Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sudden sensation on her clit caused a reflexive reaction as the explosion of pleasure shot through Unta's body, sending her into another orgasm. Her hind legs bucked, lifting the man off of her, and tossing him onto the ground to be sprayed by a torrent on girl juice as Unta cried into her arms as she came.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The crowd around them gasped and Greta quickly moved over to contain the situation, shrinking Unta's clit back to normal. "No! Bad slut! Do not throw the customers off of you!" She says giving her ass another slap and moving over to help the lizard man up. "I am so sorry sir... her clit is very sensitive and she makes a real mess on orgasm."

The lizard man takes her hand and stands up while wiping his face off "Not a problem... I can still finish right?"

"Of course sir! You did pay after all!"

The lizard man grins and moves back over to the exhausted Unta, quickly sinking his cock back into her ass and thrusting like nothing had happened.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's ass clutched at the intruding member as she continued to twitch from her recent orgasm. Despite being normal sized again, her clit was still painfully erect, and stuck out a full four inches from its hood.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra tried to get herself out of the goo grip, but she quickly remembered what the bird man said about playing a game and loving reaction. So Elmyra just froze in place trying to repress her desire to push back the slime.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man reamed her ass for the better part of five minutes before dumping another massive laod into her ass, wiping his cock off on her ass and moving along. The next man actually came around to her front, 32 inch cock on full display "Hey! Get your face down here woman, I paid for a blow job!"

Despite her reaction of just holding still, the goo girl keeps going at her holes! It seems reaction or not, she is bent on playing with her body. Elmyra soon feels the girl lay across her back, gooey dick loged into her pussy, and starts licking at her ears.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta looked at the man in front of her, then over to Greta for a moment, before speaking. "Um, I'm not sure that will fit in my mouth, sir." she crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting them up, and putting her impressive cleavage on display. "I don't suppose you'd settle for a tit fuck, would you?" she asked, giving the lizard her best set of puppy dog eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He stands there for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, get those tits moving girl! I have places to be soon and I can't go there with this thing flopping around!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta folded her front legs under herself again, and wrapped her tits around the man's shaft. As she began working her breasts up and down the shaft, she took the tip into her mouth and began lapping at the opening, wondering just what lizard cum was going to taste like.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man smirked at her stroking and reached out to grab her nipples, giving them a firm tug which earned a stream of milk. Then.... everything went silent as the crowd stared at Unta. Suddenly, someone shouted "MILK!" and they all rushed forward! Greta is pushed to the side and Unta is swarmed by men and women alike, all grabbing for her breasts in a frenzy for her milky bounty.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"God dammit! this place is one embarrassment after the next! I cant control my fumes!" Umi thought as she looked at ground her face burning. "I-I'm sorry its just the kisses and... i don't really know how to control it.....", Umi said feeling like a burden.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy gives her a pat on the back "No worries... we will just go up first so no one moves through them! Besides, you know it takes more than some fumes to work me over. I just like to tease you regardless."

And so the pattern goes, with the group heading up the ladders one after the next before. Minutes fade to hours before they finally haul themselves up a ladder and see the Harpies nest. However, rather than run over, the group just flops on the floor, their arms and legs tired from scaling so many ladders one after the next.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta could barely move under the press of bodies as her breasts where tugged and groped at, until two of the lizards won out, and a pair of lips finally found each of her nipples. "Whoa, what's going on! You'd think you people had never seen milk before," she said to one of the lizards.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta quickly finds herself unable to move while two hungry mouths suck at her breasts, gulping down her milk faster than she can put it out. One of the lizard men looks up at her "We... we dont! Our women only lactate when pregnant and they only ever make enough for the child! We have no beasts that make milk either... so it is a rare treat indeed!" Another lizard man moves over to Greta "I will give you 100 shils to make her more milky!" Another man speaks up "Me too! 120 shils for more milk!"

Soon the place is an auction house of people trying to get Greta to increase her milk outflow more and more. "People! Everyone STOP!" The voices go silent as Greta speaks "I will increase her milk outflow as high as I possibly can. 50 shils to drink your fill and move along. Whoever can tell me where the door out of here is... can drink until they pass out."

Only one person steps forward, a smaller male "Far to the east, hidden in the back of the cactus fields.... can I drink now?"

