Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Despite the protest from her wobbly knees, Melanie was on her feet in an instant, rolling her arms and popping her aching joints. "Oh my gosh I could've forgotten! Thank you so much Eviaan! Where do we begin? Breathing exercises? Wing-strength building? You just say the word and I'll do it!" She gushed, her new enthusiasm helping to combat the stiffness of her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Turns out, Greta has a thing for playing the dom, so I told her: if she could keep her dick in my ass the whole trip back from the village without cumming, then she could be my dom whenever she wants. And, what do you know she made it," said Unta, lifting her tail so Binx could see the thick stream of cum oozing out of it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan laughed and patted her shoulder "Easy there girl. Don't want to over do it. First thing is first... getting those wings ready! I want you to fold them out as far as you can and streeeeetch them out. Bring them up, move them down, then fold them back in. Do this till they feel nice and relaxed, ready to flap!"

Binx blushed heavily at the sigh and shifted her feet about "Wow... that is some real endurance she has there. I guess she really wanted the options to be your dom huh? I can't blame her... your body is very enchanting Unta!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie did as told, fanning out her four wings, and slowly stretching them as far as they would go. By Eviaan's instruction, she brought them up, down, to the side, back in, and then repeated, struggling to recall the exact order of the movements, but still going strong as wrong movements were probably better than no movements. With a few tentative flaps, starting with the top pair, and then the lower, the curious limbs did indeed begin to feel more relaxed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, so now you are all limbered up. Since you never used them before they are probably on the weak side so... let us start with hovering. Flap your wings at the same time... might be a bit hard since you have four, but go ahead, try to get some wind under them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
once Umi and the rest got to were Melanie was she let oh a huge sigh as she laid spayed out on the floor. once she noticed Melanie she opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but then shut when she saw that she was busy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Slowly, teh group pulls themselves back together and, once they see Melanie is busy, break out the playing cards again.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Don't ask me for answers, I don't know what this key looks like either. Apart from the weird goo thing, what is living here exactly?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again he just shrugs "That slime girl is the only one I know of. Could be more, could be less.... I honeslty have no idea! Isn't it exciting?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie shot a curious look at the gang as they settled in with their game of cards, and upon noticing Umi, she waved exuberantly before falling back into her training. Cautiously, she began to beat her outstretched wings. Just as they had before, the upper pair moved first, with the lower two soon to follow, though as of now, they would only just whip up the air around her. She kept her jaw clenched in preparation for any potential strain, working her muscles to move faster, as her wings gradually became more and more of a synchronized quartet as she tried to get off the ground.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan shakes her head "Stop, just stop, enough with the flailing about" She waits for her to calm down "You are trying way too hard for this. you need this to be a smooth motion, let it come naturally... not grit your teeth and flail about!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta chuckled. "Sure, if you like a big round ass, and well stretched holes, then I the very definition of desire," she said, jokingly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx rolls her eyes and gives her a light punch "Oh stop it, you are very attractive and you know it! Now then, what is the plan?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we got food, but water is going to require a bit of a side trip. Once Greta wakes up, we'll start heading to an oasis the villagers told us about."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves over and looks into the wagon "Well... she is already in the back of the wagon, we could just get going and let her wake up on the move. Unless you think we are going to need her soon."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but I'm going to need a bit of a breather before we set out," said Unta laying down on the cave floor. "She's not the only one who had a bit of an endurance test today."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nodded and moved over to sit down with Unta "So... anything you want to talk about while you rest? or should I just be cuddly?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta quickly scooped Binx up and placed her in the lap of her forelegs. "Well, since you asked, let me tell you all about it. It all started when Mistress Greta decided to whore me out to the entire village. My first customer was Gorgon, and let me tell you he really had a bone to pick with me." Several hours of extremely detailed description passed, with Unta batting Binx's hands away from her crotch whenever she made a move to for it. "And by the time the last one finished, three hours later, I was so sex-addled that I couldn't even see straight, and my hole didn't fully close again until right just now, whew... So, what did you do while we were gone?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
After Melanie stopped her flailing to listen, she started again, though this time, she took slow, deliberate movements. Her form loosened some as she tried to relax, and with her four wings outstretched as far as they could naturally go, she focused on controlling the muscles. Taking care not to grit her teeth this time, she parted the air around her with one smooth beat of her four wings at the same time. Again, she sped up at her own pace, and true to Eviaan's criticism, this way did seem a lot more natural.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx was sporting her biggest boner, a massive 40 inches, and had a sad look on her face that Unta kept batting her hands away every time she made a go for it. the titanic length stuck straight up into the air, occasionally bumping against Unta's chest. "Mmm, all I did was sit around and wait for you two... sounds you... had lots of fun." She squirms in unta's lap.

