Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles down at her and starts grinding her hips once again on Melanie's spent cock. "Feeling a bit haggard down there? You can always take it back, stop all this right now and I can pull the lever for you. Just making sure you kept that in mind... cause it has only been one hour I think!" She says with a slightly sadistic chuckle.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Nope!" Melanie mustered the energy to shake her head in playful defiance, feeling bold enough to thrust wildly once, before slumping back. "Just you wait, I'll have another load coming right up any second now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't break character," Unta whispered back. "You're supposed to be my Dom, act like it. And, don't be afraid to make me do things. Right now, I could actually go for a good dicking," she admitted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan just shrugs her shoulders and moves a bit faster with her hips. "your choice! I get cock either way!" She laughs happily and keeps bouncing on Melanie, her insides squeezing in a pattern to try and milk her cock for all it has.

Greta nods and stands back up. "Come one, come all, to see the mighty Greta and her biomancy! that is right folks, for the right price, I can change anything about you into anything else! For an added cost... I will let you play around with this mighty beast, once a proud person, reduced to a cock hungry slut by my magic!"

Her words begin to turn heads and a flat chested lizard girl approaches. "Can you really change people? Give us new parts... like bigger breasts?"

Greta laughs and gives the womans chest a pat, big D cup breasts filling out her chest in seconds. "For you my girl, that one is free... you needed it."

The town looks in awe at the sudden change and soon a line is forming up. however, Gorgon makes his way to the front with a smile. He drops a bag in Greta's hand and moves past her to Unta. "Fifty shils... and I get this bitch first."

Greta nods "You heard the man, raise your ass slut!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta couldn't tell if Greta was acting, or if she just had a dominant streak hiding under all timidness she usually put up. Regardless, she rolled back onto her stomach and stood with her rear legs, keeping her front ones folded underneath her. Lifting her tail in a high arch, she looked back at Gorgon with a quivering lower lip. "Be gentle?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gorgon smirks. "Not likely. You acted so high and mighty when we first met... now look at you." He massive cock pushes out of his pants and he quickly lines it up with her cunt. "Brace yourself slut... cause i am going to enjoy this!" He slams his cock home, burring all 40 inches in a single thrust, stretching out even Unta's welcoming pussy. His tail moves down to her clit, wrapping around it and giving it a firm squeeze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta cried out as the twin pleasures of a well stuffed cunt and tweaked clit rolled over her. Her tail slumped onto Gorgon's shoulder, and her upper torso collapsed onto the ground. "Goooood, so good, give me a second to get used to it," she moaned into the dirt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not on your life slut!" She grips her hips and instantly starts pounding away at her cunt, his huge dick stuffing her with every thrust. His mighty balls slap against her with every push and his cock almost instantly leaking a stream of pre cum "You got away after some punk let off a lust bomb... now you are all mine!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta buried her face in her arms and creamed into them as she was thoroughly fucked, her stretched pussy and enlarged clit working together to generate massive amounts of pleasure under the heavy thrusts of Gorgon. If he weren't such a colossal dickhead, he might have been a keeper. While she was getting reamed, Unta glanced up to see if her efforts were doing anything to drum up business.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta has a line leading all the way through the market place and then out into the opposite street. People are coming up and paying for changes while others stand off to the side and watch Unta with greedy hungry eyes. Bigger muscles, larger breasts, bigger balls... all sorts of changes are being made while a growing pile of coin bags builds up behind her. It seems she is trying to get answers about the door... but either no one knows or cares at the moment.

Unta's observations are cut short by another powerful thrust from Gorgon, the tip of his dick poking her cervix lightly before he draws his hips back. "Hey! Focus slut! Your master is doign her own business." His pace increases and he has started to angle his thrusts to his cock scrapes against her walls more than usual and pokes into them a bit harder.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
And there was the movement again, jarring Melanie right back into relentless pleasure as Eviaan rode her ragged. "Fuuuck, I-I'm gonna cum again!" Her pitch rose in urgency, unable to stop the frantic jabs of her pelvis as she worked to somehow bury herself even deeper into the deprived harpy. "T-Too late! Cumming again." She cried out, throwing her hands up and onto Eviaan's shoulders to hold her in place as the first few blasts of thick cum shot from her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan gasped and moaned in pleasure as she was once again stuffed with minty cum to the point it was spilling around between them. It didn't stop her for long though, as she was soon bouncing again, not letting Melanie rest for even a minute. This was her world... for the time being, as Eviaan rode her again and again, pulling orgasm after orgasm from Melanie's abused body. It must have been another four hours until Eviaan finally pulled the last drops of cum from Melanie and shuddered in one more orgasm before she finally rolled off of her, resting next to Mealnie with a happy smile on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's nails, and the claws on her feet begin leaving furrows in the dirt as she clutched at the ground in response to the heavier stimulation. "God, that's good. Don't you dare stop! I'm almost there!" she cried at the verge of orgasm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked over the pillars thoroughly, trying to see if there was indeed anyway to move onward with out having to make a latter every time would be very tireing and maybe even dangerous. "There has to be a way... perhaps.... there's more to these pillars then we first..... guys look for a switch or maybe a marking of some sort." Umi said as she looked about.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's body and mind were practically numb, save for the aching tingle of her spent cock as Eviaan finally pulled off. Her mouth was as dry as her poor, overworked balls, and she cradled the orbs carefully within her shaky fingers. As the harpy finally rolled over to her side, she could only groan out an exhausted, possibly-traumatized question of "Is it over?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta had nothing to worry about as Gorgon showed no signs of stopping or even slowing down. His thrusts remained constant and fast, his massive cock ramming into her pussy with every thrust while his tail kept squeezing her massive clit at a constant rate. "Go on slut! Cum for me! Show the entire town how deprived you really are!" He commands while place a firm slap on her ass.

