Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, hoping for the best is all well and good, but I prefer to prepare for the worst," replied Unta. "So, Greta, any chance you could cook up something that will make you and Binx a little less appealing as targets? Or, baring that, maybe some disguises?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta: She nods and rubs her chin "Smaller breasts, thinner thighs and smaller butts. Basically remove the sex appeal from our bodies." She touches Binx and before their eyes her breasts fade away, her cock shrivels up, her ass shrinks and her body thins. As a final touch, she hunches over and shrivels a bit, looking like an old hunched over hag. She then does the same to herself. "Ugh... this should work... but it isn't fun."

Binx: "Oh god! I look like a corpse! This sucks..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, not bad, but not something that is likely to be taken seriously by the natives. Tell me, do you think you could make the two of you look like them?" asked Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta: "that.... I could do. But it would be a big drain on my powers. If I do this, it would be completely up to you if anything would happen. Still want me to do it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that would be much easier, though still a bit draining. My magic is strong, but I can only do some much you know? who should be a lizard? Me or Binx?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You, because tomorrow when you've gotten some rest, we're going to see if we can make a few deals with the residents of that town. Just make sure you have an extra-long, prehensile tail," said Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bird man nods his head. "I have! Besides the logn halls that connect this giant place, there are secret tunnels that run through it as well that take half as long. you could go from the library to the sixth floor bedroom in just a few minutes compared to the much longer walk on the normal route! I have not fully explored it yet... but I plan to!"

Greta nods and focuses on herself. Before their eyes she begins to fill out again, growing taller til she is about 7 feet. Her feathers fuse together and makes dark tan scales over her entire body. Her feet turn into large talon repite feet and a long prehensile tail sprouts where her feather tuft used to be. Her face grows out into a reptile muzzle complete with a long flickering tongue.

Greta: "Wow.. this feels... odd. I am not used to being this tall. Do I look good?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not bad," said Unta. "Now, lets try and get some rest. We've got a big day ahead of us. Although, could you please turn Binx back to normal?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx: She nods her head quickly "Yes please! Turn me back! Being a corpse sucks!"

Greta: She chuckles and taps Binx, muttering a quick "Reset" and in a flash of green light, Binx is back to her default state. "Done." She then promptly flops onto her back "Ok... tired now... no more spells until I get some sleep."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta curled up next to her, and did he best to get some rest. She knew they were going to need it tomorrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx was quick to join them and soon enough all four of them were fast asleep. Amazingly enough, nothing and no one found them sleeping out as they were and Unta was the first one to wake up. Both Greta and Binx were pressed up against her soft underbelly for warmth, though the sun was starting to rise in the distance, meaning warmth would be the last of their issues very soon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta gave them a nudge. She didn't like to wake them, but they would need water soon, so best not to let them sleep too long.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well maybe tomorrow I could help you doing that. But right now I am feeling quite tired, could you show me where is the nearest bedroom ? " Elmyra asked before yawning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bird man nodded. "Of course! Follow me!" he got up and lead her out of the dinning area, past the kitchen, downt he hall and up the stairs he had come from. This lead to the next floor which made no sense. The halls twisited and turned... this place was a labyrinth of its own! he takes her left, down three doors, then right and down two doors before opening up a door to a fairly averagae bedroom with soft carpet, a decent sized bed, a dresser and a vanity.

Binx was the first to rouse, rolling over and mumbling before sitting up and blinking tiredly. She smiles at Unta before leaning against her in a mock hug "Morning Unta." Greta wakes up a minute later, mimicing Binx and leaning against Unta for support. "Good morning. Sleep well?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Wow I hope tomorrow you will help me getting back to the hall, I don't want to get lost. Is there any bathroom connecting to this room? I think I need a good bath"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! Yes there is! Just head out the door and across this hall." He points to the door just across from hers "I will be around as per usual... but I wills top by later to see how you are doing." He bows lightly and steps out of the door. "Enjoy your stay, I am off to look for secrets!" He scurries off.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well this place isn't so bad, by the standard of the labyrinth this is quite good" she said while inspecting all the cabinet and vanity trying to find something useful.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cabits are full of rather useless crap. Some brushess and combs, other such sanity supplies. The dresser turns out to have some clothes... if you can call them that. Thigh high stockings, fancy heels, lacy black pantie, garter belt and a baby doll top.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"At least it's better than nothing" Elmyra took them and traveled to the bathroom and decided to take a long bath.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bathroom is fairly average with a decent sized tub, basic toilet and a sink/mirror combo. The water quickly heated up and soon enough she found herself soaking in a nice relaxing bath. As per usual witht he labyrinth, he warm water also had a mild warming sense to her libido, very slightly increasing her arousal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at korlish and shook her head, "No I cant fly only Male Zil can do that.... girl zil get the abdomens with the um.... lust venom....", Umi said meekly. "Sorry to disappoint...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a sigh, Korlish rubbed his head while looking up. "Well, this is upsetting. How are we going to get up there? Anyone have some secret climbing or flying skills they want to spring on us now?"

The group remains silent and just looks around awkwardly. Eventually, Walsh speaks up. "So... what should we do Melanie? you seem to be the leader around here."

Elmyra's bath is soothing and removes the stress from her previous encounters... at least the physical stress. By the time she gets up, the water has cooled off a fair bit... and thickened? Her once relaxing bath is now thick and slimy, rather hard to move in as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a bit of effort she was able to bend down and take a look at her slimy bath water. It was certainly still clear like water, but was much thicker and gooey. Slowly, it began to rise until a blob with two tendrils sticking out of the side was in front of her. It seemed to stare at her before slowy changing shape, eventually looking like her but made of goo. It makes a happy sounding blub and smiles at her.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You look cute, but what the hell are you?" Elmyra said in a friendly as the thing in front was amusing her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"More or less," replied Unta. "We should probably get going, Greta. Binx, you wait here for us. If all goes well, we should be back in a few hours."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Nononono it's no disappointment Umi." Melanie scuttled to her side to reassure her, cocking her head to whisper by her ear. "Truth be told I'm glad you don't have to go up there, big heights are scary as hell." With that settled, she pondered the situation confusedly, though she was especially caught up on the word "leader." Melanie pushed it out of her mind. Analyzing the potential reasons why they might've chosen her as a leader could wait, although, admittedly, she did almost like it. Her own wings suddenly felt awkwardly noticeable on her back. "Um, harpy ma'am, first off, what's your name? It'd be weird to just keep calling you harpy ma'am. Second, do you think that, in exchange for a few rounds with me, you could show me how to use my wings? There'd be a cutoff time, so that "won't let go for some time" isn't code for keeping me forever or something." Melanie gestured to her exposed candy cane dick.