Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Waaaah!" Umi said as she flopped on to the pillar with everyone else. When she opened her eyes she saw Wendy's Pussy inches away from her face, apperanly she had landed right on top of her with her pussy in Wendy's face and Wendy's in hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Umi soon felt a soft kiss be planted right on her pussy followed by a chuckle from Wendy "We just keep ending on top of each other don't we? I really should just get a dick at this rate!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well that was weird..." Elmyra left the bath and got in her clothes. When she got back in the bedroom she started to take care of her hair.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie was already at her peak. Even after trying to hold back, she couldn't take it anymore, and by the harpy's command, she came on the spot, flooding the depths of Eviaan's cunt with hot sprays of minty cum. She just couldn't stop as surge after hearty surge shot up into her partner, balls contracting with the desire to empty her load. At the speed at which she was being ridden, and the irregular jerking motions that wrought her hips, Melanie cried out in absolute ecstasy as she rode out a hard orgasm, breasts dripping with sweet nectar as she did so.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a gasp as her pussy lips got a soft kiss form Wendy. She then rolled off of Wendy being oh so embarrassed. She wasnt sure what to say about wendys wanting a dick so she swiftly tried to change the subject. "...Geez... how many more times are we going to have to do that?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, the key to making anything look appealing is showing off what it can do," replied Unta. "So you need to do something impressive; like, say for example, capture the six legged tauric girl by making a sensitive part of her body grow to such a size that grabbing it would turn her into putty in your hands. So, tell me, just how big do you think you could make my clit?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James opens the door and looks at her, a light blush coming over his face. "Oh my... I see you found some of the clothes around here... where did the slime go?"

Eviaan squawked at the sudden massive load, but even more so at the nectar leaking from Melanie's breasts. She kept herself hilted on that candy cock and leaned forward to suck on one of her breasts, gulping down the tasty bounty with large sucks to her nipple. She rides out Melanie's entire orgasm that was, the minty cum pouring out between them as her pussy can hold no more.

Busco opened his eyes and looked up before groaning. "I don't know... 14 more times? Not to mention we need to get Melanie back before we move higher than whever that bird girl moved on. not sure how many times I can do that... might have to think of a better way to get you all up after I crawl up."

Greta tapped her chin and stared at Unta thoughtfully. "I could get that clit of yours pretty darn big. Were you thinking just over all size, or turning it into a clit dick? Either way, I could amp up the sensitivity like crazy, that much is easy. But what do I do after that? Start changing them in return for info?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Precisely," replied Unta. "You show up riding the big scary taur that you caught by transforming my 'joy buzzer' into a 'love handle' that you can hold onto with your tail to 'keep me in line.' When they ask how it works, you demonstrate, either on me or yourself, and let them know that you're willing to trade body modifications. Someone in that village will have something they want changed about themselves, and then you just charge whatever they're willing to pay." Unta paused to look back at her hindquarters. "As for me, just make my clit as big as you can, I don't need a dick as well. Oh, and don't worry about making it more sensitive, I'm sure that will happen on its own." With that, Unta turned around, lifted her tail, and pointed her womanhood right at Greta. "Alright, unless you have a better idea, I'm ready when you are."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta took a deep breath to ready herself... and gives her clit a soft poke. Unta is flooded with pleasure as her clit grows and grows in size, eventually becoming the size of a large beach ball and radiating with pleasure from a simple breeze brushing past it. She then jumps up onto Unta's back and gives her a pat. "Alright, ready when you are. I will keep my tail off of it until we get in closer."

James shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea... She was here when I showed up. I am surprised she just left though. She wouldn't let me go for over an hour when she caught me with my pants down. What on earth did you do?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well the last part of the labyrinth left some more permanent change on me, they decided to make me a cow, and we'll since that I produce milk, lots of milk. I just gave her some"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James taps his head "Did you... react at all or just let her have her way with your breasts?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"It's not like I had a choice, and I need empty my breast from time to time. Why are you asking this?" Elmyra asked a little bit scared

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No need for the fearful expression... but I think she left because you bored her." He says bluntly. "Slimes love reactions and games... and if you just sat there and didn't even put up an act, you probably made her bored so she left."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well I don't want to play with some slime thing, I just saw that she needed something to drink and I gave her that. I think I will go to bed tomorrow wake me up so we can explore this place" Elmyra got up from her chair and moved toward her bed

