Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"two or three days at the least. Since we have this wagon we should be able to move rather quickly since we can put all our stuff in it rather than drape it over your back side."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, but there's no way that we're going to make a three day tri through the desert on one pail of water. So, let's see about purchasing a couple of barrels and head to that oasis, after we go get Binx."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright." She puts all the stuff on her wagon before heading back out. It takes her a while but she soon has three large barrels brought over and placed in the wagon by a burly lizard man who leaves with a grin "Ok. That should wrap it up. Ready to leave or should I put you on offer again?" She asks with a grin

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just hitch me up, and get on the wagon. Then we'll see how you fare after staring at my ass the whole way back."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and hitches Unta up to the wagon before climbing in "huh... perfect height to fuck your ass as well... something tells me that is on purpose."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta simply lifted her tail to the side, and began walking out of town. Both her holes were still sore, but she was pretty sure she could handle one last round from Greta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They get out of the town, much to the dismay of the lizard people, and head back out to meet up with Binx. They make it half way there when she hears the hum of Greta's magic and feels a huge cock pressing up against her slutty ass, slowly sliding inside as she moans "Ffuuuuckk, so goood!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking over her shoulder, Unta smirked. "Wow, couldn't even make it half way, could you? Well, don't you worry, mistress, you just stand there, and let me take care of everything." Unta put a little extra sway into her hips, letting the simple motion of her walking wrap and twist her anal passage around Greta's dick. "Tell you what, if you can make it back to the cave without cumming in my ass, then you can play the role of mistress whenever you want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta's eyes widen and she nods her head, groaning but gritting her teeth to try and hold on as much as she can. The twisting and moveing form Unta's swaying hips is sending all kinds of sensations through her cock and she was already in bliss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta took it slow, not that she had much choice as tired as she was, and enjoyed the feel of Greta squirming inside her and resting her hands o her ass. "God, I can feel your pre leaking into me. My ass it going to be soaked by the time we get back."

Once the cave was in sight, she turned back to Greta with a smile. "Your in the home stretch, hon, how you holding up?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright fair, you won. But do you need help to find out what is hidden in these secret passage?" Elmyra was visibly angry of her defeat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta has her teeth clenched tightly and her hands are squeezing Unta's tail firmly as she desperately tries to hold out. "Doing.... fine... just... fine... almost... there... so close...." her voice is strained with effort as she tries to hold off with all her might.

"Nope! The secret compartments were just filled with more naughty clothes and what not. Now then, what do you know how to make... because I do so look forward to you serving it up!" He says with a grin

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know... whatever is down stairs in the kitchen." He say while leading her back down there.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra followed, a little bit scarred as she already knew to never trust anything in the labyrinth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Soon the two of them are in the kitchen. "this place has all sorts of food stocked here. I guess just have a look around and make whatever you can think of. i am really not that picky."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra started to look a round to find something good to make a diner. "Finally I will eat a proper diner!" Elmyra said happy

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She finds a fine assortment of veggies, fruits, meats and spices to make just about anything she could think of!

[In other words... just make something up cause I am lazy]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The mouth of the cave grew ever closer, and Unta could feel Greta twitching inside her. "We're almost there, just another fifty feet." Unta continued at her steady pace until she was only a few yards away from the entrance. "Just ten more feet. Nine, eight, seven," She continued counting down until she was right in front of the cave. "Three, two, two and a half, two and a quarter." She started walking in place at the entrance of the cave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta's cock was spasming constantly in pent up desire and her hands had a death grip on the base of her tail. Tears welled in her eyes as it began to became painful to hold herself back and in a last ditch effort, she lands a firm slap on unta's ass "Move damn it! You are cheating!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra wasn't so good in the kitchen, most of her life diner were made by servant or other people. She made some sort of soup, while it wasn't amazing it was still quite good. "Diner is ready!" Elmyra shouted

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta let out a playful squeak as her ass was slapped, and took the final step into the cave. "And, zero," she said, clamping down as hard as she could on Greta's cock.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
When Melanie came to, she didn't feel any less like a sack of bricks than when she first passed out. Still, she was better rested, and despite the sure soreness in her pelvis, she awoke with ready determination to learn how to fly. The brush of feathers against her arms became all the more apparent as she tried to move her limbs, and with a slight flinch of surprise, she remembered Eviaan cuddled up beside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta suddenly slams her cock in to the hilt, screams at the top of her lungs, and blasts Unta's ass full of a massive load! Her cock throbs again and again and massive torrents of hot seed rush up her ass and soon flood directly into her stomach!

Eviaan mutters a bit and slowly sits up with a smile "Aww, is nap time over? Oh well" She looks over to the rest of the group sprawled over the platform. "Ooooh.... looks like they figured out the secret!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Soo what did you find while I was busy playing the maid for you?" Elmyra gave a bowl of soup to James and sat at the table

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's one way to get a meal," said Unta, squeezing down in time with Greta's bursts until they finally came to a stop. "You alright there... Mistress?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"What'd-what secret?" Melanie whipped her head every which way, groggy and confused, before her gaze finally settled on the gang. She let her eyes go wide first, did a headcount second, sighed with relief third, and then flopped back down into the nest fourth, still-spent cock lolling to the side next to her. "I didn't just do that all for nothing, right? Not that you weren't lovely Eviaan." Melanie quickly corrected herself for fear of offending the harpy, cradling her poor, sore balls in her hands carefully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Just more random tunnels taht bob and weave between the various rooms in this place. I honestly don't even know what to look for... some sort of key that will lest us open the door? A key can take all kinds of shapes you know."

Greta lets out a moan and flops onto her back, her cock popping fre from Unta's ass with a wet pop sound. All she does is gurgle a bit before laying there, her stamina spent.

Binx walks up with a confused look on her face "Uhh... do I really want to know what just happened?"

"No no, our deal still stands. I will teach you how to fly... but it won't really help you in this room since your buddies here caught on to the invisible ladders." She hops up to her feet and shakes out her feathers. "Whenever you can move again, we will start."