Greta nods "Yes, you may have her right breast until your stomach bursts for all I care." She moves over to Unta and mumbles an apology before tapping her breasts. A burts of warmth explodes in her chest as milk begins to fountain from her nipples as the lizard men cheer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goo smiled and suddenly grew a second cock, shoving it into her ass so she could fuck her ass and pussy at the same time. Her grip was firm on her hips and her pace started to increase. In just a minute or two, the goo shoved in to the hilt and started pumping her holes full of warm gooey cum, filling her up rather nicely.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra moaned as the goo came in her "I hope she is already done fucking me... Even if it feels nice... What am I thinking the labyrinth is truly affecting me, I cannot let it win"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goo girl thrusts a few more times before pulling her gooey cocks out. She giggles and releases Elmyra before quickly slinking away. Warm gooey cum oozes from her pussy and ass.... and keeps on oozing. No... she isn't oozing any more, her pussy IS gooey! A quick check reveals that her normal human pussy is now gooey and slimy, constantly ready to take a cock... or just about anyting else!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"What the hell was that, now my vagina is leaking goo... Fuck this place..." Elmyra got out of her bed and left to find the bird man.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James is looking behind paintings out in the hall way, looking like he is expecting to find something behind them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He looks up at smiles at her "Nope... nothing yet. But there has to be an answer somewhere. I admit, even I am hoping to get out of here sooner or later. Or at least having the option would be nice."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta didn't know how to react to react to the sudden immense pleasure pouring from her breasts. It was like gaining the ability to lactate all over again. As the little man sucked and slurped at her right breast, and others pushed and shoved for their turn at her left, Unta realized that the pleasure in her breasts, while wonderful, had plateaued. "Ahh! Can't cum from just my breasts! Somebody, anybody, keep fucking me!" she wailed, as her sloshing tits were drained of their goodness, only to immediately refill.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Soo where do you want me to search?" Elmyra started to look around trying to find anything out of place

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There was a frezy of movement before Unta felt a large cock push into her slutty ass hole... and then an even bigger one shoved into her pussy! At once they started to fuck her in turn, one pushing in while the other pulls out.

"Anywhere and everywhere! I have found false walls, hiddens passages behind paitnings, pots that tilt to move bookcases... every kind of secret you could think of!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's the way I like it!" cried Unta. As her back arched from the sudden explosion of pleasure in her loins, the two people suckling at her breasts were lifted momentarily off the ground, before they managed to pull her back down. Unta was beginning to lose herself in the lustful haze that her extra-sensitive body had been pushed into. Looking back at the two men railing her, she gave them a starry-eyed smile. "You know, you don't have to be so gentle back there. I was a baaaad girl before; isn't a good spanking in order?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright the first one to find something must bring the diner to the other!" Elmyra said in a playfull manner and immediately started to search everything in detail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two behind her grined and suddenly started pounding at Unta's holes with reckless abandon. Their heavy balls slap against her with every thrust and even her sturdy build has to jiggle and shakes as they ream her as hard as they possibly can! The one in her ass squeezes her tail and gives it a pull while the guy in her pussy has a vice tight grip on her hips. The smaller male on her right breast seems like a never ending pit, gulping down her milk one mouth full after another while the guy on her left is soon replaced by a new hungry mouth.

"Ha! I will take that bet! I already know what to look for! Prepare to serve me dinner!" He runs off to look. Elmyra starts checking paintings, bricks, pots and anything that could possibly trigger a secret entrance... but to no avail. Eventually, her search brings her into another bedroom and one of the bed posts turn, revealing a false wall that slides off to the side! Heading inside is a long hallway that leads her up and around before popping out... into another bedroom. The door on the wall just puts her back out into the mansion.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I won! loser! Start heating the oven because all of this searching made me hungry!" Elmyra shouted

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moaned like a whore as she received the harsh fucking she craved. The jackhammering penises in her pussy and ass were sending an earthquake of pleasure through her entire body. Looking down at the small man gulping down her milk, she cooed at him. "Now, now, no need to rush. You'll give yourself a stomach ache if you gulp it down like that." As the two men fucking her reached their zenith, their combined load of cum swelled Unta just enough to push her over the edge once again. This time, however, it was too much, and as the waves of pleasure cashed down upon her, Unta's legs finally gave out and she toppled over onto her side, and rolled onto her back, gasping for breath. "Mistress, please, make me numb! I won't be able to carry you if I keep cuming like this," she pleaded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The small fire place to the side suddenly shifted tot he side and James walked out with a smirk on his face. "Oh yes, very nice, you discovered a room to room passage. There are only hundreds of them! Meanwhile, i found two secret compartments AND a room to room! Looks like i win!"

Greta reached out to do so... but stopped with a smile and pulled her hand away "Actually... no, I don't think I will do that. We have more money than I know what to do with at this point" She says, jerkign her thumb to the massive pile of purses behind her "I think we can afford to wait a day or two while you pull yourself together. Next up for a fuck, get in now!"

The lizard men cheered and the two spent guys moved around to wait their turn for milk while two new ones rammed into her ass and pussy at the same time, instantly setting into a rough and fast pace to further make a mess of her drooling holes. Meanwhile, the little man sighed and slowed down his pace, taking smaller gulps and licking at the nipple in his mouth while her left breast kept trading mouths.