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... well ok then. I will simply come and get you in a few hours. Sleep well." He ducks out of the room, going back to do... whatever it is the strange bird man does.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As the thick flows of cum continued to slip out from Eviaan's stuffed pussy, Melanie sat panting, trying to catch her breath as the harpy latched onto and drank bountiful mouthfuls from her nipples. Regaining control of herself and her rapidly-softening dick, she stayed as still as a mouse, prick still lodged deep into Eviaan's cunt, though at risk of getting pulled out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan started to grind her hips once again, trying to get her cock back up as she pulls off of her breast with a smack of her lips "Hey now, don't go soft on me! That only took ten minutes or so! I want much longer than that!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra slept like a rock, nothing being able to rouse her from the deep slumber her body so desperately needed. When she awoke, however, she noticed a few things right off the bat. First, there was something that felt like a really lube covered cock fucking her pussy and ass one after the next. Second was her limbs being tied to the bed posts spread eagle by gooey feeling ropes, and third was the gooey gag shoved in her mouth.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's oversensitive cock twitched twice within the vice-tight confines of Eviaan's cunt. She sighed, accepting the fact that the bed was made and now she was to do more than just lay in it. After succeeding in her brief battle of will, her candy-colored length grew turgid once more, stiffening enough to continue as her balls eagerly set to work, fixing up another load of cum so it'd be at the ready, while meanwhile, her hands were set to play with the harpy woman's clit, rubbing relentlessly away in an attempt to finish off Eviaan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eviaan coo's and moans at the rubbing to her clit, her pleasure building up higher but her inhuman amounts of stamina keeps her from climax any time soon. Feeling the cock in her pussy grow firm once more, she beings to bounce her hips nice and steady rather than frantic. "Mm, that a girl! Now I am going to slow down and enjoy you. hope you don't pass out!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Mhhhh!" Elmyra tried to shout but the gag was keeping her from saying anything. She decided to look at what was going on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta took a tentative step and moaned at the pleasure of her legs rubbing against her massive button. Her tail was displaced by the size of the thing and dangled to the side, adding even more stimulation. Still, as long as she didn't jostle it too much, she could endure the sensation. "Alright, don't worry, Binx, we'll be back in a few hours." With that she took off into the desert, with Greta in tow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Straining her neck a bit, Elmyra can see the slime from before! The girl had a mischievous look on her face as she fucked her pussy and ass almost at the same time. Her warm and gooey hands slid around her ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing them happily as she fucked the helpless girl under her.

Unta and Greta soon found themselves at the gate, once again guarded by tow lizard men. When they got closer, Greta gave Unta a slap on the ass to make her stop moving as she stepped up to the gaurds.

"Woa! Where the heck did you find that giant beast?!" Asked one of the guards.

Greta smirks at him "Found her just wandering around the sands. Figured I would bring her here for a good serving or ten if you know what I mean."

"Ha! Sure do sister! But... how do you keep her from just attacking you?"

Greta turns to face Unta and gives her clit a squeeze with her tail "Turn our girl! Show them what I did to you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta nearly lost her footing as her clit was squeezed, but a sharp intake of breath was all the noise she made. Slowly, one step at a time, she turned around to reveal the bulbous organ hanging between her legs. She gave her hindquarters a slight wiggle, letting her clit swing slightly from side to side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The guards both gasped as they saw her massive clit and quickly looked at Greta again.

"YOU did that to her?! How!?"

"It was easy with my biomancy! I can alter anyone's physical form with just a tap of my hand and the effects are permanent until I change them back. This big slut has a real sensitive clit, so I made it impossible for her to ignore."

The guards looked at each other before stepping aside "Head on in and show her off... I might come by later if you are offering changes...."

Greta gave Unta's ass another firm slap to get her moving again. "Sure thing, tell everyone of Greta, Biomancer supreme! I make changes, you guys pay me. Easy trade really." She heads into the village with Unta, getting all kinds of looks from the people they pass until they reach the center of the market. Greta has Unta lay down on her belly while she leans up against her before whispering "Sorry Unta... I had to make it look good."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As much as Melanie would've liked to lean back, try and relax, and then gather her bearings, she knew she'd have to stay hard at work if it meant getting the harpy off. Her arm was already on the verge of going stiff, so without much choice to do anything otherwise, she switched hands and kept rubbing relentlessly away at Eviaan's clit. "By all means, take your time." Melanie managed with a few heaving breaths, ignoring the hint of soreness that'd spread throughout her lower body already.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
An hour of slow rutting slips by as Eviaan takes her pleasure from Melanie. She moves agonizingly slow, denying Melanie any further release. finally, she reaches orgasm, her already tight walls getting even tigher and her girl cum soaks Melanie's cock, balls and thighs in a torrent of juices. "Mmmm! That was exactly what I needed! Can you go for longer? I know I can!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The sloppy sprays of cum that soaked Melanie's groin and thighs felt uncomfortably warm given their sweaty sex session. Her aching arms had long-since sought refuge by her sides, exhausted with the workout of incessantly massaging Eviaan's clit. She panted with the effort, muscles tightening as the harpy's cunt gripped her cock hard. It was a bit of a blur, but Melanie was still hanging in there, still tantalizingly close to her next orgasm. She'd be sore afterwards, and the words of Eviaan almost fell on deaf ears until she perked up. "Huh? Oh..." she pondered each syllable in a daze. Though she wanted to quit, a sister in need was a sister indeed, and either way, Melanie doubted she had a real choice. "Go for it." She managed raggedly.