"Good" The harpy nodded with a smile on her face "Now slowly builds up speed and focus on keeping them all in the same pace." Melanie can start to feel some lift under her as the weight is slowly being taken off her feet.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The slight lift was encouraging for Melanie as she stood on her toes. Excited, but still ever-so careful to preserve her composure and form, she began beating her wings faster and faster, slowing to fix the quartet whenever one fell out of sync, but still gradually getting used to the feeling of moving all four at once.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Little by little she could feel herself coming off the ground before... she was hovering a few inches off the floor! "There you go! Go for slow rythmic flaps, big ones that get as much air as possible!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The muscles in Melanie's wings rippled and surged with the new feeling of flight, and a sense of accomplishment swelled up within her, almost knocking her back to the ground with how joyous she was. With a quick squeal of enthusiasm, she snapped to it and regained her focus, instilling a sense of rhythm into her mind that her wings were quick to follow. Just as Eviaan had told her to, she beat the four all at once with slow, powerful flaps, sifting the air beneath her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rose higher up into the air, now a few feet off the floor... and higher... and higher. Eviaan is soon up with her "Woa there girl, you are goign to smack against the ceiling at this rate. You have to angle your body to move down, just flapping like this will send you all the way up!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh yeah?" Melanie cackled, rising a bit higher still, though heeding the words of Eviaan as she tried to angle her front half downwards just a bit as well. Her wobbly form stayed upright, and an old goal was reawakened in her mind as she looked every which way for the lever. "Hey gang! Bet I can't reach that switch thing before you do!" She called down to the group below, letting her confidence grow again as she flew her way forwards.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco looked up at her and snorted "Course you can! We would have to climb up latters while you can just fly! Cheater!"

Eviaan raised her brow "wow, you sure are confident rom just lifting off the ground. Got a bit of an ego on you huh?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Maybe, first we'll have to see if I'm worthy of an ego!" Melanie chimed in good fun, angling her slightly-shaky self parallel to the floor as the air rushed between her wings. It was too primitive to call a dive, but she swooped just a small ways down before flapping back up. In time for a quick break, her beats grew slower still, and she sank to the floor of the nest with only a bit of a stumble.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Witha soft flap Eviaan lands next to her with a smile on her face "Well, that was pretty good for a first time! Good work Melanie!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi had been watching with rapt attention the whole time and she clapped when Melanie landed back down. "Wow! It um, looks like those wings are for more then show after all!" she said with a bit of a smile.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Aw! Thanks a ton for teaching me Eviaan!" The fact that Melanie had been mercilessly ridden for hours on end in exchange for the lesson suddenly seemed to slip her mind, and she just about tackled Umi in excitement as she applauded. "Oh man, once I get better with this, I bet I can try and take you flying with me! Maybe it would work? I dunno, but right now, I'm just real happy!" She scooped up the Zil in a swinging hug, before setting her back down. That lever was a tantalizing treat just overhead, and with new determination to fuel her wits, she took a deep breath, re-learned her rhythm, and then took to the air again. She was still wobbly, but with enough confidence that her wings would keep her in the air, she rose up, and just bit by bit, she coasted slowly closer to the lever. She reached out as far as she could, ready to lunge and pull the lever within her grasp the moment she was close enough.