feel kind of bad for him..."

Busco: "Go ahead Melanie... you ask him..."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's head jolted back, staring at him with a look that said "for real?" Nervously, she swallowed the bitter taste in her throat, bowing just a tad as she approached the mighty giant. "King Inaros, we have our two questions. Firstly, how do we navigate the labyrinth in full? Secondly, how do we gain control of the labyrinth for ourselves?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was of a mind with Wendy asking how to navigate would be the best question to ask. Though, if it would have been up to her, she would asked how to escape..... she missed her family so much. she missed painting and drawing at her new home.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros leans forward in his seat "To navigate the labyrinth is not something you can do with a simple trick. It requires a very special tool, the same tool will answer your second question. For whoever holds the Staff of Answers will control the labyrinth and be able to walks it's realms without a care in the world." He leans back in his chair again. "Two questions... one answer for both... you did not think this through very well did you?"

James nods and takes her hand, leading her up the stairs, around to the other side, up even more stairs and to the top floor of the house. "That hatch over there leads to the attic and the exit. The master bedroom... is those double doors there." He points down the east hall.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I will check the other rooms around, maybe the secret passage is there" Elmyra started to explore the rooms around the master bedroom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The closest room was a bathroom, th is one much bigger and grander than the one she took her bath in... and ran into the slime girl.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Well, that went about as well as I might've expected." Melanie almost laughed, fending off the dread in the pit of her stomach. "Gang, you heard the man. I guess there's nothing we can do to earn a third answer. I mean we probably don't get a nothing chance, right? Just checking."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, that just makes us lovers," replied Unta. "Truth be told, I don't think I have it in me to be a dom; stern mother-figure perhaps, but not a dom." As she spoke, Unta continued to stroke Binx cock, pausing at the tip to tickle the entrance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl bubbled happily and nodded her head at Elmyra, it seems she knows the way.

Inaros shook his head "Not for free, no. Though I will make you an offer... leave one of your friends here and I will answer two more questions. Those girls out front have been hoping for a fuck buddy for years."

"Lovers.... We are lovers?" She said with big googly eyes before shuddering at her touch. "I've never had a lover before... aahh... it feels so good!" She thruts her hips up into Unta's hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime chuckles once more and shakes her head, leaning against the sink with a smirk.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Nope, sorry to disappoint, but it's not happening." Melanie quickly shook her head. "C'mon gang, we've got just about all we can out of this. Well that's not true, but it's the most we're getting. Thanks for the info Inaros, we'll see what we can do with what we've got." As she made to leave, she realized something that was kind of sad. "What about you though? You've been sitting there long enough to collect dust, and you've got to have some kind of libido on you. No pressure, no pressure, and I'm not offering in the hopes of getting answers, but if you wanted a quick round from me at least before we go, I wouldn't mind finding a way to do a guy a favor."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi raised a hand. "oh Um.... if I may... would you happen to have any um... rooms around here?" Then she looked to everyone. "I think i speak for all of us when i say i think we are all a bit tired... could we maybe get some beds to rest in?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros stared at Melanie before a low rumbling laugh echos from his throat, strong enough to make him rock backwards in his throne. "I... have not laughed in centuries little hybrid, for that you have my personal thanks. But there is no chance you could possibly service me when you are that small and I am this big." he reaches up and brushes dust off of his shoulders and head. "I have also not experienced an erection for so long.... I am not even sure if it works any more."

he then looks at Umi "I'm afraid not... though you may linger here as long as you like... plenty of space."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Like I said, no pressure, no pressure, but if that's what's holding you back, it can't hurt to try, right? Many hands make light work, and well, I've got four of them." She thumped her chest proudly. "I'll just be lingering around with my team here, resting about, but hey, I don't mind helping a pal out, and the offer still stands."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I know what you want, you promise me that you will show me the secret door I'd I give it to you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The group sighs and moves over to the side by one of the many large pillars that holds up the ceiling. They start setting down their gear before taking a seat to get some needed rest.

"If you are really so eager to try... then I will not stop you." He slowly stands up and unfastens his robes, letting them fall to the floor that makes a gust strong enough for Melanie to shield her eyes. Hanging from his crotch is a 3 foot long cock maybe 8 inches thick, all of that above two massive balls the size of beach balls. Inaros sits back down in this throne and nods at Melanie "You may try, but I have not felt arousal in many years."

To goo girl smiles widely and nods her head happy at Elmyra.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra removed her top and moved toward the slime girl aproching her breast full of milk toward her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl moved over to her and suddenly wrapped her up in a hug! Their breasts squished together and she captures Elmyra's mouth in a kiss while her hands move down to do away with whatever pesky clothing might be in her way now.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Aw, come on! Now you're making it into a challenge? You've tied my hand, I can't say no to that!" Melanie swaggered over to Inaros's throne, climbing up with a bit of masked effort, before running her four hands over the great length for the sake of testing the waters. This would definitely take more than a couple of firm strokes, and to certify to the point in her mind, she brought her hefty rack forwards, dragging her soft tits along the side and on top of the massive cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was quite unsure of what to do with herself at this point she wasn't sure she wanted to stare at The gaint's junk while Melanie tried to work him over. She found Wendy and snuggled up to her her lust fumes were wafting around her just a bit but she want to be close to Wendy anyway.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Despite Melanie's touch and efforts... his cock remained soft in her hands. "I am trying to get aroused... trust me on that. But I haven't bothered in so long..."

Wendy smelled her fumes and smiled at her, wrapping an arm around Umi. "Hey... didn't you say your stinger had some super lust venom?"

The slime girl did not calm down and quickly had her naked once again while pushing her tongue into Elmyra's mouth. She soon feels to cocks press against her pussy and ass before slipping inside while her gooey hands knead her breasts, getting the milk flowing into her body.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie wouldn't be deterred just yet. With care to balance her weight, she brought up her leg and sat on the shaft of the still-flaccid length. Her slick pussy ground down against the side of the head, and she wrapped her arms around the giant's cock in a hug. Her breasts, too, fell down onto the base as she rubbed his dick with her entire body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That earned a slight throb from the giant cock! Inaros raised his brown in mild surprise as she actually earned a reaction from his crotch. "My goodness... I... I can actually feel that! How exciting!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on, you can't expect me to believe that a cute little thing like you never had anybody," said Unta, incredulously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shook hear head sadly "No... my job didn't make me any friends... in fact I lost several. Sure there were guys looking for a one night stand, but I never had anyone who was serious... I certainly never had anyone like who who came running when I needed you."