Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta mewled as the pleasure continued to be forced upon her, though by this point she could do little besides lay there and take it. Her breasts were beginning to feel used, and her pussy and anus deliciously sore from the rough treatment they were receiving.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
This goes on... for hours. Unta's entire world is just a flurry of hungry and horny lizard people all scrambling for one part of her body or another. By the time the crowd disperses her breasts are bone dry, even with their legendary production from Greta. Her body is soaked in cum while her ass and pussy constantly drool thick water falls of cum onto the floor around her. She can't feel her legs... or much of anything save for the dull ache of her uses sexes.

Greta walks into her line of sight with a smile on her face. "you did good Unta... have a nap now, I will get you cleaned up."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite her exhaustion, Unta was too sore to sleep. She lay there in pool of cum, wondering just how Greta was going to get her clean after all that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta gets her answer when a large amount of warm water is suddenly poured over her back side, followed by Greta's gentle hands scrubbing her clean with a soft brush. It seems she got some supplies to care for her large slave, likely a gift from the village people. "My oh my... it is a good things your people have issues cross breeding, cause with this much cum anyone else would be pregnant!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta squealed, and curled her legs up even more, as her tender nethers were gently washed; the warm water flowing over her puffy pink pussy, swollen anus, and of course, her throbbing clit. "Mistress, please, those are still sensitive," she pleaded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry dear, but I can't let you sleep like this... that would just be horrible!" She eventually gets her all cleaned up before moving up to slowly clean the rest of her body since nothing was spared the wrath of the horny lizard men. Eventually she is up at her torso, cleaning off her breasts and arms. "I think you have become the town favorite already."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As often as I seem to be getting fucked by mobs lately, I think I starting to get into it." Unta suddenly took Greta by the shoulders. "Oh my gosh, Greta, did you cast a spell on me to make me enjoy being ravished by crowds?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shook her head frantically "No! I didn't! I mean... your enhanced body can easily take it so that might have something to do with it but I have not touched your mind! I swear!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, maybe a little bit? I think it is more about public use. you seem to like putting yourself out there for horny villages... like with the dragons before this. Nothing wrong with that... I like watching people get fucked by animals."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good god, I never thought that I'd actually be into something like that," said Unta, letting go of Greta's shoulders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives her a smile and continues to wash her off "Nothing to be ashamed of dear... everyone has their kinks, you just have to figure them out. Besides... it is really hot to watch."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves to the side and shows her a massive pile of money bags. "I lost count after 1500 shils... we might be some of the riches people around at this point."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Great," said Unta, getting to her feet, her legs wobbling like a new born. Let's see about purchasing a cart and as much food and water as can be loaded into it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... you watch over the shils, I will go find a cart for sale or something. Just try not to walk around... I doubt you are very stable right now..." She says before walking off and leaving Unta to her thoughts.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta looked at the pile of coin purses for a moment, before reaching down and opening one. She was curious as to just what a 'shil' was.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It turns out a "shil" looks to be small, square polished pieces of bone. They are smooth as can be and well preserved.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Makes sense, I suppose, these people don't look like they have a lot of metal to spare. Sitting down, she waited for Greta to return.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta comes back in several minutes with a lizard man behind her towing a large cart. With a smile and a few qiuck words, she hands him a pouch and he walks away "Easy, now we have this big cart! Should fit all of our stuff and then whatever we can buy here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right" She walks with Unta around the market place. They see mostly just stranges fruits and veggies with no meat being around. "So they have... cactus things, berry things, apple thing and carrot things. What should we get?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ask them what they have that is non-perishable, or retains moisture for long periods. Not to mention, what they can sell in bulk; I'm hungry," Unta instructed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nods and goes over to the stalls. She talks with each person in turn to get a feel for their product before coming backwith a large back of berries "These apparently stay good for a long time and tehy are super cheap."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, let's round out the diet with a few other things and then see if there's any kind of restriction on the wells around here. Probably have to look into getting a couple of barrels to," said Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right. Just a few more minutes." She moves around, asking questions about the water and getting a few cactus things and apple things as well before coming back "Ok... we have a problem. The wells are restricted to one bucket a day. We would be here for weeks trying to fill a barrel."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ask if there are any oasis around that might have more available water," Unta instructed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she leaves and asks around the people before coming back "There is one, but it is way out of the way. Direct opposite the direction we want to go."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A day by the sounds of it, off to the west. We need to go to the east so it would make our trip out of here even longer."