"Mmm, yup! you are free from me dear. That was wonderful! When you can move again, I will try and show you how to fly!" She says with a giggle while cuddling up to Melanie.

Once the group was steady again, they started to look around the pillar for any kind of switch or button. They search for a good while, but it doesn't seem like anyone can find anything. However, just as they were going to give up, Umi's hand brushed over something. She couldn't see anything, but there was certainly something against the pillar in front of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta threw her head back and let out a screamed as her enhanced orgasm hit. A thick stray of her feminine juices gushed out around his dick, splattering his legs and flowing down over her massive clit, causing both to glisten in the sun.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gorgon let out a loud growl as his own orgasm came crashing over him, massive tidal waves of spunk spraying into her pussy and stuffing her full to the point of leaking. Thankfully, he doesn't swell out her stomach this time around, and pulls out with a wet slorping sound. Wiping his dick off on her ass, he walks away with a chuckle. "See you around slut."

Sadly, Unta doesn't get any time to rest as another lizard man shows up, pulls out his 28 inch long dick and promptly shoves it into her slutty sucking ass, his moans ringing out as her body works to suck him in quickly and to the hilt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Boys, please, can't a girl get a little time to rest?" she said, turning to the man in her ass and giving him a hopeful smile.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie just let her cuddle up, hugging Eviaan not-so enthusiastically back given the state of delirium she was suddenly swamped in. After a few blank moments in which she faded in and out of consciousness, the white that flooded her eyes from all directions finally won, and she was out cold in an instant, gracious for the rest even if it did mean she was blacking out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi felt something and she called out, "Guys there's... something here but I can't see it.....", she then tried to feel the invisible object, wanting to get some kind of idea what it might be.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The others hustled over to Umi and looked at her hands. Umi could feel it... two long poles with smaller poles in the middle... a ladder! She found an invisible ladder to climb up the pillars!

The lizard man smiled and shook his head "Nope! I paid good money to fuck you, now I am going to do it! Now stop complaining!" His tail went to her clit and gave it a squeeze as she started to fuck her ass properly, grinding his cock in and out of her sucking hole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Guys.... you wont believe this but.. there's an invisible ladder here." Umi said as she stepped back. "Feel for you selves."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco reaches out with a hand and feels the ladder "Oh you have to be kidding me! After all that effort to make a living ladder... there are invisible ones to just climb up! What kind of evil scheme is that?!"

Wendy: "A really clever one. Make the answer seem impossible when it is right in front of you the entire time. I wonder how many have fallen prey to this trap?"

Korlish: "Ah well, doesn't really matter now." He steps up, finds the first rung and starts climbing up first.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi then moved up behind Korlish and began to clime up the latter as well (probably giving everyone a good look at her ass again). "I hope Mel's just about done up there.... I'm a little bit worried." Umi said as she looked further up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh: "No worries! We know the secret now, so we can get up there soon enough!" he looks at the rest of the pillars "Ok... might take a while, but I am sure she is fine!"

Wendy: She climbs up behind Umi and grins, leaning up to plant a kiss on her ass cheek "Thanks for the view!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta couldn't do much besides groan and take it as her super-sensitive ass was worked over by the eager lizard. Despite his small size, by Unta's standards, her enchanted anus made sure that she could feel every curve and contour of his cock. Speaking of cock, something dawned on Unta. Looking around, she tried to see if she could spot any actual women among the lizards.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Despite her situation, Unta could see a distinct lack of women. Maybe 2 or 3 in the entire village! That would explain why they are built on a society where kidnapping women and turning them into fuck dolls is considered normal. Her observation is cut short by the man in her ass suddenly reaching orgasm, hosing her insides with a large torrent of cum before he pulls out with a sigh. He wipes his cock off on her ass and moves away for the next man to step up. He take his three foot cock and promptly takes her ass as well, but also grabs onto her tail, giving it a firm tug while using the bottom of his foot to smush her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a little gasp as she felt Wendys soft lips on her ass check. She then urged Korlish forward and soon found herself on the next pillar. a faint sweet smell pervaded the area around Umi, it seemed that her lust fumes were starting to leak out a little do to Wendy's little teases.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy laughed at the familiar smell around Umi and gave her a friendly pat on the back "You are too easy Umi! Might want to reel that back in though... you are surrounded by big dick guys now... not sure if I could stop them should you get them going."

Indeed, the rest of the party had taken notice and kindly stepped away from Umi to try and avoid the full effects of her fumes.